Stealth Breeding a Sleeping FB

Hotload84

I'd been cruising this guy off A4A for over a year, but had never been able to connect. The whole thing was mysterious from the start...he began by saying, "If only you knew.....what I could do with you". That was enough right there to get my blood boiling! Over the months, we talked by phone and I discovered he is neg. At first I thought he might be a "chaser", but we finally met about 3 months ago and used a vaginal film for his protection. For some reason, he douched and douched and still wasn't clean, and was so tight I could have sharpened pencils with his ass! We parted, both feeling like it just wasn't gonna happen. He turned out to be a little overweight, not my usual type... but we left it open.

Last night he called to say he'd returned from Europe and wanted to see me. I hadn't had my quota of orgasms for the day yet, so "why not?" He looked thinner, happier, and healthier. My thoughts became twisted...I remembered earlier conversations which hinted at something deeper. He used the film and I penetrated. He must have been willing, as it was one of the sweetest fucks ever... I knew already I'd have to come many times in his hot neg hole, and that I'd probably FILL HIM UP with my poz cum.... I did.

Through various chambers, twists, canals, and right to the prostate we fucked...me dropping loads all along the way as I went...being careful not to have them "blow out" of me as they can, rather letting them ooze out into his body and hungry hole. We fucked for hours, and he told me he wanted my cum....wanted to have all of it. I mentioned my fantasy about fucking someone while he slept, and he said that that was HIS number one fantasy!!! I couldn't believe I was hearing correctly. When I asked him for details, I became certain that he wanted me to dominate him and use his ass for my pleasure, which is what I was doing anyway.

I told him my idea as well, and he took some "G" to get some rest. About half an hour into it, he became very heavy. His body was propped up on pillows, dog-style, ass in air as I fucked him deeply. I noticed him going in and out, as I had taken a little too to follow what it did to him. I knew that if I got a little drowsy that he would be very sleepy, not being used to it. Our mutual fantasy came true. Within about 5 minutes he was cutting Z's, snoring, as I fucked him just as I wanted to...with total control, the way I like it.

I fucked him that way for about 30 minutes before he started coming in and out of awareness, still very heavy to move about. I had dropped several more loads, at the thrill of using his ass for my pleasure and at pozzing a neg hole! We went on for a long time after that, and I blew as many loads as I could into his hungry ass, knowing that I would not have another chance to poz him for a long time; his 20 y.o. boyfriend was arriving today and he would be monogamous. If I have anything to do with it they both will be over here getting their neg asses filled with my cum. Of course I have already planted the seeds!

• Like 3

• 1 year later...