Most Cum Ever Consumed

Guest NULL

Single day statistic: Huge sex party in LA. Fucked and sucked for hours. About 10 guys unloaded in my throat before I lost count. Had a lil too many tequila shots and ended up hurling. I remember looking down at what I did and thinking there is enough cum on the pool deck to inseminate a small country. At the same time, a dude who was pounding me from behind nutted in me. He later told me that while I was puking, my hole clenched up like a vise and it made him cum so hard. Not my proudest moment but still (somewhat) memorable.

Most over a span of time: Sucked off about 40 guys over 8 days on a gay cruise to Mexico. This is not including the dudes that I fucked.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 5 months later...

Back in the day, there used to be a fantastic little bookstore in San Diego with several gloryholes.  I remember a few times, I sucked so much cock and swallowed so much cum that I felt it sloshing around in my belly.  We're talking 30-40 loads, easily.  Mmmmmmm, I miss those gloryholes - all that variety of cock - white guys and black guys and latinos and asians and navy guys and gay guys and closeted guys...

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Understall orgy at a Cornell restroom. It was alternating stalls of cocksuckers waiting for cocks. As soon as one guy fed me and left, another entered the stall and slid under the partition. After 8-9 guys, no more cock slid under for me, the orgy had died down, so I jerked off onto the stall partition and went home.

I was at the now closed Canyon Club here in Palm Springs for Leather Pride one year. I went into the play space because it was a chilly night. I got on my knees and swallowed eight loads in about 30 to 45 minutes. There were these two guys who didn't want public so they took me into a booth and I swallowed both of their loads as well...all in all pretty hot for getting to swallow ten loads total.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 9/26/2022 at 3:17 AM, evilcoyote said:

I was at the now closed Canyon Club here in Palm Springs for Leather Pride one year. I went into the play space because it was a chilly night. I got on my knees and swallowed eight loads in about 30 to 45 minutes. There were these two guys who didn't want public so they took me into a booth and I swallowed both of their loads as well...all in all pretty hot for getting to swallow ten loads total.

That sounds hot

• 1 month later...