Alex in Wonderland

evilqueerpig

Fantastic story evilqueerpig! So many horny pervy themes in your story. 
What could be hotter than two pigs doing this?
"Wrapped in each other's arms, they kissed passionately, their crotches grinding together as they swapped spit."

All the right words! the right actions! Well done.

• Like 1

With a hearty chuckle, Blackie said, "Call me Yoda in front of anyone else and you'll regret it!  Now, if you're gonna fist me properly, there's something I need to get from the other room.  I won't be long."

Two minutes later, Blackie returned carrying something that Alex had heard of but never seen.  A condom filled with frozen cum.  "Is that what I think it is?  Will we be using that as lube?" He asked.

"Yep, it's a devil's dick!" Blackie replied. "Katt makes them up for me at his parties!  Some guys like using frozen Crisco for fisting lube but I prefer something natural and it doesn't get more natural than cum!  It also gives you something to felch when you take your hand out of my ass!  Now, if you strap me into the sling, you can lube me up with the devil's dick!"

Alex strapped Blackie into the sling.  "Hold onto that devil's dick for now!  I need to eat your sweet ass!"  Parting Blackie's buttcheeks, he dove right in.  Gradually, he inserted his tongue in Blackie's hole, savoring the sweet juices and Blackie's responsive buttmuscles.  Looking up, he saw Blackie's cock throbbing and a large string of precum on his PA piercing. Unable to resist, he scooped it up with his finger and spread it on his lower lip.  Reluctantly pulling away, Alex licked his lips.  "Yoda, you got an ass I could eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a midnight snack!  Let me have that devil's dick!  Hot as your ass is, it'll melt fast!"  Taking the devil's dick from Blackie, Alex removed it from the condom and slowly inserted it into Alex's ass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Author's correction:  Last line should be, Taking the devil's dick from Blackie, Alex removed it from the condom and slowly inserted into Blackie's ass.

"Damn, that's cold!" Blackie sighed.  "You should adjust the cameras while it melts!  Make sure they show both of our faces and my ass!  To paraphrase the Wicked Witch of the West, 'I'm melting...melting!'  Alex, get your hand in me now!"

Beneath his dazzling smile, there was a look of hunger and desire on Blackie's face.  With the huge amount of cum in there, Alex's index finger gained easy entry into Blackie's hole. "So much better than frozen Crisco or J Lube!" Alex exclaimed.  Next, he inserted his forefinger, working the 2 around, causing Blackie to moan as his buttmuscles responded.  His ring finger went in next, then his pinky, with only slight resistance.  Finally, he squeezed his thumb in and once he got past the bottom knuckle, he was able to make a fist.  The look on Blackie's face was one of sheer bliss as he practically purred.  "How does that feel?"

"Fuckin' amazing!" Blackie declared.  "Alex, your hands are just as talented as your mouth, lips and tongue!  Some guys like to get punch fucked, but to me, fisting is an intimate thing, so take your time and go deeper!  I'll let you know when I have enough of you in me!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The warmth of Blackie's ass enveloped Alex's hand like a luxuriously soft suede glove.  "You should be insured by Lloyd's of London!" He said. "Blackie, everything about you can give a man pleasure!"  With deliberate gentleness, Alex rotated his hand, clockwise and counterclockwise, the responsiveness of Blackie's buttmuscles and the cum from the devil's dick providing an awesome atmosphere.  Continuing with the same motions, Alex began to gradually insert his lower arm into Blackie's ass, about 1/4 of an inch at a time.

"Mmmmm, that's nice!" Blackie cooed, his eyes wide and grinning like the proverbial Cheshire cat. "You bring a passion to fisting!  Don't stop!  Give me more!  Work my ass!  Oooohh, take me deeper!"

"Blackie, I haven't fisted all that many men, but I've never encountered a man with an ass like yours!" Alex exclaimed. "I'm almost in to my elbow and it feels so good!"

"Feels wonderful for me, too!" Blackie replied. "So wonderful that I'm close to cumming and I don't wanna cum yet!  Just ease you hand out, so we can get back into bed!"

Alex did just that and once his hand was out he was pleasantly surprised when Blackie's hole didn't gape, but closed right up.  He helped Blackie out of the sling and they kissed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1