How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

1 minute ago, DianaTSSlut said:

I’m not sure how well it works for everyone, but I can control my gag reflex with pressure points. Look into it. 😉

- Di ❤️

❤️

On 6/13/2021 at 3:25 PM, kittyvoxxx said:

i was once getting used by two nasty daddies in their back yard. spun for days, he kept hanging me from a tree over and over

Nice. Disgusting whore like you should be getting hung on a regular basis for the entertainment and enjoyment of men. How often do you get strangled unconscious faggot? l can tell you are a special kind of trash. l bet you get used in ways that make most trashy street hookers look conservative. Message me and tell me all about what a worthless piece of trash you are. You look like a subhuman collection of bugs. l bet you are absolutely toxic. l bet so many men have used you as a toilet. lf you belonged to me you would be getting choked out multiple times a day by multiple men every day. Not just sexy fuck choking. Hard aggressive strangulation by rough men who think you are a worthless one dollar whore. Men who actually want to hurt you, bruise you and absolutely destroy whats left of your gutter whore looks and absolutely destroy your fuckhole with their entire forearms, one or two at a time. And you would be such a drugged out trash hole that you wouldn’t even have any idea who or how many pigs were trashing your hole, and choking you unconscious all the time, only to wake up with some new guy doing something just as bad or worse to your worthless, disposable body. You would be walking the streets with a visibly bruised throat from att the hands, belts and ropes men choke you out with, and one or two black eyes from men who use you to get out their aggression while using you to get off. You are one faggot who definitely lives up to its potential.

Edited by Faggotuser
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I like to get choked HARD, strangled HARD, and hung from my neck until I eventually pass out. Not just once, multiple times, while men take turns using my unconscious buddy to get themselves off. I want it to feel like I am being gang raped by men who don’t care if I live or die, men who think I am a worthless whore and get off on hurting faggots like me while using us. I love men who wrap a belt around my throat and fuck me doggystyle while pulling the belt tight around my dainty, girly faggot throat. I love men who take a turn breeding me in the bathhouse sling while I lay there blindfolded begging men to trash my sloppy fuckhole to spit in my face, wrap their hands around my throat and strangle me as hard as they can and tell me what a fucking whore I am

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

17 hours ago, DianaTSSlut said:

I’m not sure how well it works for everyone, but I can control my gag reflex with pressure points. Look into it. 😉

- Di ❤️

I have heard about this, but not yet tried it. Allegedly it works great, which would be good since I can actually start to gag on swallowing pills LOL

On 11/3/2018 at 3:17 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

what is your favourite way to get choked and strangled cumdumps?

I've yet to be choked or strangled while being fucked. I'd say the closest that I can recall was my initial introduction to M2M sex when two men grabbed me, pulled me into their van, drove off with me fully restrained and then raped me after the van was parked in the back parking area of an abandoned factory. I remember a few times "passing out" but I think that was more blacking out from the mental stress of what was going on until, eventually, I gave in and no longer fought back and then actually begged for it again. I seem to recall the back of my neck, side of my neck and even a bit of the front of my neck were red. And I do seem to recall their hands around my neck/throat but just don't recall that it was a full-on choke as much as it was holding me still by my neck so they could control me and get what they needed from me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ohmalewhore said:

I have heard about this, but not yet tried it. Allegedly it works great, which would be good since I can actually start to gag on swallowing pills LOL

If I have hand access, I also use it when pills are being forced down my throat. I certainly want them to go down and do what they’re supposed to do. 😉

- Di ❤️

On 12/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, BoyStrangler said:

well i love wrapping a belt around the faggots throat and pull hard while i fuck it from behind.i can fuck hard like that and when they pass out the cunt loosens right up  but nothing beats wrapping my hands around its throat so i can feel it struggling to breathe and look into its eyes while it loses conciousness. i love that look in a young faggots eyes when its not sure if im going to let it live.but for a gangbang whore.i like to put the boy on a fuckbench and hang it with an actual noose while we all fuck it. just gotta let it breathe once in awhile lol 

strangle3.jpg

Omg yes I'd love this done to me though guys back out usually have you videos of you choking guys? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

Nice. Disgusting whore like you should be getting hung on a regular basis for the entertainment and enjoyment of men. How often do you get strangled unconscious faggot? l can tell you are a special kind of trash. l bet you get used in ways that make most trashy street hookers look conservative. Message me and tell me all about what a worthless piece of trash you are. You look like a subhuman collection of bugs. l bet you are absolutely toxic. l bet so many men have used you as a toilet. lf you belonged to me you would be getting choked out multiple times a day by multiple men every day. Not just sexy fuck choking. Hard aggressive strangulation by rough men who think you are a worthless one dollar whore. Men who actually want to hurt you, bruise you and absolutely destroy whats left of your gutter whore looks and absolutely destroy your fuckhole with their entire forearms, one or two at a time. And you would be such a drugged out trash hole that you wouldn’t even have any idea who or how many pigs were trashing your hole, and choking you unconscious all the time, only to wake up with some new guy doing something just as bad or worse to your worthless, disposable body. You would be walking the streets with a visibly bruised throat from att the hands, belts and ropes men choke you out with, and one or two black eyes from men who use you to get out their aggression while using you to get off. You are one faggot who definitely lives up to its potential.

I used to have a b/f that used me just like you say, he has over the years left me with a broken nose, cracked cheek and many many bruises, unfortunately he is no longer with us, I would love to give some one the use of my body as i did with him

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, BoyStrangler said:

well i love wrapping a belt around the faggots throat and pull hard while i fuck it from behind.i can fuck hard like that and when they pass out the cunt loosens right up  but nothing beats wrapping my hands around its throat so i can feel it struggling to breathe and look into its eyes while it loses conciousness. i love that look in a young faggots eyes when its not sure if im going to let it live.but for a gangbang whore.i like to put the boy on a fuckbench and hang it with an actual noose while we all fuck it. just gotta let it breathe once in awhile lol 

strangle3.jpg

OMG, yes I love it when a top wraps a rope or belt around my neck when fucking me and I'm strapped down to a fuck bench.  As a worthless faggot I deserve nothing less.  I am a piece of fuck meat to be used as a top desires.  The fact that I enjoy it is bye the bye, the top is enjoying himself and gaining pleasure from using me as he  wishes.  It is even better when a group of tops use me like this, a relentless pounding of my ass, as the tighten the belt around my neck, or as the rope is pulled and stretches my neck towards the ceiling. 

Edited by toxicaidspig

I saw some videos recently of a dumb sissy whore like me who would sniff poppers and choke herself with a dog leash or resistance band.  I've become addicted to this too and don't think I have many braincells left lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a fat ugly submissive faggot I love to be naked completely covered in oil and taking loads in my throat and ass while being choked , strangled , slapped and hit . 

On 12/30/2021 at 6:25 AM, Slave4sadistic said:

Omg yes I'd love this done to me though guys back out usually have you videos of you choking guys? 

Agreed i to love to be choked out while being fucked or fisted , i like having bruises around my neck and face from the abuse .

• 4 weeks later...