Downsides to being a cumdump

Guest CuriousDallas
On 6/25/2019 at 5:26 AM, chucklockhart said:

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that being a cumdump is not really a matter of choice for me. All I think about most of the time is finding that next load and getting it into my hole. Doesn't matter where, when, or who. I love it and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

But, there are downsides to being a slut. I work long hours during the week, so my weekends are largely filled with prepping for sex and cruising for loads which doesn't leave time for much else. While I don't care about that too much,  what I find hard is that I haven't found a parter yet who is comfortable with me taking anon loads. Also, the times I have been in relationships I just don't find the sex as satisfying. It's something about being a cumdump, taking loads no questions asked which turns me on like nothing else. 

I'm starting to think I will only ever have a long-term relationship if I give up random sex, but I know I can't do that. Does anybody else feel the same way, or has anybody actually found a partner who is completely comfortable with everything?   

Aside from not being picky about who, I could pretty much could have written that. All I’m ever thinking about is sex and getting that next load...didn’t matter wether I had a GF in HS or now in college. I briefly kept track over the summer semester of how many guys I’d hooked up with and it was shocking, and mind you I’m not on Prep and trying to be careful who I get with. I try not to put so much pressure on myself over the dating though. Part of me wants to get married and have kids but part of me knows that isn’t probably very realistic or likely. I’d have to find a girl who’s accepting of that and doesn’t mind or do it on the down low. I get with quite a few str8 and bi guys like that and we’ve talked about the challenges. I’m kind of dating a guy now who like me is a slut and wants to have sex on the side and it’s working pretty well actually. Neither of us are the jealous type and the sex is super hot. I guess I could work out although he is a bit younger. He’s gay and finds it funny I still have what he calls “fantasies” about being married and having kids. In a way I know he’s probably right. He also pokes fun at me claiming I’m bi or str8 when I haven’t been with a girl in over a year and it’s probably a good thing to have him poking some fun (and reality) at me. Can you be a slut and in a relationship. I’m starting to think so. The sex hasn’t gotten stale yet. I guess we’ll see...

On 6/26/2019 at 8:08 AM, bbzh said:

Let's toss out the extremes for a minute - ie 1) never find a relationship because I'm a cumdump and 2) found a partner who is ok with it. That leaves a lot of people who are going to fall along the spectrum. I was in an open relationship for a while and we did whatever/whomever we pleased. There were some boundaries of course. But it was a loving relationship. I'm smart enough to know though that most guys are simply not going to be ok with settling for a slut. There's the health concerns (eg, I recall being a bit annoyed once when my bf caught something and I had to go and be treated as well - even though I was asymptomatic.) There's peer pressure. I may not want to introduce a known slut into my social circle or have them attend work functions.

In my view, most men (sexual role is irrelevant) do not place a high value on something that is easy to attain. There's something about us that likes to chase or be chased and to possess or have access to what others cannot. It is deeply embedded in us. Although many cumdumps pride themselves on taking any dick, this sometimes turns off the owner of the dick because there's no challenge or prestige in fucking a piece of community ass. If bottoms are truly honest, they probably feel the same way about tops. I don't want my top fucking countless numbers of bottoms. I want to feel he values MY ass above others - much like the top wants to feel that I value HIS dick above others. 

I just got back from Berlin. I visit often - even have some regulars. It blew my mind when one of my tops said to me last week "Look, it bothers me that you only reach out to me once you are here. I want to know you are coming. When you contact me once you're here, it makes me feel like I'm your backup in case you don't find other dicks." YIKES. This whole time I was thinking "oh he fucks tons of bottoms so I'm not special to him".  

It does make me said when I see guys just give up on relationships because they want to be cumdumps or feel that they are never going to find anyone. This hookup culture is causing many of us to abandon real relationships that offer far more rewards than just sex. Some of us are going to end up very lonely in old age. That being said, if you want to be a cumdump, be the BEST cumdump you can be. No judgments here. But understand that you can't market yourself that way, and then wonder why no one is asking for a commitment. Make yourself vulnerable. Connect with people. No one will ever get to know your personality or grow to love you if all you show are ass dicks or pics with raw dick in your ass, right?  

Beautifully put bbzh! I’ve been in a married open relationship for 20 years. 

To me sex is my hobby. I love it, I’m good at it and makes me and others feel good. Simply put, if I spent hours collecting Star Wars memorabilia or building train sets, or even watching sports, no one would care. But somehow because it’s sex everyone cares! 

My husband and I met at a sex club and he loves that I love sex. Recently I was at Paddles, got gang fucked by 5 guys in the sling and went home and told him all about.  Like bbzh said, be the best cumpdump you can be and love that you are one. Others will love you too for it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Guest gwmcatcher
1 hour ago, FJLinNYC said:

Beautifully put bbzh! I’ve been in a married open relationship for 20 years. 

My husband and I met at a sex club and he loves that I love sex. Recently I was at Paddles, got gang fucked by 5 guys in the sling and went home and told him all about.  Like bbzh said, be the best cumpdump you can be and love that you are one. Others will love you too for it.

Love your attitude @FJLinNYC!  Thanks for the posting. 

My husband and I like Paddles, too. ( But I’m rarely as successful as you were ☹️). Maybe we’ll see you next time we’re there!