Bottom: What is your favorite position to get fucked?

Footnotes

For the most satisfying fucks, I like doggy or on my belly best. I think each position gives my Top maximum access, and allows him to do the deepest, hardest pounding of my fuckhole. I think Dom Tops like to do doggy style. All their focus is on my winking hole when I spread my cheeks, and there is nothing to restrain them, so the Top is in full control, and I am at his mercy. He may gets his seed further up my fuckchute though when I am on my belly. Either way is great, though.

All the positions are good, and I'll let the Top cue me as to what he wants. Some guys like to fuck me with my legs either up on their shoulders or spread wide so we can look at each other when he is breeds me. That's sexy, too. But, there is something slutty and animalistic (no pun intended) about doggy style when I'm just a cumhole.

If the Top's cock is extra hung or thick, I sometimes find it easier to get it in, initially, using a side by side position, or by having me sit on his cock while he's lying on his back .

In a sling, hands down. but if that's not available (and dammit, it usually isn't) on my stomach with the top's weight right on top of me dominating me and pinning me down. But i do love a top who can flip me over onto my back about 2 mins before orgasm. Ain't nothing hotter than looking up into the eyes and watching the facial reactions of a dude as he is busting his nut in your gut!

Guest slimolderbttm

I like it doggie style, ass up on the edge of a bed or on my side a little, easier for me to take it in my tight hole, on my back I like it too especially if the guy is kissing me

Anyway the top wants it but preferably on my back legs up and spread wide ass exposed for any top to take. Best is in a sling love the swinging motion when the top pounds into my ass pushing back with each thrust and then thrusting in hard as the sling moves forward again

Doggy style for me. That way I can find and match the right grooves and movement with my top. Plus it's easier to use poppers or another enhancer simultaneously while fucking. Even bigger turn on is sucking another cock in front and getting rammed from behind

• 3 weeks later...

Lying on my stomach is best for my comfort, can also tighten up to make the top cum quicker, or clench cheeks to stop him going too deep.

When I want to be intimate, on my back is favourite, with legs around tops waist or resting on his shoulders, can look him in the eye, kiss, hug, play with nipples etc.

I will do whatever the top wants, but personally for me, there is something really intense about being on my back legs spread wide open so I can watch the top do his thing. I *really* get off on being able to watch the top's face exactly at the moment he seeds my ass. But for the pure feeling of just being a fuckhole and being used (and let's face it guys that's hot, right?) you can't beat the feeling of being pushed all the way down onto your stomach with the top pressing down on me and just pounding away. It takes any emotion out of it...the top focuses on fucking ass, and I focus on being the hole that I am meant to be.