MAL 2018

boy4you

This is a true story of my 3 days at MAL ( Mid Atlantic Leather Conference ) it's held in Washington DC.

I will be here with my BF and some good friends to watch out for me or to pimp me out.. The event is a hotel take over and thousands attend as the 2 hotels across the street are also being used for MAL. 

Friday 
We arrive at the train station witch is 3 blocks away from the hotel so we walk over. At the hotel it's always WOW with all the hot men around and so open about what they are there for. There is vending down stairs so after we get into our rooms we hook up with some friends and head down to the vendors as I need to get some leather for my brother who can't attend as they have become strict now , as I attended when after I turned 19 now you have to be 21 so my brother has a 4 year wait. 

I'm getting my brother a leather harness and some ass less chaps as after he saw mine he wanted them. We are both the same size and they will have to be fitted as we are both small frame and they have to be custom made for him. I can feel eyes all over me as I'm in just a jock strap and my leather harness and some are bumping me a lot and getting a feel. Walking around 2 guys ask me if I Top and give me their room numbers and the time his door will be open, they look hot and why not. 

I tell me BF and he is going with me so they will be happy , what I did not tell them that I have P.A. We get to the first one and I say does he mine is my BF joins in he say YES and we show him we both have P.A. and the look on his face was priceless. I guess we were the first ones to fuck as his hole was dry so my BF just spit and went for it. We are both 8 inches but I'm thicker and wile my BF is fucking I'm behind my BF kissing his neck and squeezing his nipples , he drops a really nice load and it's my turn and now it's a nice cummy hole.What I really like about MAL 99% come here with a clean hole as I power fuck this bottom who is a real slut as we look around and 3 more guys are here. After we leave and head to the second and we get a nice surprise and see the one who gave us the room number is here but he wants to do this boy who is 21 and with a really nice Twink body, we go right to work and you want to talk about fresh meet this is it. He is so fresh and innocent as we attack him like wolves and see he has been PNP for wile. We both drop loads an hour ago and we blow another load into this boy. We found out later he took a total of 10 loads that night.

When you see a door open it's an invite to come in and see what is going on as it was not on our plan we go in and see this older man with a hood on on his knees on the bed so my BF says lets give him a nice fuck. Someone has already given his a few loads as he has a few loads and he has a real man cunt that is so easy to fuck and louse. As me BF finishes he turns around still with the hood and suck cleans his dick off and does the same to me after I fuck him , before we left we took a magic marker and put our marks on him.

We want to the lobby and hung out with some friends till 3am and then went back to our room.

Saturday
I want to go to the Puppy Mosh pit and it starts at 11:00 as I really need more sleep for later but I love to live out the puppy in me.I put my puppy hoof on and my puppy butt plug tail in ,  the pit is packed and with a nice crowd watching , my handler is my BF. In the pit we act just a puppy would sniffing chasing after a toy and just having a great time. It ends after 13:00 so we going walking around the vending area and see the Fort Troff area they have these large dongs that feel just like a real dick and they have fuck machine they will all fit on.

At 17:00 I have a date with G and this is the high lite of the whole weekend for me as when I was 19, G was the first one to get his fist into me. G is now 70 but for fisting he is so hot as his hand is like magic and so takes his time to open you up. When I get to the room everything is all set up , the sling , his home made lube to relax my hole. The first thing we talk about how things are going and I tell him about my brother and he smiles and says maybe one day I can break his fisting cherry. He takes my arm as he is old school he uses a leather belt finds a nice vain and gives me a big slam , as I recover he puts me into the sling and starts to go to work. He is laughing as my hole is so open and relax after a wile he starts to punch fist me as I inhale the poppers he has. The lube G uses is so slick as he is going deeper that ever before. Soon he says take deep breath as the pressure in a bit much and then it's over and he tells me his elbow is all the way in as I look at the mirror. G is twisting his arm in me and it's shear pleasure and when G pulls out till his elbow is out and then back in and out a few times. When G pulls all the way out the lube is running out as I head to the bathroom and into the shower and G joins me as I get on my knees and give him a nice blow job and suck down every drop of cum out of his dick.

He calls my BF and says that he is finished with me and to come and get me, G says you now have a party to go to across the street and for me to give me another slam and make it heavy.When my BF shows up all I have on is a jock strap and a slave chain collar with a lock. It's FUCKING COLD OUT SIDE as we cross the street and up the block and into the side door of the hotel, they have coat for me  and into the elevator we go. The door opens and the shades are not drawn and you can see the Capital Building in the window , there are no lights on and the only lights in the room is from the T.V. . I do see 6 men tall men and as my BF leaves give him a call when they are finished with me.

The first thing they do is rip off my jock strap and throw me on the bed , all I see is 6 BBC as one puts his face in my hole and says he is ready and the first one goes right in and yes he is hung but I'm glad I was just fisted and he is power fucking me as fast as he can as the others are feeding me their dicks in my mouth , rubbing my body and pinching my nipples. When he cums it's a WOW load so thick and creamy as the second one starts to fuck me as I clean off the dick that just gave me a really nice fuck. The other 4 fuck like champs and I'm really enjoying this as they also have slammed me a few times. The last one did something that I have never seen he had his dick and fucking mr for close to one hour , having my legs over my head spread wide and his dick pile driving me for so long as the cum from others is just coming out and flying all over. When he is finished I turn to work his dick over wile someone face is on my hole and soon he is fisting me with just using the cum as lube. They all are taking turns on my hole either fisting me or licking my hole. I spent 10 hours in the room and I have never been so used so much in my life. They called my BF and tell him to bring some clothes as they shove whats left of my jock strap in my mouth.

When I get back to the hotel room and take a shower , when I get out my BF takes a look at my hole and says this hole has been wrecked as it's so swollen and ask if it is hurting , I say I'm so tired I don't care as I see the bed and crash. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 13

On 1/17/2018 at 2:32 PM, usfboy2009 said:

no chem component to this story at all

" He takes my arm as he is old school he uses a leather belt finds a nice vain and gives me a big slam "  that is chem component.

1 minute ago, workmyhole said:

I used to live in DC and hit MAL several times and had a great time.  Reading your story reminds me of why I loved going to MAL, I need to plan for 2019 MAL.

Get a room now at the host hotel as they sell out fast.

On 1/26/2018 at 11:47 PM, Cutefunboi said:

How should one do to get invited to be used by these hot nasty tops that would slam me up and breed me good in such big events? 

There are other events like this CLAW , MAL and you make friends and post adds on BBRT what you are looking for. 

• Upvote 1