Freeing Kenny

Carenath

“Go throw on some clothes buddy, don’t shower, just throw on some gym stuff.”

“Ok, what have you in mind?”

“Just a place a gay Dad should take his gay Son for the first time.”

Kenny and his Dad went and got dressed.  Jock straps, gym shorts and tanks. Dad made sure to pick up Kenny’s birthday lube, and another treated rolled joint.  While they were waiting for the car to pick them up, they shared that treated joint with Kenny getting most.

The driver dropped them off at a nondescript building, dimly lit, but you could see the name Mustang on the wall.

Kenny’s Dad guided Kenny into the building.  It was just a little foyer with a guy behind a glass window.  Dad gave the guy some money and showed both their driver’s license.  Then Kenny walked with his Dad to a door to the right, and they were buzzed in.

The walked into a locker room where a few guys were in different stages of undress. Some The smell was all male, and you could hear sounds of sex through the door at the other side of the locker room.

“Oh shit, is this a bathhouse Dad? I’ve always dreamed about coming to one.”

Kenny and his Dad started undressing, and putting their clothes in the locker.  As Kenny was bent over taking off his jockstrap, a guy in a towel rubbed his lightly fuzzed ass and slid a finger easily into Kenny’s already lubed and wet hole. This elicited a moan from Kenny, as his hole was still hungry for action due to the special lube his Dad had put in him.

“Fucking nice hole, all ready for a cock.” The guy said as he slid is finger in and out slowly.

“Oh shit, Dad, he’s got his finger in me and rubbing that my nut. Oh fuck, Dad.” Whispered Kenny, while his uncut dick started drooling precum out of his foreskin.

“Dad? You’re joking, playing, right?”

“Nope, I’m really his Dad. He’s freshly devirginized, and ready for fun. I thought it time I taught him about being a gay man.”

“Holy shit. I’ll have to keep an eye out for you two. Such a fine ass, and body. Both of you.” The guy slide his finger out of Kenny, and tweaked one of Dad’s nipples.

“Come on Son, lets show you around and have some sex.”

Dad grabbed Kenny’s hand and walked him through the only other door in the locker room out into the club proper. It was just above dimly light, warmish, and the sounds of sex in various directions.

They walked down a hall with some doors spaced out. Some were closed with moans coming from them. A couple were open, with guys inside.  One door had a middle aged guy, nice strong back and dimpled hairy butt laying face down. His butt was pretty hairy, more hairy then Kenny’s Dad.

“Dad, look at his hairy ass, he has more than you. I bet that hair feels soft. I wonder what it feels like, what it would be like to run my tongue in that hair.”

“Go in there Son, find out. I’m sure he’d love it.”

Kenny carefully walked into the room, and reached down to the hairy tight ass, and ran his hand over one side. The guy moaned into his arms at the touch. Kenny ran his side of his hand between the hair cheeks, into the longer haired valley, running across the guys wet hole.

“Get down there Son, spread his cheeks, and lick his hole. You’ve got his attention.”

Kenny leaned into the bed, and with both hands spread the hairy cheeks apart, showing the longer haired valley to him, and the wet hole hidden under it.  Kenny got his face down into his ass, and with his tongue he slid across the wet hole. Tasting a little lube and cum.  The guy’s hole immediate opened a little and Kenny’s tongue slide in.

The guy really starting moaning at this point. Kenny’s Dad came into the room and stood by the  bed. His crotch very close to the guy.  He ran his hands down the muscular back, feeling a few hairs as he went.  When he got to the guy’s hairy cheeks, he move down by Kenny’s hands, and helped spread the cheeks more.

“Here you go Son, let me hold these apart for you. Really get in there with your tongue.”

As Kenny buried his face in the hairy ass, the guy reached over and directed Dad’s uncut cock into his mouth. Moaning as he sucked in Dad’s cock, and ran his tongue into his foreskin.  This went on a couple of minutes and the guy let Dad’s cock out of his mouth.

“Fuck me, get your dick inside me.” The guy groaned, and then took Dad’s dick back in his mouth.

“You heard him Son, get up and get your dick in there.”

“Really Dad, I can fuck him?”

“You bet, he wants it. Look how he’s wriggling his ass for you.”

Kenny walked up a little on his knees, his hard drooling cock leading his way.  Kenny felt his Dad grab his cock, and spread an little lube on it.

“Here, let me guide you into your first ass of that’s not mine. Feel your cock going through that hair.  Your dick is kissing his hole now.  Push in, nice and slow.  That’s it Son, keep sliding it in. Feel his ass swallowing you up.”

Kenny’s body was shaking a little from the excitement of fucking a stranger, and feeling the heat of the hole around his cock. He finally bottomed out in the guy, his balls up against the hairy ass.

“Fuck him Son, start moving that cock of your’s in him. He wants it. He’s moaning all on my dick.”

Kenny was pumping his hips, feeling his cock move that the man’s ass. The ass was rhythmically squeezing his cock. Kenny’s eyes periodically rolled back in his head. He could tell  he was leaking lots of precum into the ass.

The guy let go of Dad’s cock, “Fuck me, yeah. Shove your dick all the way in. I need your cum in me.”

Kenny was getting real close, “Dad, fuck, I’m about to cum. His ass feels so good. I can’t help it, I gotta cum.”

“Shoot buddy, shoot it in him. That’s what you do. Right when you shoot, shove your dick in as hard and as far in him as you can. That’s what guys do. He wants it, he wants that cum, give it to him.”

Kenny suddenly threw his head back, and shoved his whole body against the guy, shoving his cock as far as it could go into him. As Kenny came, his hips were jerking quickly, with each shot of cum, blasting as deeply in the guy as possible.

“That’s it buddy, shoot it into him. Give hime that cum. Give him the last of that clean cum.”

Kenny’s Dad leaned in and kissed his Son hard on the lips, driving his tongue into Kenny’s mouth, as they both moaned.

Kenny slid out of the guy, his cum drooling out a little. Kenny’s dick still very much hard and ready to keep going.

“Fuck Dad, I’m still horny, and still have that itch inside my ass.”

“Well buddy, we’ve got more fun to be had. We’ll get that itch scratched.”

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Kenny’s Dad guided Kenny around a little more.  At different places either Kenny or his Dad usually got an ass pat or a cock and balls squeeze. Many other private rooms were a jar with guys in assorted actions. Both of their cocks were hard and lightly throbbing, with precum drooling out. The little blue meds from the pancakes was still working on their system, not to mention the special ingredient in the lube in Kenny’s ass.

“Dad, my ass is really getting that itch inside. I need your cock to scratch it again.”

“I know just the place to take you buddy.”

So Kenny was guided to a room with several slings in it. It smelled of cum, sweat and a little of urine. There were three slings still open. Kenny saw all the guys in the room and lightly moaned.

“Dad, shit, look at those guys over there, one is fucking the guy in that swing thing, and another has his dick in mouth at the same time. The swing thing kinda looks fun.”

“He’s being spit roasted is the term. That swing thing, its a sling. You want to try one out Son?”

Kenny and his Dad went over to one of two slings that were empty. One was a well used sling, with the leather being soft and worn, all the edges were blunted with good use. The leg loops had good soft wool on them as well.

“Hope up there Buddy. That’s it. Now lay down, and sort of slide up. There you go. Now put left foot through that loop, and rest your ankle loop. Do it that same with the other ankle. Slide back down a little so your ass is right on the edge. How’s that feel Son? You sure look hot with your ass all spread open, that nice fuzzy patch around your hole.  Reach up, and put your hands through the loops above you. Fuck, look at you all spread open. Look at those hairy pits.”

“Dad, this is making me more horny, being all opened like this. I can feel the air moving over my hole, its making that itch inside become stronger.”

Kenny’s Dad kneeled down to Son’s open ass, and started tonguing his fuzzy hole. Kenny’s hold started winking open more, and his Dad’s tongue slide inside Kenny. His Dad’s tongue going as deep as it could, and being fucked in and out of Kenny.

“Fuck, that’s hot to watch guys. Seeing a Daddy eat out is real live Son.”

The guy from the locker room was there standing beside Kenny, with his huge cock throbbing. He bent down and took Kenny’s left nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the nipple following the hair all around the areola, then teasing the nip with his teeth and tongue.

Kenny was moaning out loud between having his sensitive nipple being played with, and his ass having a tongue going in and out of it.

“Oh fuck, Dad, please I need your cock in me, now. Pleeeease.”

His Dad stood up and grabbed the guys big cock, and looked at Kenny, “Buddy, I have another cock in my hand that you may really like. I think it will really go deep and scratch that itch if you want.”

“Fuck yes Dad, please I need that itch scratched. Please put it in deep.”

“Come on friend, lets get your big cock in my Son’s ass.”

Kenny’s Dad pulled the guy by his cock over to Kenny’s ass. He started lubing up the guy’s cock with treated lube. His cock was a good two inches longer than his own, about the same girth. This cock should be able to get into Kenny’s deeper second hole for sure.

“Here let me guide you into my Son’s hole, just as a good Dad should do.”  He said as he placed the head of the guys cock against Kenny’s hole, lightly pulling him to Kenny pushing the head in a little.

“There you go, slide on into my Son, that’s the way, all the way in nice and slow.”

Both Kenny and the guy were moaning so loudly, that a few of the other guys looked over that way.

“That’s it Son, feel that guys cock going in you, deeper and deeper.”

“Oh fuck, oh fuck. He’s bumped my nut and going further.  Oh shit, it almost feels like he’s going to come out through my dick.”

All of sudden Kenny started shaking a little and moaning real loud, and precum was pouring out of his foreskin covered dick. The guy’s cock head must be bumping into Kenny’s second hole.

“Oh fuck Dad, his cock feels like its going in me again. Oh shit, fuck me. Push it all the way in.” Kenny was really moaning the loud. So loud that some other guys were starting to circle around to watch Kenny get fucked.

“That’s it Buddy, let him in son. He’s at your second hole, relax and let him in. You’ll love it, that’ll get that itch scratched.”

All of sudden the guy bottomed out into Kenny, and he was pushed up completely against Kenny’s fuzzy ass.

“Fuck boys, he’s tight.  His ass is starting to go into over drive in squeezing and sucking my cock.  That second hole is nice and tight.”

The guy started slowly long dicking Kenny, being sure on every inward push to go right on through the second ring. Kenny kept moving his head from side to side moaning every time the guys cock went in the second hole, and more precum was pouring out.  Kenny’s abs were real wet from this.  One of the guys in the circle bent over and was licking up Kenny’s precum.

Kenny’s Dad stepped behind the guy, rubbing his cocking in his ass valley, feeling his head run up and down the guys sweaty hole.

“Push it in Daddy-o. Fuck me while I fuck your Son.”

That was all he needed to hear, and slide his cock deep into the guy. Now as the guy was fucking into Kenny, he was sliding into the guy.

“Fuck my Son, give him your load. He needs your load in him. I’m going to fuck your load out of you.”

As Kenny’s Dad said this, he shoved his cock head against the guys nut, rubbing his nut with quick thrusts of his cock.

“Oh fuck, your going to make shoot quick. Oh fuck, you’re making my cock twitch in your boy.”

“That’s it. Let it go, give my Son your load. Shoot it deep in him. Shove your cock all the way in.”

“Oh Dad, his cock is getting hotter and bigger. Oh fuck Dad, I love it. Oh fuck, he’s so deep in me.”

“Shit, I’m about to cum. I’m going to give you my load kid. Ready or not, I’m going to flood your insides.”

The shoved himself completely against Kenny’s ass, driving his cock as deeply through Kenny’s second hold as possible. He was doing rabbit thrusts, rubbing his dickhead ridge quickly against Kenny’s second ring. Kenny’s Dad felt the guys ass twitching inside and knew he was about to blast into Kenny. Kenny’s Dad started hard thrusting into the guy, forcing the guys cum to shoot.

“Shoot it into my Son, fill him up. Shoot your cum deep.”

That was all it took, and the guy on the last inward thrust, started shooting deep into Kenny’s being, his dickhead buried past the second ring. Kenny’s Dad’s thrusting into him driving more and more cum out of him.

Kenny was in the throes of what could only be described as a mental orgasm, precum was pouring out of his foreskin, but he wasn’t cumming.  Sweat was covering his body, and he was shaking all over.  Feeling the heat of the guys cum so deep inside of his body.

The guy leaned down over Kenny, his cock still buried deed in Kenny, with Kenny’s Dad also leaned over, his dick still very hard and inside the guy.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 4

I feel that when everyone is consenting, old enough to understand, and craving it that it is one of the most intense and fulfilling things you can experience.  To have someone that loves and cares about you that much it’s not just sex.  It would be such an awesome experience to be a part of.

Being a total cum slut and Cock whore added to the fact I’m submissive I have mixed feelings, one one hand I feel it would be the ultimate way to get posed if it was going to happen, then on the other hand, just getting used as a fuck toy for cocks to use to receive gratification and pleasure also turns me on.

in either case this is an extremely well written story by a very gifted writer.  Thank you for sharing this and the time and effort it is obviously have put forward in this story.  

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...