Out of nowhere last Friday

Work was dragging last Friday so I was on A4A at home during my lunchbreak not expecting anything when someone messaged me and asked if I was looking for right now. I knew I could stretch my lunchbreak so I figured why the hell not. He said he only had 15 minutes so it would have to be a quickie and I said why the hell not. I gave him directions and waited,minder ing if he was yet another no show.

I was about to give up when he showed up. Since he said he was in a hurry I showed him to the bed and finished stripping off. He also stripped naked before kneeling in front of me and swallowing my cock. I told him to adopt the position, lubed his cunt hole up and pushed my cock straight in. I plowed his cunt with long deep thrusts because I wanted him to want to come back for more. I nearly got it perfect but he didn't cum until after I finished breeding him and I was hoping to make him cum first. He liked it enough to schedule a rematch for tomorrow though, so I'll let you guys know how that goes.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ohvisit
      A week ago when I was in DC, I decided to cruise a building on a university campus to see if I could score any understall action. This particular building was known for its active cruising scene, and the posts online seemed to indicate it was safe for non-students. Fortunately I can blend in with the student body at this particular university. So around 4pm in the afternoon I made my way to the building, then up the stairs to the floor with the restroom that supposedly had the most cruising. I walk in, and it's totally empty. But it's easy to see why guys choose this place: the stalls are set far back from the door, and the door is so squeaky you have plenty of warning. I pick a stall in the middle, wondering how long I'll have to wait for someone else to show up. In less than five minutes, I hear the door open and footsteps leading to the stalls. I peek through the crack between the stall door and wall. It's the tall muscular black guy I had spotted in floor's lobby area on my way to the restroom. He quickly drops his pants and taps his foot, wasting no time to signal he wants to play. I tap my foot, but before he can even respond, the door opens again. I peek through the crack and watch a trim black guy, probably in his early 30s, enter the stall on the other side of me. He drops his pants, sits down on the toilet, and immediately taps his foot. I'm sandwiched between two black guys looking for action!
      I tap my feet to let both of them it's safe to play. The muscular guy drops to his knees and slides his legs under the stall. His cock is huge, at least 8" and thick. I get on my knees and start stroking his cock with my left hand. I motion with my right hand under the other stall, and the guy within seconds slides his legs under, presenting me with a second thick cock, probably around 7" long. The guy on my left reaches under and starts rubbing my ass. He pulls his hand back momentarily, returning it lubed with spit and getting my hole nice and wet. I spit into my hand and lube his cock. Knowing that someone might enter and disrupt our fun at any moment, I don't waste time. I quickly squat down onto his bare black cock, taking his entire length up my hole. As he starts to slide his cock in and out of my ass, I lean over and start blowing the other guy's hard cock. The guy fucking me starts to pound me hard, and I can hear his breathing increase. He moans loudly. I feel his thick cock pulse in my hole. His raw cock is loading me up with his cum. He pulls out fast, and I feel some of his load leak out of my hole. I quickly stand up and lower myself on the other cock, honestly not caring if he came here to fuck or if he was even willing to fuck raw. He didn't pull away, so I bounced on his cock until he started to push and pull in and out of my ass. Within maybe a minute he pushed in deep and held his cock buried all the way in me, giving me his load. I squeezed my hole tightly as he pulled out, hoping to keep as much of the cum in me as possible. 
      After the guys left, no one else entered for the next ten minutes. I pushed the loads out into my hand and licked up the warm gooey sperm. I jerked off and left, feeling fulfilled for the day.
    • By MiaSlut24
      open to doing a Q&A so you guys can know more about..   and i also enjoy taking about my self and my experiences. 
      So here your chance if you ever wanted to ask anything? 
      Leave me you 21 or  could be less Dirties most personal questions you would like to know about me, my life, my past, my job, my sex life, anything. no limits! 
      i will pick the most interesting ones or the ones i can provide hot details that i think you guys would like.  
      Let play !!!

• By ErosWired
      A couple of weekends ago, I’m lying ass-up in a hotel room fielding responses from my BBRTS, A4A and CL ads, and I get a bite.
      ”I’m so glad to finally find someone on CL who isn’t going to flake,” he says. “I’ll be over as soon as I hear about a car. My mom has ours tonight.” [Uh-oh. And according to what he’s told me, he’s 30.] “The guy with the car didn’t come through  I guess I can’t come” [Oh, what the hell, he’s like three minutes away; I offer to go get him for the sake of the fuck.] “I don’t know...I guess that could work...” [I pick him up.] “Would you mind stopping by my friend’s house? He picked up my epilepsy medication for me.” [Bloody hell. God only knows what he’s picking up. This is underscored when he gets back in the car and says, “Oh my God, that looked so bad, didn’t it, like a drug deal or something.” Shit. Don’t say anything, just drive back to the hotel, hope for a clean fuck, and drive him home.]
      Did that happen? No. By the time he got his shorts off he started having epileptic tremors and said, “I hate to ask, but could you take me home?”
      After I got back, lubed myself back up and resumed the position, my very next email was from a young Top who asked only: “r u generous?”
      I informed him that I was the one offering the service here, that I had no trouble whatever getting bred frequently for free, and that the reason for this is that I am, in fact, very generous - with my ass. He did not accept my generous offer to try it for himself.
      About an hour later, I got a follow-up CL message from a guy who had expressed interest earlier in the evening. He said, “Can you call me an uber?”
      I came veeeery close to replying, “You’re an uber.” But it was time to head to the bathhouse, so I just said screw it, closed up shop and left for happier fucking grounds.
      What’s the most unreasonable - or just looniest - thing a guy has asked you for on a hookup? I can’t be the only one who gets these nutjobs...
    • By Cumdump35
      Where's all the country cock? I don't get much spare time, but when I do I like to be pumped full of cum and piss....have at me :-) 

Other #BBBH Sites…