How it happened

rawemobttm

Guest apollobchbttm

As a suggestion, perhaps the lacrosse player should have another chance at the twink ass. Responding to a breeding and slam parTy by the master.

• 1 month later...

Well guys I hope you enjoy this....

How it happened - part 2

“Not bad, for round one,” he chuckled pulling out of me with a wet pop.

I lay on the couch panting hard, as I felt some of his semen began to leak out of me. I had not yet climaxed, but precum from my dick coated my stomach and chest. I couldn’t help but grin at the man who had just bred me for the first time in my life.

“You look so fuck’n hot babe,” he smirked at me. “Nothing hotter than a sexy fucking twink freshly bred and waiting to be bred again and again,” he smiled at me taking a couple of pictures with his smartphone. “I think you’re going to be very popular,” he chuckled at me, when he saw me slip my hand down between my legs and start to play with my cum-covered hole.

“Time for some more fuck smoke, wish you could meet my friend Mr. T, but we’ll save that for next time when I know you are going to be stay a whole weekend,” he smirked at me.

I hesitantly asked, “You want to see me again,” I needed that big cock back inside me the worst way. I seriously don’t know what I would have done if he hadn’t wanted to fuck, I mean see me again. I should have been concerned, I had just taken my first raw cock and load, but instead of jumping up to expel his jizz, I pulled my gaping hole wide open to show him. I wanted him back inside me NOW, and this was the best way I could think of asking him to pump another load deep inside my ass.

“Oh, don’t worry babe, I’ve got plenty more for your hot lil’ boy pussy,” he smirked slipping two thick fingers inside, just long enough to start me moaning and humping back against his hand. “We’re going fuck for a long-time boy,” he chuckled pulling out his fingers and sucking them clean. “It’s fuck smoke break time, then back to using my cumdump’s boy pussy. You’re my lil’ cumslut fuck toy boy aren’t you babe?”

All I could do was smile and nod back to the sweat-covered man who had just introduced me to the pleasures of raw cock. There wasn’t anything about him I didn’t like. He handed me the glass pipe again, as well as the lighter. I flicked the lighter and began to inhale, as I rocked the pipe slowly. I started to hand the pipe back to him, but he shook his head no and told me to finish the rock, while he went to the bedroom to do something.

I forgot he was even gone, while I smoked the white rock. By the time he returned I had finished the rock. I never wanted fucked as much as I did at that moment. I NEEDED him inside me now, even more than the first time he sunk his beautiful 8-plus inch cock inside me.

“Oh, ya boy, you’re tweaked out of you fuckin’ mind now,” he laughed stroking his hard cock. A thick black ring now encased the base of his cock, while another even thicker one encircled his ball-sack above his balls. His cock looked like a truly potent weapon now and I wanted it inside me in the worse way. 

He grabbed me by the cock and led me up a couple of steps into his bedroom. There were two camcorders on tripods pointed at the king-sized four-posted bed, one pointing down from the head of the bed, and the other aimed from a bottom corner of the bed. I was puzzled to see only a black plastic sheet on the bed, with several pillows also covered with black plastic. In an alcove, there was a leather swing-like device. 

“Up bitch, and assume the position,’ he commanded me, slapping the bed with his hand. 

I normally would have turned and grabbed my clothes and left, if anyone before had ever thought to speak to me like that, but I found myself hopping up on his bed and positioned my ass towards him. All I could think of was his incredible cock fucking me again. I wanted him to fill me with another load of his jizz. I knew intellectually I shouldn’t, but the feel of his raw cock fucking and then exploding deep inside me was the most incredible sex I’d ever had in my life. I NEEDED him to do it again and again and again. I couldn’t believe how horny I was for his dick and jizz.

“You’re a good lil’ cumslut boy, aren’t you?” he chuckled turning me slightly so my coming fuck would be captured for posterity. “You’re going to show everyone what a good lil’ bitch slut you are, right babe?”
He asked me right before slapping my ass hard, and making me moan in pleasure, as he climbed up on the bed. He spent the next several minutes teasing my hole with his amazing cock, but never pushed all the way back in. Only just far enough to let me know how much my ass missed him inside me. 

I was begging before the first minute even passed. I begged and promised to do anything, so long as he fucked me again. He encouraged me to talk dirty and nasty, while begging for his dick. He teased me asking if I would let him knock my ass up again if he fucked me. I was so desperate for his cock, I promised he could always knock up my boy cunt anytime he fucked me. I would never have him wrap up when he wanted inside my boy pussy. At this point I would have promised anything to get him to fuck me again. I’d never in my life imagined being this horny.

Once my promises had been secured he slammed in balls deep in a single thrust. I moaned loudly, as my eyes rolled back in pleasure. He began to long dick me repeatedly, more often, than not pulling completely out before ramming back in so hard our balls smacked together loudly. Sweat poured from both of us, as he used me all over the bed. We did every imageable position possible. Many I had only seen in hardcore, slutty sex. Honestly, I don’t think I could even remember the total number of times I jizzed. I think maybe four times, I know he came at least five times total, before I finally could not fuck anymore. He pulled a sheet over me, but not both taking a bunch of pictures and used one of the camcorders to do a close-up of my heaving, sweat-drenched, cum-covered body and my gaping, leaking cum-filled hole. 

“You look so fuckin’ hot babe,” he smiled leaning down to kiss me passionately. “Get some rest, I have a few things to do before I join you there for a rest,” he smiled at me.

As he walked away from the bed and back down the stairs to the living room I heard “Welcome to the Jungle” start playing, followed by him answering his cell phone as I started to doze off. “HEY! I take it you liked round one’s live stream,” he chuckled. 

I wanted to hear more of his conversation since it seemed to be about me, but I was too exhausted. I did hear him continue talking as I slipped into sand land. 

“Oh, fuck ya, he is, wait ‘til you see the vid after I have it edited for the site. He’s a natural, plus he promised to take on all of my friends raw, if I promised to keep knocking his ass up,” he laughed, loudly. “Nah, he not local, he’s a fresh piece of Hopkins ass.”

When I woke up, I found myself still horny, but still tired from all the sex. It then hit me everything I had done the night before. I had gone home with a guy I barely knew and let him fuck me raw. In fact, I had begged him to fuck me and give me his loads. What had I done? I had seriously fucked up bigtime. I would make sure I never let that happen again. I couldn’t let myself be so careless.

Suddenly I felt strong arms pulling me close to a warm, naked body. “Afternoon babe,” a familiar voice whispered in my ear as I felt a hard, thick cock make contact with my still slightly sore hole. Before I could say anything, he pushed steadily forward burying his raw cock back inside me. 

My body shuddered as it accepted readily the thick, hard cock sliding inside my still cum-slicked hole. I couldn’t help myself as I began to massage his incredible cock with my muscles. I helped his entry by pushing back to take even more of the cock, which had taught me the joys of bareback sex. No matter how wrong it was I couldn’t deprive myself or him of the pleasures we enjoyed. 

“Fuck your ass feels so good on my cock,” he purred into my ear. My only response was to moan and grind against his smooth groin. “Yeah, you missed this didn’t you?” He asked me as he began to long-dick me.

“Yes,” I moaned softly, not believing I was letting him fuck me bareback yet again. He just felt so good inside me, I wanted him to just keep fucking me.

“Yeah, I knew the first time I saw you on the dancefloor you were a nasty lil’ cumslut,” he whispered in my ear as he licked it, making moan and squirm. “We’re going to have so much fun together, babe,” he hissed in my ear, rabbit fucking me hard. “I’m going to teach and show you so much my lil’ cumslut boy,” he said rolling me on to my hands and knees and continued his assault on my ass. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face up, “Look! How hot you look getting fucked, you were meant to be used like this babe,” he grunted to me as I looked at myself in the mirror above the headboard.

I did look hot, though I seriously looked like a slut as he continued to long dick me. He knew how to dominate me and turn me on like no one else I’d ever been with. I was indeed his to use as he wanted for as long as he wanted. I was so conflicted about what was happening to me, but my hidden kinky, slutty side seamed totally in control. I wanted his load inside me. 

“Br…bre…breed me,” I finally panted out, knowing how wrong it was, but knowing how good it felt. I wanted to feel his big, thick cock pulse inside me again. I would deal with the consequences later, now I just needed his jizz and badly.

He smiled toothily at me in the mirror, as he smacked my ass and began long-dicking me completely pulling all the way out before slam back in hard. His sweat-drenched balls smacked hard against my own, which just made the sex even better if that was possible. I was ready to climax again as he thrust back in hitting my prostrate. I saw stars as I fired my load on the black plastic sheet beneath me.

“FUCK! SHIT! YES!” he shouted as he thrust inside one last time and flooded my insides. I could feel his load begin to leak out my hole as he slowly withdrew, before slamming back in. He repeated this several times, which in turn made me leak more cum out of my own semi-hard penis.

He finally pulled out and drove his mouth into my freshly fucked my ass. I couldn’t take it anymore and collapsed on my freshly shot load. All I could do was moan and take his incredible rimming. When he finally seemed satisfied, he forcefully flipped me over and moved up to kiss me. As I opened my mouth he opened his and released the loads he had eaten out of me into my mouth. Before I could do anything about it he grabbed my head with his hands, beginning passionately kissing me sharing his jizz with me until after what seemed an eternity I had eaten and swallowed everything he had fucked into me over the night.

“Well babe,” he said smiling down at me, “I guess we better get you cleaned up so you can get a little rest before classes in the morning. I hope you didn’t have any unfinished homework,” he chuckled.

“What time is it?” I asked not knowing how long we’d been at this. 

“It’s about eight Sunday night,” he chuckled. We’ve had a lot of fun all day.”

“WHAT! It’s that late, shit my friends will be wondering what happened,” I said sitting up with a panicked look.

“Shhhh…Babe it’s okay, you can catch a bus back to school a couple blocks from here and will be back in no time.” He smiled reassuringly at me. Hop in the shower and get cleaned up,” he said ushering me into the bedroom behind his bedroom. “I’d join you in the shower, but then you might not get home ‘til Wednesday,” he smirked giving me a kiss.

I climbed in the hot shower and enjoyed the feel of the water pounding against me. I don’t know how long I was in there, but I felt completely refreshed though still tired after my experiences of sex with this man I still didn’t know his name. I had spent almost a complete day with this guy and still didn’t know his name.

The black plastic sheet was no longer on the bed, instead a blood red set of sheets were exposed. My clothes lay on the bed, and I could hear him down in the living room/ kitchen area doing something. I realized as I dressed my underwear was missing. I got dressed anyway, because I really did need to get back to Hopkins.

I walked down the steps to the living area to get my shoes, he was coming out of the kitchen area with a bottle of Gatorade. I couldn’t believe how sex he looked standing there in skin-tight black jeans, and nothing else but a slouchie beanie. He shot me a big grin. “There’s my babe,” he said pulling me into a tight hug and then a kiss.

I couldn’t help but smile back at him. “Hey, did you see my underwear down here somewhere?” I asked looking around. 

He laughed, “Yeah I kept it as a souvenir of our first date, besides I like my boys to freeball,” he smiled back at me.

“You want to see me again?” I asked suddenly excited someone wanted to date me.

“Fuck ya babe, I want to see a whole lot more of you,” he said leaning down and kissing me hard, as he gripped my ass. “I have so much I want to experience with you,” he whispered into my ear. 

I boned up instantly in his arms, and I could tell he was boned as well. I was excited at the thought of finally having a boyfriend, and a sexy one at that. 

“It’s finally gotten colder, and I know you weren’t wearing a coat, so you can borrow one of mine until you come down this coming Friday. I’m having a small get together with some close friends and I’d love you to meet them. Bring whatever you need for the weekend and you can go back Sunday. How does that sound?” He said opening a closet door and pulling out an expensive looking black leather jacket with a gold embroidered scorpion on the upper left side. “You can wear this and bring it back on Friday,” he said with a smirk.

“Thanks,” I started to say, but stopped and looked sheepishly at him. “I’m sorry I forgot your name,” I said softly, waiting for his reaction.

He didn’t get angry, but rather started laughing. “You didn’t forget it,” he said grinning. “You were too horny to even care, which made things more fun,” pulling me into another kiss. “I’m Michael,” he paused briefly looking at me before leaning done to my ear and whispering, “And you’re Ian, my lil’ cumslut boy.”

He opened the door and unlocked the door grate to let me leave. It certainly way colder than it had been the night before. I was glad Michael had loaned me his jacket. I couldn’t wait to see him again. My new boyfriend, as I walked towards the bus stop to take me back to Hopkins. I was on cloud nine. 

• Like 25
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 8

Great story raw: sizzlin!!! Ian is now a cock hungry cum dump breeder toy 4 Michael's Poz fuck stick...w/all those toxic loads planted deep in his starving cum hole...the fuck flu is right around the corner!! Can't wait 'till Friday's conversion party...breed away!!! B)

• Like 1