Have you ever been turned down because of something out of your control(age/race/height/etc)?

Guest letmein1

On the positive side, rejections save time which can be dedicated to others. The time you have between overcoming inhibitions and dark room closing time is limited after all.

Edited by guy4it
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, tnjon77 said:

I think at some point, we all have.  I always see profiles that plainly state things like "no one over 30" or "50+."  Personally, I've been turned down for multiple things, age being the most common, but on at least once because he didn't like to fuck white guys.

I laugh at the ads where the poster states that they're say 52 but YOU MUST BE UNDER 40. giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Many, many times. At various stages in your life you are rejected for different reasons. 

- For being too young or too old. 

- For not being a top/being a bottom only

- For not having a gym body/ for not being a Muscle Bottom (when younger) or being a Muscle Daddy (when older)

- For not being into PNP (chemicals)

- For wanting to fuck bare

And the list goes on

One  I heard from a fuckbuddy (as some here stated as well): dick too big. Can you believe it? A gay top guy rejected because his dick is too big..... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NLbear said:

Many, many times. At various stages in your life you are rejected for different reasons. 

- For being too young or too old. 

- For not being a top/being a bottom only

- For not having a gym body/ for not being a Muscle Bottom (when younger) or being a Muscle Daddy (when older)

- For not being into PNP (chemicals)

- For wanting to fuck bare

And the list goes on

One  I heard from a fuckbuddy (as some here stated as well): dick too big. Can you believe it? A gay top guy rejected because his dick is too big..... 

Wanting to only Fuck Bare is the biggest one. I simply say, "happy hunting" when they refuse. That disarms them and they say "you too" (usually).

• Upvote 2

Been turned down for all of these at one time or other:

Too young/too old 

Too tall/too short

Too thin/too heavy

Too latíno/too anglo

Too dark/too light

Too clean/too ripe and sweaty

Too shaved (head/balls)/too hairy (everywhere else)

Too vanilla (?!)/too kinky

Too nice/too sarcastic

Too smart

PNP/not PNPing

Pierced

Poz

Bare only

And (my favorite)...too horny

Edited by Qban
  • Upvote 1

Plenty of times.

Living in a college town means a majority of college guys are looking for people no older than 25-30. (Plenty though love older guys.)

Other times it is because I'm not old enough.

Been rejected for being white, not a total top/bottom, not into drugs, being shaved/too hairy (at different times), too tall/too short, etc, etc, etc.

Doesn't really bother me because I have my likes and dislikes and respect everyone else does too.

The ones who say no because I only fuck bare, almost always end up hooking up with me and going raw.

6 hours ago, Tallpike13 said:

Too young

Too old

5'6

Being black

Not a thug

Dick is too big

Undetectable 

The list goes on and on...

Being black, and if they are into black, not being a thug. Although I have learned that time, a little extra weight and/or status tend to make people a little more open to racists. I’ve have several daddies I was totally into but wouldn’t give me, or any other black guy, the time of day. 15 years later (and some 40 lbs later) I delight in turning them down. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2