How do you like to get choked(for faggots) or choke a faggot(for men)?

I love the feeling of asphyxia while I was fucked. Not only choke, but all the ways of breathplay. My favorite would be wrap and tie a plastic bag over my head after sniffing a full load of poppers. The rush, dizziness, fainting, pain all mix then made me cum.

Edited by drscorpio
Off-limits content removed
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1

So love when a top is fucking me and grabs his belt and loops it around my neck backwards( i had once it locked when i was choking) and pulls hard and thrust hard and fast as im choking..

I will cum hard as he releases and still fucking.. so hot!!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2022 at 9:16 AM, Njn0mc said:

So love when a top is fucking me and grabs his belt and loops it around my neck backwards( i had once it locked when i was choking) and pulls hard and thrust hard and fast as im choking..

I will cum hard as he releases and still fucking.. so hot!!

I've never been myself, but, just so you know, that's how prison bitches get fucked.

when cruising   i feel horny thinking gang banged by naughty guys  ; i love when 3 or 4 guys approch me and began to insult me ; i like being slapped on face and nipples torture , i rim the asses of those dirty guys  ; they put their fingers in my pyssy and then fuck me hard  in the end i am covered with cum and dirt; it looks like rape somtimes , but this is what a faggot deserves

• 1 month later...

I've come to really enough rougher sex, especially dominant tops choking me. It was scary at first having a rough redneck dude choking the fuck out of me will pounding my ass raw, calling me racist names but it also turned me on. I had more than a few Anglos do that to me, so maybe its an Anglo thing and now when guys ask my kink I mention it and get off on them doing it to me. It's never got to a point where I pass out, but it's been pretty close.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 8:29 PM, Faggotuser said:

Nice. Disgusting whore like you should be getting hung on a regular basis for the entertainment and enjoyment of men. How often do you get strangled unconscious faggot? l can tell you are a special kind of trash. l bet you get used in ways that make most trashy street hookers look conservative. Message me and tell me all about what a worthless piece of trash you are. You look like a subhuman collection of bugs. l bet you are absolutely toxic. l bet so many men have used you as a toilet. lf you belonged to me you would be getting choked out multiple times a day by multiple men every day. Not just sexy fuck choking. Hard aggressive strangulation by rough men who think you are a worthless one dollar whore. Men who actually want to hurt you, bruise you and absolutely destroy whats left of your gutter whore looks and absolutely destroy your fuckhole with their entire forearms, one or two at a time. And you would be such a drugged out trash hole that you wouldn’t even have any idea who or how many pigs were trashing your hole, and choking you unconscious all the time, only to wake up with some new guy doing something just as bad or worse to your worthless, disposable body. You would be walking the streets with a visibly bruised throat from att the hands, belts and ropes men choke you out with, and one or two black eyes from men who use you to get out their aggression while using you to get off. You are one faggot who definitely lives up to its potential.

I read this and it so turned me on, it was so much like my ex talking, (I know now I didnt live up to his standards and deserved to be dumped), but I so loved when he would take his aggression out on me, (not at the time, but after when he told me he loved me), he has broken my arm, my cheek my nose on more than one occassion

On 6/11/2021 at 4:19 AM, NastyRawBottom said:

I love choking on cock. Especially when the Top puts his hands behind my head and shoves my head forcefully towards him. I NEVER EVER resist or push back. The Top is always in control and he decides when I get relief. I make my body weak until the Tops decides idea to pull my head back. Sadly I still have a gag reflex but maybe someday my throat will be so bruised it can react anymore. 😊

I also loved being choked by a Top’s strong hands. Pleasing him is more important than oxygen for me. One time a Top choked me until I was unconscious for a few seconds. It was such a rush. No Top has done it again since but I’m sure another one will. 😅

I do end up resisting but afterwards really appreciate when my resistance is ignored and i am held in place

On 11/3/2018 at 12:17 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

as a submissive slutty cumdumpster faggot and t-girl, i get fucked by lots of dirty nasty men that love to use,abuse and degrade trashy whores like me.a great way to show a faggot that you have no respect for it is to choke and strangle us.hard.i love it when men choke me with their cocks or wrap a belt or rope around my neck and choke me while they fuck me but my favourite is to feel the big strong manly hands wrapped around my throat strangling me from behind or while i lay blindfolded in a bathhouse sling.love it when i pass out and wake up with a different stranger fucking me.i even love it when one man strangles me while another fucks me. what is your favourite way to get choked and strangled cumdumps? tops, whats your favourite way to choke out a faggot while you fuck it?

Couldnt have said it better myself 

• 3 months later...

i drove over to a couple's house that i met on a different sight.  i walked in, we all introduced ourselves and sat down with some wine.  They were both smoking pot and were well into feeling the effects. i wasn't there more than 15 minutes when one of the guys said that we should get naked.  They were both in just robes, so that was easy for them. i was dressed in shoes, socks, shorts and a button-up shirt.  After dropping their robes, both guys came over and started helping me undress.  Once undressed, one guy forced me to my knees and stuck his cock towards my mouth.  Being a good submissive (and horny as Hell!), i started sucking it, as the other guy started to lube up my ass, first using one finger, then two, then three.  i found myself moaning on that cock in my mouth.  After a few minutes of this, the guy took his cock out of my mouth and put me over the back of the couch, ass-up.  His partner reached over to take my belt from my shorts, balled up on the floor.  He handed the belt to his partner, who by this time had slid his cock deep into my ass in one single push.  i felt the belt crack on my ass, not once, but twice, and i loved the pain and the sting. Each time the belt struck my ass, my mancunt would tighten from the pain...this just made him fuck harder and deeper...i was in ecstasy...getting my mancunt pounded AND being whipped by a belt...at the same time!  Then the whipping stopped and i felt the belt being placed around my throat and pulled tight, the buckle digging into my neck.  Every time he would slam his cock into me, he'd pull back on the belt, restricting my breathing even more.  i started to feel light-headed and was gasping for air.  He then slammed his cock into me and started to pump his man juices deep into my ass, and as he did, the belt loosened around my throat.  i could breathe again!!  It was my 1st time being chocked.  i fucking loved it!!!!  Later that night, i also took my 1st (and only) chem-piss fuck, but that's a story for another time and forum!@

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1