Cumdumps - Do you need to ejaculate anymore?

ErosWired

Yes, I need to ejaculate even though I am a bottom. Nothing better than a skilled top who makes me shoot my load handsfree by just fucking me! Total bliss. Recently came three times being tag teamed. Got even hornier after every orgasm. When I jerk off I am sometimes "done" but not when loads are fucked out of me and I just cannot help but cumming.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

You’re 19 and you’ve never ejaculated before in your life? That’s most unusual. Have you never tried? It might change the way you think about your cock...

I've never tried it before. One time my current bf asked if he could give me my first bj and I got so nervous about it that my dick went into its own skin. I haven't had a hardon in about 4 years either. 

@backdoorjimmy - If you’re that averse to trying, I would honestly recommend that you not fly “I’ve never ejaculated before in my life” as yout personal flag. There are dominant Tops out there who would react to that with “Challenge: Accepted” and you would be made to get hard, and you would ejaculate, because they are devious, resourceful, and unrelenting.

I know. I’ve been at their mercy. Which they don’t have.

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2018 at 8:20 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

I've always been a cumdump (well not always, but for as long as I've been having sex) and I've never ejaculated before in my life. I don't even get hard anymore because I just don't think about my dick as a sexual organ. My hole is my only sexual organ so as long as it gets satisfied I don't need to cum with my dick. 

Cool story bro

16 hours ago, ErosWired said:

@backdoorjimmy - If you’re that averse to trying, I would honestly recommend that you not fly “I’ve never ejaculated before in my life” as yout personal flag. There are dominant Tops out there who would react to that with “Challenge: Accepted” and you would be made to get hard, and you would ejaculate, because they are devious, resourceful, and unrelenting.

I know. I’ve been at their mercy. Which they don’t have.

I never really talk about it except when it comes up. I just state my preference not to have my junk touched and that's usually the end of it. It's not that I would be upset if I got hard and happened to ejaculate, but I just don't want my dick touched. I've talked to other people about my dick not getting hard and I think it might be a medical condition or something but since it doesn't really matter to me I don't plan on doing anything about it. 

On 10/19/2018 at 6:30 AM, KptNLine said:

Let me be clear - my desire or want to cum is as strong as it ever was. That’s the key word there - “want.”

When a Top cums, he inseminates the bottom. A Top’s orgasm is necessary for the sex act to occur. In contrast, the bottom’s orgasm (my orgasm) serves no practical purpose. It gets me less horny, less submissive and makes being fucked less enjoyable. This has made me realize that whereas a Top needs to cum, a bottom simply wants to cum, and there’s a difference between the two.

The other piece to my puzzle is that my Husband (the Dom in the relationship) prefers me to cum solely from his cock when I’m being fucked. 

To answer the question, when I realized and accepted that I was a total bottom and cumdump, I found myself wanting to cum less, because being horny and pent up made anal more enjoyable for me. And then my desire to be the best submissive possible for my husband also minimized my desire to cum even more. I think everyone is unique, but it does seem like many bottom cumdumps focus more on the Top’s orgasm then their own.

^^^This^^^

i think there are two sides to sex. The physical and the psychological.  As bottoms, we still possess the anatomy and physiology associated with being able to breed and feel the physical pleasure of doing so. Psychologically? We're all over the map. Just read all the stuff written by guys on this site identifying as "bottom."  I guess the same could be said about Tops? They too have the same anatomy and physiology as a bottom.  Reminds me of the old joke: "if God had wanted men to have sex with each other, he would have given them assholes." 

So, it would seem to come down to the other head, the one on our shoulders vs the one between our legs.

What KptNLine has written is like looking in a mirror for me. my want/desire to cum is strong, but it's almost like a substitute or compromise for my greater desire or want to be on the receiving end (both physically and psychologically).  For me, cumming is always a mixed experience. On the one hand, it feels good, but on the other hand it is disappointing for me because , like KptNLine, it makes me less submissive and less horny. It is a physical release, but not a psychological one. 

Not at all. I sometimes take care of myself - especially if I have been fucked 8 or ten times and am still super horny - but usually I just get off on being fucked and seeded and being a no cock or load refused cumdump

I've recently seen a cumdump that didn't even try to jerk himself off, may be couple times only as an 'adjustment' of the crotch with clothes on, but for 2 days that I was fucking him - not a single time. He got a coupla times hard, but never touched himself sexually or when he was fucked. It was amazing - that's what proper skills are. He was concentrating on my dick getting serviced, his ass was always ready to be fucked, and I did load him up several times. For a young guy - I'd say superb servicing. The more - the merrier. Too bad he wasn't a local, I would have liked to have him a regular dump.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, skinster said:

I've recently seen a cumdump that didn't even try to jerk himself off, may be couple times only as an 'adjustment' of the crotch with clothes on, but for 2 days that I was fucking him - not a single time. He got a coupla times hard, but never touched himself sexually or when he was fucked. It was amazing - that's what proper skills are. He was concentrating on my dick getting serviced, his ass was always ready to be fucked, and I did load him up several times. For a young guy - I'd say superb servicing. The more - the merrier. Too bad he wasn't a local, I would have liked to have him a regular dump.

My experience as a total bottom cumdump is that is the way it is for us - perfectly as you describe it. We are there to be fucked, always ready to be fucked and bred nd to service our tops. Can't imagine it any other way.

• Like 1

Guest KptNLine
1 hour ago, skinster said:

The truth is - anal is simply more enjoyable when you don’t cum. Your prostate is more sensitive and you get hornier and hornier for more. Yes, not cumming and not touching myself lets me focus completely on servicing the Top - but if I’m being completely honest, anal is more fun for me when I don’t cum. It makes logical sense, sex is best when the Top ejaculates and the bottom doesn’t - for both the Top and the bottom. 

Guest KptNLine
45 minutes ago, ImpotentBottom said:

Sometimes i cum from getting fucked but its not intentional...my focus is always on the TOP and his pleasure. If my little limp noodle leaks out my cum onto the mattress (or floor) under me, it is just a bonus.

I think that's a great explanation and way of looking at it. Not averse to cumming, but it is also not the goal. The goal is always the Top's orgasm and satisfaction. A bottom's orgasm is simply a superfluous bonus if it happens, but it is unnecessary for the sex act. Great comment ImpotentBottom!

On 11/11/2018 at 8:51 PM, skinster said:

I've recently seen a cumdump that didn't even try to jerk himself off, may be couple times only as an 'adjustment' of the crotch with clothes on, but for 2 days that I was fucking him - not a single time. He got a coupla times hard, but never touched himself sexually or when he was fucked. It was amazing - that's what proper skills are.

I’m surprised that you seem surprised at this. It would never occur to me to jack myself off whilst being fucked. The only reason I ever have to touch my own genitalia is to better position them for access if a Top wishes to play with them. As a trained sexual submissive, I have things I do that I consider part of an earned skil set, but refraining from touching my boy parts while a Man is fucking me is not something I would ever think to list among them... in my mind, why would I ever do it anyway?