HOTELS & MOTELS FOR ANON SCENES

Guest Dickmagnet

3 hours ago, insatiablebot said:

Brilliant !!! 

Ummm... Just curious, do tops prefer to wait in the lobby till the last top is done and stepped out of the room? I thought I'll leave the door ajar and set up a time , like from 2 pm to 7 pm, and just take loads as and when guys walk in. If a guy walks in on me getting my ass pounded, I could just blow him till my ass is available. I assume if any tops are uncomfortable with another top being in the room, they can let me know in advance, right? 

In my experience, there's a lot of guys who might get scared off by a potential group scene.  Just be very honest about what you are looking for and let the guys you invite tell you what they are comfortable with so you can accommodate as many as possible.  One of the cool things about being an anon cumdump is the potential for getting some of that hot DL dick is high, but those are exactly the sort of guys who won't want to bump into anyone else while they are doing their thing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/10/2019 at 6:10 PM, Cutefunboi said:

Marriot Marquis Time Squire is a no no. There is a security guard by the elevator past midnight or earlier, and you have to show room key to pass through him.

Anyone been a cum dump at 'The Manhattan at Times Square' recently? How is that? Security? Key card?

• 2 weeks later...

I had good luck at the Doubletree on Lexington at 51st.  Walls are kind of thin but it worked well.  Elevator requires key card access after 11 pm, but before that anyone can come up to your room.  And, if you're ass-up around the end of the work day, you can help relieve some tension from all the Midtown workers headed to Grand Central to go home.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 5:08 PM, BadInBrooklyn said:

In my experience, there's a lot of guys who might get scared off by a potential group scene.  Just be very honest about what you are looking for and let the guys you invite tell you what they are comfortable with so you can accommodate as many as possible.  One of the cool things about being an anon cumdump is the potential for getting some of that hot DL dick is high, but those are exactly the sort of guys who won't want to bump into anyone else while they are doing their thing!

Totally agree, BadInBrooklyn.  I've had a lot of guys ask for 'time slots' for my cum dump scenes for that exact reason.  And almost to a guy, when you can't unlock the door and just leave it ajar, they close it tight behind them when they walk in, so anyone else has to knock.

36 minutes ago, bentover4u1972 said:

Totally agree, BadInBrooklyn.  I've had a lot of guys ask for 'time slots' for my cum dump scenes for that exact reason.  And almost to a guy, when you can't unlock the door and just leave it ajar, they close it tight behind them when they walk in, so anyone else has to knock.

Fair enough . Thanks 😊

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/23/2019 at 8:57 PM, NutBucketDC said:

thanks for the info y'all - I'll be at the Belvedere Jan 17-20, so hit me up if you need to dump a load. referrals welcome. I'll be taking off and on loads anon the entire time. And I will report back  on the event. 

Keep us posted on how the session goes

On 11/23/2019 at 9:49 AM, insatiablebot said:

Anyone experienced being or fucking a cum dump at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square on 8th Avenue ? I called them to check and they said they don't need a key card to enter the hotel or to use the elevator. 😁

I disagree. Though it’s been a few years, I’ve stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Times Square several times. While the elevator didn’t require a key to operate, I distinctly remember being asked to show my room key late at night in order to get on the elevator. I think you got bad info as a hotel is not likely to downgrade their security measures.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning a visit to NY from the UK in May. Really wanna be used as an anon cum dump. Pretty much sure accom will be fine but just outta curiosity where do u advertise for tops? What's the best platform/site to use in the US? Understand Craig's is no longer an option. Where else?