Death Order

Chapter Eight.

Now in the hall, I quickened my pace to catch up with the Priest, feeling the plug in my hole pulse slightly with every step. It felt as if the plug was slowly fucking me, causing my dick to harden. We moved silently towards another door at the end of the hall. I had so many questions I wanted to ask, but didn’t think it would be proper voicing them, even though every act that I preformed changed my life, bring me closer to death. 

At the door, we stopped. I could hear a rhythmic beep coming from behind the door. The Priest turned to me, staring at me silently, as if he knew I had questions. 

“Your curiosity is getting the best of you, but you must trust the Priests. We have longed for a neophyte like you, one that will convert quickly and fully. After which will be used as an incubator and master of conversion.” the Priest said.

The Priest didn’t give me a chance to ask a single question, as he turned and opened the only door in the hall. I was taken back by what I saw. Everything in the room was white, so white it looked sterile. Two beds were on the wall opposite the door, surround by medical equipment. I only recognized the heart monitors, which were supply the beeps I heard outside the door. 

In each bed, was a man. So wasted away that they looked like they were just skin and bones, covered by a white sheet. As I watched their chest slowly rise and fall, the Priest lightly pushed on my back, steering me into the room, shutting the door behind us. 

Stepping closer, I could see the lump of their cocks and balls under the sheet, which looked huge against their wasted frames. Standing naked between the foot of the beds, I wondered just what was about to happen.

“These men are at death’s door. They will be providing you with another strain of virus. We have given them a mixture of erectile medications to keep them hard as you fuck yourself on their cocks” the Priest said, “Your hole must stimulate them and milk their last load into you before death takes them.”

The Priest pushed me forward, causing me to bend at the waist. He grabbed the base of the plug, pulling it slightly out then pushing it back in. Over and over he fucked my hole with the plugs. Lubing it the cum from inside. The soreness of my hole quickly returned and the muscles ached from being open. My cock jumped with each push in of the plug, which soon had me leaking pre-cum, until with one quick pull, the Priest ripped the plug out of my hole, causing me to whimper, afraid that I would wake the men, before I was ready to milk their virus filled cum from their balls.

I watched both men slowly open their eyes, piercing my body from their hollow sockets. With out instruction I pulled the sheet back from the man to my left, exposing his naked body. He had the heart monitor pads on his chest, as well as an IV in his right arm. I rubbed my hand up his leg, slowly feeling his cold skin. His cock reacted to my touch, starting to twitch and grow, slowing inching up his stomach. His excitement grew, as well as his heart rate. 

Climbing on the bed, I positioned my hole over his cock, reaching down and lifting it up. Squatting down, I lowered myself until his cock started to pierce my hole, sliding in. I continued until my hole had completely swallowed his hard cock. As I raised and lowered my hole on this dying man’s cock, I looked over to see the other man’s sheet starting to tent up, knowing that his cock was getting hard by the live sex show in the next bed. 

I slowly rode the cock, rising up until I could feel his cock head at my hole, then I would drop down until I was pressing against his bony groin. I could feel him press up against me slightly driving his pelvic bones into my ass. 

I watched his heart monitor as the beeping increased more and more and I pumped his cock in and out of my hole. I grew increasingly alarmed as his heart rate increased, yet I did not stop riding his cock. As the rate increased, so did the rate of my bouncing up and down of his cock. His cock wast thickening and becoming harder and harder as I knew he would not last long. 

I felt his cock starting to jump inside my hole, and slammed it deep within, grinding against his crotch. His load shot out deep inside me, as an alarm on the heart monitor sounded. I watched the waves of heart beats change to a solid line. I panicked knowing I just fucked the last load out of this man. Did I just murder him by fucking him?

I felt a hand on my shoulder, as I sat on the man with his cock deflating inside of me. The Priest stood next to me.

“He is at peace. Do not bare guilt or shame, for this was his purpose, it was his choice, and he knew the consequences.” the Priest said. 

I lifted off the cock, looking over at the other man. He was pushing the sheet down with this legs, exposing his hard leaking cock. He licked his lips, jerking his head to the side, inviting me to his bed. I climbed off the now dead man’s bed and moved over to the next. I watched the Priest pull the sheet over the man I had just fucked, covering him completely. 

I climbed on top of the man, again squatting over his cock, which he held up, aiming for my hole. I looked him in the eyes as he nodded his head, giving me permission to sit on his cock. I could feel it driving deep into my hole. Pushing the cum deeper and deeper as it went in. 

As my ass met his crotch, I braced myself by putting my hands on his chest, being careful no to pull off the heart monitor pads. 

He pushed his hips up, driving his cock deeper into me. My mind was focusing on the alarm which was still signaling the lack of heart beat in the bed next to me. I lifted my ass off this man’s crotch as he grabbed my hips and started to pump quickly in and out of my hole. He was fucking me as if his life depended on it, maybe it did. I pushed down to meet his thrust upwards, causing a slapping sound that didn’t even drown out the alarm. 

His pumping grew slower and slower, as he tired out quickly, Repositioning myself, I took over riding his cock, riding him like I did the man before him. I watched him smile, feeling the pleasure of my hole riding his cock. His hands moved up and down my legs allowing me to feel his bony fingers. Moving my hands across his chest, I grasped his nipples, pinching and twisting them. He moaned in pleasure as I pumped my ass up and down his cock. 

“won’t last much longer” he whispered in between moans. 

I quickened my pace, until he pushed down on my knees signaling that he was about to cum. It was then that I dropped down completely, taking his cock deep in as it pulsed and shot his load inside me. I waited for the alarm to sound, but it never came. His heart rate was high as he shot, but never stopped completely. It slowly decreased as he calmed himself.
    I waited still for him to die while still on his cock. I could feel it slowly going soft inside my hole. I continued to press against his crotch, trying to keep him inside me longer, but as it grew softer and softer it slipped out of my hole. 

“Thank you” he whispered. 

I climbed down, moving back near the Priest. I watched the man close his eyes thinking this is it, he will be a peace soon. His breathing became slower, but was steady as he slipped off to sleep. The Priest pulled the sheet back over the man, shaking his head as he did it. I think he was disappointed that this man did not die as he shot his load. 

We left through the door and back out into the hall. I closed my eyes reflecting on what had happened. Thinking that when it’s my time to die, I want to go just like that, having someone ride me, and die as I shoot my last load deep into their hole. 

“I’m not satisfied that you will convert one hundred percent. Dr. Serpent was correct. Escalation is needed.”

We quickly walked back to the Doctor’s door. Before the Priest could knock it opened. Still naked except for his boots, stood the doctor. 

“I knew you would return,” said the doctor.

“A success and a failure”

“Disappointing, good thing I prepared” said the doctor.

The Doctor stepped aside, allowing us to move back into the exam room. I brushed my hand across his hanging cock, watching him smile as I did. I wanted his venom again, I wanted it deep in my hole. I made my was to the exam table as the doctor shut the door. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey poz puppy when are we going to find out what the fuck is the escalation?????  Great story but man you need to continue it

If fucking a man to death was not escalation anxious to find out what is.

Chapter Nine

The room was quiet as I took my seat back on the exam table. The doctor positioned two stools in front of me, about 2 feet apart, sliding a steel table in between them. As he moved back and forth to cabinets on the side of the room, collecting tools, his huge cock bounced back and forth off his hairy thighs. I watched him place a tray on the table, which had two rubber strips, alcohol pads,  and two syringes. He glanced my way, winking and grinning evilly. 

The Priest was standing near the door, he had removed his cincher belt and dropped it to the floor. I watched as he removed the hood covering his head, revealing  his identity to me. He was very pale, with a buzz cut hair cut, clean shaven, with intense amber eyes. As he opened the robe to remove it, his nude body was exposed to me. He was completely smooth except for a batch of red hair right about his hanging, uncut cock. The foreskin covers his cock head completely. His nuts were smooth, but were pulled tight up against his body. 

“Ready?” the doctor asked the Priest.

Simply nodding, the Priest joined the doctor in front of me and sat on a stool, as the doctor sat on the other. Now facing each other, the Priest grabbed a rubber strip, pulled the doctor’s arm out and tied it around this bicep tightly. I watched him slap the area inside the doctor’s elbow multiple times, then pressing his finger into the area, searching. Satisfied in his findings, he opened an alcohol pad, wiping it all over the area of the doctor’s arm. The Priest positioned the needle of the syringe against the Doctor’s arm and slowly pushed in. Under the table the doctor’s cock was slowly expanding and growing. The Priest slowly pulled the plunger out of the syringe, causing blood to fill the chamber. It was so slow, the blood pumped in with every heart beat. Once it was full, he pulled the needle out. He stood, pulled the doctor’s arm towards him and licked the small drop of blood off the arm. 

Once he was reseated, I watched the doctor repeat the process on the Priest, who had his eyes closed the entire time. His lips moved, yet was silent. The Doctor’s cock jumped and bounced under the table, the entire time. Once the needle was removed from the Priest’s arm, he moved it to his own mouth and licked the small amount of blood from his arm. 

The table and stools were moved out of the way, but the tray holding the two syringes of blood were close by. The Priest and the Doctor stood facing each other, leaving a space between. Without a word of warning, the Priest grabbed me by the hair, forcefully pulling me to the floor between them. His hands turned my head until I was face to face with the serpent cock between the doctors legs.

“OPEN!” the Priest ordered.

I opened my mouth until the skin of my lips were pulled so tight they felt like they were ripping. The Doctor thrusted his hips forward, pushing his massive cock deep into my throat causing me to choke. I moved back trying to get a way, but the Priest’s legs blocked my escape. Stepping forward the doctor thrusted his cock in deeper, choking me again. The Priest’s hands had gripped the side of my head by the hair, holding it steady. The doctor continued pushing his cock deeper and deeper, choking me, until it popped in and filled my throat. His balls pushed against my chin as his massive cock head cut off my air supply. I pushed at his hairy thighs, trying to free myself, but he would not move. Tears flowed out of my eyes as panic set in. Shortly after that relief came as he pulled his cock out. It was covered with a thick mucus like spit from my throat. 

The Priest turned me around to face his crotch. His cock had grown thick and long yet the foreskin still covered the head. The Doctor grabbed my hair, holding me still as the Priest forced his cock into my mouth and throat. I swallowed his cock easier, sensing this the Priest started to face fuck me. Pulling his cock out, then slamming it in. There were times that I could easily deep throat him, but others were just him stabbing at my throat causing me to gag.     

I was turned again facing the Doctor, who drove his massive cock deep into my throat, cutting off my air once again.My face was deep into his crotch, held there by the body of the Priest that was pressing me more and more into the Doctor. I tried to relax, but panic kicked in. I could feel the Priest’s hard cock pressing into the back of my head.

Both the Doctor and the Priest released me - I gasp for breath. The Doctor grabbed me under my arms, lifting me up and throwing on the table. His cock stabbed at my hole, ripping it open and sinking deep with in me. He pulled completely out and rammed back in balls deep. My second ring opened up, allowing his cock to go deeper and deeper. The Priest knelt down beside the Doctor, sliding his hand between his legs. I could feel his fingers rubbing at my now opened hole, then slipping into my hole with the Doctor’s cock. Deeper and deeper they went, until I could feel the knuckles on all four fingers rubbing against my hole. The Doctor continued to fuck my hole with his massive cock. 

I could feel my hole give as more of the Priest’s hand enter my hole, until his whole hand was inside me with the Doctor’s cock. Slick with all the cum that was inside me, the Priest wrapped his fist around the Doctor’s cock, jacking him as he fucked my  hole. My hole easily stretched open for both - the hand and the cock. I could feel myself starting to stand on my toes rising up, changing the angle of attack for the Doctor. A hand quickly came down, slapping my upper ass, forcing me to drop.

Suddenly, both the Doctor’s cock and the Priest’s hand ripped from my hole. I screamed in pleasure and shot my load between me and the exam table. I had never felt anything like that before. 

I was quickly turned over and pulled completely on the table. The Priest and the Doctor grabbed the rubber straps and each tied one around the biceps of both arms. Almost simultaneously the stuck the needle of a syringe into my arms, both striking a vein. I shut my eyes as they drove the plunger down - forcing their blood into my own blood stream. 

“Two full slams of AIDS laced blood” the Doctor said.

The ripped the rubber strip off my arms and pulled the emptied needles out. I was grabbed, pulled off the table. The Doctor laid down - pointing his massive cock straight into the air. 

“SIT” the Priest ordered

I jumped up and sat down on the massive cock - taking it balls deep. The Priest pushed me forward, then aimed his cock at my hole just above the Doctor’s cock. He pushed in hard - driving his cock deep into me with the Doctor’s cock. The pleasure of having these two cocks in me double fucking me was amazing. When one cock pulled out the other pushed in, rubbing against one another. It felt amazing. I moaned loudly as they fucked my hole. 

The Priest had wrapped his fore arm around my neck and had a tight grip, which was getting tighter and tighter as he pump his cock in and out of my hole. It was getting harder and harder to breathe, my eyes became heavy. I was barely hanging on to consciousness. 

The cocks slammed in me harder and harder, each one thickening. I was in between being a wake and being choked out. The Priest pulled tighter as he slammed his cock into my hole, shooting his A.I.D.S load in me deep. I felt the doctor do the same, but after that everything went black. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5