Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

• 2 weeks later...

I did it the first time I got fucked in a stairwell at my college. It seemed like the natural thing to do. I’ve done it ever since - love tasting my ass and the guys cum mixed up on his cock. Two days ago was at an ABS - took a nice long fuck from a guy in a booth. He was my second fuck that afternoon, so he was extra sloppy after he bred me. Cleaning that cock up was amazing. 

• Like 1

I've never done ATM, because I don't like the taste of lube and in case I'm not still 100% squeaky clean. 

Interestingly though, recently I've encountered a few guys who seem to have enjoyed eating me out before/during a fuck. In spite of being an older guy, my arse seems to still attract its fair share of compliments. Originally I wasn't keen on being eaten out once lubed up, but now it's all good, as long as guys don't do it after they've loaded me. I like to keep as much as possible inside, to absorb into my system. 

All I know is that I gave it a try when I was balls deep in bbc and and ended up with cryptosporidium (probably my own bacteria from my ass that then went into my mouth via his beautiful cock). It was NOT CUTE. I was sick for weeks and what was coming out of me was toxic. 

i  love the psychological aspect of it but im not going through that again. Highly suggest that you consider taking the same approach.

The first time did this hot Top was fucking this bottom and the bottom refused to do ATM so I said I will clean your dick. About a week later the Top was fucking me. From then on I always do ATM.