Hey there! Having been a professional twit all last week and through half the weekend, I'm taking the day WAY off. So, while the memory still lingers, I'll fill you in on my Texas student that I finally had.

I had begun to be sure the Texan was flaking out on me. At last he and my Asian boy called within about an hour of each other last Monday. What to do? It was easiest to arrange for my Texas boy to cum right over. I told you the freaky way we met. He got a copy of my story about fucking with the guy I knew was dying, and it got him all hot. I eventually told him via e-mail about my KS, and he went bonkers about wanting to meet me. We met one evening, as a "get acquainted session." I think he wanted to check his gonad's reactions to me. Then a couple more e-mails. Then the call -- "Cum on over!" I think most gay men have a fairly well-developed fantasy life. This guy's entire fantasy seemed to center on getting AIDS. And especially, getting it from someone who has it! He fucks around a lot with his boyfriend, but seems to feel he's negative. Oh, well, not anymore. He's as sicko twisted as I am.

When he got to the house, he was barely inside the front door when suddenly he was bare inside the front door! Having met beforehand, we felt no need for undue modesty. I was quickly naked as well. And suddenly there we were, writhing around, making out on the carpet of the living room! I generally like to set the tone for the action, but I had no chance. He was up my asshole with his tongue, slathering around on my dick with HIS tongue, kissing and licking me all over my body, and begging to be infected. And the more he begged for it, the harder we both got. But hey, I'm gonna have for the rest of my life. What's the hurry?

He wanted to blow me right there. "Like you're gonna blow me if I ever get too sick to fuck you?" "Oh yeah, man. Let me take your first load down my throat." "You know, it's more effective if you take it up your ass. The virus gets around inside you better that way, you know. I can always give you another load later wherever you want it. Why don't you let me get you ready for your fuck-of-death?" "Oh, shit man, I want it! Fuck me here man. Fuck me right now, no lube, no nothing!" "Just relax, baby," I said. "Let me take you to the bedroom, make us both comfortable, and get you prepared for the most intense fuck of your life." I knew his imagination would make it just that: the most intense fuck of his life.

We went off to the bedroom and I arranged him tummy down on the bed. "When I kissed you, I didn't feel your KS. Do you really have it?" I stuck my tongue out at him and lifted the tip to touch my nose, so the bottom was exposed to his inspection. "Oh fuck, man, can I suck on it? I want to taste it!" So before I got around to gathering play things to rough up his asshole with, I let him deep kiss me again. This time we just kept rolling his tongue back and forth under mine in my mouth. Finally he came up for air. "O God, I'm gonna cream if I don't stop." "We'll have none of that, baby. You lay back down and relax, and I'll get some play things." He did as he was told, sensing that I would not give him what he wanted so bad if he didn't. I gathered up my own toys from the shelf where I keep them: a couple of dildos and the like. Also, the short, half-inch, sanded wooden dowel I use on myself when I want my ass roughed up. No splinters, but the dry wooden surface snags the tissues all over the place and makes them bleed, leaving them open for immediate infection! I wipe these off with water after each use, but of course, I never disinfect them, so they carry whatever is inside me inside the next guy! I used a couple of dildos on him first. One to open him up, and a second one with ridges to make his butt tissue swell a little. The groaning and humping noises he made turned me on more and more. Finally I took my little wooden tool in hand. It's not long enough to make any deep internal tears. I slid it up his lubed ass and started shoving it back and forth hard enough to make heat and twisting it a little. Suddenly his groans of pleasure were squeals of near panic and pain. "Oh fuck it hurts!" "It makes your ass better to take my sick, HIV AIDS cum, baby. You still want that, don't you? You want me to stop?" "Oh, no, don't stop. But hurry. Please hurry! It's really hurts, man." "Shut up, ya sicko. You love my sickness. Each minute you have to wait, I may be getting a little sicker. You want your AIDS from a sick guy, don't you?" "Oh yeah man. But you got it. Give it to me! Please give it to me!"

He was so fucking crazy to get fucked. His whining and moaning and begging made me so hot. "Shut up, fuck face. Here I come." What he couldn't see or know or guess was that his asshole was starting to really bleed. It must have been so fucking sore! I slid up his shit hole and was strangely possessed by the feeling of "joy" that rushed through me. We'd had no weed, no booze, just raw fuck-me-and-kill-me passion! I wanted to fuck the shit out of him and splash my diseased seed all over inside his ass. I was so hot, I was even afraid to take a hit of the poppers on the nightstand. I was sure I'd come in less than three minutes! But then I was able to get control of my mind and focus it on giving this boy the fuck of his life/death. "Do you like the feel of daddy's dick in your ass, baby?" Some of his blood from his already brutalized hole was mixing with the lube now. I was able to watch as it tinged everything around his hole a lovely, bright liquid red, including my dick! ?"Oh yeah," he moaned. "Fuck me! Give it to me! Oh, fuck it hurts. But it feels so good knowing you're infecting me. Give it to me!"

"How did daddy's KS feel to suck on?" That pushed a button for him! I could feel his ass clamp hard on my prick as he remembered it. "O fuck, it was great man. I want to be sick like you are, man." It was such a wild thing for him! "I want to ride your sick cock over and over until it kills me!" What the images in his mind were at this point is anybody's guess. But the hotter it made him, the hotter his heat made me! I knew I needed a brief respite or I was going to unload in him then and there. "I'm gonna pull out for a second, baby." "No, don't! Fuck me, man! Don't quit till you infect me!" "Don't sweat, baby. You'll get your infection. I want you to roll over on your back. We'll put your legs in the air like a real whore. Then I'll fuck you over the edge. Then I'll finish fucking you to death!" Even though I'm not really "sick" yet, the sick and dying talk seemed to drive him absolutely wild. I slipped out of his ass, and in seconds he'd flipped onto his back and lifted his legs. When he did that, he could see some of the bloody mess that his asshole had become! "Oh shit, what'd you do to me, you asshole?"

"Don't talk to daddy that way, Shithead!" I smacked him kind of hard with the back of my hand as I climbed over him and pinned his legs to his chest with my arms. "You said you wanted HIV from a guy getting sick. This way we both KNOW you're getting infected. 'Cause your pretty little ass tissues are all torn open, ready to receive my deadly germs. You want those deadly germs, don't you faggot? Or should I quit fucking you now?" "Oh, no man, don't stop. It scares me. Will I bleed to death while you fuck me?" By now I was already inside him. Even if the thought of dying scared him, it also made him hot. I could feel his ass clamp onto my dick as he talked. He was freaking out in all directions! "No, baby, you won't bleed to death. Just take a hit of the poppers and they'll take your mind off it." I held them out in the little inhaler I use for them, and hung onto them while he took a long hit. I took a hit myself and resumed my ride. He started wiggling underneath me to meet each thrust I aimed at him. "Fuck I want to cum!" he said. "Just hold that thought, baby. Let daddy ride." My balls were swollen so full of cum from thinking about the time I'd actually ride him that I wasn't going to last too much longer. We'd been at it for a total elapsed fuck of about 35 minutes. Pretty good for a guy that almost blew his load when the kid came in the door. And as much as his ass must've hurt, he was still clamping onto my dick in rhythm to my ride. Suddenly I couldn't hold off any longer. "Take my fucking AIDS cum, baby!" "Oh, shoot it inside me! Infect me! Fuck me full of your poz cum!" With little more encouragement, I blew a load inside him like I couldn't remember having done in quite some time. The fact that he was just so eager to get it was so hot.

He took hold of his own dick and began to jerk off, but I grabbed his hand. "Not yet baby. Nobody cums here without my permission." He looked a little freaked out again, like I'd turned into a Nazi or something. I pulled my cock out of his sloppy ass. "In a minute I'll lick your ass up, make it feel better. First, you're gonna clean me up." He protested feebly as I moved up over him to drop my dick in his mouth. It was red with the action and with a little of the kid's own blood. When I was over his mouth, I began to smear my dick all over his face. He couldn't resist. He took the sticky thing in his mouth and started nursing for all he was worth. Suddenly I was hard again. I wasn't ready to blow a second load just yet, though. "Relax, kid, let it relax a little, now that you've cleaned it up. Let me lick your but a little and then maybe daddy will give you a load of piss." He had told me he liked drinking his BF's piss. I took a damp wash cloth, and wiped the grosser bits of his ass clean off. Then I put my tongue into his little rosebud for just a second. He almost leapt off the bed! "Shit that feels wild!" "Of course it does, baby. It's supposed to! Now, come over here and kneel and drink some piss for daddy!" So I got off the bed and stood, and he knelt at my feet. He took my dick in his mouth, and waited in beautiful submission. "It's OK to beat off now if you want, baby." Just as my piss started streaming down his throat, he blew his load all over my feet. Then he freaked me out! He bent down and started licking up his cum! And then he asked to taste my KS again. When I said "Of course," he started sucking on my tongue for all he was worth. "Oh God, thank you," he said. "This is how I wanted it to be. But God my ass is so sore. Will I ever be able to fuck again?" "Oh, sure. Want to come back next week some time?" "I don't know. I really hurt. But its so right. You've really given me the bug, haven't you. And in such a hot way. I guess I don't mind how much I hurt. I know you did it for my own good. For the HIV and all. I haven't been able to think about anything but getting AIDS from a guy like you since we first made contact. Wow. Thank you so much." "Sure thing. But I do feel compelled to follow through. I want to be sure you're really infected, after all. You've trusted me for it, and I feel a responsibility to be sure you really get it. I'll be away for several days, but I'll call you when I get back in town."

"Yeah, thanks. That'd be good. Would you hold me?" Again with the kids who want it and then go all goo-goo when they get it! "Sure," I said, and wrapped him in my arms. He didn't really want to let go. After a while I told him I needed to call someone. He started to let go and I said "That's OK. All I need to do is get over there to the phone." I leaned into him and we fell across the bed so I could reach the phone on the other side of the night table. I called my Asianboy and begged off seeing him. We set up a time for the next morning, before I left town. I've seen him several times since that first wild fuck I gave him. And he's found another guy he KNOWS is HIV and is getting fucked by him too. My Texas boy and I talked for about half an hour after I made my phone appointment. Before he left, he asked to have that other load of cum I'd promised. "You want to blow me, baby?" "After what you just did to my ass, I think that's all I can do!" So he locked onto my dick as I laid back on the bed. It didn't take long. I blew a small fountain into the back of his throat. "That's it, baby. Drink daddy's poison cum." Piss with a cum chaser. Another job well done.

I met Tetsu (he calls himself Tim here) the next morning, managed some great fireworks before I left town. We set up to see each other again later this week, now that I'm back in town. In the meantime I have called Joey the Texas boy to see how his ass is, and to talk about his follow-up inoculation. He hasn't called back yet. Do you think he will?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

• 6 years later...

"We'd had no weed, no booze, just raw fuck me-and-kill-me passion." 

When I read that one line...I shot my neg load without touching my cock!!!!

Fucking hot story! I love the visuals of his torn bloody boy hole waiting our narrator's toxic aids cum! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bareall77 said:

"We'd had no weed, no booze, just raw fuck me-and-kill-me passion." 

When I read that one line...I shot my neg load without touching my cock!!!!

Fucking hot story! I love the visuals of his torn bloody boy hole waiting our narrator's toxic aids cum! 

Reminds me of somebody I know bareall77 ;P

• Upvote 1