I have frequent sex with lots of fuckbuds and strangers - sometimes 5 times a week, sometimes more than once in a day but rarely.  I love group sex too but can't count the number of times I've sworn off organizing a group for the time waste it usually ends up.  But that "time waste" can be beneficial in getting me HORNY AS FUCK when I move on to plan B!  Like today.  I go to bathhouses and sex clubs from time to time, but most often it's to meet up with someone I know is there to fuck them or play and hunt around together.  But I cum almost every time I have sex and my partner cums whether I top or bottom.  I woke up Friday unusually horny to get fucked.  I knew I'd be at work all day then had plans after.  I texted a bottom guy I've fucked a few times that has a big PA I wanted to try.  Told him I'd fuck him that night (later) on the condition he fuck me with his PA cock.  Before the time came that night he text me he was crashing and do it later that weekend.  So I did not JO and kept getting hornier.  I had social plans ALL afternoon Saturday and drank too much and crashed early myself.  I tried to pull something together Sat morning before meeting friends but it just wasn't coming together.

So Sunday morning, today, I woke up hard as a rock and CRAVING to get fucked.  I was on bbrt and CL and grindr and talking with a few regulars.  I had a pretty good group of 5 or 6 guys I thought I could count on to show up at noon.  I will usually flip fuck, but I let everyone know I fully needed to get fucked and might cum too fast topping.  My cock was literally drooling precum as I was cleaning my room and still texting.  So then around 11:30 a couple stopped replying and a couple others backed out.   FUUUUCK, this is how it seems to go every time I try a group, even with repeat guys.  everyone was saying "let's do tonight".  Fuck that - I had been horny for 48 hours and hadn't jo on purpose.  I decided to hit flex the bathhouse, and for the first time ever I knew I was heading there with one intention of getting my ass flooded with loads, hopefully spilling out.  Then maybe I'd fuck some bottom.  I left the house with my hole stuffed with vaseline some might mistake as cum if they felt my hole.

This is nothing special for so many bottom sluts on this site, but it was a first for me and quite a rush.  I went to my room and stripped down to the assless Ft Troff boxer briefs I wore to make sure I was signaling "bottom".  I was going to walk around in just those and not a towel.  Maybe 25 feet out of my room and this big black guy did a U Turn and followed me 10 more feet before grabbing my ass and felt my hole.  The vaseline worked - in less than a minute of leaving my room I had the first raw cock in my ass and seriously didn't care who's it was - I NEVER get like that lol - usually kinda choosy looks-wise.  I was bent over a bench and guys were starting to watch and JO, and I knew that part would turn me on.  Def exhibitionist myself.  So I let him keep at it and encouraged him to breed me which took about 4-5 minutes.  I prob should have cleaned his cock off, but instead I just thanked him and walked off....didn't need to pull up shorts or anything since I was just wearing the assless briefs that I never lowered.  I would have never normally let that guy breed me - not my type at all - but I was kinda proud I had broken that mental barrier and it was a good fuck!!

After that I cruised around and moved to the sauna where I saw a hot ripped guy (probably high) with a FAT already hard cock.  He smiled and I started sucking him totally hard.  I sat next to him and was fingering my now cummy hole while we played with each others tits.  He needed to cool down but asked my room number.  I cruised the halls and didn't see much going on I was into.  Made my way back to where the ripped guy was and he nodded toward my room.  We went inside but both of us left the door wide open which made me like him even better.  I got him totally hard and straddled that fat fucker to slide down, my back to the door.  We fucked in all kinds of positions and I did ATM on his cock each time I got off it, which got a wink from him, and there were guys coming by the room the entire 30 mins we were fucking.  A couple cme in the room to watch, feel his cock to see if it was raw.  I was a little surprised no one tried to DP me since I was riding him most of the time, but that's ok.  We ended up moving to the public sling area and had a full audience and 2 more active participants.  Another big dicked black guy and a shorter handsome beefy italian guy.  I sucked all their cocks while in the sling and all of them took turns fucking me with quite a few guys around the edge jacking.  The ripped guy was on the edge of the sling and was so hard I thought he was gonna bust.  I "ordered" him not to cum, I wanted it in my ass.  He was my "hot" target even though I was pretty much letting anyone fuck me.  I ended up getting the italian's load and then my reward from the ripped guy.  As he got even harder and a rougher fuck, my cock leaked about a teaspoon of cum on my abs, but I was determined not to cum.  He finally bred me deep with about 5 guys jacking around us.  No one hopped in to take his place, but it was such a hot finish I was gald to get out of the sling and pick our stuff up and head back to my room.  I thought about continuing to pig out and not cum.  We walked back to my room 100% naked, both cocks hard and leading the way.  When we got back, I asked if he'd fuck me till I came which wouldn't take long.  Door wide open, his cock stood up as he slid his fingers up my cummy hole and took a nip in his teeth.  That was all it took ( my weak spot).  My hole was the sloppiest and most cum filled it's ever been, I had a hot guy stretching it and chewing my nips for me, and I blew my load.

Turns out I had a fully vers 3way with the ripped guy and his ex 3 years ago, but he had to remind me - we'll be reconnecting very soon I think.  I got exactly what I needed after 48 hours of progressively getting more desperate but loved the outcome :)    

• Upvote 8

• 3 weeks later...