An American Slut Explores Amsterdam

Hotload84

I was in Amsterdam two weekends ago for a cum weekend. On the Saturday night I was at The Cock Ring. The dark room was too crowded and the temperature was so extreme not much fucking was going on - only hand jobs and sucking which was no good to me, so I left and went to the Eagle where I took four loads. The second guy at the Eagle was a very cute guy (Del) who had dumped a load in me the night before at Argos. At about 3:30 A.M. the crowd at the Eagle was beginning to thin down and I was getting tired as I had spent the whole day at the Sauna drenching my hole with cum, so I decided to go back to my hotel for a well deserved sleep. I noticed that Del was leaving too so we left the club together and he was telling me how good my ass was to fuck.

As we were walking down the street towards the red light district where he chained his bicycle, he was now telling me about himself that he was in the Dutch Olympics swim team. This explained why he had such god-gifted body. As we got his bike two boys who seemed a bit drunk approached me one was blond in his late teens the other dark hair with eyes to die for in his mid 20's. The older one started speaking Dutch to me. I told them that I didn't speak Dutch, but then Del started speaking to them.

After a few minutes they shook our hands and started walking away towards the red light area. I asked Del what they said, he said that they were from east of Holland and are looking for two things: first, something to eat and second, something to fuck. Del continued saying he had told them that it will be easier to find something to fuck at that time in the morning than something to eat.

Half jokingly I told Del that I will give them a fuck if they wanted. He thought I was serious and then yelled at them to come back. They came and he told them what I said. They said that they were more interested in girls, after the translation I told them that I'm free but they will have to pay the girls.

The older one said they'd never fucked a guy before but he look interested, but the younger one didn't seem interested at all rather he looked scared, yet, after a few seconds of thought he asked if there is anywhere around we could go. Del suggested a straight club down the road. The younger one said he wouldn't do it. We all got to the club and I went into the toilets with the older one. He got his cock out and I went down on it - it was kind of average, about 6.5 inches, but had a lovely shape. I sucked for about 5 minutes but I suspected he just wanted to fuck. And so it was. He pulled me up and turned me around. Thanks to the earlier loads of cum in my ass he glided right into my hole.

His cock felt so good as he humped away like a rabbit. After about five minutes he grunted and unloaded in my hole. Panting, he held me for a few minutes and played with my tits before pulling out. I then kneeled down to clean his cock with my tongue. I suspect he thought he was in heaven. After that he pulled up his pants. As I was about to get dressed he gestured for me to wait, and in broken English said “I go call my friend.” Apparently the younger guy was waiting in the rest room, because as I waited I could hear them speak. The younger one sounded like he didn't want to do it, yet apparently the older guy was persuasive, because after a minute or two the young, the blonde guy came into the stall. He didn't want to look me in the eyes, but that didn’t stop me. Although he was also on the skinny side, when I knelt down and undid his fly I was amazed. Wow! This kid had a monster tucked away in his pants. I took out an uncut dick over 9" long, and thick. I scarfed it down. Anyone observing me would not have believed I had had over 30 cocks in my mouth in the preceding twenty-four hours.

I don't think the guy had ever had a blow job that good. Unlike his mate who wasn't too keen on me blowing him, this one didn't want to let go. Each time I wanted to stand up he held me head back. It got to stage he just clutched my head to his dick. I could hardly breathe. After what seemed like ages, his legs were trembling I could see his balls were retracting, so I guessed he was getting close to cumming.

In as much as I wanted to taste him I also wanted to feel that cock up me. And I always feel that any load that didn't go in my ass was wasted. I then forced myself off of him, turned around and slipped his weapon up my chute. His mate’s fresh load served as lube. We were both standing straight and he wrapped his hands around me and was biting my ears. I saw stars as he punched his cock up my hole. For better or worse he didn't last long. After a couple of minutes in me, he started moaning and then I felt him unloading. This kid’s cum was a match for his cock and ball size. He couldn't stop cumming. It was like a tap. While he was still cumming with his cock still in my ass, cum was running down my legs. When the flow finally stopped he slowly pulled out, which sent more cum down my legs. Before I could get to clean him with my tongue he grabbed a tissue and wiped himself. He opened the door before I dressed and walked out without saying a word or looking at my face. I couldn't say if he was just shy or because he didn't speak a word of English.

As I got out of the club the sun was close to rising. I was surprised to find that Del was still waiting. He asked if they came in me I said they did. He stuck his hand in my pants and felt my cum-filled hole. He smiled and asked if I wanted to go to his place. We went and he fucked me real long and hard and dumped another load there. Later that day we went to the sauna together, and he made a point of fucking me immediately after someone came in me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1