Have you ever been turned down because of something out of your control(age/race/height/etc)?

Guest letmein1

16 hours ago, ftmbristolukfun said:

Black cocks are hot no matter what the size.

For a bottom that generally won't stay hard,  its still a problem. And pisses me off even more when I get rejected for something I wouldn't have done anyways, and thats all you're seen for. 

• Like 2

I was rejected being either too stocky by one guy but  not chub enough by other guy. Being in middle is suck sometime.

gay bottom expected to be under 30. Luckily, as Asian, i can lie about my age and mostly it work. 

When I was in china, I barelly got date due to my brown skin. 

But in Europe? Man, it was easy to get a date. Sometime  two in a day ;)

I've been turned down because of my height (I'm a  short fucker), because of my skin color, because of my age (both too young and too old), my weight (I've been skinny and fat), my dick size (size queens just scroll on by) and my experience level (many guys are intimidated by someone who has taken as much cock as I have).  Obviously, in a dark room or at an orgy, most guys will just dive right in, but in other more social environments is usually when I run into these more picky tops.  It used to bother me, but at my advanced age, I'm no longer bothered by it.

What have I NOT been turned down for? lol

- Being mixed (Too white/ Too Black)

- Being too tall

- Being too short

- Not having a big enough cock

- Having too big of a cock

- Being too young

- Being too old

- Being too scrawny

- Being too fat

- The one I get the most is I'm too "ugly," due to me not looking like either a Lumberjack Daddy or a blonde smooth flat stomached twink. Also, my face might have something to do with it lol

My stats are biracial (black/white), 6'0ft., 6 inch cock, 23 (at this moment), and weigh around 158-160 lbs., average body and a bit hairy around the neck and pubes. So, make what you will with that information. 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 2:26 AM, BlackDude said:

Being black, and if they are into black, not being a thug. Although I have learned that time, a little extra weight and/or status tend to make people a little more open to racists. I’ve have several daddies I was totally into but wouldn’t give me, or any other black guy, the time of day. 15 years later (and some 40 lbs later) I delight in turning them down. 

Cosmic justice at work... 

Guest pozbtm1967
1 minute ago, dickluva said:

Last time that hurt was IML. Young and pretty ginger standing in gloryhole booth with his ass in the hall, said to me "Not interested." I feel bad I thought about pushing him down. XIX

I get that shit a lot, even with 185# of weight loss.. those who have turned me down in the past, and then hit me up are told to "FUCK OFF!" 

The joy at seeing their faces when I go over to a sleazy, viral poz/aids partying top Daddy and back up onto his cock is all Christmases in one moment

Guest FinalDL2021
15 minutes ago, dickluva said:

Last time that hurt was IML. Young and pretty ginger standing in gloryhole booth with his ass in the hall, said to me "Not interested." I feel bad I thought about pushing him down. XIX

What a wasted opportunity, I would love to have my ass in a glory hole, ready for you to fuck ne

1 hour ago, nelly26 said:

Whites never age well, especially the racist ones. Remember this who ever moderates this website. 

I wouldn’t say all whites. But their is is one for me that comes to mind. We met up a few times and had great sexual chemistry. I hinted at hanging out/hooking up more but he was to into sexless relationship (with another white guy he couldn’t stand), his exclusive social circle and had his quota of one black friend. Last time we hooked up and he was lamenting getting old in the gay world. I fucked him and haven’t spoken to him since. He prob 57-58 now. Makes me smile to think only now he is feeling the same emptiness and loneliness his many black hookups prob felt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest FinalDL2021

Another thing that turns other guys off, is I am not a fast hook-up type, I am not talking about endless back and forth emails, just like to take the time to get to know someone before we get naked together and fuck.

• 5 months later...