Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

6 minutes ago, ccmmss said:

I like to have my hole shaved when I can. Much more sensitive and inviting.

I agree 👍 

I try to have a hairless crack and hole!

• Upvote 1

On 4/16/2019 at 8:01 PM, Hunter22 said:

Completely smooth here, had it all lasered of couple of year ago 

I knew I answered this, didn't realize it was so long ago lol.

love how my entire body is completely smooth after the laser (except for part of the pubes hehe) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I DO shave, though I have very little hair back there.  It's not enough to be called hairy, by any stretch if the imagination, ...and is thick and course and black, so aesthetially, it's not for me, so I shave it off.

• Like 1

I’m in the hairy hole camp and I like it like that😁

It was a struggle when I was younger to accept how hairy I was especially since back then the clean shaven twink look was idolized, or that’s how it felt to me.

After I got more confident in my own skin I noticed that there are a lot of guys that love hairy, so while I’m not everyone’s cup of tea I’m the cumdump tea of choice for all hairy / masc lovers 💅🏻🍑💦😈

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I don't shave my hole for the same reason I don't shave my crotch: I hate the fucking ITCH! tried it in high school and college and couldn't take it. Luckily, my hole isn't a jungle, but I've got some hair. 

I also prefer to fuck a hairy hole. I love watching the bottom's hair cling to my cock like it's pulling me in. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1