whthole4u

Part 3: Once again my arm was tapped as one of the anonymous breeders prepared to infect my ass and veins. In a brief moment of clarity I wondered, “This was only my first night. What would day two be like?” My limp, drugged up and fucked out naked body had been roughly dropped on one of those big luggage carts you see at hotels. Shadow man - my anonymous host, drug benefactor, and pimp daddy laughed as he kicked my ankles, “Keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times.” I would have said something smart assed if I had been able to, but the drugs still had me held tight in their grip and there was now duct tape over my mouth too. The opaque view of the world through the homemade plastic hood turned to black as shadow man slid the cart cover down over the top, hiding me from view. The rolling coffin rumbled down the hall as shadow man provided commentary, “We’re taking the service elevator down. This is how my homies and folks usually come in and out. I can turn the security cameras off and on and no one knows, plus only me and my boys got the keys, so keeps my shit private.” The service elevator creaked and moaned, whirred and stirred, as we dropped down to the floor where my room was located in the hotel. “Good morning Ma’am” shadow man said to someone as he rolled me down the hall. I could tell someone else was with us from the dangling of the keys on their belt even though they did not speak. A small beep, a click, a door opened, a bump as the cart was pushed over the door sill, the door whooshed closed, then silence until the lights were flicked on, and shadow man and his cohort stepped further into the room. “You sure we good?” the other man asked. Shadow man laughed, “How many fucking times we done this shit now? Trust me man. It’s all good. Now drag that faggedy ass out here, put his finger on the safe, and let’s clean this place out. Remember, don’t fucking leave him alone and your Jersey boy should be here in a minute. Once he’s done hit me on the walkie - then me and the boys will come back and roll him back up and get the setup done.” Still not convinced the other guy questioned, “What about DNA and shit? Shouldn’t we be worried?” Shadow man sighed, clearly frustrated, “Fuck no man. I know this is your first kidnapping and all but man the fuck up! This is a hotel room. You know how little this place gets washed and cleaned and the cops - even if they bother fucking looking and trust me they won’t as our man in the precinct always gets these cases - but even if by chance they did look they will find so much fucking DNA in here it won’t matter. Plus our reports will make it legit and then the bonus is your Jersey boy will use the cell from the bus station in Newark or some shit and you know we got the cab connect all down. Same old plan as always - only this time, he ain’t shipping out quite so fast.”

I tried to wrap my head around all I had just heard - or imagined. I was not quite sure because of the drugs and all but it sounded like they were planning to set me up? Kidnap me? I grunted as I rolled off the luggage cart and onto the floor. I still had on the plastic hood, so could not see shit, and got a quick kick in the ribs for my effort. “Now, now, now,” shadow man scolded me as he cuffed me on the head, yanked me up by my arm, walked me forward then pushed me onto the bed. He turned to his associate, “Just make sure only his prints are on the syringes and that way it will prove he was junkied out when shit went down.” The door opened and closed, I was then pressed back against the bed as a burly body straddled me, “Give me that fucking arm. Time to dope you up. My Jersey boy comes through for them raw times and likes limp biscuit bitches to fuck. Here - wrap your fingers around this - don’t fucking fight me! There you go. Good. Good. Ok - get ready to spin out and embrace that good shit. You lucky that pussy is valuable as you sucking up all the good juice boxes.” I flopped back on the bed, high as shit. My face was sweating like hell in my plastic hood. It was so tight I could only wipe at the skin around my mouth and nose where shadow man had cut the X. There were slimy spots too, from nutt, or something. I didn’t really want to know. Yes I did! As the drugs kicked in my horny meter went into the red and I reached down to try to jack my withered dick. Useless. Fucking useless. How frustrating! I don’t get how guys can stand being spun out like this all the time and not even get hard. It was like my whole body was itching on the inside and I had no way to scratch. I couldn’t even fucking jerk off. My pointer sat on the bed and seductively rubbed my thigh, “Sucks huh?” he asked. Just then there was a knock at the door - three fast, then two slow. The door opened, a cloud of smoke filled the room, and a deep voice echoed off the walls, “Show me that boy clit if you want this potent nutt.” I rolled over and reached back to spread my cheeks and whether the next was said to me or my pointer I didn’t know, “This dope dick going to rape that ass good. You know anal raping ain’t cheating right? I can honestly look at my girl and truthfully say I ain’t cheated on her.”

To me that seemed like denial, splitting of hairs, semantics, whatever, and then I wondered how I could think so clearly when I had just taken a syringe of some shit? I didn’t have long to ponder that question as the new, anonymous breeder pulled me to the end of the bed, flipped me like a pancake onto my back and lifted my legs up like he was changing a baby diaper, “I plan to take that hole - own it - remodel that house and do a complete tear down, break those walls, then leave it as a claptrap.” He jammed a couple sharp nailed fingers into my asshole, “Damn - that’s some phat gushy pussy. I plan to kill that meth whore hole with my Black Flag roach killer. Disrespect that ass. This that ghost dick - that Certified Pussy Pleaser. I got that young blood dick that digs deep - a big donkey cock and no tapping out til it’s flooded.” As he ranted on about how great he was, my pointer climbed up on the bed behind me, set his balls on my face, then the new guy said, “Hold them legs back and let me hear him gargle on that dick.” My legs were yanked back like a turkey wishbone, and then he said to me, “The only part of me you will feel is my meet in your pussy cum catcher as I wind up and toss you this pitch.” I cried out in pain as that black stallion busted through the gate and took off like he was trying to win the Kentucky Derby. A raw, brutal fuck later I was basking in the afterglow of a vein full of liquid sun and an ass full of liquid BBC juice. Anonymous hands guided me, then rolled me back onto the luggage cart, along with some blankets and other things - luggage? The cart trundled down the hall, the service elevator whirred and stirred, and back up on the 17th floor I was left standing in the middle of the model suite as shadow man roughly fingered my cummy hole. “So here’s how things go,” he explained. “Your room has been emptied out of all your shit a week early. You bill is unpaid. You skipped out during the night after a drug binge or whatever the fuck. Right about now my guys are filing a police report for all the damage to the room - broken furniture, holes in the walls, thousands of dollars of shit along with reports that you assaulted some of the staff with a knife along with threats to do bodily harm. So in addition to being a thief, destruction of property, there’s that whole nasty attempted murder shit too. A warrant will be issued and if you ever show your face, NYPD’s finest will cart you off to Riker’s then send you upstate quicker than the Easter Bunny hides a fucking egg. You understand me? Huh?” The last was emphasized as he grabbed the back of my neck and squeezed and shook hard like I was in the jaws of a pit bull.

I was so fucking confused and even though I should have been more freaked about what he had said, all I could focus on was trying to get more dick and more drugs. Shadow man laughed, shoved me onto the couch, tied off my arm, and was tapping a vein as some other hand shoved some powder up my hole that scalded my skin off. “You sure that’s a good idea?” someone asked. My head rolled to the side, my tongue flapped out as shadow man laughed, “Every fucking day I will drive him to the edge of an O.D. and let him hang off the side of that cliff a bit. And well, if the cliff crumbles and he falls, that’s what Doc and these handy Narcan doses and other shit’s for.”  Shadow man laid me on the couch so one of my legs was off the front. CLICK - HISS - CLICK - HISS - CLICK - HISS - he hit his pipe, the crack smoke casting a pallid blanket over me. Once the rock kicked in he got on top of me and angled his dick. The pressure and weight of his body felt so good, reassuring, and his big dick in my ass made me feel that was the way I wanted to be all the time. He wrapped his big arm under and around my neck and held me in a grip lock as he began to slowly long stroke my hole. “This is how shit’s going down this week,” he said. “Whether you stay awake or not, you’re being slutted out 24/7. I’m going to keep you high and cock crazed so all you are is my latest hoe flavor.” I must have said, “Huh,” or something and he continued, “Don’t you get it yet? I’m pimping you out. I’ll let ever nicca in the Big Apple that wants some of that hole climb the fuck in it and breed it, infect it, use it, abuse it, tear it up, throw it away. I got dozens of regulars who prefer my discrete one-stop-shop then going to some ABS or trap house where it’s hit or miss, they might be seen, and they can’t get the good dope that I sling so two birds - one stone - or one ass in this case.” I was impressed; this man had a solid business plan and had worked out all the angles. Then as he hit a spot extra deep I remembered, that oh yeah, the whole sex trafficking thing with me as the commodity. Yet, frankly, I felt a relief inside. For the first time in my life I had no inhibitions, did not worry about what some sweater queen might think, didn’t have to wonder if they liked my ass or not. It was all about getting in, getting off, getting high!

I listened as shadow man kept thrusting and explaining how things worked, “My man handles the door and takes a slice off the loaf. Here’s your weekly planner:

Monday: Today, I got those Wall street types who are coke heads and need their weekly pick up of dope and some raw ass on the side. They will believe whatever the fuck I tell them like you some clean suburban ass, first time in the city, and that they are the first raw dick you ever taken. Most will drop $200 to dump a raw load, which is nothing for them. Their wallets fat, but trust, I only let the big dick fuckers use the asses I line up. I got a special room for them. Oh you’ll probably get 6 or 7 during the morning rush, another dozen at lunch, more at C.O.B., so I expect a quick $6-8k off your ass today.” I had to interrupt him as I started cramping, but shadow man dismissed my pleas with a reference to the “Wall Street grimy freak” who would be there shortly and who pays premium for it super filthy and he would give me another shot to make sure once it kicks in, that would fucking clean me out for days quicker than Draino. With that out of the way, shadow man continued to deep stroke my hole, his dick swelling as he told me how he would pimp me out the rest of the week:

Tuesdays are for the thug homies with that diesel dick who can make it rain. A little dope, smoke, snow, and they get a private hour to use that side snatch. All them niccas be armed and dangerous so you gotta watch your mouth and what you do and fucking play along with any shit they want and they’ll leave that hole so sore you can’t walk. These guys all help move my product on the street and got their own crews.

Next up, on Wednesdays we deal with the construction crews who just want some cum dump ass to fill up without hearing a bitch complain. You’ll be tied up with your ass sticking out of a gloryhole - gagged - and you’ll be nothing more than a white fleshlight meat puppet. With them, it’s all about the numbers and the 5-minute nutt and they don’t mind fucking a wet, sloppy pussy after another dude. You’ll get more dick that day than most folks do in a lifetime. A lot of these dudes direct sell for me - easy for them to get places without being seen as no one pays them any mind.

Thursday the MOFO big dicked bandit street types will roll in. These guys are real gangbangers and like me, enjoy using a white bitch twitch and going balls to the wall for that extreme R&B - raping and breeding. Remember my buddy who choked you out? He’ll be back and he’s a lightweight compared to some. Ex-cons, sex offenders, repeat offenders, these folks are dudes I served with or that my probie cast my way as part of their ‘rehab’ back into society. They’re my muscle and enforcers on the street - guns and fists for hire and they might roll on you one-on-one or decide to go down some extreme shit path and gang rape you with no fucking limits. Don’t matter none to me as they still pay and I keep them stocked and happy.

Friday we got you a repeat with the Legendary Cream Team - my Harlem homies. You held your own with them so we’ll do some double dipping. The homies are just a bunch DL brothas from the hood looking to chill, smoke, and bust a nutt with their power strokes- all bout dat life! YOLO!

Saturday - Fuck! Saturday might the nastiest, freakiest, dirtiest shit of all going down  - you hear me? You zoning out bitch? Here, I’ll wake you back up - feel that dick tickling your ivory? That’s better, now listen the fuck up. Saturday, I hook up the worst of the worst. All the homeless street hustlers who can’t even get a $5 John to take their bug infested dicks. We got the crack house drug addicts - all veiny and wasted who fill you up with so much fucking disease. In addition to whatever viral gifts they bring, I fence whatever shit they stolen that week so they might be short on cash but always good for some pretty good grabs. Even get the occasional car and shit. I keep their habits fixed - lower cut shit - but for them still better than what they can get and in turn they’re my army of eyes and ears on the street. They might be dirty and raggedy but they need a pussy too and don’t care how busted your hole is, how full of nut, how sick you are from being drugged out, or how much you stink from all those AIDs niccas laying up on you. Fuck, they be adding layers and dirt rings like you a Redwood Tree - coating you in chem sweat and piss, caking your body.

Sunday, well Sunday is check out. When you nothing but an infected bag of AIDs and a fucked out whore, I sell you off like a puppy mill and then the next fag pussy comes along, rinse and repeat.

I was busy trying to wrap my drug-addled mind around all shadow man had just told me when he squeezed his arm tighter around my neck, “YOU READY FOR THIS BBC NUTT? YOU FUCKING WHITE BITCH TWITCH! POZZING THAT WRECKED HOLE GOOD WITH THIS ANONYMOUS DICK. YOU WILL NEVER - EVER - FUCKING SEE MY FACE BUT YOU WILL FEEL ME AGAIN AND AGAIN. YOU WONT SEE ANY OF THEIR FACES - HUNDREDS OF MEN WILL FUCKING USE THAT ASS AND NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE WILL BE SEEN BY THOSE FAG PUSSY EYES. GOOD THING YOU KNOW HOW TO OBEY - OTHERWISE MIGHT HAVE HAD TO SEW THOSE PEEPERS SHUT. BEG FOR THIS NUTT - BEG FOR THIS POZ DICK - BEG FOR ME TO BREED YOU WITH AIDS CUM!! Hot pimp daddy nutt swam up my man womb, buried themselves deep, like only true POZ BBC cum can. Once he had finished, shadow man climbed off me and then told me to hold still as he jammed a needle roughly into my arm. “This shit will make you cramp up like you just got kicked by a donkey. Hold it until the Wall Street guy sticks his dick in your ass then go for it. I’m going to walk you into the hot tub. He’ll slam his dick in and fuck you senseless and let loose. He likes it as nasty as you can make it so no holding back.” Yeah, no worries on that front. A while later I was being showered down and cleaned off as the first Wall Street guy had gotten all he wanted and bred me good. I didn’t know if he was black, white, or what, but he had a monster dick and was a freak, so as the water ran down the plastic hood like a thunderstorm hitting roof tiles I moaned - eager to get my ass filled back up. Once I was clean, shadow man toweled me dry, sprayed some Axe or some shit on me, then had his buddy place his hands over my eyes as he sliced the plastic hood off. He quickly wiped my head down with a wet towel, then blow dryed it, then covered it right back up with a real leather hood - one that had holes for my nose, mouth, and ears, and a big fucking padlock at the back of the neck like I was a Public Storage Unit.

CLICK - HISS - CLICK - HISS - the hot pipe smoke filled my lungs, hit after hit - then a needle burned into my veins and filled me up. “You ready to be a slut?” shadow man asked, “Ready for that hole to be used by every part of NYC society and filled with so much cum you won’t need to eat for a month?” I could only moan in agreement as the drugs kicked in and my ass craved some more dick. Today was Monday and I couldn’t wait for the rest of the week!

(*From the author: If you like the story let me know - post a reply or give a reputation. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read these stories and for the continued support!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...

Part 4: CLICK - HISS - CLICK - HISS - the hot pipe smoke filled my lungs, hit after hit - then a needle burned into my veins and filled me up. “You ready to be a slut?” shadow man asked as his charged load burned in my guts, “Ready for that hole to be used by every part of NYC society and filled with so much cum you won’t need to eat for a month?” I could only moan in agreement as the drugs kicked in and my ass craved some more dick. Today was Monday and I couldn’t wait for the rest of the week! I had some idea of what was planned as shadow man - the hotel worker who I pinged when I planned my vacation to NYC so I could get his anonymous load - had taken me far beyond my safety net. Now he planned to kick me across the fucking court. The padlock that held my new, leather hood in place jangled as I shook my head, trying to fight the waves of drugs and I heard shadow man say again, “YOU READY FOR THIS BBC NUTT? YOU FUCKING WHITE BITCH TWITCH! POZZING THAT WRECKED HOLE GOOD WITH THIS ANONYMOUS DICK. YOU WILL NEVER - EVER - FUCKING SEE MY FACE BUT YOU WILL FEEL ME AGAIN AND AGAIN. YOU WON’T SEE ANY OF THEIR FACES - HUNDREDS OF MEN WILL FUCKING USE THAT ASS AND NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE WILL BE SEEN BY THOSE FAG PUSSY EYES. GOOD THING YOU KNOW HOW TO OBEY - OTHERWISE MIGHT HAVE HAD TO SEW THOSE PEEPERS SHUT. BEG FOR THIS NUTT - BEG FOR THIS POZ DICK - BEG FOR ME TO BREED YOU WITH AIDS CUM!!”

Someone cuffed my head hard, “Fucking focus fag bitch!” There was something off about the tone, the voice, the ‘toughness of it’ - oh yeah, this must be one of the Wall Street dudes. Some moneyed, married, top trying to do the down low fuck. I was too high to come back with a witty remark and it really didn’t matter. Today was Monday and I was being a cum dump for the men in fancy suits. A willing ass pussy. A boy cunt. A creampie oven. Whatever the fuck they wanted to call me. So the shadow man’s voice in my head must have been a replay of the moment when he impregnated me with his last load. I might have been high, but my senses were on overload and I could smell the coke and drug sweat coming off the man fucking my hole. His breathing/panting sounded like he had fluid in one lung. I could feel the racing of his heart as he laid his chest against mine and pounded my asshole raw, hard, and as deep as he could. I wanted it so bad! I needed that big dick deeper! My ass was filled, the Wall Street guy yanked out, zipped up, chatted with one of shadow man’s men as he paid his bill and got what sounded like a brown paper lunch bag that contained his to-go order of coke for the week. A door opened, closed, opened again, “You got my stuff?” someone asked. “Is that cunt wet - you know I like them wet, sloppy,” muffled conversation, then hands rubbing on me, “Here. Snort this. Now lay back and show me that camel toe so I can coat it with some snow. Damn that’s good. Make that cunt burn. Let me in there, take this dick, damn cunt whore, sloppy cunt, damn...damn…” Another load dropped. Another happy customer. That was how the rest of Monday went - all day and into the night - anonymous man after man came through, picked up their coke, used my ass, bred me, and filled me with cum. Some offered me a snort, or booty bump; others did not even speak a word, just took my ass and were done.

The trail of men all blurred together like some lonely highway in the middle of the Great Plains, except for one. He came near the end of the day. I was lying on my back on the hotel room bed, my feet up on the edge, legs splayed apart so he could glimpse my dripping crack. Shadow man’s guy who served as my prison guard, had made sure I had been kept hydrated and escorted to the bathroom when I needed, but beyond that, he didn’t speak to me or even touch me, which drove me fucking mad as I wanted more dick. There had been a long break and I thought maybe we were done and my guard kept mumbling about the fucker who was late. The door opened, closed, and someone said - in a voice laced with power and force, “Get out.” My guard mumbled, the voice yelled, “GET THE FUCK OUT NOW OR ELSE I TAKE MY BUSINESS - ALL MY BUSINESS ELSE WHERE.” A large hand grabbed my ankle firmly, squeezed, and then released. The man slid his hand up and down my right calf, then my left. “Roll over,” he said. I did. “Get on your hands and knees and present that hole,” and I obeyed that command too. I heard the latch on a belt buckle release, the slide of high-end leather against tailored wool, the intake of breath as Wall Street eyed what I had to offer. His voice was disarmingly calm, “Let’s make a deal. You have three options on the table. One - you can suck my dick, but that’s all you get in return, just the chance to taste my BWC - my BIG WHITE COCK. Two - you suck my BWC, then get back and stay just like that and I will jack off and give you a back shot. Or three - you answer a question honestly and if you do, you get to choke and gag on my BWC while I whip your ass with my belt and coat the stripes with some Grade-A coke. I will then fuck you like you have never been fucked before and will take you like I take my girl and fill you deep with my baby maker as I vent all my anger, frustrations, and desire into your body in the best no-limits fuck by the best white dick you will ever experience.” Well, I almost laughed as clearly this guy had not gotten the memo. I was being a drugged up, fucked out, raw pussy boy hoe - which option did he think I would choose, but nice of him to ask I guess. “I’ll take option three,” I said with full confidence, “So you doing a hostile takeover with that BWC or is this going to be like date night or some woosie shit?” WHACK - WHACK - WHACK! The leather belt cut sharp and deep across my white cheeks and the sting broke through the coke high and sent my hormones soaring. His voice took on a darker tone, “Looks like I may need to consider an addendum to this deal and give you some lessons in how to properly serve a BWC MASTER!” WHACK - WHACK - WHACK! WHACK - WHACK - WHACK! WHACK - WHACK - WHACK! WHACK - WHACK - WHACK! WHACK - WHACK - WHACK! I relished in that moment between the contact of leather to my skin and the sharp sting that followed. My back was arched, my hands folded into claws to grip the bed beneath like a shot from a Wolverine movie as Wall Street showed me just what might be in store with this deal. I was determined not to let him hear me beg, plead, or whimper and naturally have a good tolerance for pain and when high - well fuck - he would only hear me cry if I wanted him to. He stopped. The leather belt was placed on the bed beside me as he undressed. The buckle jangled as he picked it back up, “I only do hostile takeovers,” he said. “Now, for my question. I can get you out of here, right now. They won’t stop me. So tell me honestly - do you want me to help you escape and are they doing this against your will?” My heart fluttered and for a fleeting moment I considered all that shadow man had told me, and what might happen if I stayed. I now had a chance to go back home. To live my normal, sane life, and to be free. Instead, I replied, “Fuck, yes, they are doing this against my will, but that’s the point - right? And thanks, but no thanks. I don’t want your help to get out of here. What I want is for you to quit fucking talking, put that belt to work, then show me what that BWC can do. I’ve had some pretty good dick already - and understand there’s more to come - so make sure I remember you.” Wall Street laughed, “Good answer. If you had said yes, well…”

I sighed in pleasure as my guard finally banged my ass rough, raw and dropped a load. He was working on adding a second - giving me chocolate/white swirl as Wall Street’s cum was still in me - when shadow man came in. As soon as his man was done, shadow man slammed right in, “YOU FUCKING WHITE BITCH TWITCH. I’BEEN WAITING ALL GOD DAMN DAY TO GET UP IN THAT SLOPPY PUSSY. YOU’D THINK THAT PUSSY WOULD BE GAPING AFTER ALL THE DICK YOU TOOK TODAY BUT FUCK NO! IT’S SWOLLEN, PUFFY, BRUISED, AND CLINGING TO MY SHAFT LIKE A FUCKING LEECH! CAN YOU FEEL THAT? NO? WELL FUCK I DON’T WONDER - NOT WITH ALL THE POWDER THAT I HEAR’S BEEN SHOVED UP IN THERE YOU FUCKING SLUT BUTT. TIME TO POZZ YOU UP SOME MORE YOU WORTHLESS FAG WHORE. HERE COMES MY AIDS - FUCKING THROBBING AIDS NUTT FLOODING YOU OUT - JESUS YES BITCH TWITCH TAKE MY CUM!” Rivulets of cum were seeping out of my ass as shadow man lay on the bed beside me. He smelled of sweat and sex and weed and dirt and general man filth. Fuck it was awesome! Shadow man reached over and slapped me on my chest with the palm of his right hand making me flinch, “God damn, you got a good hole. Remember, this was only Monday. So give me that arm, time for you to get some rest. Tomorrow you got some rough dudes coming through, not these uptight motha-fuckas. A hot prick of the needle, the cold juice flowing into my veins - and I was out.

Tuesday began with another shot and within seconds I was wide awake and ready to run a marathon. I still had the leather hood on, so just waking up and not being able to see and everything being dark and pretty disorienting. It took me a minute to focus on what I was being told and to get my senses shuffled into some kind of order. “Give me that boy hole,” someone said. I was rolled onto my stomach as some man jammed his prick into my hole and fucked me hard and quick like we were going to get caught by the principal or something. He was a 30-second nutt, came, pulled out, rolled me back over, tapped my arm, and jabbed me. “Boss says this will get you set for the day and that I’m supposed to remind you to watch that mouth. These folk ain’t playin and sooner shoot you then fuck you. The main event here is the dope we slingin - not your faggedy ass - so understand that shit. You mouth off - you get capped. Plain and simple.” Jesus - they really needed to work on their ‘team motivation’ speech. In the brief respite I had before the day began I briefly realized I was hungry and could not remember when I had ate last. Suddenly a bunch of worthless statistics popped into my head from watching cable TV - you can go like 3-weeks without food, but you have to have water or fluids. Over 60% of the human body is water. I didn’t have to worry about that. My guards were always handing me a plastic bottle of something, which I think was Gatorade, or some sort of flavored water. I was sitting on the bed thinking about that when KNOCK - KNOCK KNOCK - KNOCK. The door opened and a couple of guys came in. While it sounded like two continued to speak with my guard, the third came over to me, mounted me without a word and began fucking me hard and raw focused on getting off. While the shot had kicked in I was jonesing for some coke, or crack, or something else as I felt all itchy inside, but the phat dick in my ass was a good distraction. One down, two more to go, and I was disappointed when both declined the offer and just settled for their stash of drugs to sell.

So the day went and I was not impressed. Shadow man had said, “Tuesdays are for the thug homies with that diesel dick who can make it rain. A little dope, smoke, snow, and they get a private hour to use that side snatch. All them niccas be armed and dangerous so you gotta watch your mouth and what you do and fucking play along with any shit they want and they’ll leave that hole so sore you can’t walk.” Well from what I had seen, they were just a bunch of bottoms with big dicks - where’s the men? Well, I spoke too soon. My guard spoke with fear and nerves reverbing in his voice, “The next crew scares the shit out of me man. They’re Dominicans and can be testy fuckers! They’re our #1 crew though so you best be doing the boss right.” OK, whatever. There was no incessant knocking, no demands, just a quiet tap on the door. My guard quickly opened it, I could hear several men, and then one spoke clearer and louder than the rest. “This the hoe? Go on boys - inspect that white snatch - let us see what we got on the menu today. Damn - looks like somebody been takin liberties. Check out them ass cheeks. You mark it up like bro? No? Ohhh - yeah those white fuckas be crazy as shit. Naw we ain’t down for that and you know what? It’s those little dick fuckas that be into the slapping, the spanking, the leather and chains and crazy cuckoo shit. We got no need for all that. We swinging the real shit. Man meat. But it’s cool. You always got the set up man. Good, good.  The boys and me here been saving our drippy dicks for a white pussy hoe cum dump. Time to pour some sour milk on them apple jacks!” Rowdy laughter, multiple sets of hands, my body pulled and touched and tugged in too many directions at once. I gathered it was their leader who knelt in front of me, his hands on my thighs, as he continued to speak, “You trying to get marked? Violated? Fucking answer me!” SLAP! “Huh? We need to release some Mama Juana - you know what that is? No? Fuck boys - we got us a fresh one. Well get ready to get that ticket punched cause you going on the Dominicans gangbang fuck train.” The gang leader bent me over the bed and slammed his juicy, uncut dick in my ass. I squeaked like a chew toy from PetsMart and he laughed, “Yo boys, looks like we may need to come back later with our kennel. Got us a real bitch in heat here that sounds like he needs that knot!” He had a gigantic dick and every stroke tickled my prostate. “CREAM ON THIS DICK. THAT’S IT - COAT MY STICK WITH THAY BUSSY JUICE. SLICK ASS LIPS LETTING ME GLIDE DEEP UP IN THERE. GIVE YOU SOMETHING YOU CAN FEEL. HELL AFTER A FEW SNORTS OF THAT GOOD BLOW - A HOLE IS A HOLE. YOU A HOLE? A HOE HOLE? FUCKING SLUT! FILLING YOU WITH THIS CARIBBEAN NUTT! SPINNING THAT SUGAR CANE! GET UP THERE BOY - WORK THAT NECK WHILE I BUST THIS PUSSY OPEN. PUNCH THE BITCH - LET’S PLAY SOME KNOCKOUT TAG AND TURN THIS WHITE HOE INTO A SECTION 8 PROJECT WE KNOCKING DOWN WITH OUR WRECKING BALLS!” My bell got rung from both ends and six ways to Sunday as each of the Dominican thug, gang bangers rape fucked my hole and bred me with hot, sticky nutt.

Before I knew it, I was conscious again and my guard - I think the same one from Monday from his voice - told me it was Wednesday - the day the construction crews who just want some cum dump ass to fill up without hearing a bitch complain come by and use a gloryhole to fuck a meat puppet. I still had the leather hood padlocked over my head and it was itchy as hell, but a few snorts of coke, some white roughly jammed up my ass, and whatever the fuck they shot up my veins made me only think about dick. They even had to force feed me some liquid. I tried spitting it back out. It tasted like goat’s piss, but a few slaps and I swallowed and it felt like lead in my stomach. I was escorted out of the room I had been in and I assumed taken down the hall. I was hoisted face down into some sort of harness/sling and a few adjustments of cables and pulleys left my legs splayed, my hole open poking through a sheet of plastic hanging from the ceiling and waiting for whatever anonymous dick came through. I didn’t have to wait long and all fucking day it was one raw dick after another just slamming my ass raw through the plastic gloryhole. There was nothing overly special or that I remember as my guard kept shooting up my veins, but there were A LOT of men. My legs were goopy and sticky and crusty with man cum when I was finally taken out of the sling.

By Thursday I was tripping. I mean I was like imagining unicorns and Skittles and rainbows and shit. The pangs of hunger had turned to a dull ache I could only feel if I really focused, which was near impossible as I was puking my guts out from whatever drugs they had shot me up with. My guard even called shadow man back to the hotel room. While shadow man showed up at the end of every day to breed me and give me his AIDs load, this was the first time he came back as they were prepping me. He said I was dehydrated, someone named Doc came by, a couple IV bags later I was raring to go. Shadow man reminded me that Thursday was when,The MOFO big dicked bandit street types will roll in. These guys are real gangbangers and like me, enjoy using a white bitch twitch and going balls to the wall for that extreme R&B - raping and breeding...Ex-cons, sex offenders, repeat offenders…” These dudes were all serious dicking specialists and some twisted ass freaks! Of course the thug who had choked me out in the bathroom before came back for another round that was even more intense, but beyond him, there was one I wanted to just keep serving. He called himself the East Side Strangler and had a GIGANTIC dick. He at first took his time, teasing me, holding me down, slapping, a little light choking, scratching my ass, mouth with his long nails as he hummed and occasionally sing-songed, “Juicy booty - fruity tootey….juicy booty - fruity tootey…” He then pulled some rough hewn rope out of a bag and bound my ankles and wrists together as he continued to hum. Next he started to finger my hole with a terry cloth towel. I assumed he was just trying to dry off the edges as he did not want to taste the load that had been left up in there. I then cried out as he started to stuff the end of the towel into my open hole with two fingers, then stuffed some, like he was packing an open wound. I was squirming then my body went rigid as he yanked the packed towel out of my hole in one, quick, tug. The pain made me pant hard as he chuckled. I tried twisting away to no avail as he just straddled me, sitting on my back facing my ass and ankles, as he continued to pack and pull pack and pull. Each time, getting it a little deeper, making hurt a little more.

Satisfied, he laid his big body on top of mine, his left elbow under my throat, and began pushing his massive dick into my torn up hole. I began to moan and whimper and he squeezed tighter, “I KNOW THAT NICCA CAME THROUGH EARLIER AND CHOKED YOU OUT. THAT’S PUSSY LIGHT SHIT. FUCKING AMATEUR HOUR. I’M THE EAST SIDE STRANGLER AND I TAKE MY TIME, WILL KEEP YOU JUST AWAKE ENOUGH TO FEEL ME RAPE THAT PUSSY OPEN. FEEL YOUR BODY BENEATH MINE AS YOU FIGHT TO BREATH STAY AWAKE. I’M THAT BIG DICK DROPPA, BOSS DICK RAPIST, THAT NICCA JACK-THE-RIPPER. I SLICE AND DICE PUSSY, AND FAG PUSSY LIKE YOU GETS THE 4-HOLE TREATMENT AS WHEN I SEND YOU OVER THE EDGE YOUR BODY WILL LET ME IN EVEN DEEPER. ONLY WAY I CAN GET BALLS DEEP. EVEN THOSE FREAKS WHO CLAIM THEY CAN TAKE A BIG FIST CAN’T TAKE ME ON THEIR OWN. GONNA MAKE YOU CREAM ON THIS DICK AS I FUCK THAT PINK PUSSY CUNT TO DEATH. YEAH HURTS DON’T IT. LOVE FEELING A BODY SHAKE AND QUAKE BENEATH ME AS I DIG DEEPER. I’M ONLY SATISFIED IF THAT HOLE LOOKS LIKE IT GOT HIT WITH A BLENDER WHEN I PULL OUT - FLAPPING SKIN, BLOODY, PUFFY AND SWOLLEN AND THICK WITH MY DICK JUICE. TAKE A BIG BREATH IN FOR ME - THAT’S IT - NOW FIGHT ME BITCH! KNOCKED THE FUCKING AIR OUTTA YOU AND RIPPING THAT SECOND HOLE. FEEL THAT? COURSE YOU DO. TIME FOR THAT THIRD HOLE RING TO GET BROKEN - FUCK YEAH! NO, NO, NO CRYING OUT NOW. SHUSH. SHUSH - THERE YOU GO - FEEL THE DARKNESS CREEPING IN - BODY AND SOUL. I’M ONLY ABOUT HALF WAY IN AND I THINK FOR THIS PART, I’LL LET YOU FEEL HOW A TRUE BBC OWNS A PINK PUSSY.” East Side man slid his arm out from under my neck, raised himself up off my back, pulled his hips back, “1...2...3!” and slammed my open hole as hard as he could. He went deeper, but apparently not as deep as he wanted as he pulled back, “1...2...3!” and slammed me again. My body was shaking from the intense pain, “GOD DAMN FAGGOT ASS IS MINE - MINE! TIME TO RIP YOU GOOD - HERE YOU GO - TAKE THIS DICK - TAKE IT - 1...2...3!” With practiced moves, he dropped his body back down on mine and slid his arm back under my neck and squeezed, “SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR TIGHT HOLE - READY TO HIT THAT BOTTOM AND WHEN I DO LIGHTS OUT FUCKA - FUCK YEAH - HITTING THAT FINAL WALL - YOU READY - NIGHTY NIGHT WHORE CUNT!” There was something wrong. I shook my head. The guy who was fucking me was not on my back now, but what the fuck? He was humming, “YOU LIKED THAT DIDN’T YOU? I CAN TELL CAUSE YOUR PUSSY’S JUST QUIVERING FOR MORE. I CAN TELL YOU AIN’T NEVER BEEN FISTED BEFORE, SO ONCE YOU WERE OUT AND I HAD BLOWN MY FIRST LOAD, FIGURED WAS AS GOOD A TIME AS ANY TO TAKE CARE OF THAT TOO. FEEL THAT? SEE WHEN I OPEN MY HAND INSIDE YOU I CAN TICKLE AND SCRAPE THOSE WALLS, OR BALL MY HAND LIKE THIS AND REALLY BREAK OPEN YOUR RING. ALTHOUGH, SINCE MY DICK ALREADY BEEN DOWN THAT ROAD YOU WAS ALREADY PRETTY MUCH BROKEN. ON THE COUNT GOING TO PULL MY HAND OUT - LET YOU FEEL WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT - 1...2….3!” Holy fucking Christ and before I could move he stuck his hand back in, “YEAH BITCH PUSSY - YEAH. I THINK THIS TIME I WILL GO BALLS DEEP IN ONE STROKE, REOPEN ALL THOSE RIPS, LET YOU GO NIGHTY NIGHT ALL ON YOUR OWN, THEN WILL TAKE MY TIME AS I STRANGLE THE FUCK OUT OF YOOU AND WORK OUT A FEW MORE LOADS. I GOT HOURS LEFT STILL ON THE CLOCK AND YOU ARE MINE. LUCKY YOUR MAN SET SOME RULES, ELSE WE’D HAVE GONE TOTALLY EXTREME.”

“Come on now you white bitch twitch,” shadow man’s voice said, “Wake the fuck up. I want you to know I’m POZZING that phat ass and I sure the fuck ain’t carrying you to the shower.” I groaned. I felt like I had been hit by a 747. Every muscle ached and my entire abdomen felt tender, swollen, bruised and then I remembered bits and flashes of the rest of the night before with the East Side man. He was an extreme fuck and just thinking back to what I could remember made my dick fill up. Shadow man grunted, “Come on now, get the fuck up. I just planted some toxic nutt up in that ass. I was concerned he might have really fucked you up last night and last thing I would have hated to do is have to put you in a taxi and have them drop you off at the hospital. But a shot to make you sleep, a fucking entire tube of Preparation H, and that hole seems like it’s good to go. Well, for what I need it for anyways. That hoe pussy is gaping and is beat up for damn sure, but my Harlem homies who will be coming today expect that. They also know you been a fuck-hoe all week so will take full advantage and maybe will do some double dickin and shit. The Legendary Cream Team is all about making a hoe know they been fucked and nutted. Come on now. I’ll use the shower wand to hose you down. The homies like a hoe who smells like nutt, but you a few days worth of funk built up. Time to scrape some of that shit off.” A short time and a couple of bottles of Gatorade later, I was sitting on the couch in the hotel room, a glass pipe to my lips as one of shadow man’s friends started to tap a vein so I could spin out and get ram busted by the Cream Team. All I could think about was having a big dick in my ass. Maybe that sense of satisfaction is why guys wear butt plugs? I had never understood that before then, but while that might stuff you, I had lots of hot blooded raw meat ready and willing to keep me full. “Yo man, you need a clean needle?” someone asked. “Fuck no. This a Red Cross hoe blood bag. Dirty needle, dirty juice, and I got some burning drip to donate too.” Hour after hour I was fucked, bred, and drugged out for their pleasure. The smell of sweaty, grimy, high top fuckers was intoxicating!

Shadow man has just emptied his bladder down my throat and was now rutting like a demon dog as he mounted me from behind, “Bitch pussy so fucking sloppy. Nasty hoe! You got so much fucking diseased nutt in you like a science project gone wrong. Ready for some more? Well, it’s Saturday and while some of the homies will probably swing back through - greedy fuckers - today is all about the worst of the worst. I got a line of about four dozen homeless dudes and crack house drug addicts - all veiny and wasted who will fill you up with so much fucking disease. The worst of the NYC streets. I’ll be down the hall taking care of whatever goods they stolen this week to fence, and then they get to use you as a bonus. You’re such a hoe that all you good for now is homeless dick. But don’t worry. I got some true horse dicked fuckas who plan to rape you good too. Today is more about the infected dick, so yeah, some little peters thrown in too. By the end of the day you’ll be ready for another round with my man the East Side Strangler. Horny nicca been blowing up my phone for a repeat and this time I told him no limits - well almost none. You ready to get coated inside and out with homeless and druggie piss, nutt, spit, and sweat? Game on motha-fuckas!”

The first homeless man I could literally smell the second he stepped into the room, it was that bad. He bent me over the bed and wasted no time filling me with cum. One after another they came through. Some pissed on me on the bed, others wanted to kiss and caress and touch before they fucked me, while others were minute men who got hard, slammed, bred me, and bounced. “Tell me what you’re giving me!” I started to demand after the fourth or fifth guy and that really seemed to turn them on. Some didn’t respond, but others it made their dicks extra hard. They liked that I was a ‘nasty bitch’, and had no problem bragging about what dangerous infection they were giving me. None of these guys had drugs to share, but one of shadow man’s crew kept me lit up and spun out. I even got back to back loads from a couple of them, including a true horse hung fucker who loved that I begged to be rape fucked and to have my pussy bleed for him. Far too soon the homeless guys and street druggies stopped coming. I was fed some liquid, another vein tapped, and the guy said, “Special request. This shit will cut through all the rest and sober you right up.” Fuck - it’s one thing to crash and come down off a high naturally but to be yanked out was brutal. I was trying to focus on breathing and the sense of virtigo when I felt someone get up on the bed behind me, a big arm wrapped around my neck and squeezed, “YOU READY FOR ME?” the East Side Strangler asked.

Sunday was checkout day according to shadow man. My week being a hotel hoe was done. He had said, “When you nothing but an infected bag of AIDs and a fucked out whore, I sell you off like a puppy mill and then the next fag pussy comes along, rinse and repeat.” I didn’t really know what that meant and was trying to figure out a way to convince him to let me stay. I mean I had taken everything he had thrown at me and then some right? I was sitting on the end of the bed wringing my hands, running through the scenarios in my head from crawling and begging to offering him anything. The hotel room door opened, closed, someone walked close. “Bend over the bed and show me that cunt faggot,” the man demand. He began using a long, sharp nail to scratch extra hard at the ring of my ass, quickly making it bleed. He then paused, dabbed at it, and I could hear him jacking his dick when he asked, “What’s your name?” He was the first man all week who had asked that. I replied and asked him his. HE LAUGHED, “NO. YOU HAVE NO NAME ANYMORE.” THEN AS HE GRABBED MY HIPS AND DROVE HIS THICK, DRY, RAW DICK INTO MY TENDER ASS HE SAID, “MY NAME IS THE STEALTH BOMBER.”

(To read the adventures of the Stealth Bomber, go to: https://breeding.zone/topic/17169-the-stealth-bomber-episode-1-welcome-to-the-poz-team/)

STAY TUNED FOR FINAL CHAPTER OF HOTEL HOE DOWN.

(*From the author: If you like the story let me know - post a reply or give a reputation. Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read these stories and for the continued support!)

• Upvote 10

3 hours ago, whthole4u said:

Yo boys, looks like we may need to come back later with our kennel. Got us a real bitch in heat here that sounds like he needs that knot!”

Hope the Dominicans come back with their kennel, the bitch deserves to be knotted.

Part 5: Action and CUT! - Sunday was checkout day according to shadow man. My week being a hotel hoe was done. He had said, “When you nothing but an infected bag of AIDs and a fucked out whore, I sell you off like a puppy mill and then the next fag pussy comes along, rinse and repeat.” I was then surprised when another man came into the room and after making me bend over, scratching my hole bloody, then asking my name, when I asked his he had said, “MY NAME IS THE STEALTH BOMBER.” Before I could process what that meant, the anonymous man grabbed my hips and started power fucking me with the intent to breed as he said, “FUCKING BITCH BOTTOM. I’M TOLD THAT’S ALL YOU’VE BEEN ALL WEEK - A STUPID CUNT LETTING ANY MAN WHO WANTS TO, TO CUM IN YOU. WELL AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, YOU ARE STILL NEG BECAUSE THOSE MEN HAVE NOTHING ON ME AND MY HIGHLY VENOMOUS CUM. DUMB CUNT YOU’RE MINE NOW. I GOT THE LAST DROPS OF YOUR NEG BLOOD FOR MY TREASURE CHEST. I BET YOU DIDN’T REALIZE A THICK 9-INCH DICK COULD DO SO MUCH DAMAGE TO YOUR ASS? I’VE HAD LOTS OF PRACTICE AND FRANKLY AM QUITE THE EXPERT AT KNOWING JUST HOW TO ANGLE MY DICK INTO YOUR ASS LINING TO MAKE IT TEAR, BLEED, AND GET INFECTED. USUALLY FOR STUPID CUNTS LIKE YOU I ENJOY THE HUNT, THE SET UP, AND MAKING YOU FEEL SAFE, SECURE, AND THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR AND NO RISK. I RELISH THE FEELING OF THAT ASS RING SUDDENLY CLENCHING IN EXTREME FEAR ONCE YOU REALIZE WHAT IS TRULY HAPPENING - THAT I AM GOING TO BREED AND INFECT THAT CUNT. MY MAN ACID WILL BURN YOU - MARK YOU - DISFIGURE YOUR INSIDES. BEG ME TO PULL OUT! BEG ME NOT TO SHOOT MY CUM IN THAT CUNT! BEG ME TO STOP!”

All my pleas and begging were ignored and as the stranger filled me with his promised AIDs nutt, the weight of the past week all crashed down on me. I was basically sober for the first time in several days and being bred raw, anonymously, and by a top who bragged about how he was going to infect me made me sort of lose it. “THAT’S RIGHT YOU FUCKING BUG CHASING FAGGOT. MY LOAD IS LIKE OATMEAL AND WILL STICK TO YOUR INSIDES, THEN IT BECOMES A TOTAL INVADER AS MY VIRUS BURROWS LIKE A DRILL INTO YOUR GUT LINING. ONE BY ONE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM CELLS WILL BE DESTROYED UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT BUT THE DRY, WHISP HUSK OF A SHELL OF WHAT USED TO BE A MAN - WHAT USED TO BE A WORTHLESS CUNT.” The more I shook, pleaded, whimpered, and regretted my decisions, the more he fucked me. The Stealth Bomber then paused, yanked his dick back, laughed like the Joker in a Batman movie and proclaimed, “YES! THAT CUNT IS GOOD AND BLOODY AND SUCKING ALL OF MY VIRUS RIGHT UP. FLIP OVER AND PULL THEM ANKLES BACK - WAIT TUCK THAT DICK AND KEEP YOUR THIGHS TOGETHER.ALL I WANT TO SEE IS THE PUFFY PINK CUNT I’M INFECTING SO MY PANTS ZIPPER CAN SCRAPE THE REST OF THE TOP LAYERS OF SKIN RIGHT OFF!. GOOD. GOOD. I’M SCRAPING YOUR ASS ALL UP, READY TO INFECT YOU AGAIN. FEEL MY OATMEAL CUM FILL YOU UP? STICKING TO YOUR GUT WALLS? GLAD I SAVED MY LOAD UP ALL WEEK JUST TO POZ THAT ASS!”

The Stealth Bomber finished his business. My ass burned both from his nails and his load. He opened the door, said something to my guard, then came back in. I was not sure what to do so I sat up on the edge of the bed and waited. Shadow man came in, “See? I can tell from your face man you enjoyed that ass. Told you I had found a good one and broke him just like you said you needed.” The Stealth Bomber replied, “Well my flight for Germany leaves tomorrow morning. I’ve got some fresh refugees being offered by one of my contacts there, so let me think on it a bit. True, that cunt is good and I already have a buyer. A businessman in Johannesburg, South Africa. Rich as fuck and has what we shall call ‘exotic’ sexual tastes. He also has a dick that would make you look small my friend and while there are of course white cunts to be had there, he likes the all-American brand. Also of course, he needs someone that cannot be traced and someone he can use as he wishes - willing or not - with no worry for possible legal repercussions. A true lost boy. You can confirm that he has been erased?”

Shadow man grunted in disgust, “Fuck man. You know me. I handle my business. Yeah, whole set up. Police reports filed, warrants issued, sightings called in from Jersey to Detroit. I may not traffic the volume you do and shit, but I know what the fuck I’m doing.” The Stealth Bomber just chuckled and dryly replied, “I’m sure. I can have his passport and visa delivered to you first thing in the morning. It’s a private flight out Teterboro and he will be one of several pieces of cargo on board for the first leg of the journey - that is unless you can make me a better offer?” Shadow man exhaled whatever he was smoking, walked over and leaned against me, pressed my head hard against his thighs with his right hand while he unzipped his pants with his left. The overwhelming scent of his raw dick rushed out, and I instinctively did my best blind man impression, felt my way up, reached in, fished his dick out and eagerly began sucking him as he continued this business meeting. “What do you mean about a better offer?” shadow man asked, “I do like this one. As you can see - we’ve sort of bonded and that pink pussy took everything I threw at it this week.” The Stealth Bomber’s tone was all business, “Well a deal is not always a deal. I have another offer on the table. A silent partner so to speak who wants the benefit of some ‘lost’ talent, without getting his hands dirty or directly engaging. Of course I thought of you. He has certain business interests and wants to leverage them to satisfy a section of the dark web economy and needs a fuck hole bottom who can be used for ‘anything goes’, extreme, hardcore, or taboo porn - all sold at a premium price in limited edition sets, delivered directly to the customer in multiple formats, but never on the web where it can be hacked, traced, stolen, or copied. It’s amazing that with all the paid for and free porn all over the internet there are still some huge gaps in the offerings.” Shadow man was clearly interested as his dick swelled, drooled across my tongue, and he pushed my head down a little further enjoying the sounds of my gagging. “Tell me more,” he said.

The Stealth Bomber went on, “For example. Try to find a good video of raw, black dick fucking white ass through a gloryhole no-holds-barred? There’s honestly not much on the market and what exists is clearly actors, or vintage, or just not that exciting. BBC tag team sessions on an ass are all pretty boy types or guys who might have big dicks, but once they open their mouth these ‘supposed tops’ sound like women. What about the street dude who just needs a hole to bang and breed? Not out there in the marketplace. On the chemical side there are a few sites with quick shots of someone self injecting etc… but then what? Intense, realistic stealth videos is another category from both the top and bottom’s perspective. There are also few, truly big dicked tops fucking on film. Most porn films add a couple inches so some of those “stars” who say they got 11, when in reality it is more like 9. Do the ruler/yard stick test on film as fucking proof. Document the before and after of an ass cunt being used by a TRUE big dick. The next level to that is the real men with true freak of nature sized dicks fucking ass. Those dudes that can only get ass when they rape it because no one can, or will willingly take them. From there the extreme list goes on from K9, to homeless, to real rape fuck.”

Shadow man’s breath was quickening as was the thrusting of his hips as he listened to all this and pictured in his mind all the filthy shit. He asked, “How extreme? Choke out? Gang rape? Bloody hole?” The Stealth Bomber must have nodded as shadow man exclaimed, “DAMN YO! I GOT ALL THAT - FUCK THIS FAG PUSSY DONE MOST OF THAT THIS JUST WEEK ON MY WATCH AND MY DIME. WEEK FUCKING #1! THAT ASS IS FUCKING THIRSTY FOR ROUGH, RAW DICK ESPECIALLY WHEN HE’S SPUN OUT. WHAT TYPE OF CASH WE TALKING?” Shadow man was holding my head in a firm grip now as the Stealth Bomber shared some numbers and other points of the potential deal. He let go of my head and stepped off, “No, no, no, that silky tongue ain’t getting this nutt. It’s going right up in that hoe bitch hole.” He then lit up a new smoke and asked, “Man what about the hood. You know I don’t let the traffic see my face. Fuck, some of the homies and shit don’t care, but I’m careful, right? That’s why we do business?” The Stealth Bomber laughed, “My client is not paying to see someone’s face and as far as I am concerned, he can be the new Man in the Iron Mask.” When the only response was a, “huh?” he continued, “Let’s just say you can leave the hood on him 24/7 if you want to and it could actually be a marketing point, another level of the extreme that these videos could be known for. However, the buyers would have to have some assurance this was the same person you understand. So maybe a very unique or specific tattoo, or even body modification. I leave that to you - the potential owner of this ‘property’ - if we come terms to figure out the final solution. You are a smart man and I know you can find a solution to that issue that will satisfy all involved. I would however note, just for general hygienic purposes, that you either find a place, time, or someone with whom the hood might be removed on a regular basis or have someone that can check and confirm it is not causing any unforeseen problems. It would be unfortunate to begin this little venture only to have the main asset not be able to generate the products needed. Finally, people can tell when you try to use a different face to the body. While some of the videos do not require head/face shots, even just in passing having to worry about that sort of editing would increase costs and cut into your profits.”

“Fuck that,” shadow man said as he jammed his dick back down my throat. “I’ll figure it out and will call you back within a couple of hours.” The Stealth Bomber left, shadow man grabbed my arm and made me stand up. He spun me around and crossed my arms behind my back and gripped my wrists hard. He reared back and pierced my hole with his needy dick, “YOU HEAR THAT HOE? YOU’RE GOING TO BE STAYING RIGHT HERE TO BE MY FUCKING CASH COW. BE THE FUCKING HOE BITCH THAT I KNOW YOU ARE. HAVE TO TELL YOU THOUGH, THE FUCKER SCARES EVEN ME. HE’S ONE OF THE BIGGEST HUMAN TRAFFICKERS ON THE EAST COAST. LAWYER OR SOME SHIT I GUESS AND TOTAL FREAK! DON’T MATTER NOW. YOU’LL BE MINE. RUNNING HOES IS TOO MUCH FUCKING DRAMA, BUT THIS - THIS IS REALLY LIKE SLINGING THE DOPE EXCEPT THE DOPE IS YOUR WHITE ASS. THAT CASH PUSSY MAKING MY DICK BRICK!” Shadow man was focused on blowing his nutt up my ass and had my arms pulled behind my back in a big X and almost out of my sockets he was so excited, but I kept asking questions about where I would live, what it all meant, what sort of videos, when I could take the hood off, could I have more drugs, and more. My arms were released, I got a couple good whacks to the side of the head as shadow man snarled, “FUCK YOU TALK TOO DAMN MUCH. TIME TO SHOOT YOU UP AND MAKE YOU A SLOPPY HOE AGAIN WITH A LIL SHIT TALKING, NECK GRABBING, SLOW STROKING, AND DEEP DIGGING. OH DAMN WAIT - I GOT A BETTER WAY TO KILL SOME BRAIN CELLS. TIME TO GET ANOTHER HOMIE BACK UP HERE AND DO A LITTLE SAMPLE SHOT FOR THE MAN!” There was a pause, shadow man dialed someone on his cell, “YO STRANGLER - WHAT UP MAN? REMEMBER THAT HOE I HAD THIS PAST WEEK THAT YOU CAME THROUGH AND USED AND ABUSED? YOU LIKED THAT PINK PUSSY RIGHT? WELL PLANS CHANGED. LONG TERM RESIDENCY IS HAPPENING WITH A BUSINESS PROPS AND I GOT SOME BENJAMINS IF YOU WILL LET ME TAPE YOU DOING YOUR THING BUT 100% REAL - FAG WILL BE SOBER AS SHIT, NIGHT VISION SHIT. THIEF BREAKS IN INTO HOTEL ROOM, THEN TOTAL TIED UP AND BOUND AND RAPE SHIT LIKE YOU LIKE. YOU HAVE YOUR MASK AND GLOVES ON YOU KNOW SO YOU CAN’T BE ID’ED AND ALL THAT.”

A short while later was the first time the leather hood had been off my head in days. It felt strange and unnerving somehow. I was sober, scared, and shaking. I needed some drugs. The room was dark as sin. Shadow man and his camera were set up behind a ‘blind’ of some sort in the corner. While I could see a faint, blue glow near the top and could smell the pipe smoke and hear the whispers and flicks of the lighters, I could not see who was back there. I knew better than to try to look. I had a part to play. I curled on the bed in a fetal position, hugging a pillow to my stomach, facing where the camera was with my back to the door. SNICK - the quiet shift of the hotel room door, then an almost imperceptible stream of light that came and went as the door closed. The loud CLICK of a lighter as the thief/intruder cautiously made his was into the room. He stopped. My heart beat loudly in my ears. CLICK - CLICK - HISS - CLICK - HISS - I could hear his lighter and the inhale of breath as whatever he smoked in his pipe took the fire.

READY! - the dark presence was close now. My skin dimpled with goosebumps.

SET! - the intruder’s breath was hot on my skin as two gloved hands closed around my neck.

ACTION!

(To read the adventures of the Stealth Bomber, go to: https://breeding.zone/topic/17169-the-stealth-bomber-episode-1-welcome-to-the-poz-team/)

• Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...