Tonight made up for every poor experience I've ever had at the Club. No attitude, and no rubbers.

When I got to the area, I was pleased to see that there were many cars there, not packed, but a lot. I was afraid on the Friday night of a three-day holiday, there would be few guys there. I went in and found a good crowd.

I got undressed and went into the video room and stroked watching a raw video from the 70s. A young guy kid watched me for a while, then we made eye contact. When he moved to leave the room, I followed him. He asked me if I would fuck him, and I said SURE! We went to his room, and he didn't say anything, he just bent over, and stuck my cock up his ass raw. He took a couple of hits of the poppers as I worked in. He said I was his first fuck of the night, and it felt like it, he was nice and tight. He was also a great bottom. We did it doggie for a while, till he got opened up, then he flipped onto his back and held his legs up. "Fuck your dirty infected cum fucks up my ass! he said, and I was surprised but pleased, so I proceed to fuck him hard to get my cum moving. He kept calling it cum fucks instead of seed or jizz or sperm, but I got the idea. He wanted a dirty load in his ass. So I planted a hot, wet load deep, and he loved the feel of it. I kept my cock in him till he squeezed it out. We thanked each other and I left his room.

I got a cigarette and went out on the deck and read the Blade till I had recovered enough to go back to the video room. I was stroking again, when this bearded hairy Hispanic guy passed thru. He'd ignored me earlier, but when he saw my cock, he stopped and turned around. There was no one else close, he bent over and grabbed my cock and asked me I'd like to fuck him. SURE! Back in his room, same scene, he bent over and put my cock up his ass. I slid home on a well greased track, but he said he hadn't been fucked yet. Then I noticed two very large dildos and figured how he'd gotten so open and wet. We fucked for a long time, but it wasn't enough for him, and so wet and open I wasn't even close. He asked me to use the dildos on him. He had a very large and an OH MY GOD!

I used the large one first, it was the longer, and once he could take it easily, I moved up to the impossibly large one. That one took some work, but I got most of it in. He asked me to switch to the other one and really fuck him open with it, and I did, taking it all the way out and then back in. Eventually I got him open enough so that the huge one nearly disappeared in his ass. I was exchanging the two when I decided he was open enough to fist, so I greased up my right hand and slid it in. Took patient work, but I got in him. He had to be on his back for that, made it easier for him, but harder for me. After that he needed a rest and I needed a smoke.

He went to take a shower and clean the lube off his ass and legs, where it had run down. I got a cigarette and went back to the video room. I had cruised the halls on the way back, there were a lot of guys, but no one seemed interested. As I was stroking, thinking I was gonna shoot if I kept that up, this Peruvian-looking guy passed thru, and did the same thing, stopped, looked back at the cock, came up and played with it, and asked if I'd fuck him. SURE! Back in his room, same thing, no questions, the raw cock was right up his ass. This guy was the best bottom of the three for regular fucking. When we'd work up toward a high spot he'd grab me hard and hold tight. Then I'd relax, go back into the real long strokes, all the way out, all the way in, faster and faster till he'd grab me and relax. We'd been at it about 10 minutes, I was beginning to get close, when he got out from under me.

I couldn't take it any longer. I finished myself off by jacking and squirting my load all over his cock and balls. He said it was a real heavy load, but by my standards it was small as my first load is wet and heavy, and my second is generally somewhat creamier.

I left the bathhouse with a big smile on my face.  I had had three raw fucks, one cumshot up an ass, one on the guy, and my fist inside a hot man.