SHARING HOOKUP INFORMATION

marktulley2000

I hooked up with this one guy on grindr several years ago. I sucked and he fucked. It was very hot. For a while, we would get together each week. Afterwards, we got into chatting about other guys we met up with on a4a or grindr. We would pull out our phones and share various chats. It turned out there were a couple guys that we had both sucked. There was another younger bottom who I had been chatting with that I brought with me one time for a hot 3way.

I have two questions: (1) Have you ever shared information about guys who you have hooked up with on a4a or grindr? (2) What do you think of the ethics of doing so? 

Guest Upstateguy518

1) Yes. A fellow top and I were discussing guys we fooled around with on A4A. Shared info about the guys, What they were like. Even got with a couple of them too.

2) I don't have an issue with it. I mean if some guy were to message me saying "so and so said you were a great fuck", I'd have no issue with it.

I have had a few times when I was contacted out of the blue on a hook-up site by guys who said they "had heard from a friend" I have a hot hole or give good head. I usually looked at their profile and if I liked what I saw we got together. If it was one of those profiles with hardly any info I asked who that friend was to know what type of guy their "friend" was. No reply, no hook-up. If they did give me the name (= chat name) I would consider it. If I could remember who that was...

Back in my student days when I was out clubbing I sometimes was hit on by guys who said "So, you're a friend of ***?" When *** was just some guy I had fucked with, not a friend. I knew then what it was they where after (easy NSA fuck). If he was cute (I was more picky back then) I went along with it, horned up, knowing what would happen after closing time. Easier than having to cruise for dick after everyone was thrown out at 2am ;-)

• Upvote 1

I call these "referrals", and it's my main way of hooking up these days.  As long as everyone involved is like minded (slutty bareback fuckers), I have NEVER had anyone complain about sharing their info.   It usually happens more in the form of a 3 way or group to start.  I DEFINITELY do not care (love it actually) if one of my buddies shows his other playmates my pics and hooks us up for some sleazy play time.  Best way to meet reliable fucks that look like their pics, show up on time, not all sketchy, etc.  Quite the opposite of someone being bothered about sharing their info - I've had multiple guys thank me for sharing their info and introducing a new fuckbud :)  

• Upvote 3

I take it as a compliment. If someone referred me to someone else, that means they appreciated my hole and want others to feel it too. Personally, I'm surprised hookup sites haven't added this feature. There is the potential for misuse - some disgruntled queen getting all pissy cause you don't want to fuck again... but overall, I think it would be a good thing.  I love to share tops - especially if they cum with references!

• Upvote 1

I think the term 'buddy' covers guys with  whom you play but don't necessarily socialize. 

'Friend, ' in my opinion,  is someone with whom you spend clothed time. Unclothed time optional. 

I don't have a problem sharing info from my fuckbook with hookups, but I try to be discreet about it. 'We've chatted' and 'yes, I know him' cover a lot of territory and don't betray any confidences.  

If a potential hookup won't disclose the source of his info on me, I reconsider meeting up.  

I've only had one bad referral from guys I know, and only one guy I know of got negative info on me. 

I typically don't mind if people recommend me, but I'd like it to be open as to who gave someone the info.  One guy texted me and said that he had heard that I gave head to bi/married guys.  I asked him who referred me and it ended up being a guy that I had emailed with but never met up with.  So that was interesting. (I did have the referred guy over, he was alright)

However...

It's one thing if guys chat and provide positive recommendations.  It's another if there's negative talk or slander.  There have been fellow tops who have come over and either because a bottom didn't show or because we planned to do so, we end up laying next to each other in bed with our phones out on Grindr.  We will ask each other, "have you ever talked to or met this guy?"  And I don't lie...if I have met them, I will say so and definitely recommend the guy if I had a positive experience with him.  If I did NOT have a positive experience with a guy, I will also say that, but I try not to influence the other top either way.  I might say, "I didn't really connect with him" or "he ended up not being what I expected" or state a fact like "we fooled around but he wasn't prepped well that night and it turned me off", but I try not to tell the other top NOT to consider the guy for another time.  He might end up having a great time with a guy that I did not have a good time with. 

That being said, I often do ask others for recommendations - but it seems as though others don't want to share the info.  They want to keep their "fun" close and not risk losing their bottoms to another top.  At least that's my experience where I live (small town rural Midwest).

• Upvote 2

I'm in the minority here, but I do not kiss and tell. Ever. If I ever found out a guy talked about what we did behind closed doors, then that would be the last time I played with him. For every trick you think you scored from a referral, you've probably lost a few because someone said something slick about you. In my view, your reputation is one of the most important assets you have in this life. It's hard to build up, but easy to tear down. You can't cherry pick on this one guys, and say you want people to share good things about you but remain mum on negative things. Loose lips sink ships. I don't need a PR person.

I'm really 'intrigued' by the prospect of developing a slutty 'underground reputation'. Just yesterday I got hit up by a sexy guy on Facebook in a very forward manner. He is one of those very 'out-and-proud', a 'junior' member of a local 'leather group'. I had gotten an 'invite' to an event on Saturday from one of the senior ring-leaders. He had bred me raw once without me knowing his name but oddly he knew mine. Anyway he just started breeding me in front of people at the black-out party. So that entertaining performance must have made the rounds. The junior punk must have clicked on my profile and realized how many common BB friends we have. I figured he was 'tipped off' as he came to the subject of bareback sex pretty quick. He is only 28 maybe but was quick to tell me he has taken at LEAST a 1,000 anon loads in his life! Shared videos!!! Turns out he was encouraged by at least two of those dudes I had tricked with. I only got to know them by name later, AFTER they deposited their semen in my ass. I don't know about you but that alone thrills me to no end... I mean, anon and disappear into the night is hot too but in a mid-sized city with a limited 'market' I like the 'referral system'...

And the bros I played with hold their head up high at the gym, at the grocery store or at the bars (unlike the guilty fuckers from the safe sex days who weaseled away like thieves, remember those?) And the confident players introduce you to their bros! BAREBACK bros and they make it clear to them you are 'ON THE TEAM'! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i would absolutely love it if the studs passed my info on to all of their friends .... that means more cock and cum deep in me .... as it is, i never refuse a hard cock so there would be no issues for me to spread my legs and keep them spread for hours on end until they have all had their fill.

wikr:  nhbbbottom

• 11 months later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

I don’t give out addresses or phone numbers of any of the guys that I’ve had sex with, but I will sometimes mention their (screen) name(s) to my close fuck buddies and friends. Mostly because I usually end up playing with my friends in their dungeon and they are always asking me what I think about some of the guys that they end up talking to online, and they are wanting to know what I would think about them coming over and getting a group going.

Doing that doesn’t seem like it would be a violation of privacy or anything, nor do I see anything wrong with it. However, if information was shared without permission then that would be where I would have to draw the line. That’s something that’s never okay to do in my book.