Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

7 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

At a time in the U.S. when women are losing the rights to control their bodies, it is sad that some in the gay community believe that THEY shouldn't have the right to control THEIR OWN body.

I truly wonder what that says about the feeling of selfworth of some people.  And, by extension, the feelings of selfworth, or lack of it, in the gay community as a whole.

Yeah. I get that a lot of people are living their fantasies here and that’s cool. And I love tops who are aggressive and want me to do sexually degrading things to turn them on, but it’s only when I want it too. It’s not fun but I’ll shove guys off and show I can defend myself if I need to.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’m pretty careful about pre-sex cleaning mostly because I love going ass-to-mouth. I prefer using spit as lube as much as possible so if we need more lubrication I like sucking him and slobbering all over him to get him wetter. It usually turns tops on to see me deepthroat him after he was just in my ass. And it turns me on too so I probably do it every time I get fucked. I also like sucking him after he’s cum in my ass to get every last drop out of him. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Nwibottom

As a bottom I feel it’s my duty to clean my tops cock off and the fact I love tasty my ass juice on his cock. They only time I ever saw brown stuff was with a guy who had a skinny but long cock and he bent me like a pretzel getting his load deeper . I had to clean the brown off because it gives me a bad sore throat .. that’s from experience .  

I always do a thorough clean out before I get fucked, so I know my ass is usually pretty clear.

I have never had a top refuse when I have grasped their cock and swallowed their creamy dick now and then during a fuck... (a few have been surprised and delighted).  Once I have shown I am happy to go ATM so tops will pull out now and then and feed their dripping cock to me.  I really like to suck them first and get them covered in spit and throat juices.  So what is dripping from his cock is my spit, his pre cum and my ass juices.  And I love it.  Especially after buddy blows his load up my hole and I lick him clean.  In some cases, it has resulted in an immediate round 2 of fucking because the top is turned on by it.... my gentle sucking and licking has brought many a dick back to life for a longer, harder session.... and now, complete with ATM.

One day, a regular FWB came over earlier than I had expected.  I hadn't hit the shower yet for my wand treatment.  He walked in, dropped his pants and his cock was already rock hard.  He turned me around and bent me over the kitchen table, spit on his uncut dick and fucked me for about 4-5 minutes and dropped his (first) load up my hole.  I was kinda surprised at his actions, as it wasn't like him.  He was not usually assertive like that.  Then he pulled out of my hole, walked around and said 'open up' and slid his cock into my mouth.  I wasn't really sure how clean/shitty my hole was at that point, so I panicked just a bit until I realized it was 90% cum and the rest were ass juices.  THAT really turned my crank because I let him control feeding his dick to me.  He later told me he 'eyeballed' his cock for shit before shoving into my mouth.  He agreed he wasn't usually like that but was HAF and hadn't fucked in about two weeks.  He ate his second and third loads from my hole later throughout the night.  He was seriously HAF.. LOL.

I love ATM... and I also love a top who eats his own load from my hole while I 69 him and clean his cock off... that is very hot to me as well!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wait, there are guys who don’t do this? 

I guess I’ve always seen it as a part of the fuck.  Once I’ve had that load pumped in to me I just automatically turn and start licking and sucking that cock to get all the last remnants of spunk.  I always keep clean anyway.  For me its a way of prolonging the intimacy and showing the top that whilst he may have owned my hole I now own his cum 😜

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love ass to mouth 100% of the time. 

A few years ago I got railed by this guy and he kept pulling out of my hole and giving me his dick to suck on, then putting it back in. I'm a shameless dirty boy so I don't really care much about cleaning out or keeping my cunt tidy for a hookup. His dick was big and my ass was creaming hard around it, so when he was pulling it out and putting it in my mouth, it was delicious. When he finally bred my ass and pulled out for the last time, I sucked him for as long as he would let me and left that hookup feeling super satisfied. 

• Like 1

Yes i like it too, since i am always clean bcs i do large volume enemas and shower before the play. So i like having a warm,wet & creamy cock to suck straight out of my fucked hole. Too bad that my fwb doesn't give me ATM that often. The only thing that i don't like about it is the taste of  silicone lube.

Edited by cumbaby

Ass to mouth is a way of life for me. All my regular tops go ass to mouth with me and expect it and go ass to mouth frequently within a single fuck session. After they load me up the pull out and have me suck them clean. Even my brother does this. I'm almost offended if they don't do this with me.

• Like 1

Gladly clean a Top's cock after it's been up my ass. No matter how clean or dirty his dick is. Any dirt that is on his dick is already in your system any way. Really get off on a Top who make out with me after I eat his ass or clean his cock.

• Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...

ATM is foreplay for fisting.  A mans cock just seems to be missing the proper ‘flavor’ until his cock dips into my butt hole.  Only then can I feel like his slut.  Sucking his rock hard cock, using my throat to message his cock then hearing his cock slap his stomach as it leaves my throat and I turn around to sit on him.  Reverse cowboy is his favorite.  I’ll ride him then hear once again his cock slapping his stomach as I dismount and give him my throat again.  He’ll get worked up and cum for me this way.  Wether he coats my palate or sprays my colon, I always love when he cums due to my efforts.  And once he has his orgasm, I’ll remain on his cock until he stops shivering and come downs from his sexual high.  And now that he is ripe for sex, he ask me for ass play.  Oh yeah, he’ll hide his fist in me and  make out while he works my, er, his hole!  So fuck yeah, I love ass to mouth!  Immensely!

• 4 weeks later...

Ass to mouth or mouth to ass. That is always best when a load or more is dripping from his gaping hole and you are the lucky guy who get to lick and suck it all up. I have had some delicious, fabulous snacks doing this.