No pussy is as good as faggot pussy

CallMeSir

On 12/20/2016 at 3:11 PM, descartes70817 said:

I've fucked a lot of women and a lot of faggots, and I can tell you from experience that faggots just want it more and work harder to make you unload inside them. Faggots live for cock and cum, and they make fucking so much hotter because of it.

That is absolutely true! Women act like they doing their husbands a fucking favor when giving them a blowjob. The faggot just wants to please you and will do what it takes for your load. Faggots offer much more RESPECT for the needs of Real Men. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

6 hours ago, BreedingTop71 said:

That is absolutely true! Women act like they doing their husbands a fucking favor when giving them a blowjob. The faggot just wants to please you and will do what it takes for your load. Faggots offer much more RESPECT for the needs of Real Men. 

Yes, yes we do.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2016 at 12:11 PM, descartes70817 said:

I've fucked a lot of women and a lot of faggots, and I can tell you from experience that faggots just want it more and work harder to make you unload inside them. Faggots live for cock and cum, and they make fucking so much hotter because of it.

True that. Ive fucked a lot of pussy and fucked a lot of faggot pussy and fags just love the get fucked more. Even ive taken bigger cocks than most girls lol.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Ask the married guys I have been with.  They practically cum in their pants at a chance to fuck my faggot pussy, instead of their wive's nasty pussy.

• 2 years later...
On 4/30/2018 at 8:16 AM, Phallarchist said:

I don’t know why faggots are in denial about their place in the competition. Men are always going to overwhelmingly choose vagina over rectum because the female sex organ is finely tuned to provide maximum male pleasure in return for maximum sperm delivery. Anal is exciting for variety and tight entry and because it’s more dirty, forced, and sadistic. But it’s always going to be in second or third place for most men. (Oral might beat it out also.)

I would say that this statement is correct. However it lacks some facts about fucking a female and a faggot! A female wants sex, but she wants romance, and likes to make a man beg, wait for her to be fucked when she finally decides and a man as to wait for sometime before he gets her to let him fuck her. Not to mention she wants respect, tenderness, curtesy and even a dinner before a man will fuck her and treat her with respect, love and equal.

A man wants to feel like a Man! He want to feel he is dominant and not her equal! He wants to dominate to have her make him feel like an Alpha male that he is! He wants to grab her by the hair, shove her face in his cock and tell her suck that cock whore, undress her and make her feel like he is the hunter and she is his prey! He fucks his conquested prey as she his humiliated with her legs spread open being fucked.

Now a faggot will do all that, a faggot loves being humiliated, verbally abused, slapped around and speaking for myself even loves being raped and will do anything to please his alpha male and be his hunted prey at his alpha male mercy. A fagot will not expect love, dinner, or anything special, he is ready to be fucked at a moments notice. If both are horny then its time to get fucked and pleasure that male who wants a piece of ass. The faggot will humiliate and submit totally to the alpha male and fulfill his alpha dreams, desires and whims that he wants to satisfy his pleasure. I certainly as a faggot am ready and willing to do such!

On 3/2/2022 at 8:59 AM, mikeboi1 said:

A female wants sex, but she wants romance,…respect, tenderness, courtesy…

A man wants to…feel like an Alpha male…grab her by the hair,…tell her suck that cock whore…make her feel like he is the hunter and she is his prey!

Now…a faggot loves being humiliated, verbally abused, slapped around…and will do anything to please his alpha male and be his hunted prey at his alpha male mercy.

I generally agree. The dichotomy in mating preferences arising from differences in obligate parental investment can make men and women seem more like different species than complementary sexes. But there is a huge difference between choosing a cunt because its owner is a slut who will gladly take a beating and choosing a cunt for its actual anatomical and physiological qualities.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:59 AM, mikeboi1 said:

A faggot…is ready to be fucked at a moments notice.

The exact same dilemma arises. In fact, even though it be eager, a faggot is not ready to be fucked on demand, because it needs at least an hour to be sure its rectum is clean. Real cunt is always ready (depending on your tolerance for menstrual blood), even as the female is fundamentally unwilling, because it exists to be fucked.

On 7/23/2018 at 4:47 PM, BreedingTop71 said:

Interesting. I was the one doing the bullying. Every single time bullying effeminate kids gave me wood. Did I fuck up?

Yes and no?  You were a kid in a society where both being a faggot and wanting a faggot were vilified. 

i was also one of those kids bullied, a lot. Coming to terms with that as an adult was confused and drawn out because i was also conditioned by fundamentalist 'christian' culture. Fundamentalists adopted disproved Freudian notions that gay people are the result of bullies and 'bad' parenting (i.e., a dominant mom and submissive dad). 

what i have come to understand is there are Tops and bottoms (and everything in between), and guys who like guys. i've always been a bottom who loves guys and can clearly trace all my childhood crushes as far back as 6 or 7 years old.

i can also look back and see what a faggot i was.  i think i naturally attracted gay Top boys who were just as conditioned against who they were as i was. Not to mention we were all kids and didn't know anything anyway. i think a lot of my bullies were simply immature gay Top/Dom boys who were stuck in and affected by the same rejecting and destructive culture.  Prolly a lot of them were conflicted and unhappy about how they were and felt too. 

By the time i was about 13, i'd learned to hide the faggot that i am, conform outwardly, built the proverbial "closet."  But i have never changed inwardly.  Now when a Man calls me a faggot, especially with love and affection because He too is accepting His desires and needs, it's affirming. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Phallarchist said:

Real cunt is always ready […] because it exists to be fucked.

While I take your point, I would also suggest that the anuses of certain males, even though they have another, unrelated, function, also ‘exist to be fucked’. One might make the argument that a submissive cumdump male, in the context of all males, has such a nature because he exists to be fucked by the males who inseminate. To me, this is the rational conclusion I arrive at when I question why I am the way I am: It is intended that I should be cunted for the benefit of men. It would follow, then, that if I exist to be fucked, my hole exists to be fucked.

I’m not sure the argument about readiness is entirely persuasive. The obstacles to insertion and use in either case are, as you suggest, a matter of tolerance by the inseminator for less desirable conditions in the holes, but in neither case do those conditions actually prevent determined penetration. And in the male case, the matter of emptying the rectum for use for a common fucking by any average phallus requires (at minimum) a simple evacuation, and even the most rigorous cleaning may be accomplished within hours. In the female case, the invalidating condition can take the hole out of service for days at a time.

It might also be argued that the ‘readiness’ of any fucking orifice is only as good as the access provided to it - in the case of females, access is notoriously problematic; in the case of faggots, rather less so.

2 hours ago, Phallarchist said:

I generally agree. The dichotomy in mating preferences arising from differences in obligate parental investment can make men and women seem more like different species than complementary sexes. But there is a huge difference between choosing a cunt because its owner is a slut who will gladly take a beating and choosing a cunt for its actual anatomical and physiological qualities.

The exact same dilemma arises. In fact, even though it be eager, a faggot is not ready to be fucked on demand, because it needs at least an hour to be sure its rectum is clean. Real cunt is always ready (depending on your tolerance for menstrual blood), even as the female is fundamentally unwilling, because it exists to be fucked.

i don't think it's "the exact same dilemma."  i think Men and Women are psychosexually wired differently and LGBTQ people land somewhere in the middle of the spectrum. i also think cultural conditioning plays a big role in attitudes beyond anatomy and physiology.  

One of the things i find funny about nature is how every sex organ also has the dual purpose off 'waste' removal.  A vagina is not exempt in that respect since a woman has about a 21 day menses cycle, that is sort of like a 24 hour, 7 day bowel movement where her body is sloughing off the wall of her womb.  

There are guys and women who will fuck even when she has her period, and there are guys who will fuck each other au natural as well.  Neither is physiologically impossible, but is affected by ones tolerance for blood or feces.  

To me, a cock and cunt are much more than physical organs, they are psychosexual disposition, state of being. For me a "Top/Dom's" finger, or dildo or attitude can all be expressions of HIs "cock," and things like insemination and impregnation go beyond even the evolutionary demand of making a baby. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

i think a lot of my bullies were simply immature gay Top/Dom boys who were stuck in and affected by the same rejecting and destructive culture.  Prolly a lot of them were conflicted and unhappy about how they were and felt too. 

I suspect that’s an overly generous assessment - boys make life hell for other boys for lots of reasons having little to do with their personal sexuality. Any sign of weakness will do as leverage to lift one boy over another in the pecking order; it’s just that finding a way to suggest that a boy is less than a boy makes him a particularly tempting target. I have no such illusions that my tormentors were closet gay Tops - there was absolutely no sign of it, and their attraction to females was pathetically on display.

It’s ironic that those young men could somehow detect in me the essence of what I was destined to become, because I had no inkling of it myself then, and couldn’t understand why they were attacking me. I often wonder what trajectory my life would have taken if sexual awareness had come upon me a good deal earlier…I imagine life would have been radically different, and I would have spent many more years submitting to other men’s domination, cruelty, and callous violation of my sex before I had the maturity to put it in proper context. They aren’t any less cruel or callous now, but at least now I’ve learned how to appreciate their needs for what they are and derive a sense of self-value from submitting to them rather that a loss of self-worth from succumbing to them.

To add to my above response:
i think it can be argued that, in humans, the pleasure imperative for sex generally outweighs the procreation imperative, in volving both innate drive as well as cognitive and emotional volition, and none of those are gender dependent, 

• Like 1