My Motel Adventure

atllkg

I'm a married guy in smaller tourist town in Florida. My play with guys is limited to daytime action and they have to host. My wife is around all the time. After awhile, hosting tops seem to just not be around or the timing just doesn't work. Plus I'm not really into repeats unless the guy is something extra special. From my few posts here, you can tell I'm into my married guys that like to lay back and be serviced.  On occasion I rent a hotel room for the day. Go for the lower priced, cheap sleazy feel; sure adds to atmosphere. Then run an ad on CL, lookin for tops. Sometimes I just leave the door ajar and wait naked on my knees and service their cocks. Other times, I'll be on my knees on the bed with my ass ready to be bred.  90% of the takers are married guys at lunch or on their way home.  Rarely are they nto anal and just want BJs.  I can try though.

The other day decided I wanted to do a hotel glory hole. Have done that in the past with a bed sheet and hole. That works but wanted something a bit more masculine. Got a heavy canvas tarp, did a nice size hole like in an ABS, trimed it out with duct tape.  Got that thing hung between the bath and the sink area of the motel room.  Got about 3 responses in the first hour and this was at 10 in the morning. Got the room number to those guys. Told them door would be ajar. If they wanted, they could leave ajar and another guy might come in; up to them.  Told guys in the response that if door was locked, they'd need to hang outside until someone left, just walk in when someone walked out.  First guy showed and shut door. From what I could see young guy. His stats said he was 23. Nice 6 inch cock and low hangers. No chit chat, he puts through the hole. 

I've got a nice little step stool to sit on, so I'm comfortable and ready to spend some quality time on this nice cock.  Do one deep throat move on the guy and he goes...OMG, and starts spewing cum all over the place.  Those pants are pulled up and he's out of there.  Guess it was a bit much for him.  Thought maybe someone would be waiting to come in but no one entered. Got on my phone and saw a got was emailing from the parking lot asking if it was ok to come up. Wrote him back to come on up.   Made a dash for the door to get it ajar and back into my cubby hole.  Door opens, gets shut and then  I don't hear anything. I'm thinking WTF.  Then this voice  just says, suck my dick long enough to get it slick and then show me your ass. I just meekly respond back, yes Sir. I can't see the guy's face, he has some type of khaki uniform pants. He peels off his shirt and there's a nice hairy chest. He pull his pants down and here's these white boxer shorts . Those come down and I'm presented a swelling, sweaty, uncut,  full bush cock. I stick my hand out to pull it closer and he steps back saying I'll get it when he's ready.  He there for a minute or so just slow stroking putting on a nice show. He sticks his fingers in the hole a few times and tells me to smell him and to lick his fingers. damn they stunk like a sweaty uncut cock. I'm thinking I'm not in the mood for this but then I notice my cock is really hard and dripping. 

I get off my comfy stool and get on my knees. Now I'm at the hole saying Sir please may I taste your cock. Al the while my brain is going, how do I get rid of this guy. He finally get close enough for my tongue to touch the tip.  He lets me rim his piss slit, the slowly he lets me have the head.  The only thing he says is don't touch it with your hand. As things progress that cock keeps going down my throat and I'm now getting face fucked and precum is flowing from him and me. Then he just stops, pulls out of my mouth, steps back and says, "show me your hole."  Frankly, I'm a mess at this point. The idea of sucking this mans sweaty cock in my little fantasy world is getting me to the edge. But I get up, turn around and put my ass up to the hole. I hear some spitting and I'm thinking I need  to turn around and get some lube in my hole. When I try that, he orders me back to the hole. Then his finger is in there playing around and massaging. Gad, he's going to be gentle.  He probes around with an experienced hand, massages my prostrate, then compliments me on having a clean hole.  Nest thing that head is penetrating my hole. He pushes in and out  few times, pulls out, spits some more.  This goes on for several minutes.  I'm enjoying the hell out of it. The he just says, I've been patient with you....here it comes. With one solid push he jams tha entire cock into me ass. I'm buring up and on fire. I start begging him to stop but this has turned into a rape, dry fuck. I could pull off and bring an end to my misery but my cock is leaking cum like I'm cumming. My hole starts opening up and then all of a sudden the guy says, "see, now you're open up you're going to enjoy this. "  He told me turn around, suck his cock more and this time get it really lubed up. I did as I was told. Hell when he put his cock through the hole, there was pink blood  on it. He had ripped me open. I licked myself off him, made sure I really got spit on his cock. He tells me to turn around again. I've got my ass presented, I'm braced against the bathtub and then he pushes in with one solid movement. He's thrusting full force, his cock starts to feel even bigger, then out of nowhere this warm flow starts to fill my ass, he's still pumping asway full force and hard as ever. But now, I'm fully lubed up, his cock is feeling great, the pain is gone.  He gives me about 10 more strokes and pulls out. I blurt out, thank you sir. He just says, turn around bitch and clean my cock. He presents his cock through the hole with cum and blood on it. I dutifully lick him clean. While I'm squatted down his load is leaking out of me. I'm overwhelmed ans satiated. He pulls up his pants, puts on his shirt and walks out the door. He yells back, hey there's two guys out here, want me to send them in. I say, No Sir, no one can be better than you. At that point I sat there in my room alone, door locked, and jerked myself off with a load shooting out like never before.

GH.JPG

• Upvote 2