Don’t cum in my ass

Japbtm

It's hard for me to imagine people like this exist in 2018, that there is this much ignorance with the existence of google?  You can catch STD's from pre cum.  It's an emotional compromise, not a rational one, no matter what kind of mental gymnastics a person goes through to reach that option.  

i do kinda like the answers that suggest it might be a sort of mind fuck thing though, on either side. i love mind fuck. The first time a fb pissed in me, He didn't ask or tell me He was going to do it. i was face down and on my stomach, which for me is the most vulnerable position for a bottom to be in (other than restrained). After he came deep, he relaxed His weight on top of me and sort of spread out his body a little more to cover me.  After a bit, i felt His cock and balls twitch and started feeling the warmth and fullness that comes with being filled with piss. At first i was startled, but He knew me well enough to know i'd really want whatever He was filling me with. He continued to assert His weight on me and whispered, talking dirty to me and telling me: "let me, it's feels so good and i want you to be my little piss slut..." i immediately got turned on and fully submitted and was extremely happy afterward... and He knew it. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I’m usually pretty clear up front that I’m fucking a guy in order to load his ass. I look for the guys who are turned on by that.

If he says don’t cum in my ass after I am already in, I figure it’s role play and I will start talking even more about how that is where I will shoot.

At that point it’s up to him to get up/leave if he doesn’t want it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, 00Felix said:

I’m usually pretty clear up front that I’m fucking a guy in order to load his ass. I look for the guys who are turned on by that.

If he says don’t cum in my ass after I am already in, I figure it’s role play and I will start talking even more about how that is where I will shoot.

At that point it’s up to him to get up/leave if he doesn’t want it. 

That's Fuckin' hot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Breedboys

Yea I have a strict cum inside rule so I'm cumming inside regardless. If my cock went in raw and full, it's pulling out raw and empty. Being told that makes me harder for sure. I precum a Lot. Like seriously a lot. The amount of precum I produce is about the same amount as the average cum load so it doesn't matter whether I cum inside or not because his insides are coated anyway. A few times they'll ask me if I'm close and to not cum inside but to cum in their mouth and I say I'm working on a second load because I've already bred his hole so too late and sure I'd be happy to breed both holes since he asked ? tight young holes only get bred. Sorry, not sorry lol

I was in a sauna on Saturday. Met a guy who was telling me he wanted a Dom bear to fuck him. I obliged and I was riding his tight arse, giving him the verbals about being daddies boy. I looked at him as I was nailing him and he said “don’t cum in my arse”...”I want to stay clean for my family”.  At which point I unloaded deep in his now loose arse, pulled out and wiped my cock on his towel and left ??

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

It's just plain stupid and silly to ask your top to not cum in your ass when you take his raw cock. When I take a raw cock it's because I want to feel him unloading inside me, breed me and give me that wet used feeling, so I want to say: Don't you dare pull out!

If you want to be reasonably sure not to catch any STD, don't take a raw cock at all.

On 11/30/2018 at 10:44 AM, Japbtm said:

If you’re topping a guy bare and really getting into it. He says “don’t cum in my” ass but doesn’t resist or pull away... does it make you want to pull out? Or does it turn you on more and make you want to cun in his ass? 

GENERAL RULE: "If my cock goes in, my load goes in"

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Guest bumbtch

I have never in my life told a guy not to cum in my ass. He can cum wherever he wants to. In my ass, in my mouth, down my throat, on my face. I'm just a hungry cum dump.