On 7/21/2017 at 4:52 AM, pozpuppy said:

Dad’s Basement - Part Seven

I was almost asleep when I felt someone climb into bed with me. Opening my eyes, I discovered it was Dad. He turned me on my side and moved in behind me. His head was next to mine, his mouth near my ear. He started to lick it, then bit my lobe gently. This sent chills through my body. His hand was around my cock, gently stroking it. It was slowly responding, inching back to life. 

“Daddy’s hard, Son.”

I reached back and felt his rock hard cock. I wrapped my fingers around it and slowly stroked it from base to head. 

“Need your hole, Son.”

He inched closer to me, lifting my one leg up, exposing my puffy hole. He licked his finger, then rubbed my hole, wetting it. 

“Let me just put the head in, Son.”

I aimed his big cock at my hole, rubbing it against it, feeling the pre-cum slicking up the skin.

“Slide it in, Son.” 

Dad's voice was all but pleading for me to take his big hard cock again in my hole.  Placing his cock head into position, I pushed back so his head was pressuring my puckered ring.

Again Dad noted "It's so hard, Son.”

Taking the cue, I pushed back more, feeling more of the tip enter me. The soreness increased from the pressure of his cock head.  His chest pressed more against my back.

“Pop Daddy’s head in, Son.”

I pushed back more allowing my hole to stretch more over his cock head. Slowly my hole sucked in the swollen head of his cock, popping over the ridge. 

“Hot, damn, Son!” Dad moaned as I pulled forward again, pulling my hole against the raised ridge of his cock, teasing him. 

His rebuke was immediately forthcoming:  “Stop teasing Daddy, Son.”

I pushed back taking about an inch of shaft into my hole.

Daddy moaned "I can't take this, Son.”

So naturally I pushed back more, which enabled about two inches more of his shaft to slip into my hole, then pulling forward until just his head was inside.  With every move, the soreness increased. 

“Take all of Daddy!”

I slowly rocked back and forth, just moving just millimeters on his cock, rubbing my puffy hole near the ridge of his cock head. His breathing turned shallow, increasing in rhythm.  Dad’s hand let go of my cock, moved to a flat position in my crotch hair.

He pushed me back, trying to push my hole down his cock shaft as he begged "Please!"

Taking a deep breath, I pushed all the way back onto his rock hard cock. His crotch hair pressed against my hole, he raised my leg higher, exposing my  hole to the room.  He slowly pulled out until he reached his cock head, then drove it deep inside me.  He moved his arm from my crotch under me, positioning it on my chest. His cock slowly pounded my hole.  I moved his hand to my mouth, where I sucked in one of his fingers, taking it down to the knuckle.  Closing my eyes, I continued to suck as he fucked my sore hole. 

I moaned more and more as my Dad’s cock slid in and out of my hole.  It was becoming very slick with the cum that was in me.  I could hear sucking noising coming from my ass.  Dad’s cock would pop out and then plunge back in.  I could hear the air escaping from my hole with each plunge in. 

Dad’s chest was vibrating from the growling he was doing.  He was lost in pleasure.  His balls teased up more and more with his fucking, until he slide in completely, shooting his poz load deep inside me for the third time that night.  I released his finger, grabbed his hand in mine as he lowered my leg.  His cock still deep in my hole. 

Sleep came fast for both of us!

And with that, my hole was properly pozzed.

IMG_9133.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1