BBC Top finally claims me

Loki

Saturday I had a couple of hrs to myself, so I went over to the BBC I've played raw with in the past. He's about 5'10", 220, and 8 or 9", uncut but thick.  We'd fucked before, but he was never able to cum in me.

This time we went upstairs, and he already had the poppers and lube out.  I stripped and he eased me to my knees to start sucking him hard.  After a couple of minutes, I got on the bed, and put my head over the edge so he fuck my throat.  It was good to have him go down past the back of my throat, and he was good about pulling out ever 10, 15 seconds or so for me to catch my breath. He started to finger me open, working the lube in with a couple of fingers.  Once he was ready, he had me turn over, on my knees and chest.

Over about 5 minutes, he worked me open enough to take about half of him, then started a slow, steady fuck to work the rest of him in to me.  My legs kept sliding out of position, so he finally had me curl my legs under me, put my arms straight out on the mattress and was then able to use me like he wanted.   After about 15-20 minutes total he picked up the pace and then came deep in me.  As he pulled out, he started to clean me up.  He had fucked me either so hard, or so long that he hard irritated or torn my gut, and he was covered in blood.  He said not to worry about it, and assured me he was clean.  But later that night asked me how I " how does it feel being Tagged?" 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...