Do you still cum in a bottom who asks you to pull out?

blktone67

27 minutes ago, Alcatraz19 said:

I think it is hot to CONVINCE a guy to change his mind and allow himself to be breed. One time in Fort Lauderdale, I was fucking this guy and told him I was getting close, he told me to cum in his mouth, that kinda was a turn off and kept me from cumming so I kept fucking him, a while later, I told him I was going to breed, he didn't stop me or pull away so I few pumps later I bred him.

Once a bottom accepts a raw dick in his ass, he has to consider that few tops in reality will honor a promise to pull out when cumming. When I used to be a condom nazi, I thought it was scorching hot when a top would eventually wear me down and convince me to take it raw even though then it happened very infrequently. 

• Like 2

And right on schedule, the thread picks up with a bunch of guys adding to the "real bottoms always do X" and "tops can be expected to do Y no matter what".

All bullshit pseudo-excuses to try to explain away that some people are so fucking selfish that they will choose to violate someone else's consent just to get a nut. Man there are a lot of shitty people in this world.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

9 hours ago, NLbear said:

I agree people shouldn't generalize. All bottoms and tops are different.

Generally speaking? 😉

I think it would be more accurate to say there are exceptions and variations to any general trend, though we find a great deal of commonality in the behavior of certain groups of Tops and bottoms, such that we can, at least loosely, group them. We aren’t snowflakes, which, it should be pointed out, are at one level all exactly the same thing, and only differ in detail.

1 hour ago, Horus73 said:

Of course I'll breed a hole even when asked to pull out. You put yourself in that situation you accept all responsibility. 

Totally agree with this. If a guy is in my hole I expect him to cum in it and I hope he does.

In a perfect world, there are no pullout. Raw is Law and Breeding is MANDATORY.

in the real world consent is sexy and violating consent has consequences.  and this is from a guy into consensual non- con, because i love a food fight and  fuck

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I recently had a top pull out of me when I didn't ask him to. He was hung and I'd just managed to comfortably take him when he pulled out and spilled his load all over my back.

Very disappointing. On Grindr later, I explained that I let him in me raw for a reason and when we fucked again I expected him to breed me. 

He was happy to oblige.

Edited by tj87
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Horus73 said:

Of course I'll breed a hole even when asked to pull out. You put yourself in that situation you accept all responsibility. 

Nobody’s ever said to me “pull out,” but I still make it clear ahead of the fuck, “if I’m fucking you, I’m breeding you.” 

• Upvote 1