Breeding Groups - Los Angeles area

HardOneLA

On 4/29/2020 at 9:43 AM, HardOneLA said:

Hey buds, thanks for all the responses and hope everyone's well during this crisis.  Of course the fact that most of you responding are bottoms, like me, presents a small logistical problem - we need Tops!  But hopefully we'll work it out.  I am so horned during this quarantine that as soon as it's feasible I'm going to host my first real cumdump gangbang, probably at motel in Hollywood.  Stay safe guys!  Oink!

Now that this pandemic is subsiding, I'm interested as well. 41 yo vers top in Mar Vista/Venice area. I have no problem being a total top in groups since it's usually what's needed.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes I would very much so like that, I am trying to figure out the best way to have a cum dump set out in march and would appreciate any help to get more guys over to fuck my tight hole and use me like the slut and cum dump I was meant to be. 
Living in San Diego and will be set up in a hotel room if you are interested text or email me. 

my phone number is +17602719391 and my email address is Holeanonymous@yahoo.com

CDF2D9DF-F9F9-4E38-B8A9-638E32043194.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/4/2021 at 5:11 PM, SaminVenice said:

Now that this pandemic is subsiding, I'm interested as well. 41 yo vers top in Mar Vista/Venice area. I have no problem being a total top in groups since it's usually what's needed.

Omg ur close to me. I'm near Culver. Total bttm here let's play

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...