Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

When topping I much prefer a shaved hole. It looks and feels cleaner especially when rimming, which I love. I have a top who likes my hole hairy but, I think he's in the minority. 

I so much prefer a hairy hole. Its masculine and makes a man a man. I have two fuckbuds who shaved their holes and I asked them not too and they obliged. One is a hot young Asian guy who is very smooth with the exception of his crotch and his hole...I love the contrast.

I think pubic hair feels better on a raw cock and I also love seeing my cum clinging to a guys hair 

• Like 2

On the rare occasion I top, I like to run my cock over the guy's hole. Unless it is really smooth, the stubble can be irritating if he has shaved it. I love seeing my a hairy hole getting soaked with my precum, before i slide in. 

I'm virtually 99% bottom anyway, so it's not a huge issue for me.  

Have it, and pubes, layered. Better than shaving and lasts lover and can becum permanent after several sessions. 

Love the look and feel

I haven't shaved it for a very long time.

I'm not flexible enough these days to shave it myself. If I knew someone I could trust who I could call upon to do it for me as and when, I might consider it, but it's not that hairy anyway.