Kane - Unknown Pig in training

larfleezed84

It was an evening like any other really.  Myself and Kane were heading back from the gym to our flat pumped up and needing to unwind.  We lived nice and close to the gym so no need to shower, just a hard workout, lots of sweat then back home feet up protein shakes and an evening in front of the xbox.

Kane is a sweetheart.  Build like a brick shithouse and a smile the same size to match.  Smooth as a babe and always working for his misses.  She's a nice girl, huge tits which Kane clearly goes for and he must treat her right cause she doesn't half mind screaming the flat down when she's over for the night.

Me I'm Aaron.  A few years younger than Kane, we became mates down the gym.  I was trying to get bigger and he, being the kind hearted soul he was, came over taught me some stuff and the broship grew from there.  He helped me out when I was at a low point by renting me a room and we just developed this bond.  It was never an issue me being gay nor him being straight.  He were just mates and it was all good.  Obviously he had no idea what a twisted little fuck I was of course.

We got in as usual and he threw himself on the sofa and switched the xbox on.  

"Need to get my games in before I crash like always!" 

I laughed.  

He worked long shifts, and we hit the gym hard in the evenings.  It was no wonder that he always seemed to pass out when we got in.  Well that and the crushed sleeping tablets I mixed up in his protein shakes.  

I handed his over.  "Down in one bud" and we both chugged down, taking only a brief minute to watch his chest throb up and down as my little night night juice went down the hatch.

We kicked back and chatted for a while, Kane on Call of Duty, me flicking through various hook up apps trying to find someone who might catch my eye.  Slowly I watched Kane's hands start to droop as he struggled to keep his eyes open.  It was beautiful like clockwork.

"Come on mate, lets get you to bed" I said as I hooked his arm over my neck and lifted the hulk of a man up. 

Kane slurred a thank you of sorts and I took him to his room and pushed him onto his bed.  

"Sleep tight big man" I said as I closed the door.

I glanced at my watch.  30 minutes to kill, so I went back to my apps and continued looking for the right man.  Sadly there was no one biting tonight, not that that would be a problem. 

I walked back towards Kane's room and opened the door to find Kane as I'd left him, except now snoring soundly.

I moved over and rolled him onto his front.  Pulling his racer vest up and over his head and threaded his arms through before dropping them above his head.  There were those wet stinking pits I loved so much.  And not a shred of hair on them.  Kane was naturally smooth mostly, but he liked to add to the effect by shaving too.  I took a nice long slow lick all the way up his pit and soaked my face in that delicious stink.  How I kept focused in the gym with this beast I never fucking knew.

The other arm now.  Same this time I kept the moisture in my mouth and hovered my face above his, taking my thumb and slowly pulling his chin down so his mouth opened, drooling his stank into his mouth and watching his reflex swallow it down.  

Now time for the proper fun.  

I took out my phone, loaded up the video function, hit record and began my routine.  

Slowly I pulled down his shorts inch by inch showing those tight white briefs he loved so much and his package outlined within.  The shorts came off and I took a deep sniff on camera.  Then back to those pants, once bright white but now stained yellow from sweat and piss stains I buried my face into his junk and sniffed pulling a leg open so his ball sack flopped out and again I made a point of sniffing and licking it on the cam.  This was mine.  My moment with my beast of a man. 

The pants came off slowly revealing Kane's cock to the camera.  He wasn't a big boy, not small, but a little below average.  You always look at these big muscle men and expect them to be big all over, but its not always true as Kane proved.  His soft dick was about 5 inches with a nice long chewy hood tapering off.  I got the camera in nice and close and had a good chew on that hood before rolling it down and exposing his head, giving it a good clean with my tongue.  His stink was addictive but his taste was fucking life giving.

By now my cock was throbbing and leaking pre cum in my shorts.  So I got up, placed the cam on the shelf getting Kane and me in shot nice and clearly and I stripped off completely.  I moved in close and grind my body down on his sleeping mass.  I kissed those lips and felt my cock throb against his.  He didn't kiss back but that didn't stop me sticking my tongue into his mouth and running it around inside.  

I lifted his legs up and slide him down the bed a bit, propping him up with some cushions and got the money shot.  His beautiful hole opening up, slowly unsticking from the sweat.  I grabbed the camera and got a nice good shot of me getting inside close and licking it slowly before ramming my tongue in as deep as I could.  

The boy was straight, he had no reason to keep his hole clean, and you could taste it.  Not that I minded of course, it meant an extra moment of humiliation for him on camera.  

"Someones a dirty fucking pig today aren't they" I said to the cam as I took my finger and dug it dry up into his sweet straight boy pussy.  I had done this enough times so he was just loose enough to eventually give way to the intrusion, but not loose enough to not do a bit of damage on the way.  

"I keep telling you a good pussy should always be clean don't I" I said, mainly for the cameras purpose. "Time for your punishment to help you remember" I pulled my finger out his hole and caught it on cam.  A nice blend of dirty streaks and a tinge of blood.  

"Now in it goes and suck it clean like a good piggy"

Shoving my finger in I made a show of dragging it in and out of his mouth.  All the while wiping his arse stank over his tongue and into his gums, taking just a little moment to dig my nail in. 

"I think pig is tired of his foreplay and wants it now" propping the camera for a moment on the bed, I rolled kane over onto his front and pulled his cheeks apart.  I grabbed the cam and made a point of squeezing my cock head pissing out pre cum and drenching that puckered hole.  

I moved the camera in close and made sure it caught the tattoo on my bell end; a distinct black biohazard symbol.

"Time for you to get your big man" I muttered as I slowly forced my cock into his hole watching the raw biohazard slip under the skin followed by inch after inch of my 9 inches.

I leaned over and positioned the camera on the bed stand, and moved his face towards it.  Then I began my assault on his hole. 

This was pure fucking heaven as always.  His guts being churned and torn up by my dick using him like the pig slut I knew him to be.  Greedy, never telling me to stop, never telling me no.  He could have all the straight fun he wanted with his bitch but I knew he was my pig slut really. 

I could feel my poz load building up in my balls and with one final deep push I shoved in as deep as I could and released right up inside him shooting over and over again growling and grunting for the camera as I did.  

I collapsed on his back and laid there for just a minute, listening to him quietly snore underneath me.  It would be so easy to be tender to his big hunk of meat, but I never forgot who was this pig and who was the perv here.  

I pulled out of him and dragged my fingers up his dirty hole and shovelled what cum and mess I could back inside him.  I took his mouth aimed the camera and got a nice shot of my dirty cock sliding in deep, in and out till it came out relatively clean.  

I grabbed a pen from my shorts pocket and wrote POZ LOAD INSIDE between his cheeks releasing them and watching his hole close tight keeping my load nice and safe inside.

"Good night you dirty pig" I said to him on cam as I snorted up a nice wad of phlegm and spat it onto his lips before switching off the video and throwing the duvet over him.

I walked back into the lounge and grabbed my laptop.  I immediately downloaded the film and spent the next hour editing it.  Using some of my favourite sound clips of Kane from the gym grunting and groaning, telling me to push it harder, give it my all etc, I edited my next new masterpiece 'Pig fuck 18' before uploading it to my personal site.

Tonight had been fun.  But tomorrow was always another day to corrupt that pig even further.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 17

As I opened the door getting in from work I could already hear the sounds coming from the front room.  Quietly shutting the front door I walked into the lounge and saw Kane's girl with her spread wide apart on the sofa and Kane naked on all fours face right up inside her cunt chowing down slobbering away while she moaned out riding a wave of orgasm.  On all fours he made the perfect piglet, and I could ever still see the black smear on his bum cheek where my last load in him has been marked down.  Thats the thing about straight boys; they never look at their ass hole so you do whatever you want down there.  

Neither has seen me but I knew I had to play the part so I slammed down my bag and made a big scene.

"Fuck Kane! I don't need to be seeing that!"

Kane's girl opened her eyes and half shrieked and half burst out laughing.  This wasn't the first time I had caught them.  Hell I think Kane liked the idea of doing it somewhere he knew he'd get caught (I'd have to remember that for later).  They started laughing and grabbed their various items of clothing before she scrambled out the door towards his bedroom.

Kane patted me on the arm as he walked past "Sorry mate you know how I get when the horn comes on" and he made a rising motion towards me and we laughed as he headed to his room to continue.  If only that dirty pig knew.

Kane's girl made a leave and we headed down to the gym.  Leg day was the best day and we worked up a proper sweat as always.  Kane's chest was bigger no doubt but I had legs on him.  But we were pumped quads and gluten looking ripped and we headed home. 

Throwing our shit down again I grabbed Kanes protein shaker and crushed in the usual sleeping tablets, but I also grabbed a hidden syringe of G I'd planned and hit it up with a nice 2ml shot.  Today was going to be a special night for the piggy and he would need to be functioning but out of it.  

"Fuck mate I think the protein powder might be going off" He said as he chugged it down.  "This stuff is tasting vile".

"Nah mines fine, its probably your bottle seeing as you never properly wash it" I said as I encouraged him to knock back the last dregs.  

As per routine, Kane started playing his games whilst I grabbed out my phone and started messaging some people and checking messages.  But I knew exactly what was on the menu tonight for my pig and he was going to love it.  

As his hands and eyes started drooping again I make a big point of coming over and lifting him up.  "Come on big man time for bed" walking him to his room proving all the harder tonight after legs.

I dumped him down and even whilst he was still awake I began stripping off his clothes.  "Come on big boy lets get you ready for bed eh, just us lads yeah." I said reassuring as I took off his socks, vest and shorts.  He was still semi awake and watched me as I took his pants off and held them to my face and took a big long sniff.  "Mmmm fucking tasty stink on you boy" I said as his confused face tried to comprehend. "Look sniff them yourself" and I held them to his face and held them against his nose and mouth.  

"Fuck off" he muffled under the pants and I laughed as I dropped them to the floor and saw him drift off in front of my eyes.  I loved him like this.  Here but not enough to really get what was going on and definitely not making any memories.

Grabbing my phone I set it up on my little tripod and set it running in the corner.  This was going to be a good piggy movie to remember.  

Kane was breathing heavily now as his sleep was kicking in and I took the opportunity to begin playing his balls an cock.  Taking some time to savour that sweaty stink on him I took nice long sniffs and licks and slowly his dick began to rise.  He was semi unconscious but horny as fuck.  Perfect.  

As if on cue, there was a knock at the front door.  As I opened to answer it I saw Kanes treat for the evening, my big buddy Duncan, and when I say big I mean obese.  We had chatted for a long time, he wasn't my type at all, but he was a total sick perv pig like me and had even had a few good ideas to screw with Kane.  Tonight we were putting on of those plans into action.  We were going to see how much he liked eating cunt.  

"Good to see you big man, lets get you stripped and in to see the pig yeah" 

"This is a fucking dream come true you sick fuck" Duncan said as he pulled down his tracks and stood out of them, then undid his hoodies (well big enough to be a blanket really) and stood there in his bulging glory.  Duncan was 44 both in age and waist size.  Huge big man tits which he kept smooth and a big fat ass. Grabbing his tits I gave him a squeeze leaned in and kissed him quickly and then dragged him into Kanes room.  

"Right the camera is here so lets get you on the floor here" I said as I helped Duncan get to the floor on all fours, ass in the air belly dragging on the floor.  "Right now lets get your legs spread for our pig"

Now for the fun part.

I got in close to Kanes ear and started whispering.  

"Baby its me, I want my man, I want you to eat my cunt.  Eat my pussy stud, eat me good, lick my clit you handsome fuck, get your tongue in me..." all the while I was slowly stroking his cock.  As his eyes slowly were bleary opening and closing as he stirred through the sleep getting hornier and hornier., responding to my voice and touch.

"Come here baby" I said as I took him and slowly started moving him towards Duncans fat ass, "Come and taste me"

This was stupidly easy, as I guided Kane in between Duncans legs held open those cheeks and gave the camera a little wink as Kane pushed his face into the flesh and started chowing down.  

"Oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK" Duncan moaned out as Kane began using that tongue to really delve up inside and prove what sort of a pig he was.  

"you... you ... you taste dirty babe..." Kane mumbled 

"Don't be a dick baby" I whispered back in his ear "Just eat me baby, clean me up, tell me you're going to clean me out"

"I'll clean you out baby" Kane moaned

"Louder baby, shout it out for me my little pig" I encouraged

"I'll lick you clean baby!" Kane slurred.

"and?" I encouraged

"And I'm your little pig baby, I'll eat your pussy clean" and back he went into that hole slobbering away.  

I took this opportunity to stand up and grab the camera, bringing it closer to get some close up shots.  "Is that good baby, do I taste good?" 

"You taste.... perfect.... my angel" he slurred between slurps I loved the camera slowly revealing that big body of Duncans as I zoomed in on his face.  

"And Angel? Hows he doing?"

"Oh yeah that pig can eat my stink" Duncan said into the camera and gave a nasty sneer.  

I put the camera back and headed to the kitchen.  I measured out another shot of G and brought it back to Kane.  

"Drink my juices pig" I said as I poured the shot down Duncans crack and watched Kane lap it all up.

"Right lets get you up pig" I said as I lifted him up and dumped him down on the bed.  "I think you need your nightly feeding.  Duncan would you like to help me get him ready?"

Duncan rolled himself over and marvelled at the muscled mans hole in front of him.  "Oh fuck yes" he said as he took on of his sharp nailed chubby fingers ran it over his own hole for some moisture and then jabbed it down to the knuckle right into Kanes guts.  

"argh argh argh" Kane thrashed at the intrusion but I held him down.  In this state he really wasn't going anywhere and despite the fact he was complaining I knew he loved this really, he always did every night, even if he didn't remember it.

"Come on piggy be a good boy, don't upset your girl she cares about you" I whispered as I could see Duncan now digging two fingers in round and round.  

"Right out my way" I said as I came off the bed and moved Duncan out the way.  I spat on my cock and lined up my biohazard tat with his hole.  This was always my favourite sight of an evening.  I pushed the tip at the hole and watched as it slowly sunk in, one motion balls deep inside him.  God this pig felt good.  

"Does he suck?" Duncan asked as I began thrusting into my muscled mates pig cunt.

"I doubt he conscious enough now after that last hit of G, it was a big one, but you can give it a go"

And Duncan did his best.  He listed up his belly and poked his hard little dick at Kanes face.  With a bit of manoeuvring he got lanes mouth open and began thrusting his hard nub in and out.  I leaned over and grabbed the camera mid thrust so I could get a good close up of this.  My mates closed eyes in bliss, sucking on a tiny hard cock with a belly of fat weighing down on his face.  What a beautiful sight.  

We carried on like this for a few minutes and then my intensity began building as I started to thrust hard into him (always the same, I wanted to hurt him, I wanted to breed this pig and mark him as my own) at the same time I could see Duncan staring at me and he made mini little thrusts of his own and then with a dirty smile he took one thrust and held it and sighed out.  This was enough for me as I began pumping shot after shot of my pop load deep into my pigs abused cunt.

Duncan lifted his belly off of Kanes face and I could see the mess on Kanes pillow as it slowly drooled out his mouth.  

"Whats your viral load at the moment Duncan?"

"Fuck knows you have to go to the doctors to find that out right?" he said and he scooped up some of the spillage and pushed it back into Kanes mouth.  

I walked round the bed and held Duncans finger in Kanes mouth pushing two of my own in.  I took his finger and dragged that nail around lanes mouth digging it into the back gums hardened pooling the cum into the fresh wound.  

"Right you sick fuck go home and expect a link to the new movie soon" I laughed as Duncan gathered his things.  

After shutting the front door, I cam back to Kanes room.  Grabbed the pen I spread his cheeks and wrote POZ LOAD INSIDE.

I cleaned up a bit of the unexplainable mess from around his room and then covered him with the duvet.  

"Sleep tight pig" I said as I covered him with his duvet and closed his door.

I sat on the sofa editing the video and laughed to myself, how was his girl going to react when she saw how hard he was eating out some older obese ass. I couldn't wait.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: Please leave out any depictions of straight sex if you want to post here. If you keep including them, this will have to be moved to the Straight/Bi section. The level you have done so far is fine, but if it gets any more graphic, it will have to move. 

• Upvote 1

<<Note: Sorry if the mention of straight sex earlier offended anyone.  Just trying to set the scene of Kane as being a hot blooded straight bloke.  Trust me from here soon in it's just a downward spiral for him>> 

"Mate come on, you've got to get over her, its been like a week already and you're still kicking about like she was the one" I said trying to lift Kane's spirits.

"I have no idea what happened though, like it was all fine and banging and then she just cuts me out totally, she blocked me everywhere and I chatted to some of her mates, and they just said I was a sick perv and should just eat all the nasty ass pussy I want... I have no idea whats going on!"

Kane slumped into the sofa head in his hands

"If I could just talk to her or something, find out whats happened, what I've done wrong" he softly sobbed into his hands, while I tried to hide my growing boner.  

What a fucking chump. 

What was going on was a video of you eating some old fat hairy arse had been sent to her, with you loading banging on about what a tasty pussy it was.  She knew you for the sick pig you were and now all her friends did too.  

I grabbed his shoulder and gave him a squeeze.  "Come on now Kane, look I know this has been rough but lets go out tonight yeah, its Friday, we need this, fuck her and lets go get you some action."

"Nah mate, I don't want some chick, I want her back"

"Alright then, no straight clubs then, me you on the lash at some of the best bars and clubs in town, hows that sound? Tell you what first shots are on me".

A few hours later and a fair few pints in, me and Kane were in our third pub.  Kane was nice and merry lapping up the attention from all the lads.  Wearing his skin tight white shirt and those ridiculous jeans of his, he was looking ripped as shit and a little bottom boys dream.  

"Come on mate all this pub shit is getting boring now" I shouted over the din of the bar to him "How about we head somewhere where we can dance a bit, get loosen up?"

"Yeah yeah yeah ok cool man lets go" slurred Kane.  It was unbelievable that this big lad was such a light weight.  I mean sure I had been spilling most of pints and dosing his, but come on.  You'd expect him to be able to handle a few at least.  Thankfully I hadn't taken him over the edge yet and he was capable of walking, so we staggered out together, and walked towards my favourite dirty club; Abattoir.  So called because fresh meat got slaughtered in there.  

As I took Kane to the front entrance the security guard stopped us, gave me a look and smile of recognition and eyed up Kane.  

"Right come here mate, lets have a look at you, how much have you had to drink so far?"

I feigned concern and spoke up "He's cool man he's cool we've just had a few beers thats all" 

"so you say, but he's looking pretty wasted and I need to check him over"

Kane got pushed against the wall and told to keep his hands up while he got patted down.  Facing the wall he missed the security guard turn to me and wink as he got behind Kane and thrust his crotch up against the pigs boys ass.  

He worked his hands up kanes abs and chest patting over the t-shirt, clearly groping around.  A few more regulars were turning up and began to enjoy the show.  

"This isn't working mate, right turn round I'm going to need to lift up your shirt and see if you are concealing anything" and with that quick as a flash he span the inebriated Kane around and whipped his shirt up over his chest and half way up his arms keeping his face concealed and his arms restrained.  

"What, what the fuck?!" Kane muffled under his t-shirt.

"Kane don't worry mate I'm here, just let him search you its cool" I said as I came closer and took hold of his arms.  

The building crowd came closer and watched as the security guard began gliding his hands up and down the defined abs, working up the chest and tweaking Kane's nipples, squeezing them gently watching them puckering up as the attention grew.  

The security guard then slide his hands down towards Kanes jeans and pretended to try and get his fingers into the waistband.  "Nah these are way too tight on your waist.  Bear with me" and he undid the buttons on the jeans and pulled them down revealing Kanes tight little briefs to a whistle of admiration from the crowd.  

The restricted air from having his face covered under his t-shirt was making Kane hot and disoriented making him even more susceptible to the security guard as he put a show on for the crowd of punters.  He groped Kanes package and gave it a good squeeze feeling those balls.  "Nope not much in there" he smirked, initiating a little mirth from the crowd.  "Right put him over the table I need to check his ass now" So I dragged Kane towards the table using his restrained arms to pull them forward over, getting Kane legs spread open, laying flat on the reception.  

The security guard had a grope of my pigs ass before announcing that he'd need some help and got some of the other punters to stand either side and each hold a cheek and pull apart.  Taking a pen knife out of his uniform he then cut a nice hole down the middle of Kanes pants and tore them down the middle.  Those holdings hands now pulled the pants ripping them more exposing Kanes smooth pig hole to any and all watching the scene unfold.  

"Right lets do a quick search in here" Said the security guard as he took out a bag of white powder from his pocket, licked a finger and gave it a good dunk.  

Unceremoniously he pushed his finger knuckle deep into Kane in one go making him shout out in shock.  Luckily I was pretty strong and he was pretty wasted, otherwise I'm sure he would have bolted.  

"Sorry mate, sorry.  My bad, let me lube my finger up again" said the security guard as he slowly dragged his finger out, let one of the punters suck it clean, before dipping it back into the white powder and this time, slowly pushed his finger back inside, taking the time to circle round and round.

'Fuck man this hurts, is this right, I mean is this right?" Kane moaned underneath me as I held him tight.

"Don't worry man, its cause you're new" I reassured him "It'll be over soon and you'll gonna love this place when we are in"

The security guard pulled his finger out and held it up to the light.  A nice pink splooge coated his finger clearly generated by his sharp dirty nail that he'd just be dragged around my pigs ass walls.

"You're fine to go, sorry about that mate, you know its got to be done.  You looked the druggy type what with your size and all" said the security guard as he bent down to pull Kanes jeans back up, but not before taking a quick second to jab the knife into the back of the jeans and cut a matching hole open.

Jeans back up and buttoned, we got Kane up off the table and pulled his t-shirt back down.  Red faced and wide eyed, the two booty bumps were clearly having an effect as Kane looked confused and spaced out, I turned him round and guided him towards the club entrance and the loud music.  Opening the doors the smells and sounds of dirty raw fucking hit me.  I was home.  

"Come on Kane lets go get a drink" I said taking him slowly inside as the gathering crowd at the door followed us through all intently watching the split in my pigs jeans ripping slightly further with each forward step.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

As I brought Kane into the Abattoir I took a brief moment to enjoy the crowd.  In the centre of the room in front of us was a huge dance floor; dark music pumped dirty and loud and the low strobing lights flashed show illuminations of men in various states of dress dancing and grinding their way across each other.  

Kane's eyes were barely registering anything after that double bootie bump he had been given by the bouncer and I doubt he had a clue what his piggy hole was in for.

I walked him over to the bar along the side and shouted into his ear over the music "So what do you think!"

His words slurred back semi comprehensible back to me "erm yeah, its loud man, I'm not feeling so good, this is all a bit much man.  I... I... I don't know"

"Kane, Kane relax, chill, you're here with me, I'll take good care of you trust me, these guys are harmless.  Let me get you a drink and you can relax better"

I grabbed the attention of the hot leather daddy bar man and leaned over to give him our order.

"My Pig here is new and needs something to relax, can you get me a house special" 

The daddy winked back and grabbed some cheap soft drink and poured it into a plastic cup.  I then watched him squirt some G and some meph into the cup before dipping his cock into the cup to stir it around.  The liquid level slowly rose reaching the lip of the cup as he pulled his pissing dick out the cup and placed it in front of me.

"There you go Sir, something wicked and wild to get your pig in the proper mood, no charge for you, but I'll be expecting some payment later" He leaned over and grabbed Kanes face shaking his eyes awake.  "Hmmm he's a tasty one isn't he" Said the Daddy as he prised open Kanes mouth with his big thumb and held it open wide.  

The Daddy took a big snort from the back of his throat and spat a huge fat phlegm right into the back of Kanes throat and before Kane even register, he pulled Kane forward and stuck his tongue in, roaming around tasting. 

Kane pushed back from the bar shocked and confused "fuck FUCK man, no no, I'm not like that, I'm not into dudes".  

I kicked back into actor mode and grabbed Kanes shoulder to reassure him.  "Listen its cool its cool he's just friendly thats all don't think anything of it, you know how slutty some gays are"

"Ugh its gross man, he tastes like ash and shit"

"Here use this to get rid of the taste" I said as I held the glass to his mouth and poured it down his throat.  "Just chug it all and get rid of that taste".  I looked back at the bar daddy who was standing back stroking his massive hard dick watching Kane drink his piss.  

"Ugh that shit was awful what was it"

"Just some cheap pop man, I figured you might want something to help clear your head a bit" 

"Yeah ok cool, cool, ugh its fucking grim though"

"Come on listen lets go dance and just try and have some fun yeah, if you don't like this place we can always leave"

Kane reluctantly came to the dance floor and he followed me into the thick of the floor in amongst all the sweaty bodies as we began to dance to the dirty beats.  It was pretty obvious Kane was the centre of attention as everyone turned towards him watching him dance and move.  

Guys weren't being subtle as hands decided to start groping his chest and feeling his body as I slowly took a few steps away and let the attack happen.  

All the drugs Kane had taken so far had him loose and mellow and out of it and he just allowed these men to remove his tight white t-shirt revealing his hard toned torso and pecs.  I watched tow guys immediately attach to his nipples slathering over his body I could see in the flashing lights men behind him  seeing the exposed hole.  I moved around so I could watch as a guy dropped to his knees, pulled my pig's cheeks apart and began eating out the hole.  

I worked my way through the growing crowd to see my pigs face and could see he was gone, if the crowd wasn't so thick the pig would have fallen over long ago.  So I decided it was time for me to go and get a drink for myself.

After having a nice cold beer and a good friendly chat I looked over to the dance floor and noticed the crowd had dispersed, back to the usual dancing and grinding.  Shit the Pig wasn't there.  It wouldn't have been let out by the bouncers, so more than likely was in the toilets.  

Walking to the back of the club I pushed through into the wet area; the Abattoirs' toilets.  

There was my pig, on all fours with its classic tightie whities ripped wide apart, letting its shrivelled cock and balls hang loose.  The jeans, boots and t-shirt were long gone but it had his white socks on still.  Although now they were more a wet yellow colour from all the piss they had clearly been soaked in.  The pigs hair was drenched along with most of its body which was currently being roughly thrust between two hot muscled black men, who were so muscled they put my pig to shame.  

My Pig was definitely not in the room anymore as the guy raping his mouth was pounding his giant cock right down his throat, and I mean down his throat as I was watching this bulge moving back and forth when my Pigs adams apple should have been.  Moving behind I saw a similar sight, with every outward pull, a dick the size of a babies arm was pulling out my pigs puffy turn pussy lips before roughly shoving them back inside.  This babies arm I guessed was at least 10 inches and jack hammering my pigs guts like it was mashed potato.  

"You liking my pig boys?" I said as I fished my dick out my jeans.  

"This ass is fucking prime and about to get nice and charged up in a minute.  He's about to get some proper african aids babies.  Gonna make him pregnant real soon" he said as he began thrusting harder into my pig.

"We are proper toxic, proud and strong" said his friend as he was busy bashing his balls into my pigs face, occasionally taking a moment to slap him with those big open hands.

"You sure you want this for him, he want this, no coming back, no treatment for this strain, its nasty shit"

"Not a He, It.  This pig doesn't deserve being acknowledge as a man, its a thing, my thing.  Now fucking knock it up.  I want it ruined and toxic and as fucked up as it can be.  Give it your aids, both of you.  fill it FILL IT UP WITH YOUR AIDS!" I shouted as the pair both began gutturally bellowing pumping their loads into my pig.  

"FUCK!" they screamed as they both pushed in as deep as they could, shooting load after load of their poison into the pig.  Part of me wished the pig has been awake for this.  Would it have hurt? Not the fucking, obviously that would have been agony for it, but would it have burnt inside as those viral strains flooded his insides seeping into his blood changing him and further mutating my strain in him.  

They both took a deep breath in unison as they slowly allowed their softening dicks to slide out, letting go and allowing the pig to slump down to the piss soaked floor.

I took the fuckers dick and admired it in my hands for a brief moment.  This was at least 12 inches long soft, I had clearly miscalculated.  I was getting stiff just thinking about all the damage it had done and how deep that load must have gone.  I placed the tip into my mouth and sucked the head tasting my pigs dirt and blooded ass.  I stood up and proudly spat the flavour onto its face as it lay there with a slight puddle of cum leaking from its mouth.  I used my foot to push the dribbling load back in along with some piss and tilted its head back upwards.  "My worthless fucking pig" I wished looking down in both disgust and pride at the sight.

The two guys started leaving, heading back to the dance floor, passing the leather daddy barman on their way out.  

"I'm on a break and figured this was where I could get my payment.  Shit looks like someone bust the cherry before I did.  Looks like I'm going to have to go a little extra" 

He leaned down and picked my pig up and put him over his shoulder.  "You come with me too, you'll enjoy this" and we walked further into the depths of the club.  

We walked through some winding corridors and the music died down.  We got to a big door with 'Slaughter House - No admittance' written across it.  He took out a key with one hand, still holding Kane over his shoulder with the other and open the door.

"Holy shit... now THIS is impressive" I gasped as I took out my phone and checked the battery life.  Just over 50%, hopefully that would be enough to capture all of this, because this was able to get nasty.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...