I got dicked down and creampied on my birthday

backdoorjimmy

Yesterday was my birthday (yay!) so I took the day off and made some plans with my bf to ride a train of dicks. I was hoping to line up 5 or 6 guys but we could only find one other couple to come over and have some fun. Both of the guys that joined us are hung, but one of them is really hung so I let the his husband and my boyfriend go first. While my bf was eating my hole and fingering lube into it, I was jerking the other guys off and playing with their nut sacks. I wanted to start sucking them off too, but they were standing on their knees and my bf was holding my legs up so I couldn't lift my head far enough to do it. 

My bf fucked me first, and it felt so good to get laid while I was stroking two dicks. But I started getting so into it that I couldn't focus on the dicks in my hands, so I let them go and just enjoyed being fucked. When he came, he pushed his dick all the way up my butt and froze, and I could tell from the look on his face that he was getting off. When he pulled out, I kept my thighs spread and took the next dick. My top was really talented and I was moaning like crazy. I loved having him inside me and I was looking forward to taking his husband's dick next. I was so into it that I could hear my bf and the other top talking but I couldn't make out what they were saying. 

When he came, he was kissing me with his tongue and he yelled right into my mouth. Then he pulled out and his husband slipped his dick inside me. I wish I could have remembered to ask him how big that thing was but it felt like it was a foot long (it's not that big). It was incredible to feel it slide up my butt and then start moving back and forth. I had a deep anal orgasm from his fucking because it felt so good. All I could think about was how his monster dick was spreading my boy pussy open every time he  thrusted  into me, and how he was pushing my bf's and his husband's cum deeper inside. I loved how he took his time and wasn't in a rush to cum, even while I was having such a strong orgasm around his dick. 

When he finally creampied my hole, I was satisfied but feeling slutty and asked them all to fuck me again. I didn't even realize that his husband and my bf were 69ing on the floor because I got so dizzy while he was fucking me. He let me suck his dick clean and I was in heaven. I could taste my butthole so strong and it was getting me even hotter. While I was sucking his dick my bf and his husband got back on the bed and checked out my bussy. My bf fingered more lube into it and asked if I was sure I wanted to keep going. When I told him yes, he slipped back in and serviced my hole while the other couple watched and cuddled with each other until it was their turn again. 

When the other couple went home I was so satisfied. I got to ride that ultra big dick again and had another strong anal orgasm while it was up my butt. Also, his hubby ate me out for a long time before and after I took that last ride, so I was spoiled all afternoon. I was still feeling completely satisfied when I went to bed but I was in the mood again as soon as I woke up this morning.  I've been really horny to ride another dick all day. So as soon as my bf gets off work, I'm going to hurry over to see him so I can get laid again. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4