Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

• 1 month later...

Every single part of bottoming is fantastic. I love giving my body over for another guys pleasure, so the best of the fanatics is bringing him over the orgasmic edge, his body convulsions, his cum spraying inside me, his collapsing on top of me, my wanting to keep his seed in me as long as possible. 

• Like 1

It depends on how many times I've been fucked that session.  If it's the first, I love the pain as he spreads my hole open.  Dey, preferably.  If I've already had one load, then it's te feeling of him pumping my raw hole and abrading it further.

• 1 month later...

Build up, kissing, foreplay, playing with his cock and getting him edged up,  all the while he is playing with my hole, fingering and massaging it and the sudden shifting dynamic of him flipping me into his best position and the sensation of his cock pushing into me, the rush of pain as it spreads my hole and pushes deeper and builds into a rhythm of beautiful fucking. Pure ecstasy.

Guest CumLvr80

I really love looking over my shoulders and locking eyes with a top. Especially if I know they really enjoy when I do that. 
And, I also am always listening to their breathing and pacing, so I can try to figure out if they’re getting close without having to ask, “are you getting close?”

Once I’ve determined that they’re getting close, I usually start encouraging them more than I’ve already been. I’ll start with a coy, “yeah?” or, “mmm hmm”, acknowledging that I understand what it’s building towards. I finally met up with a guy 2 weeks ago whom I’d been playing e-mail tag with for a couple months, and whom I said in my emails that I wanted to make it special for him and that I wanted to make him “feel good”. We both understood what that meant, and I kept repeating the phrase on the night I visited his hotel room whilst I was naked, oiled up and face down with him behind me. 

“Mmm. Feel good, daddy.” If I’m saying that, he should interpret that to mean he’s free to release whenever he’s ready, and I will accept it gladly. Making him happy is my favourite part. 

Best sex has been anon encounters in clubs; when a Man starts mauling me. I don;t resist. The best bit is when he pushes me over and i feel his hands grabbing my arse. Its the anticpation.

well my favourite thing about getting fucked is just being used as a hot fuckhole connected to a hot body by a guy who just wants to get himself off and doesn't even think of me as a human being. but in regards to the actual act of getting fucked, my favourite part is when the guy pounding me gets extra hard and just blows his load inside me, then pulls out leaving my hole gaped and dripping fresh hot cum, then the next guy easily slides his hard cock into me and immediately stars pounding my pussy like he's raping me. thats when I really feel like a community cumdumpster, specially when the man who just came in me walks away without saying anything to me, like he's done with me and maybe a little disgusted by what a fucking whore I am

• Like 1

So many hot answers here. I agree being a bottom is the best.

I love the initial penetration especially for guys with big cocks.

I love when he works his way past my second hole into my guts. 

I love it when he gives me an anal orgasm and I squirt all over myself

I love feeling his cum shooting into me knowing my body satisfied him

• Like 3

• 6 months later...