Bit off more than I could chew!

I had alway done bareback, right from the my first gay sexual encounter. I knew the so called risks of unprotected sex, but never really thought that the type I went for were anything other than perfectly clean! Which when you consider the fact that all my sexual encounters were one nighters with guys I had met at the local gay club, isn't an entirely sound train of thought.

Well, after a while I had joined various websites, and met a guy online, he always professed to be neg, and said he was regularly tested and asked loads of questions about my status. He told me that before we could meet that I had to refrain from sex for 3 months and then get a full test for any unwanted std's and he said that in return he would fulfil my fantasy of gang rape play.

The 3 months were like hell and I was so horny. But I did what I was told. I was absolutely convinced that this would not only be an experience of a lifetime but that the guy organising it was thorough about ensuring that all people involved were free from not only HIV but all STDs.

When the day came I went to the address I had been given. It was a run down somewhat derelict building, which immediately put me off, buy reluctantly approached the building!

As I walked up the door opened and the guy at the door was not quite what I expected. Before me was a tall guy, mid-40's and a bit of a gut on him (his profile showed him as being mid 30's and a somewhat toned Adonis.

I was never one to back out, of things so walked into the building and he closed the door and locked it with what looked like a new padlock!

Leading me through to one of the rooms he asked me if I was definitely neg and whether I had indeed followed orders, which I had! Looking pleased with himself he said "let the fantasy begin.

The room was quite dark, no natural light, and all I could see was a sling in the corner. I soon became aware that we weren't alone in the room, as I listened closer I could hear the sound of breathing coming from various corners of the room.

Suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind and firmly covered my mouth. Slowly I could see shaddows appear from the darkness. 11 men in masks of various shapes and sizes came towards me and within no time is was gagged, and strapped into a sling.*

I heard one of them say "you've outdone yourself this time! Nice young fresh neg meet to breed with our toxic loads". At the time I was 19, and suddenly realising how trusting I have been.

Realising what the guy was talking about when he said toxic, I began to struggle frantically, I was neg, and wanted to stay that way, and I had not had sex in months so was tight and my hole wad bound to tear from the approaching onslaught of 11 men.

"there's nothing you can do now, you little pig, you our neg cum dump now, and we all need a nice tight neg hole to lay our toxic poz seed, and I'm the lucky bastard that gets the break you in"

The guy was 5'9" and was very muscular, I looked down to his cock and saw what must have been 9.5" of thick meat! I began to panic, the guys had not spent any time preparing my hole, and I was tight, the guy stepped up, spat on his cock, spread my cheeks then forced his cock in with one forceful action, my hole felt like it was torn in two, and this guy was taking no prisoner, one of the other guys took off my gag, but before I had the chance to scream a cock was shoved in my mouth, and began to piss.

I thought I was going to die, my hole was being plowed without lubrication by an extremely large cock, and I was about to drown on another guys urine. I wanted to gag, but the only way to survive was going to be to swallow.

I know I wanted rape play, but this was a bit too extreme!

The guy ploughing my hole pulled out and came round to my head. His cock was covered in what appeared to be masses of blood, and a trickle of blood could be seen making it's way down his leg, my hole was bleeding ( and the words sore didn't cut it ).

"clean you blood and shit off my cock you dirty fucking cunt!" out of fear I followed orders, and as I began to clean off his cock another guy ploughed into my hole. As of yet I hadn't taken a load, but it seemed like these guys wanted to ensure my hole was torn to shreds first! They each took turns, being rough with my hole, I swallowed a fair bit more piss, and even had a few guys piss up my hole!

"Your hole is in shreds boy! You know what that means? That means you're gonna get pozzed today boy! And each of us have our own strains of HIV and full blown Aids to add to your blood stream!"

By this point I was pretty much out of it, trying to block out what was happening in order to survive the ordeal! So I just lay there and stopped struggling, while one by one they ploughed their seed deep in my hole! I was being bred by 11 poz tops and I didn't care!

I soon lost all track of what was going on, and when I eventually came back to reality, I was alone, and on my own still strapped in the sling with a combination of blood and cum leaking from my hole!

I struggled and eventually managed to force my way out of the straps. I quickly got dressed and ran out o the building. I never discussed what happened with anyone, and when I tried to speak to the guy online, he didn't respond.

Time went by and I went for a test, result Neg! I thought I'd have been releaved, but a small amount of disappointment filled me!

Were the guys really poz, or was it just part of the rape play fantasy?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...