This is not quite a bug-chasing/gifting story, but clearly is in that direction.

For some time now a young MD has been toying with me on-line. He's negative and he's intrigued by the fact that I am HIV+ and fantasizing about having raw sex with me, but he is always too afraid to cum here or to let me cum to his place ... until last night that is! The last time he toyed with me, giving me his address and phone number then freaking out at the last minute, I threatened to go to his place and rape him if he did it again. For about a week he avoided me. Every time I came on-line he quickly got off-line.

The last night he got on-line and before he could leave I IM'd him and asked him if he was avoiding me. He said yes. I asked him if he were afraid of me. He said he was, but was also afraid of what he might do himself in terms of being unsafe. We talked a good while. I tried to get him to commit to meeting me. He was non-committal. He fudged. He had to run the clinic in the morning. He was on call. He had a stressful day. I bought nothing of this. I pushed. I talked dirty to him. I told him what I wanted to do to him. I could see by his responses that he was wavering in his defense. He was still afraid of me cumming in his ass or his mouth. So, I said "Well I promise you that I won't even take my 501s off let alone unbutton them." "Oh," he said." You're willing to be an oral top then." Yes," I said “I want to suck your pierced cock! I want to make you moan with pleasure." He said that he was rock hard and wanted me so badly. He said that it was too far for him to come down to mid-town. (Believe me it is less than a 20 minute ride on the train!) I told him the big lie and I said that I would come to his place since I in the neighborhood, and could be there in five minutes. HA!

Got him! He relented, begging me to cum over and gave me his address again and his phone number and said he wanted to see me "right away!" I said that I was walking out the door, and I would be there in 20 minutes and signed off before he could answer. I grabbed my Tennessee Williams short story paperback and ran to the train. By good fortune there was an express train about to leave as I walked into the 42nd Street station, so I arrived at 110th Street in less than fifteen minutes and walked directly to his apartment building three blocks up. The doorman let me in and showed me the elevator. In less than a minute this stud was ringing the doorbell standing there in my gray cotton t-shirt, my 501 button fly levis, white wool socks and white sneakers.

He opened the door and gasped. "What's the matter, you don't like what you see?" I asked." No," he said, "you're a fucking hot stud." I did not expect that. Frankly, this guy was hot himself. He took me immediately to the side of his bed. He was only wearing a pair of boxers. We immediately started kissing as I caressed his back and solid hot buns. Then, I knelt down in front of him pulled down those boxers and took his cock in my mouth and began to lick and suck it. He groaned. I turned him so that I could push him down on the bed. He whimpered and shook. I put his hot legs on my shoulders and started licking his toes and worked my way up to his crotch. The closer I got to his cock and ass the more he whimpered. Then I did the same with the other foot and hot muscular leg and thigh. He was ready to scream! I pushed his legs in the air and thrust my tongue in that hot quivering ass! He started calling upon his maker! I kept deliberately tongue fucking him only stopping to call him a fucking pig slut and other endearing names. "Oh, God" he moaned repeatedly. "Fucking pig!" I emphasized.

I continued to tongue fuck him and chew on that sweet, sweet asshole for over an hour, alternating between that and sucking his pierced cock. He was close. So I came up for air. HA!

He excused himself and went in to the bathroom. I lay down sideways on the bed with my feet touching the floor my legs spread apart facing the bathroom door. I pulled my gray t-shirt out of my 510s just up to the bottom of my rib cage and pushed the 501s down just a bit exposing my light hairy stomach. As he came out of the bathroom I was caressing my stomach with one hand, the other rested on my chest. He fell down on his back beside me. I turned my face to him and he turned to me and put his arm over me and we began a long passionate kiss, his hand caressing my exposed stomach ... very lightly and gently. My cock became rock hard and bulged in my 501s.

Each time his hand reached to the top of my 501s he would put a finger down the inside. Finally, he touched the tip of my soggy wet manhood and moved a finger around under the foreskin. I was in ecstasy. I was hot and throbbing. Suddenly he sat up and pulling his legs up underneath him he turned himself so that he was facing across my body below the level of my waist. He started to undo the military belt buckle. I feebly protested and touched his hand. "No, please, let me do this." I wanted him. I knew now that I would have him.

He could not resist and I knew it. He unbuttoned the buttons on my fly and pulled my 501s open exposing my throbbing 7x5 uncut infected cock. He leaned over and his mouth took the full length of my shaft and his lips pressed against my crotch. I moaned. "Please stop! I'm close!" I pulled his mouth off my cock. He pleaded with me! "Please Daddy, please, this is what I want. I want to drink your fuckin’ load of cum. I want to taste it! Please don't keep it from me. Please let me have it!" It was the most erotic scene I have ever been in. I was so unbelievably aroused by this whole thing. I had him exactly where I wanted him. I knew this would happen. I laid back and his warm mouth engulfed me and he sucked my hot throbbing meat until I engorged this hot poz jizz down his warm and eager throat. He

swallowed several times. He was shaking he was so excited. I must have shot a huge creamy load. When he finally took his mouth from my cock we kissed passionately for a long time. Then I sat up and, kneeling on the floor, pulled his legs around my torso, leaned over and sucked his cock long and hard until he shot a big wad of thick, sweet cum in my mouth. It was wonderful. There was so much that some spilled out of my mouth on to his blond hairy belly and I licked-up the spilled load. He sat up and we kissed passionately. Three hours had gone by. It was time for me to get back down-town.

I took the bus back. I wanted to savor the memory of that erotic scene. Later that night I sent him an email saying how much I had enjoyed myself and hoped that he would not have any morning after regrets about what we had done. This is the reply I received from him in the morning. “I have no regrets. It was an incredibly erotic moment. I did exactly what I wanted to do. We WILL play again. Sometime soon....”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1