My name is Jacob, I am 27 6'3 195 white, Blonde VGL (model type) 10" thick uncut rod that women love and men love even more. My favorite thing to do is to turn a straight guy into a cock loving whore.  Does not always work but that does not stop  me from trying.  I am 70% successful at a full conversion from all straight to mostly gay.  I seek out couples mostly white or Latin couples to focus on turning the over sexed straight guy into a cum loving whore. I found this kid online who was looking for a guy to share his gf, his ad read like this:

Soccer Jock Latin 24 5'11 170 hung and GF 23 5'3 125 white, blonde looking for a third - a guy to share her.  100% straight both of us and you should be too.  Looking for a regular on call buddy to share her with. She can take DP, DVP and loves to suck dick.  We would prefer natural sex but okay with you wearing a condom but you must be completely clean condom or not.  She also tea bags, eats ass and is a dirty little slut behind closed doors.  She does not play well with other women so no couples.  Hit me up with your age, stats and a pic.  We will get back to you!

I responded with my stats, age, and a picture of me in shorts with my dick half hard.  Mentioned I was hung, clean and had a GF who traveled a lot and needed some pussy to fuck and breed.  Totally clean here.  Would like a regular pussy on the side. 

Lucas responded right away, dude when are you free?  I totally want to see you fuck and breed my gf.  That dick looks huge, even bigger then me.  Let me know, we can host and looking for tonight or this weekend if you can get here.  He gave me his number and his kik to get in touch with him.

I got him, I knew he was totally into it and me even if he did not realize it.  I answered him back and told him my GF was out of town this weekend so I was free all weekend.  I would be for one time or a couple this weekend if his girl was up for it.  I asked, can she take bwc?  You said you were hung so she probably can and how often has she been DVP?  I love that, my girl will not do it. 

I did not give him my digits, this made him email back.  Text or kik me, we want you to come over tonight at 8PM and if all works stay as long as you want.  I sent him a text:

Hey, this is your blonde buddy, hope she knows hot to take big dick.  Give me your address and I will be there at 8 PM and will bring a bag with me with some toys and a change of clothes if all goes well and we fuck into the night. He text me right back with the address and Great! Shot me two more pics, one with him fucking her and damn that ass of his was amazing I could not wait to get that tight little hole on my big dick.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

I hopped in the car on the way over and told Lukas that I wanted his beautiful girl on her knees when I walked and him right beside her so he could coach her on slowly pulled my cock out and have her nurse my dick fully clothed.  Then slowly pull my dick out and suck and lick my head and see how much she could take.  If he really wanted to score points he would put a blindfold on her and tell her what he sees to get her excited.  She should be in bra and panties and Lucas a jock . 

He text back Hot!! Text me when you get her and I will text you back that we are ready and the door will be open just walk in and we will be in the living room ready for you.  I shot back Great!  See you soon!

I pulled up and text him and he text back two minutes later that they were ready, I opened the door and there she was in her bra and panties and blindfolded and he was right beside her in a jock, I could see the side of his ass and fuck he had a beautiful ass.  His head was turned to me and he smiled and stared at me I could tell he liked what he say and he had a hot little body and face too.  He would be easy to pimp out once I turned him.  I told him to start telling her what he saw and I could hear the excitement in his voice as he told her.

You are so lucky, he is a tall Nordic good and even better looking then I told he he would be.  He is wearing jean and a belt and he has a huge bulge in his pants for you.  I came up and stood in front of them. He continued to tell her I was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed my pecks and big shoulders and arms and I had a sleeve on one arm that he had not seen in the pictures.  I told Lukas to take her left hand in his and to guide it to my bulge and show her.  He grabbed her hand and guided it to my bulge and rubbed her hand on it, he could have let it go but he kept his hand right here holding hers and part of his hand was rubbing me.  I told him to have her hold part of my belt while he unfastened it and once it was loose to have her go back to rubbing my bulge while he unbuckled my button and unzipped my pants.  He paused but did 30 second later, He had my pants unbuckled and he started to unzip me taking his time, he licked his lips, not sure if her realized that he did that but I said nice, He looked up and I smiled.

I told him hot hot this was, tell your girl how hot this is having her feel my big dick and make it grow.  He whispered in her ear, you like his big dick don't you?  She said yes softly you want to feel it, taste it don't you?  Feel it inside you?  She got louder and said yes.  I told Lucks to work my pants down but leave my underwear on.  He did while she rubbed and I grabbed her hand while Lukas struggled to keep my underwear on and pull my pants down to my knees.  I placed her hand on my rod and let her feel it push against the fabric and I instructed Lucas to untie my shoes and pull them off, He untied them both and then I lifted one and then the other while she kept rubbing my dick.

Now that my shoes were off I lifted on leg and told him to pull and he did and I was free and then l Lifted my foot and had him pull off my cock.  Then the other side. I thought fuck my little str8 boy was really great at following instructions.  He had done far more than most the first time and I had only been there 30 minutes.  I told him to hold her hand and show her hot to cup my balls while you two kiss.  While they were kissing I told him to move her hand to my dick and rub and while he did his hand hit my dick first and he rubbed my cock and she rubbed another part and when he came up he realized he had hold of my dick and he stopped.  I told him to pull my briefs down enough but do not pull my cock out,  He did and she rubbed my head still trapped in my briefs. I told him to hiss her again and he did and he touched my skin and kept his hand there while she rubbed my head.

Bring her closer while you kiss her, I want her to suck the head of my cock through my underwear. He did and they were kissing right next to it and I pressed my head into his face and he pulled away and stared at my head and the wet spot with precum.  She did not wait as she started to suck my dick through the material and he moved her head over to my wet spot.  She moaned as she tasted my precum.  She had only been there 30 sec and I told them to kiss.  He made out with her, I knew he was tasting me on her tongue.  Then she went back to sucking my head and I told Lukas to pulled my briefs further down so my dick was about to pop out while she licked it and she worked out my head and my entire dick slapped her in the face. I was leaking and precum was running down her face toward her lips and i told him to lick her lips and as he did the precum was right there and I watched him rest his tongue so he could catch it and he did not kiss her after he pulled back and swallowed it and then kissed her so she could taste it. He then guided her back to my dick and she started to suck it. She was licking my head and sucking on my foreskin and being a good little hungry cock sucker. 

He looked like he was jealous, I told him to tell her what a good job she was doing.  How great her mouth felt on my dick.  She worked my dick for five minutes and I said now it is your turn and he started to get up and I told him no don't go anywhere.  Pull out your dick and he pulled out a nice 8" dick uncut like mine and I told him to hold my dick while he moved her hand to his dick, he slowly put his hand around my dick to hold it while she sucked and licked and then I told him with his right hand take her off my dick and guide her to yours. I thought he would let go of my dick but he did not.  She started to suck him and he instinctively started to jack my cock a little.  I continued to precum and he could not help but watch as my dick was leaking and a line of precum dripped off and hit his leg. He leaned in and licked my head, I thought fuck dude that works for me.

He seemed to be upset with himself for doing it as he never looked at me and tried to not look at my dick but kept jacking it and when the next drop was about to fall he licked it again and stayed there a little longer and then again would not look at me.  I said fuck she is going down on you like she is hungry.  He did not say anything and then this time as I was leaking he sucked my head for about a 30 second and then stayed there and licked my head.

I knew this was going to be a fucking while night!

• Like 21
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Hungnreadytofuck said:

Gay section, I believe it is a gay story with a female character. Live and learn!

You sure? When they move something doesn't the mod usually make a little note? And this is pretty clearly a bi story, not gay, they're obviously going to double fuck her. Which is hot, I love the idea of a double vag, I'd do it with a trans girl and a chick, if the opportunity ever came up.

He's also working on other good stuff, if true, I wish they could have given a warning before the suspension.

But, on the other hand, it's a pretty well-known rule.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Hungnreadytofuck
      It all started on my 22nd birthday, I had just broken up with my boyfriend after finding out he was seeing someone else on the side and put up a post on Adam and I started getting hits. My boy friend and I had fucked a few times bare when we were drunk but generally always used condoms; I put up a safe only post and showed my hot ass and body.  I am lean and have a bubble butt that my bf loved!  Standing all of 5’9 weighing 150 with a 28” waist I carried my weight in my ass  
      I started to get lots of hits, and a few were tempting but in looking at their profiles most were either poz, undetectable or no answer.  I did not respond to them but did run across a hot profile from a guy who post he was bi, just loved ass and had a gf.  His file said he was neg and hung 9.5 with the most beautiful dick.  I could not help myself, I had to hit him up.  There was no response for about an hour and then he hit me back.
      He told me what a beautiful ass I had and thanked me for hitting him up.  He never asked to fuck me or anything.  I sent him another email and asked if he was looking and he responded with we are not looking for the same thing, I do not think you are into what I am.  I hesitated and thought maybe he wanted to get fucked again and asked him straight out if he was looking to get fucked also?  His response was fuck no, I am bi and have a gf and just love some hot boy pussy on the side.  I just want a hole to fuck and unload in. 
      I closed the email after reading it and thought, no you can not do that. I had to look at his pics a few more time and then emailed him back and said I normally only fuck with condoms, I have only ever barebacked with my ex-boyfriend, but I would take your big dick bare.  I am waiting for what seemed like forever and then he finally emailed me and said that is good to know. Probably still more than you want to get into and all.  I have some other straight and bi buds and we are looking for a regular bottom. We had a hot little bottom who serviced us, but he moved last month, and I have been looking for a new boy to take his place.  Do not get me wrong you would be perfect, but it may be more then you are looking for.  We just want a hot hole to use on the side.
      I read the email a few times and, in my head, I said no, this Is way too much and finally writing him back and said I would try it with him and if all went well, we could talk about his buddies.  No response for thirty minutes and I knew he opened it.  I followed up and said okay, I want to do it.  How does it work?
      Five minutes later he emailed me and said the guy are only into anonymous, we do not want to marry you just want that hot pussy on our big dicks.  We want to find you ass up and blindfolded and ready and we will lube you up and slide in and fuck you till we nut and leave.  No talking unless spoken to and you will be nothing more than a hot ass for some big dick. 
      Okay, lets do condoms okay, I emailed back.  Right away he emailed me and said never mind boy, I told you, it was not for you.  I emailed him back and told him I would be ready in 20 min and sent my address and that I will take it bare and be ass up on sofa in the living room, blindfolded.  He emailed back and told me I was a good boy, that I liked hearing, and that when his buddy arrived, he would knock and wait five sec and head in, and I should be ready.
      I asked if he were coming and he told me no, he only liked wet cummy hole and that a few buddies would use me first.  I almost pulled the plug on the entire thing but really wanted his cock inside me and I emailed back okay. I was nervous as fuck and twenty minutes later he emailed and said get ready and I slipped the blindfold on and got into place on the sofa in my jock and then the knock at the door.  Five seconds later the door opened, and I heard footsteps and then a hand on my ass.  I almost jumped and the hand worked its way to my hole and felt my tight little hole as he unfastened his belt with the other hand, and I heard his pants drop.  His hand withdrew and without a word I felt a tongue on my hole, and I was moaning as he ate my hole and tongue fucked it.  I was loving it but still wondered if I should stop and cancel the entire thing, but it felt so fucking good I just let him French my hole as I moaned and then suddenly, he stopped and stood up and slapped his big dick on my hole.  He grabbed some lube I had out and rubbed it on my hole and his dick and them slide slowly inside me as I lost my breath, fuck his dick was big. 
      This guy who I had never seen was sliding his bare cock inside me and I had not even asked what his tats where.  He said nothing as he pressed deeper inside me and soon, he was balls deep and he let me catch my breath before he pulled almost all the way out and then slide back in and after the second bottoming out, he handed me a bottle, I knew they were poppers and I grabbed them and took several hits and then he started to slow fuck me as my hole relaxed.  OMG is all I could think of as his big dick slide in and out of me, still saying nothing and then his pace picked up and I could not help but moan and beg him to fuck me.  I could fee his tight body against mine when he leaned in and whispered in my ear. “You have a great fuck hole boy”.  His first words and I then knew he was manly and had a bit of an accent.  He fucked me for ten more minutes and shot his load in me while he said take my nut boy.  He then pulled out and came around and made me clean off his dick before he pulled away and started to zip up while he said, stay blindfolded till I leave boy.  I said okay and I heard him walk toward the door and then it open and close. 
      I slid off the blindfold and felt me hole. It was open and cummy and I could not help it but to slide my finger inside and then taste more of his load.  I got up and went back to the computer and as I was getting ready to email my new friend, he sent me one. His email read.
      Congrats boy, one of the pickiest tops in our group has just passed you as our new bottom.  There are a few more that need to agree but my bud who just left said he would need you tomorrow at the same time.  We can talk about that later but for now you have another top on the way and he will be there in five minutes.  Make sure you are ready, and you can leave the cum in you boy.
      Fuck I thought, another, my hole was a little sore from his thick dick.  He wanted me again, Hot!  I might be good with just him.  I started to type that I could not do another but before I could send it there was a knock on the door. I rushed to get in place and put my blindfold on.  I made it just in time, I heard the door open and close and then a hand on my ass and hole just like before, he slides his long finger inside me and then another. He broke the silence and told me what a hot cummy hole I had.  Love that you have a lot inside you.  He then handed me poppers and told me to hit it, I did, and he finger fucked me and slide another finger inside me and my hole opened for him.  He twisted his fingers around inside me and I had never thought about how hot it would be to take a fist but suddenly, I was hot for it.
      I just moaned as he played with my hole and he spoke. “I see you like ass play, fuck you are going to a lot of fun.”  He made me moan with his fingers for another two to three minutes and then he pulled out and told me to hit the poppers again and then I felt it.  I huge dick at my hole and he pressed forward and the hand that had been in my ass came around and covered my mouth as he pressed that thick fat cock inside me and I whimpered and asked him to pull out and he said he could not hear me as he pressed deeper and It hurt like fuck, I tried to pull forward but he held me with his other hand and finally my ass gave away to his thick dick and he was all way inside me.  I was not sure I could breathe it
    • By IntoBBvisitor
      Do you know this bbc top ?
      I didn t until very recently and just came accross his twitter account.
      He looks just my muslim owner I ve been telling you about in different sections of this forum ! Unbelievable ! 
      Signing to his onlyfans straight away ! 
    • By Texasbislut82
      Staying in ATL @ Red roof plus in druid hills on Mlk Weekend (1/13-1/17) looking for non tops to cum by and load me up. Verbal poz and interracial play is a plus. Would love to find a hung too to whore me up and out. Like anon action and will be cruising Flex and Tokyo while in town. Let me know if intrested in breeding this neg slut.
    • By BareLover073
      Went over to a boy-mate and his boyfriend.
      We partied, both me and the 50-ish boyfriend fucking the 27 y/o guy I know. Got both of their cocks in my hole as well for a little stretching (though not at the same time).
      They both sucked my cock, we all sucked each other.
      Grand finale was the boyfriend fucking and breeding the boy while I was mouthfucking the slut and unloading my Xmas load down his throat.
      Boy also got the other large load of the boyfriend in his ass.
      This is what happens to boys who are good ad being bad. 
      Merry Xmas. 😈

• By btm4bbrn
      Another story that starts off slow but I plan to build to other things. Any feedback would be great. 
      All characters are over 18 and this story is purely fictional.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      All throughout High School I was always involved with sports, and I happened to be pretty good at them. I was the star running back on our football team that lead us to two State Championships my Junior and Senior year. My name is Jackson McCoy, and at school I was always apart of the “popular” crowd and always was surrounded by good friends. I never had trouble finding dates or a girlfriend. I stand at around 5’9”, but to make up for my lack of height I made up for with the rest of my body. I spent a lot of time in the gym and it clearly showed. I was very fit and toned, with a firm chest, bulging arms, thick thighs, and a 4 pack of abs with a tight V that went down to my groin. All of my work in the gym doing squats had led me to have at tight firm ass that filled out my jeans and football pants, and many of my girlfriends called this my best feature. After high school I was given a scholarship to play football at a medium size college several hours away from home. I met a girl, Heather, my freshman year and we have continued dating into my sophomore year. Heather was your typical athlete’s girlfriend, with perky breasts and slim body. She was never one to turn down sex and I got lucky several times a week.
      All through high school and college I had a secret that I kept from everybody, because if the secret got out my life would be ruined. I always considered myself straight, but sometimes got off on gay porn. Sometimes I would find another fit guys in the locker room, and I would try to catch a peak at times. I never acted on any of these urges and suppressed them. All of this came to a head when I was home for Christmas break my Junior year and my life changed forever.
      I came home to stay with my parents for the holidays while Heather went to her parents, which happened to be in a different suburb near me. Heather and I drove home together, and I dropped her off before going to my parents. Our plan was to see each other in a few days, when my dad was having a large Christmas party at our house for his employees. My dad owns a large business and every year he throws a party at our house just before Christmas for his employees. This is where it all began.
      When I was home and away from my girlfriend I found myself more horny than usual and found myself online looking at porn, which ended up with me looking at gay porn. One night, after jacking and edging myself to porn for several hours, I found myself downloading Grindr. I never planned to actually meet somebody on this app, I more so was curious about it. I set up my profile and filled everything in, only leaving my picture blank. I scrolled around and found several different profiles around me, but none that really excited me. Until I found one with the username “blkbull4white”. The profile picture showed a black male with a very fit and muscular body, close shaved beard, tight jaw line and dread locks. His chest had several tattoo’s that I was unable to make out. The information on the profile showed the man was 6’2” and 210 pounds and described himself as a “dominant top looking for submissive to use”. I noticed for HIV status the profile showed “poz”, this turned me off but what did it matter because I was never going to meet him. This profile made my cock instantly hard. I worked up the courage and messaged the guy, never actually planning to meet. After exchanging texts for several minutes, the guy asked for a picture of me and I sent him a few headless shots of me. I did not think about the fact that I had a birthmark on my right hand, that has a very distinguishable shape, and was clearly visible in the photos. The man sent back a picture of a very large black dick that looked like a red bull can with large veins. He asked what I was into and I told him I had never messed around with a dude but was curious about it. The man asked if I wanted to come over to have my “hole” used and bred by a big dicked bull and to be “knocked up with his babies”. I found the way he was talking to me like I was a sex toy hot, and I agreed to meet him with never having the intention of actually going. He sent me his address and I said I would be there in 20 minutes. At this point I was jacking off and this put me over the edge. I shot my load, closed out of the app and forgot about it.
      Fast forward a few days. December 20th. A few days before Christmas. The day of my dad’s party. I left around 4pm to go pick up Heather so we could be back just after the guests had arrived. I picked her up and she was wearing a short black dress that really showed her off. After not seeing her for several days my dick hardened at the site of her, and I was hoping to get lucky before I brought her back to her house after the party. Heather was clearly as worked about seeing me and played with my dick through my pants the whole way back to my house, giggling the whole time. When we got to my house there were cars everywhere and it was clear the party had started. I worked on getting my hard on down and we went inside, holding hands. As the party went on and after a few drinks we were talking with the guests and ended up getting separated. That was when I saw him.
      Standing across the room from me was the man from the profile. Blkbull4white. He was even more breathtaking in real life. He had his dreads pulled back behind his head in a ponytail, and he was wearing a dress shirt that showed off his physique perfectly, along with gray dress pants. As I was checking him out, I noticed the dress pants had large bulge where I knew that big dick was hiding. The man caught me looking at him and made eye contact before he started walking toward me. Had he caught me checking him out? My hands got sweaty and my heart started pounding thinking the man would recognize me from being on the app. But I quickly realized I never showed my face and there was no way the man would be able to recognize me. He came up and shook my hand, introducing himself as Marcus. He told me that he had just been hired in the marketing department at my dads company. While speaking to him I had a pit in my stomach and could not stop thinking about the dick pic he had sent me and trying no to look at the big bulge where it was hiding. Before long Heather came up to our conversation and asked me to come meet somebody. I was relieved that I did not have to talk to the man anymore and excused myself.
      As the party went on, I had a few more glasses of wine I had to take a piss. I went to a bathroom that was upstairs and away from the party and closed the door. After I was done and washing my hands the bathroom door opened and in walked Marcus with a sleek grin and piercing eyes. Before I could even have time to react, he had his body pressed against the back of mine, with his dick hardening in his pants pressed against my ass. He pushed his crotch into me, which pushed me up against the bathroom counter, and put his arms around me. Marcus whispered into my ear “Do you recognize me because I recognize you” as he gyrated his pelvis against my ass. “Why did you make a dick appointment to be used by my big dick and then not show up? Didn’t your mommy and daddy teach you manners?”. I could feel his large cock was now hard as a rock against my ass. “I’m sorry Marcus I got caught up in the moment and chickened out. I have a girlfriend and never really planned to follow through with coming over. How did you know it was me?” I told him as my eyes met his in the mirror. My face was beet red and my heart was pumping out of nervousness about what I would do. He grabbed my left hand and held it in front of the mirror. “Did you forget about your sexy little birthmark? I recognized it immediately when I shook your hand”. “Does your girlfriend know you message guys about getting fucked late at night? Hmm? Was she that pretty little bitch you walked in with tonight?” Marcus whispered in my ear as he continued pressing against my ass. “NO AND SHE CAN’T FIND OUT MY LIFE WILL BE OVER! AND DON’T CALL HER BITCH” I snapped at him. Marcus was now twisting and squeezing my nipples, which gave me an instant hard on. “Ah the so called straight boy likes his nipples getting worked over just like a cock slut”. Being called a cock slut instantly mad me pissed off and I tried to turn around an confront Marcus. He held my hips firmly and said “A tough one. I always like turning the tough ones. You forget I’m stronger and bigger than you. Now get on your knees so I can teach you a quick lesson” he whispered in my ear. I hesitated for a second before he stepped back from me and flung me around by my waist. “If you don’t want your secret out you better get on your knees” he spat at me, and reluctantly I knelt down in front of him, starting directly at that rock hard python that was outlined in his pants. My stomach had butterflies and I could feel my heart racing at the thought of what he was clearly going to want me to do. “Open my pants and pull out that big dick and get sucking before I show that profile and pictures to your parents and girlfriend” he told me has I knelt there in front of him. I froze and just knelt. I felt my own dick starting to harden and leak. For some reason I was turned on by what was happening to me. I realized what I had to do and opened the zipper and unbuckled the pants, pulling them down slightly to give me access. Underneath the pants he was wearing black boxer briefs, and I pulled down the elastic on these with my hands shaking in anticipation of what was happening. The big cock snapped out of the elastic and hit his stomach. I had never seen such a big dick in my life. “What do you think of that real man’s cock? Huh boy? You ever seen something that big?” Marcus said to me as he wiggled his hips back and forth, causing it to smack me in the face. It was perfect, with the veins and thick shaft, trimmed black pubes, all nestled on top of two big black balls that were as big as golf balls. I sat there in shock and rubbed my hand up and down the hard cock, watching as drops of precum formed on the end.
      “You can rub as long as you want for all I care, but we will be here all night if you do that so you better start sucking”. I grabbed the dick with my hand, but it was so thick my hand did not close around it. I brought it to my mouth and started licking the tip and shaft. I had never felt another mans cock, yet alone tasted one. The salty taste and musk smell were so hot. My own cock was throbbing in my pants. “Enough licking white boy get that cock in that mouth”. Marcus grabbed me by the hair and lined up his cock with my mouth and started to push in. I opened my mouth as wide as I could to accommodate the big dick as it slid across my lips. I wanted to say no, but for some reason my mind and body were turning to butter and just giving in.  “Fuck yeah work that cock” Marcus told me has he started to work more cock down my throat. “Suck that cock like you’re drinking from a straw”. I tried to do this, but his cock was so far in my mouth it made me gag. My eyes were watering, and spit was forming around my mouth, but his cock was only about half way in. “That’s a big cock to get for the first-time boy don’t worry I will teach you how to deep throat it later just work with what you got”. Later? What did he mean later? I continued to suck and work my way up and down the big cock as Marcus kept moving my head roughly back and forth across his dick, moaning and tell me “fuck yeah” and “suck that cock”. I was so turned on to be used like this and pleasing another man I reached into my pants for my own cock. Marcus saw this and kicked my hand away, telling me “this all about me white boy worry about your nut later”.
      Suddenly there was a knock at the door. “Jackson you ok in there?” Heather asked me through the door, clearing noticing that I had been gone from the party. I panicked and tried to push at Marcus’ legs and pull off his cock, but Marcus grabbed my hair and pumped three more times before pulling me off his cock. He held me there by the hair and looked at me to answer. I told her I was ok and would be right out. I heard her walk away from the door and go back down the stairs.
      “We should have told her you were busy sucking off a big cock shouldn’t we have? Look at your face you look like such a slut with the tears and spit running down your face. Wish I could fuck this mouth all night, but it looks like our times up”. I started to stand up, but Marcus pushed me back down. “Oh no boy you’re not getting off that easy” and he started pumping his cock like crazy. “Just sit there and be a good boy while I finish this up”. He was jacking his cock and I could hear his breathing getting shorter and his hand was getting more sporadic. “Mmmhhmm yeah bitch here it comes get ready for a face full of my poz nut”. I panicked and tried to back away, but Marcus grabbed my head in front his cock just as it began to spurt. I forgot that his profile was poz and did not want to take my chances with getting infected. Volley after volley of thick white cum sprayed across my face, chin, and hair. I couldn’t believe how much cum was spraying out and it just kept coming. After 11 or 12 spurts he stopped and held his cock, as my face was completely covered and the cum was starting to drip off. I couldn’t see very well but heard the click of an iPhone camera. “Just a quick picture to remember the night you took your first poz cock and sprayed by poz nut” Marcus laughed to himself as he put the phone away. “All you white boys are the same. Big tough athlete on campus but on your knees sucking cock when the doors are closed”. I grabbed a towel and wiped the seed off my face. Deep down inside I was panicked about what I had done. I knew from health class I couldn’t get STD’s this way, but was worried I might somehow get infected if it got into my eye.  I was so mad at what Marcus was saying and felt so degraged, but yet at the same time I was so turned on I thought my cock was going to explode. Marcus wiped some of cum into my mouth and told me “next time I will blow it in your mouth so you can get a real taste”. “Next time? This was great but I don’t think there should be a next time. I forgot you are positive and don’t want to risk that” I told Marcus meekly, hoping that this would be a onetime thing. He laughed as he tucked his cock back into his pants and told me “I know white boys like you. Once they get a taste of a big poz dick they want more. You will want more of this dick trust me boy. It may not be today or tomorrow, but you will be begging for my dick again. And when you ask for it next time be ready to get knocked up with my seed”. He pulled my phone out of my pocket and held it up to my face, so the facial feature would unlock it. “Hey what the fuck man” I told him as I tried to grab it out of his hand, but he was stronger and quicker than me and pushed me back into the tub. He clicked around on my phone and then threw it back at me. “Don’t worry straight boy I didn’t do anything you wouldn’t have liked” and he turned and walked out.
      I sat there, astonished about what had just happened and what I had willingly done. I wanted to jack off but I knew Heather would be looking for me. I wiped the cum off my face and then rinsed my hair off in the sink the best I could, working to get all of the white chunks out. I got myself put back together and went back to the party and found Heather, acting as if nothing had happened. Awhile later I felt my phone vibrate and took it out to check it. I had two new text messages from “Bull”. My dick instantly went hard. The first picture was me kneeling in front of his dick with his baby batter all over my face, and the second was a message that said “text me when you’re ready for more. Next time I’ll be fucking that ass and taking your cherry”. I put the phone in my pocket and looked around to make sure nobody saw. I couldn’t believe Marcus had that picture of me.
      Later that night I took Heather back home. The whole way to her house I could not stop thinking about sucking Marcus’ cock and how fucking hot it was, but also felt guilty and wrong about doing it. Heather tried talking to me but I tuned her out. She finally asked what was wrong and I told her I wasn’t feeling right. This wasn’t a total lie because my jaw and throat were sore from sucking that big dick.
      After dropping Heather off I went home and practically ran to my bedroom and closed the door. I jacked off and blew the biggest load I have ever blown thinking about Marcus and his cock. I past out that night thinking about that big cock.
      The next few days were kind of a blur. I tried to suppress the thoughts of sucking cock and getting fucked out of head, but never really could. I knew that I could not take the risk of getting anything from Marcus. After two days of this and only being able to think about Marcus’ big cock and getting converted I worked up the courage and pulled out my phone, scrolling through the contacts. I could not take it any more and needed his dick again. My hands were shaking as I typed out a message to the contact named “Bull”. “Hey” I typed and pushed send. Several minutes later my phone vibrated and I quickly took it out to check it. When I saw his name on the screen my heart went into my throat. “What do you need slut” was his response. I typed back “I’m ready for more”. He quickly sent back “tell me exactly what you want”. My hands shook as I typed and deleted several messages before finally settling on “I want to get fucked by your big cock”. My thumb hovered over the send button before finally taking a deep breath and hitting send. He replied with “and what else?”. I knew what he was asking. I typed out “your poz babies” before hitting send. I could not believe what I had just done. “Two days. That’s a new record. Guess you really are a cock slut and faggot. I knew you couldn’t stay away from my cock”. He sent me another message that he was free tomorrow night and to be ready to be “dicked down and bred” and that I could expect another text with instructions in the morning. The last text was “NO CUMMING UNTIL I SAY SO. I WILL KNOW IF YOU DO”.  I responded with a “yes sir”, without even thinking about it. I thought to myself “Why the fuck did I call him Sir” as I put the phone back in my pocket.
      To be continued.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.