A Question About "Daddies"

ErosWired

I have come to embrace the term “daddy”. Some objections may come from the assumption that the younger guy has daddy issues. One way or another....Who doesn’t? 

Another objection may come from the younger party objectifying age. Well, don’t we objectify other stuff, like race (BBC anyone?) or muscles?

As a Dom, it fits right into the dynamic I am interested in, specifically that the partner I like to breed is a boy (ideally with a nice bubble butt) and I am daddy. From posts and profiles in several apps, I know for a fact there is a TRUCKLOAD of younger guys who absolutely love to have an older guy use them for his pleasure. Keep in mind, I hav had guys my own age call me daddy (thus reinforcing the power exchange dynamic I mentioned earlier)

If all these guys are into daddies, Who am I to disagree with them? Lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/16/2020 at 5:01 AM, find91 said:

I can totally understand why Daddy would be off limits for makes complete sense. 

The problem is now the Daddy term is so stretched out and over used it really means nothing now. Before it was used for a man or a certain age and look. Usually mid 40's + and rugged. Now it's anyone with chest hair above the age of 21 (kids having kids lol)

Since I've hit mid 30's been getting the twinks calling me Daddy. At first, I was a bit annoyed, because I was like I'm not that old and I look nothing like someone's father lol. But the more I thought about it, it bothered me less. 

The oddest thing is that now in my mid 30's I tend to hook up with older sub's and they usually start calling me Daddy. A bit odd since most are older than me lol, but I like using my boys hard but will still take care of them if their's any issue. So I guess Daddy can apply.

To me using Daddy or boy is no longer an age specific term, but now more indicative of the position, role and type of play or relationship. 

I agree with this 100%. A straight guy can call a girl of any age “momma” but it’s more of a term of endearment not necessarily something financial.