Bottoms & Cum

Footnotes

I agree with recent posts here. My preference is to have absolutely no say in this: this is the top’s decision.

Usually the best dom tops who are on the same (but inverse) wavelength to me want to dump it deep in my ass. Some of them want to dump it down my throat. Sometimes a dom top will want to give me a facial and make me leave it there, for display purposes. All of these are great options in my view, but that doesn’t take from the fact that my view doesn’t actually matter.

Some tops aren’t on the dom/sub wavelength and like me to decide. This is always a dilemma: I shouldn’t have a say, but my top has told me to have a say (even if he doesn’t see the same meaning in that as I do). I find the best thing to do in that situation is to ask him to put it up my ass. That’s primary position for a cumwhore as it allows most absorption into your body.

I don’t like it dumped randomly on my body. I’ll accept it if a top wants that, of course, but I find the type of top who does that tends not to be very dom, so doesn’t tend to be the type who ends up fucking me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/25/2010 at 6:00 AM, Footnotes said:

Bottoms: Where do u prefer the top to shoot his load... In your mouth so you can enjoy the taste or deep in your ass when he's fucking you??

Where he wants to shoot it

I have nothing to wish he owns me

Edited by irishlongpig

Love it when the Top unloads his balls deep in me, he pulls it out, I push him on his back, then I tease out the rest of his nut with my mouth and tongue while I squeeze his huge balls. Watching his body shudder as I tease the shit outta the sensitive underside of his Post-ejaculation cock with my lips and tongue, while he dribbles out the last drops of cum into my thirsty mouth, is the best. Then I give dick and nuts some nice, slow, mouth love until he’s ready for round 2.

15 hours ago, CumBustion said:

Love it when the Top unloads his balls deep in me, he pulls it out, I push him on his back, then I tease out the rest of his nut with my mouth and tongue while I squeeze his huge balls. Watching his body shudder as I tease the shit outta the sensitive underside of his Post-ejaculation cock with my lips and tongue, while he dribbles out the last drops of cum into my thirsty mouth, is the best. Then I give dick and nuts some nice, slow, mouth love until he’s ready for round 2.

Yep.. works for me ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...