Bottoms, what's your favorite part of getting fucked?

lovetobefucked

I love cleaning his cock after he dumps a load in me, drinking his piss, then sucking his dick until he is ready for round two. That usually lasts longer and I get to feel the full power of the top and I know that my place is to serve superior men. 

• Like 1

Several key moments.

1. I love having my hole fingered, explored and opened up.

2. I love when the top lubes my hole.

3. I love it when his cock enters my hole 

4. I adore it when the top cums inside me and I have a sloppy hole from then on to attract other tops.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

by far the best thing ever is when im getting fucked face down on my stomach and he just starts holding me tight as fuckkk and cums in me but stays in deep while cuddling me.  fuckkk i just love that feeling of being held onto like that ugh.  it's ridiculously hot and im just so glad his dick is inside me.

Aside from it feeling good, I love the tabboo aspect of it. Society still looks down on man to man sex. It’s “ok” but it’s still forbidden in a way. I love the slutty feeling of bottoming too. Just letting another man use me for his pleasure is a big turn on too. 

• Like 3

As great as the feeling of being fucked is, what I love most about it is the feeling of using my body to bring relief to men. It’s a great sense of honor to have men use my body to really experience their primal need. 

I also love seeing top working his body to really feel good. It’s the look on his face, the moving of hips. It’s just not seeing the top really being a man. I may sound crazy but reality is that men were put on this earth to breed & I feel this society we live in doesn’t do enough to allow men to do that. We live in society that shames and hate men. 

I wish that men, straight and gay, had more freedom to really live out their man made biological needs & I wish there were more readily available holes and pussies for them to seek what they need easily and without shame

1 hour ago, NudistBBBLK said:

As great as the feeling of being fucked is, what I love most about it is the feeling of using my body to bring relief to men. It’s a great sense of honor to have men use my body to really experience their primal need. 

I also love seeing top working his body to really feel good. It’s the look on his face, the moving of hips. It’s just not seeing the top really being a man. I may sound crazy but reality is that men were put on this earth to breed & I feel this society we live in doesn’t do enough to allow men to do that. We live in society that shames and hate men. 

I wish that men, straight and gay, had more freedom to really live out their man made biological needs & I wish there were more readily available holes and pussies for them to seek what they need easily and without shame

I would like to add one more thing onto this. We as a society need to come to an acceptance that men are primal beings that were put earth in this to breed. That’s what men do and as a society we have to embrace it and allow men to do that without shame or repercussion. One of the recent trends I’ve been seeing as of late is shaming of men and young boys and children are being raised in a society of being ashamed to be a man. 

Men, despite their faults, contribute to society and they work hard. I can’t tell you how many straight male friends I have that are envious of gay men. To be able to be in a culture where they can live out their innate sexual being without shame and with some ease.  I can’t tell you how many men on this earth, after long stressful day, just want a blow job or be able to fuck to relax and recharge. We as a society need to make it ok for men to do that and without shame and & those of us who are able to provide that SHOULD. 

it may not happen in my lifetime but I envision a culture where there are businesses for men to stop somewhere to release their sexual urge & not be shamed for it. I hope one day there are places they can go for quick blow job or places to go where they can fuck pussy or male ass if they need  

For me being nude triggers a primal feeling, when a guy is fucking me that primal feeling is in overload. I love sex, and love to be bent over for a quick  spontaneous fuck while still semi-dressed, but get me nude and it's going to get wild.

So for me being nude with a guy with a hot cock is a recipe for a wild time. Start throwing in some risky sex and/or BDSM and it gets even wilder.

The building anticipation of more cock and cum is def among my favorite parts of bottoming. 

I love being head down/ass up in my jockstrap and socks with a blindfold on and hearing someone enter the room (at home, hotel or bathhouse) — the sound of there steps growing nearer; the muffled movement as they undress; their fingers probing my hole; and the feel of their cockhead pushing against my hole as they enter me.

That being said, I’m also a huge fan of getting fucked and filled balls deep be a guy — feeling their cock pulsate as the shoot streams of their hot cum inside me. 

Lastly, I also really enjoy the variety of tops and men who fuck and breed me. I take pride in Benny a willing and welcoming cumdump for all men and love it when a complete stranger used me like the faggot receptacle for cum that I am. No words, no idea what they look like — just a complete stranger doing their business inside of me and then leaving me bare assed and leaking cum. 

When my top is fucking good, I’m nice and loose and he starts asking me about my fuckhole and do I like it bare, then basically leads me on to beg for his cum, the anticipation is unreal!