Bathhouse Benefits

LetsPOZBreed

Guest subsam1512
3 hours ago, barenekkid said:

I love that I get to be naked. I like being on display, so when I’m walking around I usually don't wear the towel. Sometimes I’ll be wearing my jockstrap. The bathhouse is really the only place I can wear a jockstrap and have people see it. I like getting fucked in the public areas and having spectators. I like opportunities for totally anonymous fucking like gloryholes and dark rooms. I love any situation where I can get fucked by more than one person. A hook-up with just one man can leave me wanting more and you can’t always get that outside of the baths. 

Well said.  

On 5/13/2019 at 9:32 PM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

The opportunity to experiment, and do things that you might not do otherwise.

The chance to hear other guys engaged in whatever activity.  The sounds of sex can be so hot!

Being blind, in a bathhouse, it is more acceptable if I "accidently" touch someone.

Even if not sexually successful, it is sometimes possible to have a very good conversation with another guy.

On 5/16/2019 at 5:59 PM, Jamesbgck said:

Two things I love.  First, in my experience, there’s no better setting for a top to fuck multiple guys.  When I go, I love getting my cock into several different asses, often pulling out of one and getting directly into another one that’s right there, just waiting  for me.  And hopefully doing that over and over for a couple hours. Something about that just really gets me going, knowing that the cum and lube my dick was just surrounded by in one hole is now in another guy’s hole, and then another hole, and then a mouth, and then yet another hole, etc — until I finally squirt.  I consider it a failed night if I don’t fuck at least four or five guys, lol!

Second, dark rooms.  They can be a bust if no one is there or guys are just standing around. But when they are crowded with guys all horned up and active, the sexual energy is amazing. You can barely see what’s going on, but are surrounded by guys inches away, all sucking, fucking, jerking, sweating, moaning, and cumming, like wild animals. The dark releases all inhibitions, and the cum just flows...

These guys say it all ^^^^

Someone for everyone.

I love Darkroom loads and MEN and variety....

• Like 3

The many great features of well frequented bathhouses already mentioned. The fact that at their heart is the “bath” or realistically the shower means that guys are clean, something harder to guarantee in other cruising settings. For me this helps to overcome my usual reluctance to rim. I really enjoy rimming a guy, licking his asshole and pushing my tongue as deep within him as I can, and I find I’m more likely to initiate rimming with a freshly laundered ass.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/26/2019 at 3:13 PM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

Being able to walk around nude is so relaxing.

I'd really like to try fucking in a well lit area, so others could watch me take a bare dick, and cum.

I am completely the same! I want to be seen taking raw cock, dripping from multiple loads, etc. The only thing better would be if someone who knew me recognized there. I'd love that! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RawCunt

In my neck of the woods, they are about the only places you can purchase amyl.  They also tend to cater to particular fetishes and if you're not into it it doesn't matter.  And of course there is the men/cocks that you wouldn't discover if not for them.    In the down side though, in my area they seem to be dying down and are rarely if ever as busy as they used to be, with one closing down recently

• 4 weeks later...

What I like best about the Bathhouses is the complete anonymity of it. Like it is with Adult Bookstore and Adult Theater sex, it's a completely anonymous experience. There's no time wasted trying to arrange a time and place like there is with phone app and website cruising. The sex happens quickly at a bathhouse. To me it's fun to not need to talk or know anything about the guy. All I'm interested in is his cock to suck and fuck me. His asshole for me to eat. His balls and nipples to suck on. And his mouth to kiss. We use each other for our pleasure, then move on with no need for words or names.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I love baths and sex clubs for the raw masculine energy that pervades them. Guys are there to fuck (esp at sex clubs) and for an exhibitionist like me ll the better getting used publicly while other guys watch or wait a turn to stuff my ass with their cocks and hands or milk a load out of my own thik meat.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 5/13/2019 at 12:16 PM, Chargedup said:

Baths are my exclusive places to have fun.  Apps and on lines is not efficient like a tub.  The time wasted in setting up on line trick and of course they flake or give a lame ass excuse you could have easily got or given several loads.  Too many bridges burnt on line so I go where the serious men who want to play in real life versus fantasy on a screen. Just my opinion. 🐷

Yes now that I have become comfortable with bathhouses, I am practically done with online apps. And online hook ups.

I like:

The variety of guys

The ability to hookup with multiple guys at the same time

The ability to have several hookups in a short period of time

Hooking up with out having to do much negotiation or any emotional effort

Performing for an audience

Watching other guys hookup

• Upvote 2

It’s all been said but for me it’s the public nature and knowing everyone is there to fuck or get fucked. For me as a bottom I absolutely love getting fucked or sucking a cock with an audience or in public and no better place. I prefer well lit areas but way more action in the darker areas. I also love the fact that a good bath has someone for everyone. Add to that the smell of pure testosterone and man scents is enough to make any pig hole leak. 

On 5/16/2019 at 12:59 PM, Jamesbgck said:

Two things I love.  First, in my experience, there’s no better setting for a top to fuck multiple guys.  When I go, I love getting my cock into several different asses, often pulling out of one and getting directly into another one that’s right there, just waiting  for me.  And hopefully doing that over and over for a couple hours. Something about that just really gets me going, knowing that the cum and lube my dick was just surrounded by in one hole is now in another guy’s hole, and then another hole, and then a mouth, and then yet another hole, etc — until I finally squirt.  I consider it a failed night if I don’t fuck at least four or five guys, lol!

Second, dark rooms.  They can be a bust if no one is there or guys are just standing around. But when they are crowded with guys all horned up and active, the sexual energy is amazing. You can barely see what’s going on, but are surrounded by guys inches away, all sucking, fucking, jerking, sweating, moaning, and cumming, like wild animals. The dark releases all inhibitions, and the cum just flows...

Fuuuck yes my thoughts exactly 

• Like 1