Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

Fuck, this is a hot thread! I have to update my previous response — while I treasure cum in my holes — I also love the anticipation… being on my knees at a strangers crotch, smelling him deeply for the first time, licking his balls, worshiping his dick, knowing my reward is within reach — very intoxicating.

• Upvote 1

Love it when a dom top fucking me hard and his hand choking me and the feeling of going unconscious , pain from hard fucking , slaps to the face and then cumming at the same time ! Then black out. rarely happen, but when it happen, bliss! As a sub bottom it’s what I am looking for! 

• Like 1

In general it’s that sense of uninhibited connection and that look on their face as they cum inside me and breed me.

Specifically, my best/most memorable fucks have been on the occasions when I can feel their hot spunk hit the wall of my ass. Only had a few guys manage it, but it’s a moment of absolute perfection.

• Like 1

This is in the order in which these things happen. They are all really amazing. First, when he initially starts to enter my ass. I love that feeling of opening up to a hard cock. Second, when he gets in nice and deep. We both know that it will be a great fuck then. Third, and this one is my favorite, is when he thinks he’s in as deep as he can go, but we’re able to get it in just a little deeper. The look in his eyes when he slides in that extra little bit is so hot and sexy. Last, of course, is when he’s pumping his load into me. We both know that my ass is his and he can do whatever he wants with it. 

My favorite part is when a guys is pumping his cum into me, and he's very vocal about it. Big bonus points if he's telling me how tainted his load is while he's flooding my ass. I just love that point of no return 

• Like 1

I love the  initial entry as his balls touch my ass and he moans with pleasure...   and when he is close to coming and asks me if I want his load.    Then the feel of his energy erupting inside me as I feel his cock pumping involuntarily!

The feeling of his dick penetrating my hole. The feeling when he bottoms out. When he shoots his load and when he pulls out I ask to clean his dick with my mouth. Real excitement happens when no one has ever don’t ATM for a Top as a few became hard again and fuck me again. 

11 hours ago, ServeBBC said:

When you get that first part of penetration, the mix of pleasure and pain along with totally surrendering to the top!

Agree love to

hear the pop as the tops cock head breaches my pig hole and then the sensation of it sliding deeply in . Then the incredible pounding leading to the explosion of cum in me ! Heaven on earth