The Gifted Virgin

Part 14 - Harrison's Housewives

Ethan put the thoughts of his father out of his head as best he could, having Adam round for company helped cheer him up and keep him sane, they would spend their days in the work out room, swimming and walking around Larchmont getting to know the place better. Ethan was laying in Angelo's arms in bed on Sunday evening after making love for the third time that day, his ass was getting better at handling Angelo and no longer ached or was sore after one of their sex marathons.

Angelo watched Ethan tracing finger circles on his chest "You okay about tomorrow?" he asked.
"As long as my father isn't there I think I can cope" Ethan replied continuing his circles.
"I can be there if you want me to Ethan" Angelo stroked his shoulder.
Ethan stopped and looked "You have your business to run, Adam will be with me".
Angelo kissed his head "Come to work with me on Tuesday?".
Ethan giggled "And do what?" he looked at him with a curious eye.
Angelo laughed "Not that, you can do college work or help my assistant, I think you will like him".
Ethan pinched Angelo's nipple "I would like that, see you at work that is".
Angelo pulled Ethan on top of him "Did I tell you today how much I love you?".
Ethan kissed him "Told and showed me several times" he giggled snuggling against Angelo.
Angelo rolled Ethan on to his side "Sleep time".

Ethan kissed Angelo lovingly they cuddled up in each others arms and quickly they both fell asleep. Ethan was preparing breakfast when Angelo walked in suited up for work, seeing him brought reality back home with a thud.

"What's the matter, you look a bit troublesome this morning" Angelo asked noticing his expression.
Ethan stopped what he was doing "I have to get a job Angelo, I have to start paying my way".
Angelo smiled "I could pimp you out, you would easily fetch top dollar for your ass".
Ethan laughed "Not funny or helpful".
Angelo walked over to him "I will help with your college fees".
Ethan shook his head "No I owe you to much already for letting me stay here with you".
"You are living here because we are together" Angelo looked at him.
Ethan nodded his head "But still all I have to pay my way somehow".
"Ethan you are my partner, we can figure something out, let's talk about it tonight" Angelo kissed him on the head.
Ethan smiled as Angelo used the word partner for the first time "Eat your breakfast".

Angelo laughed and poured a coffee then sat down to eat breakfast with Ethan they chatted until Adam knocked at the door. Adam came in and Angelo went off to work, Ethan seeing how funny this looked stood on the door step calling out to Angelo 'Have a lovely day at work honey', Adam bent over in laughter and Ethan saw Angelo's shaking his head in the car with a big smile on his face. Angelo was happy to see the Ethan he loved coming back but he knew there was potentially a lot of troublesome times ahead he would have to wade through. He had discreetly asked Adam to text him an let him know how it goes. On the flip side Angelo had another busy week between his offices and in the city and knew that at some point this week he would be face to face with Jack.

His view slightly obscured but he could definitely make out Angelo getting in to his car, he had an broad smile on his face which only accentuated his sexual appeal. His eyes drawn to the front door where he could clearly see Ethan laughing and waving, the person stood next to him was doubled over with laughter, when he stood upright he saw the guy clearly who looked a little older than Ethan but still had a boyish sexiness to him. His anger boiling thinking that this should be his life and not Ethan's, Matt turned the car engine over and slowly drove past the house. He looked at the front door knowing he had to get Ethan out of the way by stirring up trouble, he knew the best way how to get at Angelo having gone through it previously. Matt had never really let go of Angelo despite being thrown out for cheating on him, their meeting in the Hampton's by accident only showed Matt that he wanted Angelo back and my god he was going to get him no matter what.

It was just before lunch and Adam closed the car door and looked over at Ethan who was starring at Mel's Diner, he told Ethan he would sit at the counter and wait for his own mother to arrive and was to let him know if he needed help. Ethan turned to look at Adam and nodded, there was no point going in separately since his mother already knew Adam. Ellie looked up from her table and saw Ethan walking in followed by Adam, she waved her hand and watched Adam pat Ethan's arm as he took a seat at the counter.

Ellie stood up as he approached "Ethan" she leant over and kissed him.
"Mother" Ethan sat down opposite her "How are you?".
Ellie looked at him "Adjusting, how are you, where are living, are you living with him?" nodding towards Adam.
"I am not living with Adam, please show respect to my friend" Ethan replied.
Ellie glanced at Adam "Has he been by your side since you left?".
"He is being a good friend unlike Ben and Javier" Ethan ordered fizzy water with a dash of lime.
Ellie ordered a coffee "Are you not drinking coke any more, is this another gay thing with you?".
Ethan laughed "Really mother not everything has to be gay related".
"I'm sorry Ethan, I don't know what to make of it all, it is new territory for us" Ellie looked at her son.
"How is father?" Ethan asked.
Ellie looked down "Nursing a bruised face you gave him quite a punch".
"I didn't mean to but he was going to hit me again, it's not right what he did" Ethan toyed with the napkin holder.
"You need to apologise to him and come home, you can't stand on your feet alone" Ellie now looked at Ethan in the eye.
"He crossed the line mother and no I will not apologise or come home" Ethan said in an adamant tone.
Ellie watched him for a moment "You are changing Ethan I feel like I don't know you anymore".
Ethan took a breath "I am still Ethan mother, your son and I love you. But you both seem to don't really know me".
"What is that suppose to mean?" Ellie looked shocked.
Ethan held her hand "You have Sofie, father adores her and so do you, but you never really showed me that".
Ethan continued "I know you love me but I was just taken from here to there and told to act properly and follow a line".
"It was for your benefit we were making sure you would succeed in life" Ellie retorted.
Ethan shook his head "I know mother, but do you know how it feels being ruled over like that?".
"Is that what this is all about?" Ellie remarked.
Ethan looked at her "No, sorry I just have to get things off my chest before I wreck my life".
Ellie pleaded with him "Come home please we can work it out, your father will take time but please come home".
Ethan paused as the waiter put their drinks down "No he made it clear he didn't want me in the house".
"What will you do for money Ethan?" Ellie looked at him.
Ethan shrugged his shoulders "I will work something out, even if I have to give up college for now".
Ellie shook her head "No, your to clever to give up now Ethan, at least finish and get your education".
Ellie reached down in her bag and pushed an envelope towards him "This is for you".
"What is it?" He looked at the envelope and began opening it.
Ellie touched his hand "A bank account in your name, I have put some money in there".
"Why?" Ethan looked at her astounded.
"In case you refused to come home, I also paid your college fees until your finals" Ellie replied.
Ethan looked at the envelope "Thank you mother I didn't really expect any of this. You don't hate me then?".
"No, I don't know what I felt but when I saw how Sofie was so casual. I am disappointed in someway though" she replied.
Ethan took a sip of his drink "Disappointed how?" he was curious to understand.
Ellie sighed "I had hope you would marry, have children and a good career".
"I can still do all of that but just not with a girl" Ethan tried to make light of it.
"Just promise me we can see each other" Ellie reached over and squeezed his hand.
Ethan leaned over and kissed her "Of course, maybe we can do lunch once a week if you like".
Ellie raise a smile "I would love that. So you are not living with Adam then, so where are you living?"
Ethan pondered "Not far away, I am living with my boyfriend in his house".
Ellie raised an eyebrow "How old is he and who is he?".
Ethan took a gulp of his drink "25 and his name is Angelo and he is amazing".

Ethan's phone pinged as he saw a message from Adam, quickly he opened it and looked at his mother showing her the message, Ellie shook her head the message simply read "Ben and his mother coming this way".

"Is that Adam looking out for you Ethan?" She said smiling as Ethan nodded, she watched Margarite and Ben enter the diner.
"Ellie, Ethan how lovely to see you both" Margarite called out making a bee line towards them.
Ethan looked at his mother "Seriously".
Ellie giggled and waved at Margarite before looking at Ethan "Be nice to her.. well sort of" she said.
Ethan quietly laughed "I will behave, I know how much your standing in the community means" he winked at her.
"Margarite what a surprise to see you here" Ellie put on her friendliest voice.
Margarite stood by the table "Oh Ben do look it's Ethan say hello to Ethan Ben" she said sarcastically.
Ethan noticed the tone in her voice "Ben, I would say it is nice to see you but the reality is the opposite".
Ben looked confusingly at Ethan stumped "Yeah likewise" was all he could say.
Ethan turned to his mother completely ignoring them "Did you want to eat Mother?".
"Ethan don't be rude say hello to Mrs Allen" Ellie told her son trying to look stern.
Ethan looked at Margarite "Hello Mrs Allen what are you going to tell my mother today?"
Margarite looked at Ethan with daggers "Aren't you the one full of surprises Ethan?".
Ethan laughed "True friends would think and understand consequences before gossiping" he looked at Margarite and Ben.
Ellie stifled a laugh "Thank god we brought you up to be honest Ethan".
Margarite was taken back "I do hope you will all be at our 4th of July party" she said smiling.
Ethan smiled at her "Oh, can I bring my boyfriend, it will give you something to talk about for months".
"Boyfriend?, as I understand it you are a gooseberry to that Adam" Margarite nodded to Adam at the counter.
Ben waded in "Leave it mother your are embarrassing us" he noticed that several tables had stopped and watched.
Ethan had had quite enough "Does anything nice ever come out of your mouth?".
"Ethan" Ellie remarked looking at her son with a glint of mischief in her eyes.
"Is that it, your going to let your son speak to me like that?" Margarite said looking cross.
Ellie nodded her head "Ethan is quite within his rights to speak his mind Margarite".
"Mrs Allen my mother may like you I do not and that goes for you as well" Ethan said looking at Ben.

They were so engrossed in their conversation that none of them except Ben noticed the tables around them had gone quiet listening to the conversation heating up at the table. Mel's Diner was a popular place for lunch and being so busy it was hard for people not to hear what was going on. Adam smiled when his mother walked in just as things got juicy and he was quickly getting her up to speed, Sandra had no liking of Margarite as she knew her kind but for her husbands sake she tolerated her. Sandra was well known and respected around Harrison, she was number 1 in the social standing around town and Margarite was a small fish in comparison, invites to Sandra's social gatherings were sought after by many women and families, but the creme de la creme was personal lunch invitations with her. She knew Ellie to nod to and say hello but never really knew her that well until Adam got friendly with Ethan, Sandra stood and looked on with Adam, she knew all about the trouble Ethan had at home with them accepting him and she would do her best to bring Ellie around and then work on his father. Sandra was rightly proud to have a gay son and even Adam's father would show him off when he could, so the one thing Sandra really didn't like was people being disrespectful to her son or any gay man.

"So Margarite is trying to alienate another family?" She asked Adam.
Adam nodded "I am just waiting to see if Ben tries anything".
"Don't get involved, I like Ethan and I think it's time I got to know his mother better" She looked at Adam.

Adam smiled and gave his mother a kiss on the cheek, he knew underneath his mother was about to bring Ellie to the forefront of Harrison society completely over stepping Margarite on the way, but also the good she could do about Ethan being gay with his family.

Margarite stood her ground "Is this the nasty gay side of you?" she said loudly now aware people were listening.
Ethan looked at her "No but all I see is a malicious gossiping person in front of me who is trying to ruin peoples lives".
"Don't speak to my mother like that" Ben moved forward towards Ethan and Adam shifted in his seat.
Sandra saw the tension rising and wandered over to the table "Ethan, how lovely to see you".
Ethan stood as Sandra leant in and kissed his cheek "Hello Sandra" Ethan hugged her back.
"Ellie good to see you" she looked at Ellie and smiled.
Ellie was a bit overcome "Sandra how are you?".
"Excellent thank you, are you lunching do you mind if Adam and I join you?" Sandra asked ignoring Margarite.
Ethan pulled a chair out for Sandra "Of course you can join us" he turned and nodded for Adam to come over.
Margarite pushed in "Sandra darling you look marvellous how are you?".
Sandra put her bag down and looked at Margarite "Hello Margarite are you out for lunch?".
Margarite nodded waiting for an invite "Yes Ben and I were chatting to Ellie and Ethan" she smiled.
Margarite continued "I had no idea you new Ellie and Ethan" she said to Sandra being as polite as possible.
Sandra sat down "Why should you know?" she turned to look at Margarite.
Ethan still standing watched Adam deliberately push past Ben "Adam hungry?"
Adam walked up to Ethan and kissed him on the cheek "Like a horse" he replied.

Ellie felt a little uncomfortable seeing the kiss between her son and Adam,  it was one thing knowing in the family but seeing Sandra completely at ease she relaxed realising it wasn't such a big deal in most peoples eyes. Adam sat next to Ellie saying hello and kissed her on the cheek as well.

Sandra smiled at Ellie then turned to Margarite "Please don't let us keep you from your lunch".
"Oh yes" Margarite laughed "Sandra you must come to dinner this Friday evening".
Sandra looked at Ellie then turned back to Margarite "Kind of you but alas no thank you" she replied bluntly.

Margarite turned red faced and walked out of the diner with Ben in tow, the four of them watched as they exited from the diner. Several people still continued to look but most had returned to their own business. It was past 4pm when the four of them walked out the diner having spent the afternoon talking, Sandra invited Ellie for lunch the following day mostly out of pure genuine like for her and knew they would become great friends. Adam and Ethan said their goodbyes and set off for the drive back to Larchmont.

Adam checked the road and pulled out of the parking lot "You okay?" he asked Ethan.
"I think so at least my mother is coming round slowly, Ben is a worry though" Ethan replied people watching.
Adam chuckled "Don't worry about Ben, I think our mothers got on really well".
Ethan looked at him "You know my mother is a social climber or sorts".
Adam laughed "Yes and so is mine, they will get on and purposely annoy Ben's mother, that is going to be her new hobby this month".
Ethan returned his gaze the road ahead "Thank you for being there, it means a lot having you as a friend".
Adam glanced at Ethan "And for me, college is going to be fun when we go back you will see".
Ethan sighed "Yes another hard year looming up, it will be harder without Ben and Javier".
Adam laughed again "You won't need them, you will have a better spectrum of friends".
"I hardly know that many people unlike you" Ethan play punched Adam on the arm.
Adam smiled "There is quite a large gay community at college Ethan, and with Tony finished I will need you and Dirk's friendship".
"Oh yes I keep forgetting Tony finished college, but who is Dirk?" Ethan asked curiously.
"Dirk, you have seen him hanging out with Tony and me" Adam replied turning into Larchmont.
Ethan laughed "Oh yes I remember him, the Dutch guy".
Adam laughed "Just don't be shy if guys touch or kiss you in the gym changing rooms".

Ethan laughed and liked the idea of having new gay friends at college, Adam swung the car in to the driveway of Angelo's house. Ellie got home with Sofie after picking her up from dance classes, she was in a very good mood as she went up to change. Whilst in the bedroom she suddenly stopped and thought that she didn't even ask Ethan about his boyfriend and if it was a serious relationship, she came to the conclusion that they must be pretty serious if he moved in with him. Her phone pinged and she saw a message from Ethan 'Lunch on Friday?', she smiled and replied 'Absolutely midday at Mel's'. Ethan put his phone down by the lounger, he was sat out by the pool on his own and amazingly he managed to prepare a salad without shredding everything. It was still warm at 6pm when Angelo arrived home, he spotted Ethan laying by the pool and poured two glasses of wine thinking he might need a glass after today, Ethan heard Angelo in the kitchen and smiled to himself standing up and walking over just as Angelo was coming out with a glass of wine.

Angelo gave Ethan a long slow kiss "Thought you might need this, how did it go?" he asked.
"Actually it was alright, I think we bonded more than ever" Ethan replied walking hand in hand back inside.
Angelo smiled at him "Good, I hoped it would go well, family are everything Ethan".
Ethan picked up the envelope his mother gave him "Oh I forgot this".
"What is it?" Angelo asked sitting down at the kitchen counter.
Ethan smiled "A bank account my mother opened for me" he opened it and looked at Angelo with his mouth open.
Angelo laughed at his look "Mothers eh".
Ethan looked again "She has put $10k dollars in it".
"Will that cover your tuition fees?" Angelo asked looking at him.
Ethan shook his head "No she has already paid those up until I sit my exams".
Angelo moved to Ethan's side and put his arm around him "I told you family are everything".
Ethan smiled running his hand up inside Angelo's shirt "I'm very hungry, but not for food just yet".

Angelo laughed and pulled Ethan on to the kitchen floor stripping his clothes off, Angelo only had one thing on his mind and Ethan had the same thing on his.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3

Part 15 - No Escape

After spending several hours on the tiled floor in the kitchen Ethan stood up to set the table for dinner. Angelo just continued to lay on the floor watching him with Ethan stepping over him. Eventually Angelo stood up and went to shower before dinner. The following morning Ethan dressed quite smartly walked to the car with Angelo, he had some course work to do and would find a quiet spot in the office to study whilst Angelo worked. It was a very orderly office around 10 people working away who all looked up and greeted Angelo as he walked through. Ethan somewhat surprised to see that Angelo didn't have a separate office, instead he had a desk in the corner. Ethan looked at the sprightly black haired lad who sat at one of the desks opposite, guessing he was probably a couple of years younger than Angelo and sported a polo shirt which accentuated his chest and arms, they were not nearly as muscular as Angelo's but he was pretty nicely built Ethan thought. Mark turned to looked at them Ethan was stunned by his looks that could knock a person flat from nearly a mile away, his piercing green eyes that seemed to bore right through Ethan as he caught his gaze.

"Morning boss" Mark stood up smiling "Oh and you have to be Ethan" Mark held out his hand.
Angelo put his bag down "Ethan this is Mark my assistant".
Mark scoffed "He treats me like a slave and taunts me all day".
Ethan shook his hand "Hello Mark nice to meet you" he said trying to deduce if he was gay.
Mark smiled "So you are the one responsible for his mushy state" he laughed nodding to Angelo.
"Thank you Mark that's enough" Angelo looked at Ethan "Mark is a wannabe gay" he said laughing.
Mark tutted "Ignore him Ethan, come one lets get the boss his coffee before he goes mad" he said dragging Ethan.

Ethan didn't have time to think or speak as Mark dragged him out of the office laughing, he did indeed like Mark a lot in just those few minutes it appeared they both shared very similar traits and qualities. When Mark eventually stopped dragging Ethan across from the office the entered the coffee shop.

Ethan trying to stop laughing composed himself "What is a mushy state?" he asked.
Mark ordered 3 coffees the turned to Ethan "He has been like this for several weeks and finally let slip".
Ethan looked confused "Let slip?".
"Yes about you, the last few days he has been very relaxed and happy" Mark said paying the counter clerk.
Ethan laughed "Is he not normally that way then?" he asked.
Mark turned to Ethan "The one thing I can tell you is Angelo is a very complex person".
"How do you mean complex?" Ethan asked.
Mark smiled "He needs loving, but he has a.. I suppose you call it a disregard for sex".
Ethan looked slightly shocked "You seem to know him quite well".
Mark looked at Ethan "He confides a lot in me so I know everything, well almost everything".
Ethan picked up one of the coffees "What do you mean you know everything?".
Mark motioned to the table "Sit down lets get the awkwardness over with" Mark grabbed the other coffees.
Ethan sat down unsure what was about to happen "Is it awkward?".
"Well let's just say after his ex Angelo went in to a dark place, he hated everyone and trusted no one" Mark hesitated.
Ethan leaned forward "Mark, I want to understand Angelo please tell me".

Mark nodded "Well it all started when Matt his ex was found with his underwear round his ankles, you have to understand that Matt was his first boyfriend who professed how much in love he was but his eyes didn't say it. Angelo was about to give everything up for him but that day threw him off completely, he sort of got revenge on him and literally dragged him out of the flat and left him there. Matt of course just went to one of his casual fuck buddies for a few days thinking it would all blow over but Angelo moved out and never saw him again. That was when he sought solace in the bathhouse, you know to get a quick fuck and release. He would just fuck the nearest hot looking guy and dispose of them once he finished, he never talked or acknowledged them after. Many nights I stayed with Angelo, purely from a friendship basis you understand. On the surface Angelo seemed pretty normal and got on building his company as a way to take his mind off personal things. Over the last few years he had put Matt out of his head and got back to a normal kind of life, he still went to the bathhouse a couple of times a week and by then had quite a reputation for I think you call it a dump and go. But he would never let anyone get close enough to him for fear of being hurt and pushed away again. Then you came along and what you have done in the last few weeks and how you've done it I do not know. But know one thing Angelo trusts me, apart from being his assistant we have a very close and personal friendship and I would go to any length to protect him".

Ethan looked a little embarrassed "I see" he also knew that there was a warning in his last few words.
Mark smiled at him "I like you, your sexy and your smile could kill anyone".
"Are you gay?" Ethan blushed not really knowing why he blurted that out.
Mark smiled "I don't know Ethan, why don't you tell me?".
Ethan chuckled "Sorry I should keep my mouth shut. But honestly with your looks you could bag a hundred men".
Mark laughed loudly "Fuck I knew I would like you, but I am straight, well I think so" he winked at Ethan.
Ethan blushed and realised no man had ever really made him blush like this "And what if I kissed you?".
Mark looked at him "Oh I would totally kiss you back but Angelo wouldn't be happy" nodding over to the office.
Ethan looked down at his coffee "Tell me Mark what has he told you about me?".
Mark smiled "Mostly everything I also know you moved in after a challenging time with your family".
Ethan looked down "Oh right, do you mean from when we first met?".
"Yes, but avoid embarrassing you I will sum it up in three words, virgin, hiv, love" Mark starred at Ethan.
Ethan nodded "So you know everything".
Mark held Ethan's hand "Do you hate him for what he did?".
Ethan wiped the tear from his eye "Part of me did when he cared for me after the virus took hold."
Mark nodded "What about now?" he asked inquisitively.
Ethan looked up and smiled "I feel he will be the only man I will ever fall in love with or want".
Mark smiled "The day you met he talked very openly about how attracted to you he was after the first kiss".
Mark continued "I know we have only just met Ethan but you are very special to Angelo" Mark told him.
Ethan smiled at Mark "He is to me as well".
Mark stood "Come on, he gets cranky if he doesn't get coffee. Fuck you are hot Ethan" he laughed shaking his head.
Angelo returned to his desk looking at Mark "Your sacked as your late with my coffee again".
Mark put the coffee on Angelo's desk "Sit down and drink your coffee before I slap you".
Ethan looked on astonished "Did I miss something?".
Mark laughed and took Ethan's arm "He sacks me 5 times a day, 6 if I am lucky, come on".

Mark gave Ethan a little tour of the office introducing him to the 10 people who were sat at their desks working, Mark also explained that 3 people were in the city at their newest clients company overseeing the set up. Ethan didn't get much studying done as he was so interested in learning about Angelo and his company, a few of the staff were gay and from all types of background and ages. Ethan sat in the car at the end of the day and two things for sure had happened, he knew a lot more about Angelo and what made him tick, he also had a new friend with Mark. Ethan got up to quite a bit of mischief with Mark in the office and Angelo was having trouble keeping them both in check whilst doing his own work. But seeing Ethan happy and getting on so well with Mark was all he could have hoped for, they both left the office and headed over to the car.

Angelo got in the car and kissed Ethan "Did you have fun today?".
Ethan laughed "Yes, I loved being with you and I really like Mark".
Angelo smiled "I had better watch him in case he tries to steal you and turn gay".
Ethan laughed "He said he would let me kiss him".
Angelo mocked him before replying "Well you will have to let me know how that goes".
Ethan looked at Angelo "Seriously?, hmmm, maybe one day I will" he laughed.
"Yeah I would love to see you kiss Mark that would be hot to see" Angelo chuckled.
Ethan laughed and went a little more serious "We talked a bit about you, hope you don't mind"
Angelo looked at Ethan "Not I don't, he is a good friend and confident".
Ethan nodded "Did you.. you know with him?".
Angelo laughed "No, I helped him out of a bad patch with a girl, but that was years ago".
Angelo continued "We are very good friends, he was there for me so I gave him a job to help him out".
Ethan looked over at Angelo "You really are an amazing person underneath Angelo".
Angelo smiled "You amaze me every day Ethan and it makes me love you more and more".

They drove with the windows down enjoying the humid air that had descended that day, it was turning out to be one the warmest days so far. Ethan was glad when they got home and he just stripped and jumped in the pool to cool down, Angelo walked outside naked towards the pool, he looked at Ethan who wiped the water from eyes and drew a big smile seeing his fine sexy Latino about to join him. Angelo just loved seeing how Ethan's face lit up, he dived in the pool and surfaced right in front of Ethan who just fell in to his arms. Their lips tenderly kissing until Ethan close his lips over Angelo's and their mouths opened, Ethan moaned as he felt Angelo's tongue slipping in to his mouth eagerly seeking his own. Slowly Angelo walked over to the side of the shallow and hoisted Ethan on to the side of the pool, Ethan's legs were wrapped around Angelo's thighs, their kissing began to take on a more urgent desire as Angelo felt Ethan's legs caressing his thighs. Angelo forced a break from the kiss and whispered 'Oh fuck Ethan I need you', his mouth closed in and Ethan gripped tight around Angelo's neck as he felt his cock pushing his ass open with only one thing in mind. Ethan whimpered as he felt he fullness of Angelo entering his being.

The two of them lost in their own world and Ethan threw his head back as Angelo kissed and bit at his neck, his hips providing a steady but forceful movement driving his cock deep into Ethan who moaned and closed his eyes. Ethan felt his body falling back with Angelo's support until he laid on the pool deck with his legs wrapped around Angelo who continued his steady fucking. Ethan raised his head and his hands grabbed hold of Angelo's arms, he ran his hands up along and over Angelo's biceps then along his chest. It turned in to one of those moments where Ethan was trying to control his orgasm but every time his hands ran over the biceps he lusted after nothing but his lover. Angelo leaned forward and kissed Ethan's chest and neck, his forehead came to rest on Ethan's sternum, his body tensed with a feeling of electricity as he cried out Ethan's name. Ethan could see nothing but felt everything the jolting of his hips and then engorging of the cock in his ass and pulsing that rippled from the very end of Angelo's cock in to his body as he shot volley after volley of his seed. Ethan had already orgasmed as they both lay there panting and gasping from the adrenaline running riot in their bodies. The sweat dripping off Angelo from the humid evening air landed on Ethan's chest and trickled on to the pool deck.

Angelo giggled and looked up at Ethan who laid there in a dreamy state until he realised Angelo was smiling looking down at him, Ethan began to laugh at how crazy and erratic their love making was getting. Dispensing with all formalities and manners they just went for it every time they were alone. Angelo climbed out of the pool after releasing Ethan from his cock and laid down besides him, they looked up at the stars appearing in the night sky for some time until Angelo pulled Ethan up and they walked back to the house to grab something to eat.

He knew they had just had sex by the smiling happy faces he could see through the kitchen window, Matt ducked quickly as Ethan came up close to the window above the sink looking out. When he was sure it was safe he retreated back down behind the cars and across the street then drove off. Ethan went back to the window, he didn't know why but he couldn't get it out of his head that they were not alone and this wasn't the first time he felt that way. Angelo laughed it off telling him to come to bed.

As regular as clock work Adam came round at 8am as he was starting to work out with Ethan and Angelo in the mornings. The boys were still in the gym when Angelo appeared dressed for work. Ethan looked up and stopped lifting weights and sat up.

"Are you off now?" Ethan asked.
Angelo nodded "I should be home around 7pm".
Ethan walked over and held his hand "Please don't do anything silly Angelo, promise me?".
Angelo leant forward and kissed him "I promise Ethan, I am still angry with him for hitting you".
"Drop it, it's over with, if he wants to make amends he can make the first move" Ethan looked Angelo in the eye.
Angelo nodded "See you later" he called over to Adam "Later Adam".
Adam stopped "Okay, Oh Tony wants to know if you want to dine out later with us?".
"Won't be home until 7pm but yes would love to" Angelo replied as Ethan kissed him again.

Ethan walked out to see Angelo off and Adam went to grab some water and joined him at the door, there it was again that nagging feeling as he waved at Angelo pulling out the drive. Ethan stopped and turned his focus on the silver car down the street.

"What's wrong with you today you look jittery?" Adam asked slapping Ethan's ass.
Ethan turned his head "I don't know I get this feeling we are being watched every now and then".
Adam knew enough about Ethan to trust his instinct "Really, and you have it now?".
"Yes" Ethan nodded.

Angelo knew all the residents cars down his small street and the silver one looked curiously out of place, as he approached and drove slowly past it he was sure that the person in the driver seat had ducked down. He shook his head thinking he was seeing things, he turned the corner and headed to the city. Ethan and Adam walked back in the house and Adam could clearly see Ethan was not focused so they quit doing the weights and instead they went for a long walk around the marina.

Angelo was somewhat dreading the day as he knew that Jack would be around at some point. Angelo made himself busy between his employees who were training the staff of Raffa's company. Raffa was delighted and his staff had nothing but positive things to say about the new system, Raffa had already seen an upturn in work load coming through. During the review meeting Raffa was only to happy to inform Angelo on how well it was going and so much so that he had put the word out amongst associate companies across the states he worked with. Raffa told Angelo that the companies were all community focused and diverse in culture just like Raffa's company as he knew Angelo would not do business with anyone unless they demonstrated the same principals. Jack was finalising some other legal work for Raffa when he walked in to the meeting room. He walked over greeting Angelo like an old friend holding his hand out, Angelo found it hard to resist raising his fist to punch Jack, instead he covertly tried to avoid eye contact and briefly shook his hand before Jack took his seat at the table.

Raffa continued with the review and Angelo pulled all his focus to Raffa ignoring Jack until the meeting wrapped up with Raffa inviting them all to lunch in half an hour. As much as Angelo wanted to go to town on Jack he noticed that the Jack he had come to know was somewhat missing. As Raffa left Angelo flipped open his laptop to keep his mind busy, he noticed that Jack seemed to be holding back allowing other people to exit the room.

"Angelo do you mind if we have a chat?" Jack asked closing the door.
Angelo breathed and looked up at him "A quick chat yes as I have some work to finish".
Jack sat down opposite him "It is a little personal but I hope you don't mind me asking".
"Is something wrong Jack?" Angelo eyed him cautiously.
Jack spoke quietly "How did your father react when you told him you were gay?".
Angelo closed his laptop "That's a very personal and strange thing to ask, why are you asking?".
"I have just found out my son is gay and didn't react to kindly to it" Jack was twiddling his fingers.
Angelo looked at him "It doesn't change who is inside though, he is your son Jack".
"I don't have anything against it but I never raised him to be gay or think that way" Jack responded.
Angelo watched carefully "You don't just become gay, it is in you and part of you from birth".
Jack looked at Angelo "I never really thought of it that way".
"How did you know that you was straight and liked women?" Angelo sat back in his chair.
Jack looked surprised "It was just a normal maturing process and felt right".
"Do you not think that is how your son felt, did you stop to consider that?" Angelo asked.
Jack didn't know what to say "You only hear the word gay".
"So how did you react when you found out?" Angelo wanted him to tell him what he had done.
Jack looked down "Badly, I struck him, shouted at him and told him to leave".
"And was it that easy to disregard him like that?" Angelo was burning up inside.
Jack shook his head "He hit me back and stood up for himself, I never got to say anything else, I was angry".
Angelo shifted in his chair "Angry at who, you for not understanding or him for being himself?".
Jack raised a smile "This is like a therapy session. I don't know, maybe both".
"So why did you hit him and not talk to him properly like an adult?" Angelo asked.
Jack looked at Angelo "I was brought up to understand that man should not lay with man".
"The world has changed Jack, and if you don't change you become a relic of a bygone age" Angelo responded.
Jack nodded "The damage is done, he won't speak to me now and I can't get through to him".
Angelo saw a sadness in his eyes "Maybe you just have to give Ethan some space and let him figure it out".
Jack looked up "I hope I can repair.." Jack stopped "how did you know his name is Ethan?".
Angelo gulped realising his blunder and quickly thought "You must have mentioned his name before".
Jack slowly nodded "Really!, hmm".
Angelo picked his things up "Sorry Jack I have to check on my guys".

Angelo hastily left the meeting room leaving Jack sat there, he rushed in to the restroom and splashed cold water on his then leaned back against the wall, fuck he said to himself over and over he knew that his blunder of dropping Ethan's name would not be forgotten by Jack so quickly.

Jack stood up and closed the door and picked up his phone to call Ellie, he knew he had never mentioned Ethan's name as he would never reveal this knowingly to business associates. Jack put his phone down on the desk shaking his head, he had a good idea that Angelo knew Ethan more than he was letting on he felt some rage towards Angelo wondering if he had corrupted his son. Jack joined the rest of the team for lunch but Angelo was making himself busy with other people and it was pretty evident that he was trying to avoid Jack at all cost. At one point Jack laughed to himself at their cat and mouse game going on and decided to bide his time. Angelo sneaked out of the restaurant and made a quick call to Ethan.

"Hello lover" Ethan's voice came through the phone.
Angelo smiled to himself "Are you as sexy as ever?".
"Always, what's up?" Ethan could hear a little tentativeness in Angelo.
"I had a chat with your father, quite a long one actually" Angelo began.
Ethan sighed "Has he calmed down?".
"He seems to be, but I made a blunder and dropped your name".
Ethan was quiet for a moment "Did he pick up on it?".
"I think he did, I am trying to avoid him at the moment" Angelo nervously laughed.
Ethan giggled "He can be like a dog with a bone. Don't worry Angelo whatever happens he has to deal with it".
"Thank you, love you" Angelo hung up the phone and re-joined the group.

The day was beginning to have lots and ups and down Angelo thought to himself as Raffa came over to chat. Jack had gone back to the office so he felt a little more at ease as Raffa went through some plans with Angelo for expanding the software usage, at one point Raffa even made an offer to buy the company outright but Angelo politely turned him down telling him no for now but never to rule it out. Angelo returned to the meeting room later in the afternoon to send some emails, fortunately Jack was no where to be seen. He finished the last email and stood up and closed his laptop, his back was to the door and in the windows reflection he saw Jack standing at the door watching him carefully.

Angelo didn't turn around instead he looked at Jack through the reflection "When did you know?".
Jack moved in and closed the door "You have just confirmed what I was suspecting".
Angelo packed his laptop in to the bag "Oh".
"Oh, is that all you have to say" Jack leaned back against the door.
Angelo stood his ground "I am not going to do this with you now Jack, I am still angry with you".
Jack scoffed "Angry with me?"
Angelo turned to face him "The way you treated Ethan".
"And you think it right to fuck around with my son, he is only just 18" Jack responded angrily.
Angelo picked up his bag and phone and moved towards the door "Jack please move".
"No, did you do it to him turn him gay after you met me?" Jack asked looking in to Angelo's eyes.
"You want to talk about how really gay your son is Jack, you want all the details?" Angelo responded.
Jack moved out of the way "Go on walk out and away from facing me".
Angelo opened then closed the door "I'm not afraid to face you Jack, sit down" Angelo pulled a chair and sat down.
Jack sat opposite him unsure if he was angry or confused "Thank you".
"Ethan was so upset the night you threw him out" Angelo told him.
He continued "It took several nights before he stopped reliving what went on and why you reacted the way you did".
Jack stared at Angelo intently "Is he living with you?".
Angelo nodded "Yes he is, as my partner Jack".
Jack looked surprised "Your partner, how long have you been with him?".
"We met on his 18th birthday but it was a couple of weeks after when it started to be serious" Angelo replied.
Jack shuffled on his chair "So you didn't know he was my son?".
He continued "It was only after seeing you that I realised he was your son, I gave him the option to end it then".
Jack looked at Angelo "And he didn't?".
Angelo shook his head "We had become to emotionally involved and we both love each other".
Jack eyed his cautiously "Love?"
Angelo hesitate a moment "You have an amazing very kind and loving son Jack, if only you could see that in him".
"You think I don't my own son?" Jack appeared annoyed by Angelo's comment.
Angelo nodded "I'm sorry but it looks that way, he loves you so much and you are still his father".
"He has a strange way of showing it" Jack replied shifting again in his seat.
Angelo look at him "I can't force you to accept it Jack, that is something you have to overcome".
Jack stood up "I got to like you Angelo but never thought you were having sex with my son behind my back".
"Trust me Jack, he never wanted to intentionally hide this" Angelo stood up.
Jack stood up "If..., I can't believe I am having this conversation with you".

Jack turned and left the meeting room and Angelo sat there for a few minutes looking out the window. His train of thought was interrupted by Raffa entering the room and closing the door.

"Oh boy Angelo, what's going on between you two" Raffa sat down next to Angelo.
Angelo glanced at Raffa "I don't think I should come on site any more Raffa".
"You two not getting along, I know Jack is a tough screwball at times but he is a good lawyer" Raffa laughed.
Angelo shook his head "It's way more complicated than that".
Raffa patted Angelo's knee "You know Jack's son looks like him, but then I don't need to tell you that".
Angelo looked at him "What?"
Raffa laughed "You walked past my wife and I on the beach in the Hamptons a few weeks back".
Angelo smiled "Really?".
"You were so oblivious to everything else but him Angelo, I know love when I see it" Raffa smiled.
Angelo stood up "So you know that Jack has figured it out as well".
Raffa stood "That is Jack's problem to deal with Angelo".
"Doesn't help though having to deal with me here now knowing what he does" Angelo replied.
Raffa smiled "No but I pay him to deal with you, anyway you can't stop coming here on site".
"Why not?" Angelo looked confused.
Raffa laughed "Come on Angelo you know how much my staff love seeing you here, it makes their day".
Angelo laughed embarrassingly "Maybe I should wear tight t-shirts then".
Raffa laughed shaking his head "Err No, then I won't get any work out of them".

Angelo was in a good place as he drove back to Larchmont, he knew that keeping in with Raffa would help drive his own business forward and of course he had Ethan waiting at home for him. Angelo only just got through the door when Ethan pounced on him asking what happened during the day. Angelo recalled the days events and how it was left with Jack walking out the room, Angelo could see the disappointment in Ethan's face as they changed into some casual clothes to join Adam and Tony for dinner. Adam listened intently during dinner to Angelo going through the day again, he needed to know what happened so that he could give his mother an update as she would be lunching with Ellie again this Friday. By the time they finished dinner Ethan's spirits had lifted, he thought it would be a miracle if his father came round so quickly and learning about Angelo today meant it would probably set things back. But he had Angelo and that is what counted.

As the weeks sped by Ethan and Adam would work out religiously and also took to jogging around Larchmont, their friendship was closer than ever. At weekends the four of them would usually go to the beach or just chill out around the pool and BBQ, when Angelo and Ethan weren't around Adam would pop by and use the workout room first thing in the morning. Once a week they would drive up to Harrison and have lunch with their mothers, Sandra had taken Ellie under her wings and she was now very popular amongst the social set largely due to her becoming Sandra's best friend.

Ethan would occasionally still get the jittery feeling of being watched but this mostly happened during the week and he put it down to Angelo going to work that left an empty hole for a few hours in his life whenever he walked out the door. It was the last weekend before college would resume and Ethan woke up on the Saturday morning still cuddled up to Angelo, he was not looking forward to going back to college and facing up to a lot of the students and of course Ben and Javier.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6

Part 16 - The Stalker

Angelo went down stairs to make coffee so Ethan showered quickly and pulled a t-shirt out of the draw, he slipped it over his head struggling to fit it over his body with one arm in he stopped trying to work out if he was putting it on correctly. Angelo walked in to the bedroom with coffee and laughed at the sight.

"Ethan you can't get in to that t-shirt" Angelo stood shaking his head smiling.
Ethan turned to look at him "Am I putting on weight as this fitted a few weeks ago".
Angelo put the coffee down and walked up to him "No" he said taking the t-shirt off him.
Ethan giggled "Your not just saying that to have your way with me?".
Angelo turned him around to face the mirror "Look".
Ethan looked at himself in the mirror "Look at what?".
Angelo ran his hand up Ethan's biceps and chest "Your muscles are growing Ethan".
Ethan looked, working out and knowing his body he never really saw the definition growing "Oh yes" he replied stunned.
Angelo laughed "I'm gonna have to work out harder otherwise you will be getting the upper hand with me".
Ethan kissed Angelo's hand "Your perfect as you are".
Angelo kissed him on the neck "So it looks like we need to buy you some clothes" he smiled.
Ethan nodded "That's today sorted out then, I will need to get some money out of the account".
"No need, anyway I own you or have you forgotten that" Angelo smiled at Ethan's reflection in the mirror.
Ethan turned to him "I can't let..." Angelo stopped him.
"Ethan you are my partner so no more discussion about money" Angelo kissed him on the lips.
Ethan knew this was a lost battle "Okay you win this time" and kissed Angelo back.

Ethan stood by the front door waiting for Angelo as Adam walked up along the street wearing just his shorts, he watched Adam noticing how the rigours of working out daily were also paying off on Adam's body as his muscles had definitely grown even bigger.

"Hey Ethan" Adam sprung up along the path and gave Ethan a kiss.
Ethan still loved that he was allowed to kiss Adam "Sorry I can't work out with you this morning".
Adam saw Angelo heading to the door "Morning sexy".
Angelo smiled and kissed Adam "Morning, I have to take him shopping" he said squeezing Ethan's biceps.
"Wow Ethan they are growing I never noticed before" Adam replied smiling at Angelo.
Angelo laughed "Knock yourself out, if you leave before we are back lock up".
"Will do and thanks Angelo" Adam replied as he watched them drive off.

Adam closed the door and latched it since he would be in the workout room at the back of the house, Adam go to work with the weights and spent a good hour slowly working out. One the street the silver car returned and parked in the same spot, Matt noticed that the car was gone and the house looked quiet. He got out and walked over up along the path to the side of the house and discreetly peered in the kitchen window, nothing, everything looked empty clean and neat. Adam was sat on the floor drinking water and about to head off when he heard a sound coming from the kitchen. He stood up and walked silently to the door leading out towards the kitchen to investigate the sound, he wasn't sure but it sounded like the back door but he sure that was locked. Adam only caught a glance of the person moving in the back yard, a glance that told him the guy was a few years older and figured he must be a burglar casing the house to find an opening somewhere. Matt crept round in to the back yard towards the French windows when he stopped himself unsure why he was trying to get in the house but he kept trying anyhow. Adam quietly unlocked the kitchen door and slipped out, fortunately there was enough foliage to hide himself as he spied on the guy, watching his every move he saw him try the French windows. He suddenly thought that this must be why Ethan had that feeling of being watched.

"It's locked you know" Adam said standing the back yard looking at Matt.
Matt turned quickly on the spot "Who the fuck are you?".
"Actually that is my question to you, and what are you doing here?" Adam replied stepping towards him.
Matt looked at Adam's glistening body almost licking his lips "I was, I was looking for Angelo".
"Really, or are you stalking them?" Adam asked.
Matt averted his gaze as he had been uncovered "He isn't here so I will come back later".
"Is that your silver car?" Adam stepped closer again to within a few feet of Matt.

Matt looked at him assessing that he would have no trouble taking him down and he had to get away but the his only escape path was behind the guy in front of him. Matt was wearing gym shorts Adam noticed and obviously going commando underneath. Matt seized the moment and grabbed hold of Adam and put him in a reverse bearhug to prevent him from hitting out, Adam gasped as the arms clasped with extreme tightness around his chest pinning his own arms to his side, he panicked for a moment wriggling his body until he felt his feet leaving the ground and Matt held him aloft painfully jolting his arms and digging them deeper in to Adam's chest. As his feet touched the ground Adam got his footing and with a flash twisted his body sharply bending over causing Matt to let go flying on to his back on the grass. Adam grabbed his arms and pinned them down but failed to noticed Matt's legs either side of his body as he loomed over him 'Who the fuck are you' he repeated to Matt who continued to struggle and free his arms from Adams grip. Matt grew red in the face 'fuck you' he shouted back at Adam, as he raised his legs and clamped them around Adam's waist, Adam let out an agonising groan in pain as the legs constricted hard around him like metal bars. Matt wrenched his legs tautening the muscles harder as they dug in and constricted Adam, his head fell forward as he gasped at the sheer power of Matt's legs.

Adam gripped harder on Matt's arms as he now began trying to free them, suddenly his body tossed left then right and left again as Matt moved his legs from side to side rapidly putting more pressure around Adam's waist, the agony but electrifying feeling running through Adam's body gave him such pleasure amongst the pain, his cock hardening as they struggled against each other. Adam collapsed forward releasing Matt's arms, his stomach hitting something hard realising Matt was also aroused, no sooner had he collapsed forward Matt clamped his arms around Adam's neck holding his face tight against his chest, his legs continued to squeeze Adam hard around the waist. Suddenly Adam became aware he was trapped, he moved his arm and went for the only course of action that would get a result, his hand slipped through Matt's shorts as he sought his ass. Matt tried to go into overdrive and crush Adam with his legs in a fruitless attempt as he felt Adam push two fingers straight in to his hole 'fuck' he shouted as his legs loosened their grip at the ensuing anal assault he was enduring, Matt moaned and yelped with the finger fucking he was getting but did not release his hold on Adam.

Adam shifted his body at the first sign Matt's legs relaxed the tension around him, quickly withdrawing his fingers he released his cock from his own shorts and began sliding it through the leg of Matt's shorts until he found the target, abruptly he pushed it in dry. Matt arched his back and his legs released their hold on Adam, he cried at the penetration feeling the spasms rocketing through his body as Adam started fucking him. Matt's arms repositioned themselves to push Adam's shoulders. Adam raised his head looking Matt in the eye who was moaning partly in pain but with a tinge of delight, he moved forward towards Matt's mouth and kissed the eagerly waiting Matt deeply. Matt tried to push Adam off until he grabbed hold of Matt's arms and pinned them down over his head and ramped up the speed of his fucking. Matt whimpered 'oh fuck' he moaned 'oh god' again he moaned but Adam had the upper hand and continued fucking him until he began to feel his balls tightening all the time he looked Matt in the eye as he struggled underneath him. Adam raised his body and slammed in to Matt's ass several times before his hips crashed up hard against Matt's ass and his cock began spouting several large volleys of his toxic seed deep in to Matt's ass.

As soon as the last few drops left his cock he pulled it out quickly and left Matt laying there panting heavily. Adam saw his cock was streaked in blood and cum mixed together, he rolled on to his back gathering himself. Like a flash Matt was on top of Adam prising his legs open, Adam panicked as Matt laughed at him 'You gonna take what you gave bitch'. Adam let out a long moan as Matt's eight inch cock powered in to his hole without stopping, it was Adam's turn to arch his back and as he cried from the fullness of Matt's cock. Matt was not only bigger that Adam but he had the power of jack hammer in his thighs and hips which he put to work straight way, Adam moaned and gasped trying to get his breath in between the rapid succession of the powerful thrusts, his arms were now pinned down as Matt now assumed the position of looming over him with a look of intent and purpose. He was powerless to stop Matt who showed no sign of easing up, his body was moving inch by inch across the grass with the coarseness scratching at his back adding to the euphoria he felt. Matt pushed in hard and began grunting and groaning muttering 'bitch take it' in between his grunts as he delivered his seed in to Adam who cried 'oh fuck yes'. Matt yanked his cock out of Adam's ass who let out a wail in pain.

Matt stood up putting his cock back in his shorts "That will teach you" he laughed.
Adam smiled gasping for breath "I hope your poz" he said.
Matt stooped over Adam laying on the grass and slapped him hard across the face "Bitch" he called.

Matt picked up his phone off the grass bending over to do so, Adam laughed again seeing a pink damp patch appear on his shorts. Matt turned to look at Adam and without a word he walked back round the house towards his car. Adam couldn't help but continue laughing as he saw a streak of pink fluid running down Matt's leg, what a fucking hot fuck that was he thought to himself before snapping back to reality, he also recognised they had in theory raped each other. He stood up and walked around the side of the house to see Matt getting in to the silver car, quickly he got a snap of Matt as he drove past in which you could clearly see him behind the wheel. Adam sent a text to Tony telling him of what just happened, Tony was annoyed and angry more so at the danger he just put himself in with the stranger. Adam cleaned up as best he could and made a coffee waiting for Angelo and Ethan to return, his mind wondered to the incredibly strong legs that almost knocked him out as they tried to squeeze the life out of him, he stroked his cock which was hard at the thought of him. He went back to the work out room to collect his bottle of water, glancing in the mirror  he saw red marks had been left around the sides of his waist, underneath he knew that if he hadn't of fucked the guy he could have easily crushed him to death, but more importantly he had seen the stalker and knew Ethan was right.

Half an hour had passed and he heard Angelo's car pulling up the drive, he sauntered over to the front door as Angelo approached immediately noticing the red marks around his waist. Ethan carrying bags from the trunk looked on in bewilderment.

"What the hell happened to you?" Angelo asked and he took Adam in the kitchen to have a proper look.
Adam put his finger to his lips "Not know".
Angelo nodded "Why don't you go up and put your clothes away and sort out the ones that don't fit" he said to Ethan.
Ethan nodded "Okay, then we can take them down to a charity shop".
"Good idea Ethan" Angelo said "I will make sandwiches".
Ethan didn't notice the marks on Adam and kissed him "See you in a mo" he said leaving the kitchen.
"Out with it, what happened?" Angelo closed the kitchen door.
Adam looked at him "Ethan was right, someone has been watching, well I suppose stalking you both".
"Seriously?" Angelo remarked looking shocked "Can you describe him?".
Adam nodded "I can do better than that" he showed Angelo the photo on his phone.
Angelo shook his head "That is Matt my ex" he looked at Adam "So that explains the red marks".
Adam looked confused "What do you mean?".
"He got his legs wrapped around you didn't he?" Angelo raised a little smile.
Adam laughed "Yes and fuck can he squeeze hard I though I was going to shit from the pressure".
Adam continued "I got him wandering around trying to get in then we had a bit of a fight before the legs got me".
"Did he hit you apart from that?" Angelo asked looking serious.
Adam looked at Angelo "He slapped me hard after he finished fucking me, well more like raping me".
Angelo clenched his fist "Going to have to teach him a another lesson".
Adam grabbed Angelo's arm "No wait, I sort of raped him first to get him off me plus I wanted to do it".
Angelo smiled "Adam seriously, you got to control your urges, still I need to speak to him about the stalking".
Adam shook his head "Leave it for now, that silver car we see is his, we will know if he is still doing it".
Angelo nodded "I ought to trust Ethan's instinct more.
"What instinct" Ethan appeared hearing the last few words.
Angelo looked over at Ethan "You were right about someone watching us".
"I knew I wasn't being silly, how did you find out?" Ethan asked sitting at kitchen counter.
"I caught him round the back of the house" Adam chipped in.
Angelo laughed "They fucked each other as well, turns out it is Matt".
"Matt... your ex?" Ethan said astounded looking at Angelo.
Angelo nodded "Yes".

Adam told Ethan about Matt stalking them and going through the events of the morning, Ethan waved his finger at Adam telling him he knew someone was watching them. Knowing it was Matt didn't seem to bother Ethan that much, but he was laughing his head off when Adam went into detail about how they ended up fucking. Tony arrived to pick Adam up and as he left he turned to Ethan and said he would pick him up at 7.30am on Monday for college. Ethan's heart sank as he would have to go back to educational life until the next break. Angelo and Ethan went out for a run later that afternoon around Harrison, as they entered the house Ethan went up to shower and Angelo saw he had a text message from his sister, she was in the area and would pop round before heading back to the Bronx, the text was nearly an hour old and he was about to text her back when there was a knock at the door. Maria stood on the doorstep and started giving him hell as he hadn't responded to her text, Angelo just laughed and said he was out running and was about to reply. Ethan dried himself off and pulled on some clothes, he was distracted by voices coming from the kitchen. Curious he made his way downstairs. Maria was sat at the counter drinking her coffee, Angelo could see her eyes darting around the kitchen.

"How are things going with the company?" She asked Angelo.
"Going really well" Angelo saw her eyes move carefully around the kitchen "What are you looking for?".
Maria looked at him "Things are out of place Angelo what are you not telling me?"
Angelo shook his head and spotted Ethan at the door "Maria this is Ethan, Ethan my sister Maria".
Maria turned and looked him up and down and smiled "Hi Ethan".
Ethan blushed "Hi, sorry I didn't know you had your sister here".
Maria walked over to Ethan and hugged him "So your the one that's stolen my brothers heart".
Ethan laughed "Well I think he stole mine first".

The three of them went outside and sat by the pool chatting, Ethan and Maria got on and she knew that her brothers recent change was clearly down to Ethan's effect on him. As Maria got ready to leave she turned to Angelo telling him that the rest of the family will want to meet him so you better prepare Ethan for that, Angelo laughed and simply replied one day but not just yet. Angelo walked Maria to her car as he was about to leave.

"He is very nice Angelo, but very young" She said looking at him "Are you sure about him?".
Angelo nodded "Yes very sure, he looks at me like no one has ever done".
Maria kissed him on the cheek "If you love him just promise to be you, be Angelo with him".
"Si me hermana" Angelo smiled and kissed her on the cheek and watched her leave.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

Part 17 - Back To College

Angelo was feeling quite sad that Ethan was going back off to college, he had got use to him being around and love chatting to him during the day from the office. But today Ethan was going back to a somewhat normal existence and studying 5 days a week, he came down the stairs after breakfast fully dressed with his books ready to go. Adam arrived on cue at 7.30am, Angelo kissed and hugged Ethan not wanting to let him go but finally he released him and Ethan opened the car door before looking back at Angelo 'Love you' he called as he got in the passenger seat. They hardly seemed to be on the road very long as Adam parked the car and they walked over to the common room and cafeteria as they had some time to spare before lessons started. Adam pointed to a large table telling Ethan to sit down whilst he grabbed coffees.

Javier came in and stopped seeing Ethan sat there at the table, he also noticed Adam at the counter. Ethan glanced up trying to hide that he was looking at Javier who was acting as though he wanted to come over and say something but instead he turned and took a seat at the opposite end of the cafeteria. Javier's brother walked in and watched him sitting at a small table in the corner, he shook his head and seeing Adam he went over to join him at the counter. They chatted and wandered back over to where Ethan sat, Adam introduced Juan as they sat down, initially Ethan felt a little out of place with Adam and Juan as they quickly caught up about the last few weeks. Juan then started questioning Ethan and including him in the conversation, Ethan couldn't help but seeing Javier in him until his gaze averted across to the entrance as Ben walked in behind a small group of students. Instead of going towards Javier he went in the opposite direction and sat down with some girls from their class.

"Don't worry about him" Javier noticing Ethan's eyes wondering to Ben.
Ethan looked at Juan "What do you mean?" he said quietly.
"Javier has been told not to socialise with Ben" Juan responded.
Ethan sipped his coffee "Why is that?" he asked Juan.
"He is a bad influence on my brother and also what happened in the Diner" Juan looked at Ethan nodding.
Ethan had a surprised look on his face "Never thought that everyone would know".
Juan laughed "It has been the topic of conversation the last few weeks".
Ethan looked down embarrassed "So everyone knows I am gay then?".
Juan put his hand under Ethan's chin holding it up "Yes, but no one is judging you".
Ethan smiled "You are quite the charmer Juan".
Juan smiled "Don't get any ideas, strictly girls only here" he laughed.
Adam re-joined the conversation "My mother put word out about the lunch episode, but everyone knew anyway it got round very quickly".
Juan nodded "And I.. lets say just had a little word with my brother about his attitude".
Ethan looked back at Juan "You mean towards me?".
Juan nodded again "I made it clear that loosing friends like you is not the best way forward".

Adam and Ethan were in the same lecture for the morning and headed out of the cafeteria towards the classroom. The walk was unusual for Ethan as many students now said hello to him, whenever Adam spoke to anyone they looked at Ethan and greeted him by name as well. Adam would quickly summarise gay or straight with a little background, the short walk to lectures had revealed 3 more gay students in that space of time. They took their seats together in the classroom then Ethan spotted Franco coming in and sitting at the back with his group of friends, Franco was the same age as Adam but he was built like the proverbial brick house and sported some tattoos on his neck and hands which most of the teachers deplored and made him sit at the back. Surprisingly though he was very well educated and smart but played it down a little. People mostly clung to him as they didn't want to be on his bad side, his reputation as a bit of bruiser if anyone annoyed him made them all worship the ground he walked on. He was from White Plains the next town over but his parents sent him to Harrison to be educated due to the college's reputation of turning out scholars.

Adam turned to Ethan and quietly spoke "Makes me orgasm every time he walks in the room".
Ethan burst out laughing and Adam play punched him on the arm "You are such a slut Adam".
Adam leaned over "Tell me you wouldn't if you had the chance".
Ethan smiled and nodded "But I have my Latino god. Do you know Franco?".
Adam shook his head "I think he would probably punch my lights out if I spoke to him".
Ethan laughed and nodded in agreement "Yeah your probably right".

They struggled to keep their focus through the first lecture as it droned on and on, but they both diligently took notes and breathed a sigh of relief as the bell rang at midday. Adam and Ethan sat outside for a while until a rain cloud threatened to expose itself so they headed towards the cafeteria to grab a coffee. Ethan paid the cashier as they hunted for a quiet table to sit and chat, being lunchtime it was pretty full but they spied a couple of seats at one of the larger canteen style tables. They chatted away about the morning lecture oblivious to everyone else but it was Ethan who spotted Franco sitting opposite them on the next table. Ethan never meant to but he looked and made eye contact with Franco, he quickly averted his gaze hoping he didn't get noticed and focused on Adam, his eyes kept darting behind Adam and every time he found Franco starring at him.

Ethan leaned over to Adam "I think we better go".
Adam looked questioningly at him "What is wrong Eth?" he replied using his new nickname for Ethan.
"I accidentally made eye contact with him and now he is starring at us" Ethan responded.

They both stood trying to be as casual as possible chatting and not making eye contact with anyone. Their exit from the cafeteria complete Adam laughed whilst Ethan's heart was pounding in his chest, he leaned back against the wall and laughed.

"I don't want to get on the his bad side on day one" Ethan said not realising that Franco had followed them.
"Whose bad side" Franco remarked.
Ethan turned "Oh fuck" he spurted out and clamped his hand over his mouth quickly to silence himself.
Franco looked at Adam "Disappear" he said to Adam.
Adam shook his head and stood his ground "No, I have promised to look after him".
Franco laughed "You his bodyguard then?" mocking Adam as he said it.
Ethan put his arm in front of Adam "Listen don't want any trouble with you, sorry I looked at you in there".
Franco looked Ethan up and down "Why did you look at me, do you like a bit of Latino?".
Ethan shook his head "Sorry I didn't mean to you were just in my line of sight".
Franco laughed and told his group of friends to disappear "Come with me" he said to Ethan and Adam.

They pushed the doors open to the cafeteria and walked over to a table where Franco told them to sit. Like two obedient puppies they sat down on the opposite side of the table. A few of the students watched eagerly wondering what was about to take place.

Ethan wanted this over done with "Can we just get this over with whatever is it you want".
Franco looked at Ethan "Got somewhere you need to be then?".
"Yes I do" Ethan said in a determined manner.
Franco was definitely amused by Ethan's change "And what is so important that you rush for... your lover?".
Ethan stared at Franco "My life is my business, what do you want?" he spoke having had enough of Franco's game.
"You don't look scared of me Ethan" Franco remarked as he leaned on the table.
Ethan shrugged his shoulders "Should I be?".
Franco smiled "No you don't need to be, neither of you need to be" he said nodding at Adam.
Ethan kept up his brave appearance "Did you think I was eyeing you up" he said brazenly.
Franco laughed "You have a thing for Latino's or did you just fall for one?" he said loving his little game.
"How do you know so much about me?" Ethan asked his voice slightly shaking now.
"Pretty young boy aren't you, Angelo never imagined he would land someone like you" Franco replied grinning.
Ethan looked at Adam and back to Franco stunned "You know Angelo?".
Franco nodded "He is my cousin, I work with Angelo during the holidays at his company" Franco replied.".
Ethan shook his head in a confused state "I don't remember seeing you there".
"No I came in and out quickly as I was on a job, but I recognised you straight away" Franco grinned at him.
He continued "When Angelo realised I was at the same college he asked me to discreetly look out for you both".
Ethan still sat shaking his head "Why didn't he tell me?".
"He didn't want you think he was spying on you or anything" Franco replied to Ethan.

Ethan and Adam both relaxed and stayed chatting to Franco for sometime before Adam realised the time. As they walked to the car Ethan turned to Adam and said that he could now see the resemblance between Angelo and Franco. They drove out of college and parked up at Mel's Diner to grab coffee with their mothers before they headed back to Larchmont. Life at college took on a whole new perspective and the weeks just floated by as they settled in to their routines, these now included meeting their mothers a couple of times a week and also lunching with Franco several times a week. Javier stayed well clear of Ben and neither of them was talking to Ethan, a couple of times Javier had almost tried to talk to Ethan but he soon realised that he was never alone long enough since his circle of new friends had grown.

The long summer days were changing in to cooler autumnal weather and Ethan was again having problems getting in to his clothes, for a young 18 year old his body had changed through all his working out with Angelo and Adam. He stood looking in the mirror amazed at how his biceps had grown, Angelo walked out of the bathroom in to the bedroom and stood smiling at him.

"Do we need to shopping?" Angelo said standing behind Ethan.
Ethan looked at Angelo in the mirror "I guess so" he turned and kissed Angelo "Off to the mall then?".
Angelo patted his ass "Absolutely, how about dinner at the Marina tonight?".
"Just the two of us, Saturday date night?" Ethan fell back on the bed looking at Angelo holding his arms up.
Angelo laughed "Yes just us" he pulled Ethan off the bed "Later, get dressed".

Angelo knew what Ethan wanted to do instead of shopping and laughed when Angelo hauled him off the bed, he kissed him and found the tightest t-shirt he could find whilst Angelo booked a table for 8pm. Ethan sent his weekly text to Sofie and finished up by saying they were dining at the Marina and he would see her on Monday. Sofie walked around Harrison with her mother reading Ethan's text and debating weather now was a good time to try and get things patched up in the family, she persuaded her mother to stop at Mel's Diner for a drink.

Sofie took a slurp on her milkshake and looked at her mother "Had a text from Ethan this morning".
Ellie put her coffee down "What is he up to this weekend?".
"Out shopping for clothes and then he is out for dinner with his boyfriend at the Marina tonight" said wistfully.
Ellie looked up "Marina hmm, your father knows his boyfriend you know".
"So I heard, you haven't met him yet have you?" Sofie said putting down her milkshake.
Ellie smiled she knew what her daughter was up to "Are you saying that your father and I should dine there?".
Sofie nodded "Maybe it would be a good idea".
Ellie picked up her phone and booked a table at the restaurant "Maybe it is the only way".
"I promise I won't tell Ethan and you must not tell him I told you" Sofie said looking at her mother.

Ellie sent a message to Jack 'Dinner at the Marina tonight just the two of us', Jack stood on the tennis court and smiled reading the message and sent a reply 'Great idea'. Sofie's job was done she knew her father had calmed down a lot and was hiding worried thoughts about Ethan as he would not speak to him still, she had overheard many of the conversations her parents had behind closed doors. Sofie waved them off as the taxi arrived to take them to Larchmont for dinner.

Ethan and Angelo were sat in a quiet part of the restaurant ordering their dinner. Ellie nervously stood outside the restaurant waiting for Jack to pay the taxi, they both wanted to have a drink and Jack was looking forward to a relaxing dinner out with his wife. Jack not one to pay attention to other people never saw Ethan as they passed by some 5 meters away, Ellie glanced in their direction following Jack and the waiter to their own table, she saw that Ethan was deep in conversation with Angelo and never looked in their direction. She ensured Jack was positioned facing away from Ethan, Ellie on the other hand sat down and was facing them some 6 tables away. She would bide her time and allow Jack to get relaxed, on the other hand she couldn't help but get distracted by Ethan's boyfriend and glanced whenever she could thinking how attractive Angelo was, Latin, tall and very well built with dashing looks, well Margarite had been right about something at least she chuckled to herself.

Angelo and Ethan closed their menus and handed them back to the waiter ordering desert, Ethan caught Angelo looking away again for about the hundredth time that evening.

"What is it, you look distracted?" Ethan asked placing his glass of water down.
Angelo returned his gaze "Promise me you won't turn round if I tell you?".
Ethan laughed but then went serious "Maybe but it depends".
"There is a table over the other side, the woman keeps looking at us, and the man..." Angelo glanced at the table.
Ethan kept his gaze fixed on Angelo "The man what?".
Angelo shook his head "I can't quite see him but I am sure I know him, she's ordering have a look".
Ethan turned his head and studied the restaurant "Oh no".
"What?" Angelo asked looking at Ethan.
Ethan's head went down "My parents are over there".
Angelo laughed then smiled "Oh so I do know the man then".
"Do you think they have seen me?" Ethan said looking worried but mildly amused.
Angelo smirked "I think your mother knows, but you have to face this Ethan".

Ellie turned to her husband "Have you spoken with Ethan yet?".
Jack handed the menu to the waiter "No he won't return my calls or texts".
"Are you worried about him?" Ellie held her husbands hand.
Jack looked out across the marina "Yes but no, I know he is in safe hands".
"Will you make an attempt with him and his boyfriend if you had the chance?" She asked looking at him.
Jack turned to look at her "If he will speak to me".
"I know it is nothing we have done Jack, it is who he has become now" Ellie quickly glanced at Ethan.
Jack sighed "I suppose I could speak to Angelo but we left things a little awkward between us".
"What is his boyfriend like Jack?" Ellie asked him.
Jack resumed his gave over the marina "Certainly not your stereotypical gay guy, I got taken in by him".
Ellie laughed "He must be good person if he got through you".
Jack smiled "Yes, I suppose he is a nice person".
"You won't strike out again at him?" Ellie asked.
Jack's smile disappeared "I think Angelo will hit me if I do. When he is ready we can talk".
Ellie smiled "Be the father you should be Jack, go and at least say hello to him" she nodded over Jack's shoulder.
Jack turned his head and saw Angelo sat with Ethan in conversation "Do they know we are here?".
Ellie nodded "They have just realised we are sat here".

Jack sat motionless after turning back to face Ellie, he was conflicted about what to do after all the last time he saw Ethan he had hit him and thrown him out. One thing he didn't expect to see this evening was Ethan with Angelo, it was hitting home hard. Everything Ellie had told him about Ethan doing okay in the big world with the man he loved came flooding back. Underneath he knew that whatever may be, he couldn't just ignore him and had to at least make some effort to start communicating with Ethan properly. He looked at Ellie who sat there watching him and poured him another glass of wine

"Think about what you want to say, don't just go over without a plan" Ellie said putting the bottle down.

Jack bided his time and allowed Ethan and Angelo to finish their dinner first. He placed his napkin on the table and stood up seeing Ellie smile he turned and walked over towards the table as Angelo caught his eye. Unmistakably he saw Angelo give a little nod as he got closer.

"Angelo nice to see you, Ethan how are you?" Jack nervously spoke standing in front of them.
Angelo stood up and held out his hand "Jack great to see you".
Jack shook his hand without hesitation and looked at Ethan who stared ahead "Ethan can we talk?".
Ethan looked up worryingly "I guess so, pull up a chair".

Ethan did not feel afraid of his father but he knew that he was cornered into talking to him, and he also knew that Angelo wouldn't let him get off so lightly now his father was in front of him.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 5