For the Tops: How Do You View Bottoms As Men?

ErosWired

Tops - How Do You Look At Bottoms as Men?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. I am a:

• Vers Top
    • Dom Top
  2. 2. I prefer to fuck:

• Total bottoms
    • Vers bottoms
    • Submissive bottoms
    • Cumdump bottoms (no loads refused, etc.)
    • Vers Tops
    • Straight men (define this as you will)
  3. 3. I view a bottom as:

• My sexual equal as a man - It is important the we both give and receive pleasure from one another as equal partners
    • The Yang to my Yin, as masculine as me, but in a different way
    • A feminized kind of masculinity - a man, basically, but with a pussy
    • A feminized, and therefore reduced, masculinity - basically a butch woman with man parts
    • A second-class kind of man - masculine, yet not comparable to a Top
    • A failed man - one who did not reach his potential masculinity and therefore did not develop a Top's aggressiveness, power or dominance
    • A pathetic cumrag - not a man at all, just something to blow your wad into
    • Breeding stock
    • Sexual objects
    • A valued enigma - You don't really understand them, but you're glad they're there

I've been spending a lot of time lately trying to wrap my head around my acceptance of my role as a bottom, let alone my role as a cumdump for other men. Our culture raises us to view men's roles a certain way, to put masculinity in a particular light. Traditional, mainstream male culture, even in 2017, places a premium on the idea that "real men" are strong, have a rugged nature, a solid physique, control their emotions, seek the company of equals, enjoy penetrative sex (as the penetrator), and cannot be confused for the feminine.

Yeah, whatever. Traditional shmaditional. Gay men were not widely consulted when all that was cooked up. That's a given. But my experience as a sub bottom who has been on the receiving end of a lot of cocks is that Tops and Vers Tops and Dom Tops still often share a sense of the above, a masculinity that a sub bottom does not have in his DNA. The way I've been handled by each of these types of Tops has left me wondering how Tops actually view bottoms. Do you view us as men, equally, or not? Are we a lesser form of men? Are we a feminine form of men? Are we a second-class group? Are we objects? Do you admire us? Do you scorn us? Do you have a manifest right to use our asses because you're Tops?

I would love to hear the perspectives of Tops on this subject, and I know those perspectives are many. I'm not looking to hear any particular view, and I don't have an agenda here other than to get an idea of the thoughts that are out there. I would ask, though, that you be honest with yourselves, and us, when you reply, and not just parrot something you think you're supposed to say because you're a Top - tell us what you honestly feel. You won't hurt my feelings.

As long as you're still willing to fuck me.  :)

Guest Cumhose

A valued enigma is probably the best way I can describe my understanding of bottoms!  I don't understand how you like having something shoved in your ass, but I love that you do! Lol

I'm more of a Dom top, while I love my men submissive and obident, I don't see them as inferior or "less than". Some men are born to be alpha leaders, we are aggressive, like to be control, assertive, etc. Some are meant to support and bring pleasure. Those men are typically passive, lost without someone giving them guidance or direction, etc.

In a nut shell, my view as a dom top, I am in charge, strong, and aggressive, but not superior. I see bottoms as sorta the ying to my yang.

I totally don’t see bottom guys as “less than.” That seems like such an outmoded concept. I’ve met hyper-masculine guys that love to take it up the ass and pretty “femme” boys that prefer to do the drilling. What does it matter? 

Guest Boxir55

I see him as less dominant than me, I get off by penetrating him and controlling him until  I am satisfied. Sometimes that means he’s not too happy, mostly they all come round, they know I am not going to stop till I cum.