Being a total faggot bottom bitch and masculinity

CallMeSir

Being a total faggot bottom bitch with an insatiable cunt doesn't mean a guy isn't masculine. I have always said that it takes a real man to completely give up his pussy/cunt to another man.  I have been in a number of gangbang situations where the bottom's demeanor becomes more masculine with the more loads he takes. Having all of that testosterone in him makes him one manly cum receptacle. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 19

Guest Dickmagnet
13 hours ago, CallMeSir said:

Being a total faggot bottom bitch with an insatiable cunt doesn't mean a guy isn't masculine. I have always said that it takes a real man to completely give up his pussy/cunt to another man.  I have been in a number of gangbang situations where the bottom's demeanor becomes more masculine with the more loads he takes. Having all of that testosterone in him makes him one manly cum receptacle. 

Totally agree with you on this. Look at me i'm almost exclusive a bttm but i'm not feminine at all. I even get bottom's hitting on me because they think i might want to fuck them but i don't unless they're twinks. I've always been a big guy & masculine looking. Im not going to leave my stats here but i have a swimmers build getting on the heavy side now since quitting smoking & am taller then 6 foot i know how to use my ass & love getting spunked.

I also agree.  In my exclusive bottom years 9which I have left behind but don't regret) I was always so masculine that guys always assumed I was going to top them.  This led to quite a lot of frustrating situations if they were exclusively bottom too.  Being a top or a bottom has fuck all to do with masculinity, it's about preference and sensation.  Masculinity is a state of mind and attitude and I always brought 100% masculinity to any fuck I was involved in.  Have to say though, that if a top was ever after a "bitch' or a "man pussy" or "man cunt" to fuck, then I would tell him to fuck off and go and  find me an alpha top who doesn't need to feminize his bottom just to feel masculine enough.  As a masculine bottom i needed a super masculine top who wasn't threatened by fucking a real man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

The worst kind of tops are those feminine bitches, They look good until & wait for it they open there mouth & that crap keeps coming out in a girly voice. Sorry i just lost all interest in bending over.

I like discussions like this. Heteronormative is the dominant culture, so it has pretty much defined what constitutes "masculine" and "feminine."  I'm a faggot but not a sissy. To me being a faggot just means my fucking wiring (literally) is wired to my ass and not my penis. My testosterone is in tact and gets directed towards receiving vs inserting. I think I am different than a Dom or Top, but "masculine" and "feminine" are not the only two defaults?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I like men to be men. Top or bottom. As a bottom I find it very arousing to see another masculine bottom getting fucked and used. If the bottom is a girly type it doesn't do anything for me. No offense to the guys who are that or who are into that. Just not my thing.

• Upvote 1

Guest bbbearlover1

There is nothing that gets my dick harder than hearing a masculine dude beg for his "pussy" to be bred.  I don't mind the sissies, but I am expecting them to be as they are.  But those masculine boys...fuck. 

• 1 month later...

Here is profile form another site.  I am a bottom sub cumslut but you wont find a hint of weakness in me...Here it is:

I may be a bottom but I am all male. I get dirty drink beer, fish and love muscle cars. I enjoy a mans man/men and not into twinks. I am not very experienced but VERY eager to learn. Started Prep 1/27/17 and looking to make up for lost time. Very interested in group play, fucking, sucking, and being used..fill me with your cock either orally or anally. I am want somebody who will teach me how to enjoy being a slut. I am here to explore and serve. Help me become a true cum dump...

When I'm taking it up the ass, I'm a shameless insatiable pig. and if the top wants to call my hole a cunt or a boy pussy, I'm gonna play that up and FUCKIN OWN IT.

Why? Three reasons: because it makes the fuck hotter, the cock harder, and the load bigger.  If you ever needed motivation to get over yourself and become the BITCH the fucker needs you to be; there it is.

• Upvote 1

On 6/20/2017 at 6:01 AM, jaybeefnq said:

I was always so masculine that guys always assumed I was going to top them.

I was also very masculine but to avoid being confused with a top I was very clear about being a BB bottom. At the baths I would use signs and wear shorts with a hole and present myself as a slutty bottom, but always in a masculine ways. Being a slutty masculine bottom worked for me. I had many long-term fuck-buddies.