boy4you

As my bf is out of town on business I'm taking his his clothes for M.A.L. MAL is a very large leather event and a lot of sex goes on either at the hotel or at the NKP party. 

I get a cab to take me and our bags up to Penn Station for the train ride to Washington DC. I'm getting down to D.C. early as I have to get things ready for my M/s family. 

From Union Station I take a cab but it's only a 2 block ride to the host hotel , I need a cab as the bags are a bit much for me. I check in to into the room my bf , brothers and I will staying. I also get the room that our M/s family will be using and made sure the beds & all the other furniture is removed from as tomorrow the truck is coming with the slings, cross & fuck bench. 

I have some free time so I want to go out to the Vietnam Memorial as I want to see my uncle name on the wall. I need to send pictures and a pencil shadow of it and send it back home to  my father. 

Thursday

Will be a big day for me as later I will be doing a conversion. The truck shows up and I help get the equipment up to the room and set it up. Master Tom shows and see how we have the room set up and wants the bathroom set up for a sure shot that he brought. Master Tom tells me I will be his slave for the weekend as he puts a leather collar on me and locks it. 

Master Tom tells me  I should be ready at 9pm. I'm ready as it's not the first time I converted someone. Kneeling on the floor I'm waiting for the knock on the door. Master Tom gets ups opens the door and this big leather daddy walks in with a bag. He walks up to me and physically forces my mouth open and is swabbing the inside of my mouth. He wants to make sure I'm Poz as , so as they are waiting to 20 minutes for the results they are talking about that his boy is something like me. He looks at the test results and smiles and ask Master Tom what my last VL test was 600,000. He grabs the leash to my collar and is dragging me out of the room. 

All I'm wearing is a jock strap , leather harness and my collar. In the elevator a few see us and I hear someone says nice ass on this boy. Little does he know it's not my ass that will be working tonight. 

We get to the room and on the bed naked except for a chest harness is this young skinny blue eye blond boy. If is who I'm to convert tonight. So I go over to him but his Master pushed me away as he slaps him and says this will be the one who is going to knock you up. He takes his are and out of know ware comes a rubber band and a syringe and slams this boy good. He hands me 2 pills and says I want your dick hard, now go to it. 

I go right up to him and give him a kiss and he says to me thank you for this. As I'm kissing him I put my finger in his ass and I'm shock as to how tight his hole is. I ask his owner for lube and owner says just spit as that is all that is needed. The slam this boy received was a big one, so I have him on all fours and what pretty hole that real tight. I have a Prince Albert with a Circular barbell and one of the balls is set up to tear up the inside of a hole. I go down on his hole and tongue his hole. I spit and start to work my PA in and this has to be a virgin hole. His owner gives him poppers and tells him to inhale real deep , then tells me to shove my dick balls deep in and fuck this boy with a body to die for as fast and hard as I can. I  have not cum in 3 weeks so when I cum it's a big one and did it feel great. I pull my dick out and with this tight hole and the good work my PA did my dick is covered with pick cum and some dark streaks of blood. The boy is hurting but his Master orders him to clean my dick off. He refuses so out comes a cattle prod and gives his boy a hit. The boy jump and is now willing to clean my dick. After he does this I give him a nice kiss on his cum covered face. 

We waited a wile before round two and this time his hole was nice and open with the best lube there is as nothing beats cum lube. After I dump another load in the boy his owner gave him another slam. The boy hole is really wreck now as I really cut him up. 

Round three was about the same but as I was cumming his Master spread my butt checks spit on my hole then  climbed on top of me and started to fuck me. His dick is big 9 X 6 witch is nice for me as he fuck me as hard as he can and gives me a nice big load. 

After he climbs off of me he slaps my ass, WOW nice hole you have nice and a louse hole is made for fucking. 

He grabs my arm and the syringe is empty as he finds a vain and takes my blood out , then he does it twice more. He then goes to his boy and does not clean his arm and inject all 3 needles of my blood into his boy. 

On the way back to my room I can feel his cum leaking out of my hole. I hope no one in the elevator notice it. When I get back he tells Master Tom that I was great and hopes they take care of me. 

• Upvote 17

• 2 weeks later...

I wake up with a hard on and no one to take care of it but later tonight I have another Poz conversion to do , so it wont go to waist. I get a tex that my BF has landed at Dulles and is on his way to the hotel. In the lobby you can see a lot of the Leather community is here by the way they dress with jeans , leather vest and some in all leather. I get into my tight jeans. Boots tee shirt and leather vest. In the lobby I’m getting eye balled by all the Leather Daddies and some ask what I’m doing later , being polite I saw I have a date and he is on his way.

I see my BF walk in trough the lobby door in his business suite caring his brief case like he's going to a business meeting not a Leather Conference / sex party. He walks right up to me drops his brief case puts arms around me and gives me a very passionate kiss with his hands going all over my body , I respond the same way and out of the conner of my eye I see people looking as if we went any longer we would be taking our clothes off and start fucking.

Master Tom tells us a new prospect who wants to join our M/s family he will be arriving soon and to get him ready for his initiation into the family. We meet up with Jerry , he’s 24 5ft9 maybe 140 lb. very hot looking . We get him to the play room that has nothing it but slings, fuck bench & cross, we get Jerry out of his clothes and like all slaves he is hairless from the neck down. Since this is his first time with the family he has to be put in chastity for the next 6 months. Jerry has  a thick 8 inch dick that we have to lock up , the device we are given is small so it like putting 10 lb. of potatoes in a 5 lb.. bag, I know the feeling very well and at times it’s painful.He will be chained to the toilet with a lock collar in the bath room and someone will always be in the room to make sure he is safe.I wonder if Jerry knows what he is in for as I remember the day very well I joined the Family. We make sure Jerry has a clean hole so we use a sure shot on him before we lock up his ass hole with ass chastity lock with is had to take for long.

The vendors are open so I’m getting some new leather for my self as when my brother moves in with us in June he will be getting mine. After spending $1,500 I think I have it all LOL after putting on a show trying things on and getting looks from thous who are shopping.

IMG_1866-1.JPG

IMG_1780-1.JPG

• Upvote 2