Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

A shaved hole, balls and pubes definitely saves time pulling hairs out of your mouth, and lubed toys, cocks and fists slide in much easier.  Plus, it is more hygienic as bacteria does not flourish causing odour.  The same with underarms.

On top of that, I love the look and feel on me, and, hopefully, anyone I am playing with, though it is not a deal breaker that they are, but hope they are, at least, a bit groomed.  I hate searching for my prize in a dense jungle.

I use a dry razor on my ass and ball and an epil shaver on my pubes (very painful at first, like waxing, but maintenance is easier after that with no itch).  May invest in having the three areas lasered and, after a few sessions, will not have to prep as much.

Geez.....the things we do........

• Like 1

it's now more than 30 years that i am totally smooth  (ass balls and  cock )would like to be permanent waxed  ; i go regullary in esthetician institut; i prefer smooth guys when i suck or rim an ass ,  but everyone is free in his choices ; i don,t reject a top if he is hairy

10 hours ago, Justyn said:

A shaved hole, balls and pubes definitely saves time pulling hairs out of your mouth, and lubed toys, cocks and fists slide in much easier.  Plus, it is more hygienic as bacteria does not flourish causing odour.  The same with underarms.

Do you really shave your underarms (i.e. from elbow to your wrist) or do you mean armpits?

Some hair is nice, but too much of a good thing spoils the fun. So moderate manscaping is ok. I hate having/giving a furry smile after eating arse or sucking cock.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, EuroMusk76 said:

Do you really shave your underarms (i.e. from elbow to your wrist) or do you mean armpits?

Some hair is nice, but too much of a good thing spoils the fun. So moderate manscaping is ok. I hate having/giving a furry smile after eating arse or sucking cock.

Sorry....armpits, though thin down leg and arm and chest hair, but not completely off.  Agree about the 'furry smile' or hair gags.

• Like 1

I shave my chest, balls, legs daily keep a small trimmed patch of pubes... shaving my hole is part of prep when I'm going to get fucked.  Started shaving in college, I'm not very hairy and smooth looked better then the sparse chest hair that I had. 

I like the feeling if being shaved. Feels alot cleaner and more sensitive when a cock head is being rubbed around it. However my current likes me as hairy as possible so, I haven't shaved my cock, balls or arse for about three months. I'll have to do something soon though as I'm really VERY hairy down there.

• 1 year later...