Recruiting

PHXariesAZ

Part 25

Steve was standing there in just his underwear as he witnessed Troy's final breeding before letting his presence be known, "I see the two of you have already started.  Why don't you rejoin the party.  I have a few people I think Troy should meet and get to know."

With Thomas's hard cock still deep inside him. Troy felt like he discovered his true self for the first time in his life.  Even with Steve appearing in the shadows nothing was going t get Troy to give up on having Thomas fuck him again.  The way Troy was feeling he'd be happy with anyone fucking him.

Thomas kissed the back of Troy's neck as slowly withdrew his cock.  He let his roommate know they should rejoin the party and that he was sure Troy was going to enjoy himself the rest of the weekend.  As they started to make there way to rejoin the 'festivities' Troy began to look for his clothes only to have Thomas stop him, "Bro, you aren't going to need those, besides, you have a great sexy body that you need to show off."

Steve led the way back towards the pool as he asked, "How many loads?"  Troy started to say, "One" only to be corrected by Thomas who answered. "Four."  Troy smiled at the thought that he had four loads of his roommate's cum deposited inside him as they approached the group around the pool.

Thomas kissed Troy before he left him with Steve.  Thomas knew he had a client waiting on him inside and was eager to get to work.  Steve placed his hand on Troy's shoulder letting him know, I have 2 of my workers I want you to meet.  I know you'll become good friends" as he directed him through the group to where a nearly naked Luke and Robbie, were standing only in a pair of skimpy underwear that appeared to be too small on them..

Steve then introduced them, "Luke, Robbie, I want you to meet Troy.  I think you will get along just fine.  I think after he finishes his drink he'll be ready to meet Miss Tina."  A 'G' laced cola was waiting for him as he shook hand with the two who were about to take him to a place that would become very familiar.

Troy didn't need any encouragement to down his drink, after the 'workout' he had gotten from Thomas he was in need of something to drink.  As Troy placed the empty cup down Robbie was already heating the glass pipe and taking a decent hit before handing the pipe to Luke who was eager for a hit for himself.  Troy asked about the pipe as Luke was sucking in his hit.  After Robbie blew a huge cloud that seemed to envelop them he told Troy that it was Tina, something to get him into the clouds and would make him horny to get fucked.  As the G worked into Troy's brain he couldn't imagine being anymore horny then he presently felt.

After Luke had finished and handed the pipe to Troy, Robbie helped instruct him how to smoke it as he held the bright blue torch under the well packed bowl.  Robbie held the end up to Troy's lips and told him to slowly inhale once the smoke began to swirl and then hold it as long as he could before exhaling.

On command Robbie took his first hit of Tina as Robbie and Luke urged him on and held it almost as long as his two new friends before blowing out a big cloud.  They had Troy take 3 more hits with each one bigger than the one before.

Robbie began to explain to Troy how to do a shotgun, passing the smoke back and forth between two people while Luke began to heat the bowl and inhale a nice, deep hit.  Once Luke had his lungs as full as he could get them he leaned over to Robbie and the two locked lips as they passed the smoke back and forth several times before the smoke escaped around them as they began to kiss.

It was Troy's turn to try a shotgun.  First he did it was Robbie then with Luke.  Each time ended with deep kissing.  The Tina was infiltrating Troy's brain to the point that any remaining inhibitions he had were melted away.  He admitted to his new coworkers that he had just gotten fucked for the first time in his life and that Thomas came inside him 4 times.

Robbie and Luke knew that they needed to feed on his feeling of having a guy cum inside him telling him, "It's your job to let anyone cum inside you."  Both boys let Troy know that they never refuse another person's cum since it would be an insult to him.  Between the G and the Tina in Troy's system he began to feel a need to have Thomas fuck him again, actually, he was ready for anyone to fuck him and he wasn't going to have to wait much longer.

While the conversation between the 3 was going on, Steve had a client wanting to fuck the new boy (Troy).  Milt was in his 40's, a very fit Daddy type with a big, 10" uncut cock.  He paid Steve big money for Troy's hole.  Steve's only stipulation was that he had to fuck Troy out by the pool.  Milt agreed and made his way over to his whore.

Milt came up to the three and it was evident that Luke and Robbie were already familiar with the hot daddy and they introduced Troy to his first paying client. Milt had his own pipe in hand packed it full of Tina.  He took a decent hit for himself.  After he blew out a nice cloud he moved behind Troy and began to feed him hit after hit, working on getting his prize tweaked.

Robbie and Luke knew from personal experience to urge Troy on since he was going to need to have his head in the clouds for what Milt was going to be giving him.  As Troy began to get even higher then he already was and with Milt pressed up against his back the hunger he began to feel earlier was growing.

As Milt fed Troy the smoke he whispered into his ear, "That's it faggot, blow those clouds....you're gonna need to be a lot higher before I'm gonna wreck that hole of yours."  Troy could not avoid sucking in more Tina as the pipe was continually at his lips the second he had emptied his lungs.  The look on his face had slowly changed with each hit as Milt pressed up against his whore.

Troy could feel Milt's body behind him as Milt pushed his boxers down to allow his hardening cock to rest between Troys ass cheeks.  Troy began to grind his ass back into Milt as he began to feel the hardening cock near his now very hungry ass to which Milt asked, "Is my little whore's ass hungry?  Are you ready for my monster to invade your hole?"

Troy was so tweaked he could hardly process what he was being asked.  He only knew he needed something put inside his ass and began to press his ass back and grind into Milt even more while whispering, "Oh please fuck me."

Milt knew that his whore needed one more thing to add as his cock would push this deep inside.  Wedged behind his ear was a nice shard of Tina that he took and pushed into Troy's ass only to discover his cummy ass.

Milt said to Troy, "My whore boy already has had someone cum in he ass.  I love fucking a well used hole."  while he put the tip of his cock against Troy's hole and slowly applied pressure while Robbie put a bottle of poppers under his nose, instructing him to inhale deep.  The head of Milt's cock popped through as the poppers began to hit Troy allowing the melting shard to be pushed deeper inside the new whore boy.

Troy felt a mixture of pleasure and pain as Milt pushed into him inch by inch eliciting a moan from deep inside of Troy.  Milt paused with about half of his cock inside before he pulled back a little and pushed in further.  The sensation of being impaled again had Troy's hungry ass thinking on its own as he began to push back meeting Milt'a thrust forward.

Milt had to comment that Troy's hole had stated to suck his cock in when suddenly he bottomed out balls deep.  Milt began to slowly pull back before he quickly thrusted back in as the two were standing there fucking as a crowd gathered around to watch.

Since the work Robbie and Luke were asked to do with Troy was accomplished, it was time for them to get to work with the clients at the party who had paid for their services as each was bent over and fucked or pushed to his knees to suck a client's cock while Troy stood there getting a good fucking while being able to see what was happening to his new friends.

Even in his tweaked out brain, Troy knew he had to please Milt and was doing his best to take the fucking he was getting as he moaned every time Mile pulled out or thrusted back inside him.  The drugs had his ass doing things he never thought possible as it milked Milt's cock which had penetrated so deep into his colon he felt like it was in his stomach.

Suddenly Milt grabbed Troy by the hips and began to really pound away on Troy as he was quickly nearing filling him with a 2 week load he had saved for this night.  Milt asked, "You ready for my load fagot?  You ready for my babies?"  Through his moaning while shaking his head yes he finally spoke for the fist time since Milt has penetrated his ass and shouted, "YES, FUCK YES, I WANT YOU LOAD, GIVE IT TO ME, PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME!"

Hearing that pushed Milt over the edge as he slammed in a couple more times before he buried himself inside Troy's ass and fired shot after shot of his cum so deep there was no way it was going to leak out.  He even push Thomas's toxic seed deeper inside and, with the hard pounding he delivered, pushed Thomas's virus directly into his blood stream.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

Part 26

Milt jammed the entire length of his cock deep issue Troy’s ass as his body stiffened with his delivery of a big load into the new whore.  As quickly as he had initially entered Troy, the withdrew his still semi-hard cock with a wet plop.

While Troy stood there feeling empty someone put a freshly packed pipe to his lips.  The next paying customer came up behind him and maneuvered him over to a lounge chair and onto his hands and knees.  All the while he was still blowing clouds.

Troy felt a rough object shoved into his ass followed by the guys Tina covered cock driven on balls deep.  The guy didn’t wait for the Tina to start to melt as he began to fuck Troy and fucked him hard and fast.  Troy could feel the burn of the Tina as he was getting fuck.  All he knew was that he needed that cock inside him and that he didn’t want to disappoint the guy fucking him.

After a few minutes the burn faded and me was left with an incredible feeling that had him moaning with every thrust.  His moaning made the top start to fuck him harder, long dicking him completely pulling his cock from Troy’s ass before slamming back in harder and deeper with each thrust as Troy pushed back to meet the assault on his ass.

Suddenly the top asked, “Is the whore ready for my load?  Will the whore be taking loads all night long?  Is the whore ready to get pregnant?”  Troy had no clue to the real meaning of the questions he was being asked ass he shouted out, “YES!  YES!  OH GOD, YES!”  The client then drove his cock deep inside Troy getting past the deep internal ring as he shouted, “FUCK YES, TAKE MY DIRTY SEED YOU DIRTY WHORE!”  His whole body shook as he delivered his poz cum.

Troy was fucked by 5 more clients before Steven led him over to a sling that was set up just for him.  With the amount of meth Troy had smoked and shoved into his (now very hungry) ass had him feeling very empty.  He had no idea how hungry for cock he was about to become.

Thomas returned from servicing his client to help secure Troy's wrists and ankles in restraints.  He kissed his roommate as he secured a tourniquet on his arm.  He could see the hunger and need in the friend’s eyes as he said, “Trust me” too which Troy simply nodded his head yes.

Steven handed Thomas a prepared point that was going to send Troy into a place he had never been before and would seek from now on as his lined up to pay a dollar a minute to fuck him.  Troy watched as Thomas slid the point into a nice vein, getting the familiar flash is red as he drew back ever so slightly before pushing the generous slam into the new whore.

Without any warning the tourniquet was removed as quickly as it was applied.  The look in Troy’s face showed his surprise as the drug worked into his chest causing him to cough out hard as his eyes dilated.  Troy began to hear ringing in his ears while his vision became blurry.  There was a clear change in his facial expression as the need to have his hungry ass filled not just by any and every cock possible, but with every drop of cum he could hold.

Thomas was given the horror of being the first to fuck the new slammed up whore.  As he quickly slammed his cock deep inside the already seeded ass he had a good load is cum saved up.  The client Steven has set him up with spent the entire time fucking a tied up Thomas who was not permitted to cum.  All the fucking me received caused him to build up a nice load of his poz cum for him to deposit.

Thomas, with those standing around the high as fuck Troy, began some ‘poz’ talk.  It was time you let Troy know what he was getting and what he had become over the past see hours and for the foreseeable future.  Thomas leaned in kissing Troy before asking him, “How does it feel to become the real you, becoming the slut you were meant to be, a whore like me, a fucking chemmed up cum dump?”

Troy’s drugged up brain slowly registered what he was being asked as he realized whatever he was becoming, all he knew was that he liked it and wanted nothing more as he agreed with the question answering, “Fuck yes, I’m a slut and a whore like you, a fucking chemmed up cum dump.”

Thomas then added, “And after every guy here dumps there dirty, poz jizz deep inside your neg ass you’ll be poz like me, like the other whores we work with.”

Troy’s naivety showed ass he answered that he wanted you be just like Thomas.  Thomas then asked the bound, drugged up cum dump, “You want to be like me?  Like Luke, Robbie, you want to be a poz, gotten, whore?”  By this point Troy’s drugged up brain could only manage a simple nod in an agreement as Thomas began to thrash fuck Troy hard and fast as his balls began to tighten ass he landed in close to Troy’s face as he exclaimed, “You better bitch cause I'm breeding you with my dirty, poz cum right fucking now!”  With that said, Thomas shot a huge load deep inside Troy already cum filled ass as the two kissed before Thomas pulled his cock from Troy’s ass.

Thomas was quickly replaced by Bam Bam who paid $100 for his turn at Troy’s neg ass.  One after another Troy you each cock and load knowing he was pleasing each guy that fucked him.  The seed was not just planted in his brain, it has taken root.  Troy was now one of Steven’s working rent-a-boy.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6

Part 27

By Sunday Troy had  been fuck in every position imaginable and he was living every inch of raw cock and every drop of cum deposited inside his hole.  He was definitely liking the drugs that were plumped into his veins.  He had so much cum deposited inside his very hungry hole that it was dripping from his ass even when it was stuffed with a cock.

After the last guy bred him be was left alone with Steven.  He ordered Troy to get back in the sling where he quickly mounted he well seeded how.  As  Steven slowly fucked the still high Troy, he was very direct with his new whore making sure be knew what he had become over that weekend.

In his still drugged up state of mind he easily accepted what he was being told especially the part of being paid for getting fucked.  After Steven had added his load to the mix he helped Troy get dressed before giving Troy his share of the money the made that weekend.  The cash he was handed hooked him into his new life as a whore.

Of course the money he made that weekend was higher then anything he would make in the future, but by this point he was so memorized by the money and the feeling he had still in his drugged up brain he’d never be able to break free.  The one factor he wasn’t told about was that he wasn’t just a whore, but a HIV+ whore.  He came down with the fuck flu just over a week after that fateful weekend and went right to work right after he recovered.

In Steven’s efforts to expand his business he made contact with this twink who was asking what’s about bare backing and the use of PREP.  Steven as honest with him that with PREP he’d be able to fuck raw without worrying about HIV.  Steven was sure to plant the seed in his mind about bug chasers.  This did get the twink thinking for a brief moment about the freedom that would give him which he quickly dismissed.

The twink continued to chat with Steven on line sharing his desire to go raw.  Steven learned that the twink got fucked once by one of his high school fuck buddies raw after the condom broke.  The guy only had the one condom and with both of them so turned that continued fucking, but he wouldn’t let his fuck buddy came inside him.

After that one time the twink was so turned on by the feeling of his brief raw fuck he started to explore his desire to bareback all he could think about was what it would feel like to have a guy sue his load inside his ass.  Steven was able to get the twink to open up some learning his name was Sebastian, he had just turned 19, had a nice jock body and lived about an hour away.

The more they talked the more Sebastian began to trust Steven so when the invitation to spend the weekend with the more experienced daddy type he couldn’t resist.  Sebastian wasn’t sure how he could make arrangements to start on PREP in the small them he lived in without anyone finding out.  Steven assured the horned up twink that he could arrange for him to get on PREP the second be arrives in town.

While Sebastian made his plans to visit, Steven had plans of his own.  Although the doctor’s in town were not on his payroll he had a pharmacist in his pocket that would make sure that the pills given to Sebastian would be nothing more than sugar pills.  This false sense of security would leave Sebastian prime to be stealthed.  With all the action Sebastian was about to get along with the bareback'ers he would be introduced to and the poz talk he figured by the time they began to slowly begin to bring Tina into the mix the twink would hopefully be asking, not asking, but begging to be pozzed.

Sebastian was eager to meet up with Steven and get started on PREP.  The thought that he was any to finally get the freedom to bare back had him constantly hard and horny.  Steven told him to do his best to refrain from jerking off and as he got closer to the weekend it became tougher to keep his hands off his 6 ½” cock.  The mental control Steven was starting to obtain over Sebastian had him comply.

Sebastian was barely able to sleep before he gave up on laying in bed, cock hard as steel as hornier then he had ever been in his life at the thought of getting on PREP and getting fucked by Steven.  He decided to get an early start on his drive and arrived ahead of schedule.

Steven didn’t want any excessive pressure on Sebastian, in fact, he figured the more Sebastian thought he was in control of his decision to let Steven (and who ever else Steven would invite) breed him over the weekend.   The plan was for Sebastian to go directly to the clinic where he had arranged for Sebastian to get his prescription for PREP.  He arrived well ahead of his appointment time and went inside hoping to get a ahead of schedule.  He was in luck as they had a cancellation and was seen by the doctor.

Of course Steven was alerted by the one person he had in the office.  One of the medical assistants he had in his pocket after a night of heavy partying.  After the doctor reviewed PREP told Sebastian and that he should still practice safe sex, which Sebastian wasn’t paying any Steven to, his brain was already imagining Steven’s bare cock slowly sliding inside his ass.  He you the prescription from the doctor and headed the pharmacy.

Sebastian sent a text to Steven letting him know that he arrived in early, had seen the doctor and was on his way to the pharmacy to get his prescription.  Both expressed that they could hardly wait to meet up, Sebastian couldn’t wait for his first willing bareback fuck, Steven couldn’t wait to corrupt the twink.

Sebastian had his the ‘medication’ in hand me headed out of the pharmacy where he was to meet Steven.  Steven had made the short walk too the drug store so when Sebastian walked out of the pharmacy me would be greeted by the fuel of his sexual desire over the past couple weeks, and more over the last 24 hours.  The two exchanged pleasantries as they got into Sebastian's truck where Steven grabbed Sebastian giving him a deep kiss before that drove off.

Sebastian couldn’t nice his hard cock as it pushed up from his body trending his jeans.  Steven’s hard, thick cock was very evident as they made the short drive to Steven's.  After entering the fenced in property and they got out of the car Steven pushed Sebastian up against the side of his truck kissing him again, but this time pressing into his young partner making sure that his hard cock pressed into his tight body.

Once inside the two continued to kiss as Steven offered to get the twink some Gatorade so that he could take his ‘pill’.  Steven had ‘prepared’ a series of Gatorades with each one having an increase amount of GHB added.  The last couple me added a little Tina to work on the induction of chems.  Steven was sure he’d never notice the change in taste especially as others would start to show up at Steven's and join in on breeding the twink.

After he had taken his pill, and downed about a third of his first bottle of Gatorade, Steven began his well planned assault on the only barrier left between then, their clothing.  A very willing Sebastian worked with his older partner as they cum found themselves naked.  They took a moment to look each other over as they were both pleased when the other’s looks as Sebastian drooled at the prospect of Steven’s cock.  Without any direction me dropped to his knees taking ass much of his cock as he could into his mouth.

Sebastian's inexperience at sucking cock showed, but what he lacked in experience me made up for in enthusiasm.  Steven took advantage of this slowly guiding his younger partner.  Caressing his cock sucker’s head as he instructed him in the art of giving head.  Steven could feel the improvement in Sebastian's technique as he soon found his cock at the entrance to the twink’s throat.

Sebastian was so eager he knew that there was only one way he was going to get that cock down his throat and Steven seemed to stay know the answer as well.   He moved his hand to back of Sebastian’s head and as he made his next downward motion he told the twink to breathe in deep through his nose as he felt that daddy cock at the entrance to his throat.

With an accepting look Steven forced his cock into Sebastian's throat as the twink began to gag at first, but quickly subsided as he grew accustomed to the depth and thickness.  Steven relaxed his grip allowing Sebastian to control his new found skill.  The more of Steven’s cock he took into his throat, the closer he felt he was getting to blowing his load and he had a better place for the huge load me had been saving since he starred to chat when Sebastian.

Fearing he would blow his load he pulled his cock from Sebastian’s mouth he maneuvered the twink into the near by couch were he had full access to his neg ass.  He quirky dove in giving the twink his first really good rim job causing him to uncontrollably moan in pleasure.  As Steven licked and probed deeper inside the neg hole the object of his obsession moved a free hand to his aching cock only to have Steven intercept his attempt to stroke himself.  Steven wasn’t going to let Sebastian to cum until he was ready to let him cum.

Steven was sure to let Sebastian know, “Not yet.  I don’t think you’ll want to shoot you was just yet.  I think it’s finally time for me to bareback that jock butt of yours and breed it.”  Steven the grabbed the bottle of lube he had left within reach.  Steven typically like to use a special blend of Tina laced lube, but this blend was more mild then he typically like to use.  He was sobbing to the plan of gradually luring the twink into the use of chems.

After applying just enough lube and with the minimal amount of G already working on his brain it was easy for Steven to move up behind him, position his poz cock right against his target's neg ass teasing him with his drag stick.  Sebastian knew that Steven was poz and that PREP was suppose to allow him to take any cock, poz or neg, without the worry of HIV.  Steven asked Sebastian, “Are you ready to finally get the bareback fuck and breeding you’ve been fantasizing about.” 

Sebastian felt the tip of Steven’s cock begin to penetrate him as he felt lie time was standing still.  Once the mushroom cap of Steven's raw cock punched through he held it still allowing Sebastian to become accustomed to it’s size.  Sebastian had lodged ideas as the raw cock now invading his body felt so good he needed to have more of it inside him.  He began to push back causing Steven do push in deeper until Steven was balls deep.

This left Sebastian to finally be barebacked and bred.  Steven slowly began to pull out and push back in making sure to hit all the right places.  Sebastian was trying to take in the feeling of skin on skin he was feeling without the fear since he was starting PREP.  The twink's moaning fueled his desire to breed Sebastian.  Between his moaning Sebastian began to beg dip be fucked harder.  This was bringing Steven closer to finally giving the twink his dirty seed.

As Steven began to feel his balls tighten signaling his impending orgasm he asked the soon to be bred twink, “Are you ready to finally get the breeding you’ve wanted?”  Sebastian simply nodded ‘Yes’ as he was asked, “You sure you want my cum, my poz seed.”  Again the reply was a simple nod ‘Yes’.  Steven then demanded, “I want to hear you say it.  Tell me you want my load.”

In the heat of the moment Sebastian cried out, “Fuck, I want to feel your load, nice me your load, your poz loads.”  As Steven heard that he buried his cock balls deep as he fired volley after volley of cum deep inside the neg twink.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

Part 28

Sebastian had just been bred for the first time in his life and he was enjoying the freedom (he thought) PREP was giving him as he worked be just butt on s Steven's semi-hard cock working his neg ass massaging his dirty seed into the walls of his some what battered and bruised ass.  As he pulled his cock out of a well seed ass with pop Steven asked, “What did you think of round one?”

Sebastian was still in the after glow of his first breeding as Steven asked him only to have the twink pant, “Fucking amazing!  I can’t wait for round two.”  While Sebastian was answering him, Steven was retrieving the second G laced Gatorade, handing it to Sebastian telling him, “Then he’d better drink up and when your drink is finished maybe you'll get that second round.”

Again Sebastian wanted to jerk his hard 6 ½” only to have Steven stop him again.  As he held a firm grip on his wrist to looked the freshly bred twink in the eye telling him, “If you want to be a real bareback bottom you need to forget about your cock and learn to concentrate on your hole and the pleasure you’ll receive from surrendering it for a top to use, fuck, breed.”

While Steven was telling this to Sebastian, the twink quickly drank down the 16 ounce Gatorade he was given.  He was ready for round two and Steven was ready to deliver as he pounced on top of the twink.  This time they were going to fuck face to face.  The two kissed as Steven’s cock slid easily back inside Sebastian's cum filled ass.  As he began to show fuck a very horny twink he was also pushing the load he had already deposited deeper into his colon along with massaging it into the walls where it right would take root and grow.

As this fuck progressed Sebastian worked to concentrate on his hole Steven could feel the change.  Part of that change might have been the G he consumed, or it might be the little bit of Tina he had placed on his cock, but out definitely had Sebastian worked up as he began to moan.

Anything Sebastian was enjoying the snow fuck he was receiving it was also driving him crazy.  He looked up at Steven and as he superbly clicked inside him, he said, “Use my hole, please yourself how you want.  Breed me.  Give me your DNA.  Steven took that as a sign that things we progressing better then he’d hoped as he began to long dick the neg twink.  Steven was able to last longer this round.

While the two fucked on the couch as planned Matt walked into the apartment.  With Sebastian pinned beneath him he didn’t let up as Sebastian was slightly startled by the spectator.  Matt introduced himself and or was evident that Steven had told him about the twink and his desire to bareback.  Matt then asked Sebastian, “You think I might get a chance to breed you?”

Sebastian lost in the bareback fuck he was able to answer between moans “Fuck yes, please?”

Steven was ready to give him a service load asking Sebastian if he was ready for another poz load.  Sebastian was totally lost in the moment scream out, “Yes, fucking bed me with it.  I want your poz load, bad me with it.”  Steven roared out, “Take my dirty cum I your neg cunt.”

As soon as he finished shooting his second load into the soon to be poz twink he pulled out allowing a now naked Matt to quickly sink his hard cock inside the well fucked and cum filled hole.  As Matt swiftly shoved the full length of his cock balls deep eliciting a deep moan from the twink.  As he bottomed out balls deep he leaned in and the two kissed as Matt began his own assault on his neg ass while Steven fed him his cock to clean.

While he was being fucked bareback for a third time by someone new Steven said, “I can see your enjoying Matt’s cock.  Would you like me to invite some of my friends over to breed you? Make you first weekend as a barebacker of you’ll never forget?”  The little bit of G and T he had in his system had him hypersensitive and agreeing to Steven’s offer.

A short time later Meet began to power fuck as he was reaching the point where he’d dump his load he had saved to help impregnate Sebastian with not poz cum.  Matt grunted out, “OH FUCK!  YOU READY FOR ANOTHER LOAD, ANOTHER DIRTY, CHARGED LOAD?”  Sebastian answered between his own grunts as Matt was pounding into him, “YES, FUCK YES, BREED ME WITH IT, I WANT YOUR DIRTY CUM.”  Matt drove his cock deep inside Sebastian as he fired nearly a 2 weeks load into the already cum filled hole.

As Sebastian worked his ass trying to milk the remaining cum from Matt’s cock as Matt continued to push the cum in his hole around when his still hard cock Steve returned with Gatorade with more G even the previous ones Sebastian had already consumed.  He drank down a good amount of his bottle as Matt fisted his entire 16 ounce bottle me suggested that Sebastian finish his bottle before he stats to fuck him again.

Sebastian had just finished his bottle when Matt began to slowly fuck Sebastian which gradual grew into an all out power fuck like me had just received from Matt moments before.  Matt knew the harder he pounded Sebastian, the more bruised and damaged his hole would become the more ‘fertile’ his ass become for pozzing.  While the two continued fucking on the couch Steven was sending out a group text letting those invited to join in on Sebastian breeding and eventual pozzing.

By this point Sebastian was so lost in the sensation of getting fucked fucked raw.  With all that Steven his the him about concentrating on his hole he didn’t realize that his own hard cock had softened a little as he worked his ass for a second load from Matt.  He no longer needed you be asked if he was ready for another load.  He started the dirty, breeding talk first by asking, “Give me your cum, your poz cum.  I want your load, give it to me.”

Hearing this turned Matt on to the point he knew he couldn't hold back much longer as he became a fuck machine pounding away getting closer and closer.  Reduced to grunts between the two jocks were evident of the animalistic fuck developing.  The next sounds came from Matt as he derived his second poz load to the new barebacker.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 9

I agree swine - love stories of young guys finding their inner chem pig, but more established mature guys who are either straight or straight-laced gay/bi allowing themselves to revel in chemsex is extremely hot too. In real life, one guy like this I know  - an extremely butch electrician - was married with teenaged kids and a loveless sexless marriage who - despite claiming he never really thought about or fantasized about sex with men prior - found himself in an unexpected party situation being introduced to T and mansex in the same weekend.  Fast forward just a couple of years now, and he's a divorced mostly bottom sometimes vers chempig reveling in his newfound sexual freedom. 

I love PHXariesAZ story as it is and will continue to do so, but if he was into recruiting a more mature novice, that would be a really hoT addition!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1